Artist does not have to be hungry! :)

rel
Artist does not have to be hungry! :)

Post by rel » Sat Jan 21, 2017 13:42

Preface: if suddenly you first hear the words "Truncale", "Homo, Hetero, Neutro", before reading this text, it is very useful at least to skim them, just enough to be this quote made by the distinguished MAG.noth in 2011.
или вот, повторю её здесь
Quote:
The strength of NATO - framework and Potential.
NATO power by its nature is very different from the others. Closeness and connection with zero world often makes it invisible, but it has endless, unexplored depths. "NATO is the source of Heterosexual, Homo and Neutro. The direct impact of NATO forces in the real world is limited due to its zero nature. She seems calm, invisible and indifferent, but has a significant impact on other forces" (Pak, 2005). It's like the air we breathe, or the root of the tree: though its not visible, but the value is high. "NATO is the beginning, the potential of all things. It is characterized by peace and quiet, and perfect and absolute opportunities" (Pak, 2005). In fact, NATO and is the "knowledge Bank", where under certain conditions can "something that comes to us" new information, developing science and giving a new and bold ideas.

Straight Power - All the colors of the world.
Hetero is the first fundamental force. It is characterized by the instinct of separation, division and changes, impulsiveness, straightness and initiating role. Her inherent desire everything in its path to diversify, to open, to expand. Its nature – the desire for freedom and independence. Heterosexual power helps to solve automatically, without thinking. She is impatient and erratic, chaotic and unpredictable, operates without any rules, order, rhythm. Hetero force is excessively active, restless, lively, brave and cheerful. This force is always at the forefront, she is spoiling for a fight. "Heterosexual fearlessly begins any action, not having a plan" (Pak, 2005, I, p. 21). Spontaneous and rapid movement Heterosexual lead to unpredictable and unexpected results. Heterosexual power has been working tirelessly search for the next change.

Homo Power - the Similarity and constancy.
Homo – the second fundamental force.
It prevents the changes, seeks to preserve everything, make a similar kind.
This force slows down all processes, and strives to return everything to its original state.
It is constant, predictable, solid. Homo inherent property of the compression, consolidation and simplification. "So, the unifying force brings together all the disparate factors, and simplifies the power and variety of phenomena to a common standard" (Park Jae Woo, "the World of trinacria" vol. I, p.18).
In the nature of Homo power is a long and fundamental thinking, and frequent re-checking of their work, the doubt and difficulties. Narrow the focus of consideration and excessive deepening of the problem often leads to the fact that Homo force "fixate" and hardly comes out of this situation.
At the same time, it is characterized by practicality, knowledge of all the details of his subject, action on a clear plan.
Should emphasize the “principle of similarity” is a universal organizing principle of the Universe. In accordance with him, on the one hand, nature as a result of the force of Homo, seeks to preserve the similarity, identity and structure (person is born, a tree grows a tree) and other natural phenomena associated with the unity of origin and common functions, is much faster and more effectively interact at various levels. The more the system of similarity, the brighter signs of identity, the similarity, the stronger the sensitivity, the awareness of "like with like".

Power natra - Harmony and beauty.
Neutro is the power of harmony, mediation, compromise. She stabilizes, maintains, enhances, connects, helps, integrates. Natro has an endless supply of possibilities, properties, directions. Being self-sufficient, it is binding, balancing and coordinating power. "Neutro able to neutralize the extreme symptoms of both Heterosexual and Homosexual, not allowing them to harm, and even use them to create more perfect harmony" (Pak, 2005, I, p. 31). Neutro manifests as an intermediary to facilitate the achievement of compromise. It helps to take into account all opinions, all sides, to find the best optimal solution in any situation. The result is always the practical result. And it's always a successful outcome. Neutro – efficient and economical strength, flexible and adaptive. "It activates, updates, and develops, creates balance and rhythm, is the power of systematization, organization and organizing" (Pak, 2005, I, p. 44). Neutro focused on ensuring the achievements of guaranteeing the development.
so

- - - - - - - - - -

Artist is no longer obliged to be hungry! :)

He had not been obliged to))

But then, "people say" that as it "should" ( 'the Artist must be hungry')
and no matter how freedom-loving rebel soul 'creative person'* against this "should",
and the facts, traitors, usually popular rumor confirmed... And stable.. For myself I know))

But!..

Thanks to Professor Park Jae Woothat opened us Tringale;
Mihailoopened a us Professor)) (well, many of us, I'm so sure);
well, a little thanks to me) - now we have a clear and simple formula "feeding" all the artists! :)

Namely, They need:
Stop fucking around) and
make Friends with the Power of HOMO.
(well, that's the whole formula =)

A bit more detail is Necessary not just to make friends with her,
but "pump it", to develop appropriate skills and habits.

Well, quite detail:

Let's start with the fact that the statement about hungry "artist",
in fact, it was not quite the artist, it is not surprising.
And UNBALANCED (non-harmonious), the artist/Creator.

Because the real (full quality) the Creator-Artist is, after all, the Power NATRO,
harmonically, dynamically combining Power Hetero and Homo.
But such creators, because of their harmony, and usually not very noticeable)) - harmoniously woven into Life..)

But we are accustomed to call (and count) "Artists" - those who have the power of HETEROSEXUAL, as if, protruding, pronounced,
those who stand out, shocking, surprising brightness and novelty - etc.

So do I, my whole life considering himself a "creative person", was, in fact, hard-nosed "adept" Straight,
and accordingly, because of their "creativity" - not accepted, not loved, no (!..) templates, of routine, of monotony..
Well and, accordingly, they are not followed..

Here is a "creative mess" - Yes! This was always proud of..
Their dissimilarity to others, creativity, non-conformism,
the protests, the revolutionary spirit to change everything, to create.. is a must!)

And so I became "boring" to do?....
Stupidly repeating "the same" something "every day"?....
Templates, ready-made templates to use?....

Ought not to do it all a creative person, who himself
all can come up with and neither of whom repeat does not intend for you even)

That is, friends, what do we see?..

The artist-the creative producer is the one who needless "hooked" on HETEROSEXUAL (the novelty, of change, of transformation, creating a new),
and since HOMO-Power, the quality is, it is the opposite (uniformity, order, repetition, the sameness)
(not knowing about the concept of Tenacula), the artist, strongly avoid it (actively!), does not want to have anything to do with it.

This creates a bias in favor of Heterosexual and clear, sharp defetsit Homo-Power.

To what consequences this leads such ignorant artist?..

If we look at the facets of Life that relate to wealth and security,
we will see there, just the same, MULTIPLE manifestations of Power HOMO..
without which security, as such, sometimes** FAIL.

Namely (certainly not all, but examples) :

- To provide for themselves, creating new - of course you can, and but it is necessary to create not just "spontaneously", sometimes.... and regularly and continuously..! Ie not once a month, and from day to day. - then there WILL be THAT be exchanged for other benefits, and the artist is not hungry.

Only he, opposing Homo-force in the form of routine, boredom and monotony, deprives himself of sufficient/necessary to exchange the survival of its fruits, more experimenting and "finding herself" than "stupidly produces", i.e. it does not reach Neutro-Balance and creative.. fast)

Even just roughly, to go and carry to the market, be with all in a row, yelling something FORMULAIC, such as "come buy" - well, it nifiga not creatively)) .. but if you have to go every the day/Tuesday/month.. and quite boring!

- Then, in today's world, successful self-support required all sorts of documents, invoices, application, registration proclamation, - in short, the bureaucracy, standing in lines, delivery of reports on the same boring) numbersand so everything is monotonous and regular, "creative person" makes me sick)) ... BUT BECAUSE it is NECESSARY! ))

We understand very well that without all these skusenosti and regulyarnosti not only would not achieve "additions", but not to avoid a heap of different problems.. like, not only does not add, but sometimes even to come to take away the fact that there can) Not that there, taxes, and the same light can be cut off for nonpayment. And all the machines got)

Even before reaching finansovoy - at the stage of creation-the creation of problems can be. We also have a Tool to REGULARLY service.. And for Materials to go REGULARLY.. (+ if by modern is the same Internet access to pay for the hosting domain for website and club card to pay the Windows service, credit cards, all sorts of oil change, repairs, units on the phone, appearance, and everything else, without which it is difficult to earn.) And there are often failures at the masters, in excess waternot "skewed"..

Again, the demand is not only novelty, but also RECOGNITION too.. (LIKE).. (here is about the avoidance of repetition itself) - If every day and be creative, "not sinking to the repetitions", then missed plenty of opportunities to "be nourished")) - did the master, for example, whistle.. someone randomly came to him and bought it.. took it to his own nearby farm/monastery, and there they loved it so that the back is outfitted with a whole cart filled with wishing.. Come and master in svistunou the Studio is no longer (as herself) he's in the woods, Luke whittle.. Profit lost.

Well, walked past the warrior, he saw a powerful bow.. bought (and artist's not for long.. provided payment), and then - the same story - arrived the whole group to arm themselves, and the master already up running away - he already bakes creative cakes, honey and salt some. Or curtains pyramidal weaves.. And so on.

These examples are not abstract and unbalanced artists, I think, begun to know himself. I certainly, from understanding Tenacula happened such insight that I'd fell off the chair, don't be such a fall well-known pattern))) .. - I have clearly seen it all - and as I never have enough materials, and as tools is not very fine, and as I have payment dates of all provalivayutsya, and how I'm missing a bunch of simple obvious possibilities, and as always want me to do what I already like, it would not wonder and I zapadlo eternal stamp to repeat or use the same moves and ability as all, not inventing something new, and as I'm not interested in queues, reports, formalities and so on. And as I end, for the most part, hungry (was))) And so managed to clearly compare the short periods when I'm "just not hungry" it is no coincidence that simultaneously with increased expression of Homo-qualities.

Of course, this doesn't mean you have to "push yourself", "step on the throat of his song" and "going against nature", to "surrender" - in fact, it's just rebalancing. And not to betray "THEMSELVES" have it "THEMSELVES" out of a deep Heterosexual (times, to be identified!..to expand ie = expand Xia (himself) - then there will be no self-betrayal) and place Xia) in the middle - more precisely, the dynamically allocated..

Besides, why should I forget that and standing in the queue and submission of reports and regular maintenance can all be creative. But on the other hand, fromextrachronic creativebone - what is this if not a monotony? It's like any sub-culture, who wanted first "to be allocated" and "separated", and eventually became themselves the deep accordion and a template, inside a repetition. It is necessary simply to see and realize (as points in the halves of the Yin-Yan) and then it will be easier..

But concrete steps must consist in accustoming himself to the discipline in all its forms, since repetitive charging, cleaning, etc. to the regular self payment, reporting, personal diary, plans and adherence to them, etc. In meditative observation of routine and yourself in them, in the apprehension of Homo-Power as such. And of course, to unlock the blocks and discharge of the charges (which could be the reasons of bias), i.e. the search for possible traumatic moments in the past when, for example, too forcibly and rudely made something monotonous to do and to do it, hanging on is the negative charge that ultimately led to the lock-in protest, to the opposite pole and bright trends of failure to return to the monotony.

Well, at least! Dear fellow creators, if all this still does not work, at least as an option, join a team where your imbalances are balanced by other people with opposite biases. - - - Which, by the way! mention!.. - - For those who have a margin in the direction of exactly the opposite, in HOMOwhen (visible) "lack of creativity" - let the text this will be a hint of the "reverse", i.e. lead to an understanding that, most likely, not "my nature is such," only to be able to that "daily papers to fill Yes in the mail to wear," or "I can detail the same in the factory hrenachit".. but you, too, "fell out" with Force, but with another - with the power of the Heterosexual. Can you hand someone when you are a child Wallpaper painted.. all.. the.. creativity is blocked Or senior yelled like mad when you furiously drumming on the pot.. Or company on the street laughed at his awkward attempts to master something. Well, etc. meanwhile, we are just on the site where all this work!.. ;o)

I wish you all Success and Wonderful NEUTRO! =0)

- - - -

* Why take a "creative person" in quotes - Yes, because People (absolutely anyone and everyone, not some special) - is already in itself the "likeness and image" (Creator) and NOT to be creative he's just NOT inherent "in the nature of things" (and we observe these things "not being" only because of obretennoe-dejected. but it does not have to "observe" infinite))

Hence, the concept of "creative person" - is harmful and incorrect (or rather, time) and ideally, the rule should simply be referred to as "person", where "creative" - it is assumed automatically.

- - - -

** Why "sometimes" (sometimes), but not always, impossible - because some of these artists are lucky and they have "compensators" - external assistants, performing for him the necessary Homo-functions)) can be, for example, a participant with a balanced Group or "half" opposite "halves" (in the Family), or "local blessed" in the custody of the people)), etc.

That does not negate opportunities for them restore your Tronically Balance and to get rid of external backups)<

СтаниФилмТВ

Re: Artist does not have to be hungry! :)

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 15:14

rel Good insight.) In General it is a known fact, in fact, be called Service. Yet people are not to decide who is, and usually nothing gets. The artists and writers so generally believed that the Muses ( the patron of the arts) needs to serve them or to serve. Meanwhile, every published book has an impact on the picture of the World to read. And then the question arises, " what work?". If the Creator in his works, tries to maintain order in principle, or spiritual values, or gives a foothold in this World of fleeting Souls, or something like that, it is considered that this Creator is the Old World.. which is crumbling before our eyes, exposing his shoulder, not allowing to fall. Certainly "Old World" appreciates the support and thanks for the help usually in material terms. If the Creator in his works helps to tear down the World order, it means that it is other Forces which are also "pay" works. The whole human story is based on the principle of Service. Someone who serves the Gods, Someone is the owner, someone the state.. even not knowing this, thinks that just lives, and in fact serves. It turns out that there is a conscious service, and is unconscious. Any person serving Ideas.. whether they are his or not his, it doesn't matter. Conscious Service it can be said that the energy agreement with any of the Forces.. at least for some conditions. And unconscious of the service, is the essence of the operation nesveduyuschih minds, without any remuneration and compensation. It is a conscious Service is the routine duty in the contract with the World.. which is energetically or financially rewarded. The rest of creative(out of Service), not for the World in General has no value. Moreover, Nature is very wise, and so no MAG(artist, writer, composer)..never will gain no Power, while it will not know what It will be applied. Who or What to serve.)
Artists probably better to negotiate with the Muses, only on the right terms, not to hand the Muse was running errands, and Vice versa..its a Conscious Service to invoke the protection of Zeus's daughters<

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jan 21, 2017 15:25

Sterifiltthanks.. this is very interesting.. "something there" and there is something else to ponder..
And perhaps for some it will be an alternative clue
(because the cases are different, MB. someone with Homo-power order, but the service is "not there")

But in terms of myself, I just, it turns out, a long-standing and staunch servant of the "Old World" =) - by the Muses, the Music, art and Science as such, of God, People.. ))) in General, that everything is normal.. But with the power of Homo, what I described was (and partly still remains) my case.. specifically this straight, "classic", if I may say so.

And I can't say that the World I would not support - on the contrary, he income special allows me to have all they need for happiness)) (even including all the need for Creativity) and the ability to not live in poverty including was, only I myself, because of misunderstanding of the above, from their routine routine by always running away, causing "dastatkova" gifts of the World are chronically unable to realize themselves fully)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 15:31

rel wrote: from their routine routine by always running away, causing "dastatkova" gifts of the World are chronically unable to realize themselves fully)
It is a fact. There is nothing more tedious and intolerable monotonous than rituals..) for Example, daily to go to work..))

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jan 21, 2017 15:36

And then the question arises, " what work?"
Generally this is the most important, primary question, which is not what Creativity and should start..
In my "experience" this issue is a separate topic scheduled, and the title really is: "Philosophy as the basis of everything"
Because we now have it (philosophy) (well, that is the very asking of such questions, in fact), to put it mildly, is lowered below the plinth - hence, because of misunderstanding "what", "why", "whom" - and a lot of problems (in society) is formed.. Some, for example, have forgotten what they studied in doctors and not treat a cripple (or milk polubolnogo), others forgot why in defence was (and sometimes with the bandits has changed), others, scientists, forgot why is there a science, well and furiously "to serve the Golden calf", sold and lie, or create any left useless crap, with all its hazards and dangers for all of us.. actually all the problems started with forgetting why-to-why are we here and who we actually are to each other.. Therefore "dragging blankets game" and "lose-lose" and "philosophy of a cancer cell".. from a lack, not of asking like these questions..

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 15:41

rel wrote: here, because of misunderstanding "what", "why", "whom" - and a lot of problems (in society) is formed.
This is the essence of OBOSOBLENNOE ( circuit)of consciousness, because now missed anyone.. except to serve Themselves, and work only for Themselves, so except more and there is nothing..) be your own master, this is afraid of what the ancient samurai, to stop being a part of something big, even killed himself after killed by the Lord to nedabah not become free.. and unnecessary..) "Old World" was the essence of the harmonious Order in the minds of the inhabitants of the planet. Maybe it was focused on the Force which You describe. By and large it's all there, the quality of education, of intelligence, of consciousness, of the Ego.