Himself Gura

СтаниФилмТВ
Re: Myself Gura

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:47

Мартин wrote:Now, about the bugs, Smoking blends, ASD, and other stuff. Michael strong mage. Of course at some point, any mage is faced with the problems of his carcass. And to build up the energy you need to follow the carcass, observe special diets, to exercise, to clean.
to repent ..and pray..)
Мартин wrote: of Course he finds some things to help him with this, and even shares these recipes for free.
..Yes there is such a thing. Is the introduction of adherents in ASCS through psychotropic drugs with the aim..to impress them..their picture of the world. This fact is the CIA. trades..)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:49

No, well, revenge of nature I can not screw up.
Again. If a woman stands for something, some truth - it is the Girly squabbles and disassembly.
And men of a Noble Knight battles.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:51

рыжая wrote:About the attitude to children, to money.
About the attitude to the abandoned wife with children..?)
Pioneer-all an example! )

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:57

I, for instance, such word, as it is there: Petting, didn't even know. Don't lie. Climbed to the Internet. I read so much red. Wow, I think, to ridicule the man from nowhere, because he said that he once school was?
No, it is not clear.
But what you men in this situation better than we do? You will likewise being provoked, you can just as well hurt for a living...
I understand that this is not my round, but should say was.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:57

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
рыжая wrote:About the attitude to children, to money.
About the attitude to the abandoned wife with children..?)
Pioneer-all an example! )
Yeah, not the first to do the same.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:01

рыжая wrote: You being provoked, you can just as well hurt for a living...
All showed themselves from the best side..)
Three posts..and immediately see who you are dealing with..) With the Higher School of Magic..apparently..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:14, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:14

рыжая wrote: not the first to do the same.
Wow! Abaldet. Ekstrimalnogo..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:16, edited 1 time in total.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:15

I've been wondering. So confident to write about mages and sniffing.
No, very interesting, seriously.
Martin, You most of these Magi saw?
But I will say this: scratch any Magician, and you will find there the common man, but still not the best moral rules.
And here it is , I just say from personal experience.
I've had order of the white magic and the school of astrology. I will write again: magic, instead of petting and tantric sex.
So I met the Great. Ordinary men, and not without abilities, but ordinary with ordinary passions. With the desire to make money, not tolerate assaults on its reputation, Tyrants, in a word, about sex and women, do not say anything.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:20

СтаниФилмТВ wrote: This is actually SHIT. trades..)
Well, if the basics are quite tight, so much to think about this climb?... It amazes me one, that close to all there is a strong magician, but instead ask him the real situation, all thinking, is what fuels this nonsense in the "people". I think MAG will be able to cheat? What for is it? Well, unsaid or concealed, is always welcome. But the deception is immediately visible on subtext. You lose energy by this situation, it is foolish to deceive, not intelligent quite capable of it. About SHIT, DNB, GSB and other things. They all know in "person". All who can take the impact. And the magician is strongly tied to the territory, actually if you want to sabotage, then you need to do it in the local forces and not mishandled Cossack girls that just won't go. To organize mass riots with the help of ASD? Seriously? With the level of support SHIT?... This can only come up with stupid sniffing. In General, all a few steeper smykowski guesses. All the world I mean. The book is available from Paul Anderson's "Time Patrol".

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:24

Мартин wrote:to Organize mass unrest with ASD? Seriously? With the level of support SHIT?
..Yes. Just taken method. And asociada gullible followers. No worries.
Than Michael and does..) And I must say, not bad..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:28, edited 1 time in total.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:28

You do this don't understand. Adherents asociada in the system of magic, in the case of BJ, you can always rebuild and go about their business. In General more protection from SHIT, BRU and the Abwehr is difficult to imagine.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:29

Мартин wrote:in the case of BJ, you can always rebuild and go about their business.
....If BJ has already penetrated the consciousness of the adept, it is not rebuilt one..) This world.. already.
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:32, edited 1 time in total.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:31

Foolish sniffing. Michael hurt you what-once? Post deleted?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:33

Martin
Here You for example..a typical adept of the cult of personality Michael..)
And powerboat trying here..a little. Although direct nothing vparivayut. It is a fact...)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 18, 2018 16:04

Ahah. Yes, it is necessary to nobody, in the form in which it's offered here. Rest assured, if the need arises, he is able to create a program to recruit, packaging, lifting, removing, and so forth. Please note that there are crowds of people from the cult here. By the fact that all are busy with their chores, and in the discussion of QM I am constantly "forced" pulls and then start to blame that I'm too cool talk about it, so the recruiter. In fact, in the mind of people only have a couple of algorithms and "system/egregore" constantly leads them on the three pines, not giving the right view of things (I do not exclude trivial minded interlocutor, it is possible to part of the brain has been delegated when it is). This is from our conversation is clearly visible. And I want to say "academic", I'm talking about BJ, what are you asking me this and use this word often at times. I think we are finished, everyone got his portion, and now can safely digest. Until we meet again. I also love drama, whistle if anything.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Aug 18, 2018 19:59

Martin.
Well.
Egregors and all that.
And you wondered why it is so..
It is not necessary for all the branding on the forum, if they do not see.
People. They're like children.
In life it is better to treat them like children is not reasonable.
you do in the SUMMER.
Last edited by райбан on Sat Aug 18, 2018 21:02, edited 1 time in total.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 18, 2018 21:01

You one-sided situation is considered.
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:And powerboat trying here..a little. Although direct nothing vparivayut. It is a fact...)
In fact, a person does not even circumstantial evidence, but he's in his little head displays a verdict. This is called the stigma. And I only criticize. Ie, if man is not to say that he is a moron, how would he know? Criticism is a tool. He doesn't even realize how brainless dog chases its tail, and if you bite, then enter into a stupor. Well, let's say I'm recruiting and what's next? The police called? Why should I make excuses at all? It's in his troubled head only could such a thing are imagined.
At the expense of children it is not. Usually people with the intelligence level Pets fast enough to reproduce and it has the already can the children. I think my dog, being able to print, would not have slept in three posts. So where it to recruit? My monitor hangs 4 diploma, 3 of them in the Moscow universities. And who needs it? Michael? In magic? There are no vacancies, I was there too, not needed, and he did feed. Or I half a year had him Lisp, and then say well, the book even read it? To me it is the same as the others, even more. I kindly helped,and then to old age I thought he was sniffing, and Michael foreign spy changing political regimes with ASD.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Aug 18, 2018 21:50

Hard.
I couldn't say.
Veiled.
Martin I don't care what you use: BJ or pendants.
That's not the point.
OK. you have 4 of the diploma. I have none.
Do you see the aura?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 18, 2018 22:01

райбан wrote:Tough.
Tough it is when such are moronic conclusions lead to fatal outcomes. I.e. no one prevents him tomorrow to say my wife goes to work, and then cheating on me, that's a fact and slams it with a poker. This cretinism I often see convoys court, drive that is of the same clever. To stoop to such discussions already unpleasant. All.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 18, 2018 22:03

райбан wrote: Do you see the aura?
You what?... You're on the BSU randomly work? And straight spitting.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sat Aug 18, 2018 23:19

And shifts the space is constantly... the role of the man.
What if you shave a monkey bald.
Completely shave bald. Does it become a person?
The chances of survival here tends to zero. Close to zero..
Like project mayhem from fight club.
"Cassette club" gift to the world.
Hell.
We work in the shit.
To buy shit.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Aug 18, 2018 23:24

I once saw a mermaid at the carnival,
it was a monkey with a fish tail sewn on.
Looked very natural.

Код

The rejuvenation practice, and more practice

Post by Код » Sat Dec 08, 2018 13:06

Аура wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 20:40
that is, if the energy body is formed and almost perfect, it is possible to allow the unconscious mind to "steer" the process,
Аура wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 20:40
That is, sometimes, as in the initial phase very often, the subconscious need to "take skirton" and otherwise educate.
Hmmm! Very sad! I would like eventually to find out where this teacher at the end of life will come.
нева wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:25
We all know that our subconscious mind has an animal nature,
No! Our Subconscious is in the Subtle plane and hence has no animal nature.
нева wrote:
and of course trainable.
And even more, it defies ANY TRAINING!
нева wrote:
When "consciousness" respects "the subconscious mind"..and "negotiating"on equal footing with him
Everything here is somewhat different. If the Conscious and unconscious mind are moving in one direction, and the result is magnificent. It's called moving on "Open road". But, Consciousness is not negotiating (it itself does not know where his Outdoor path) and running some other process. For example, the Subconscious knows where for a person "Open the way" and helps the Mind to go that way. Here's what that block in another place organizes and so on. Ideally, if the Subconscious mind will take Consciousness, to work closely with a kind of Egregore, which abilities and actions of the individual at the time.<