Himself Gura

Александр Н.
Re: Myself Gura

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 13:04

Мартин wrote:If a woman wants something, you better give it to her and not to meddle with its Charter. This is called sanity.
This is not a erotic Dating website :)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 16, 2018 13:11

Well, when you work in a team, as Kabankova, then we'll talk, and erotic he's got a position or even what.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 16, 2018 14:42

Мартин wrote:
Александр Н. wrote:Andrey Kabanov
There was a discussion of the competition, and apparently somehow mistakenly moved to this thread.
Please fix at least this error.
Thank you :)
Aura here carries any discussions that are at odds with her vision and with whom she can/wants to argue mean "weak defensive position"... Women.
Mentioned, moves, and deletes, as in the next branch , the other the author))). And no bans on any objectionable opinion.
Another time , asked the jury as "of the people forum" .. And so the jury decided ..As Michael usually writes? "We thought about it and I decided!".

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 16, 2018 17:51

You can't compare. In one case, will be overwritten trivial nonsense, such as energy - need waste products of the body, and BJ their washes. Something like this in my whose waste products turned to the forum for the last time. What is there to discuss? Then riots, anger. As well, without explanation, without debate, took and appointed judges voted differently. Leave it unattended and easy to move, without commentary, the move is not pleasant. Of course emotions have overwhelmed some participants, who perceived it as a humiliation, turning it into a personal drama.

райбан

Post by райбан » Thu Aug 16, 2018 18:05

Martin, norm.
as adequately.
listen. and what is J?
maybe too banal egregore?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 16, 2018 18:14

Maybe not trivial. In fact, there is a lot of horizontally, plus the plot is all know who it was. But this complication can be removed easily, in case of just BJ and go about their business, and with egregorial products that won't work. In other words, coercion is not there.

райбан

Post by райбан » Thu Aug 16, 2018 19:01

Martin. thank you for the post.
the fact that you need.
I understand.
and just doing it...
as the forces.
that is, take "the matrix" "Michael" imposed by otiato.
profit.
and... and in the end its mattress.

RS. Sam what do you use?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 16, 2018 19:21

On account of the matrices don't know. But the final product does not bear a "direct" approach of the Creator, or if you are, then you can rebuild, and in the case of egregorial artifacts is replaced in the next couple of months. Actually BJ you and works for you. And the Creator is in every way removed, screens your processes and other stuff that is not in egregorial system, because it is customary to use users.

райбан

Post by райбан » Thu Aug 16, 2018 20:57

clear.
inspired here.
it Was noticed some inexplicable phenomenon, since the seventh school day in the Slavic ecclesiastical Seminary, at the beginning of the study the first seminar topic.
Manifested suddenly, an unknown master, in the footsteps of my first solo night hikes in personal worlds.
It is located behind the right shoulder, look like an ordinary human being, but rather looks like a despiritualized zombies.
The human form of dark green, peeled and cut into NPC, in the worn torn rags, probably the former, once the uniform of a soldier's uniform.
He was swaying a little peaceful in moth ulcers of the hands, at first glance,
an ordinary axe with a sharpened blade that gleamed in the flickering random light, glowing blue light of the gas lamps.
When contact with him — voice and visual— calls himself an angel. For a given a direct question:
— What you need you finally, stranger?
Answered distracted:
— Wait for you.
— Why are watching me? not understanding ask.
— To not run away, and then you get lost not knowing the local rules, with the constant smirk on the scary face is riddled with scars from cuts, says the Lord.
What are you waiting still? – again asked a leading question.
— Waiting for the morning sun will rise, there will soon, he will know— mysteriously smiling through rotten teeth are rare, said the guardian, shaking the old axe.
But no, not aggressive the subject is unknown, just sticking out there watching me, or something else, invisible and incomprehensible.
Maybe someone faced with this phenomenon, that for Mr. the subject?
Am I really so dangerous that to me angel warden put, it's funny how something on one side.
... — Both-on!!
Finally the wretched man saw me — his angel–guards!
Yes! Happened! Now things can go easy, the two of us.
So angels can take almost any form, but this man saw what I actually look like.
Old hardware — that's my name, in the unwritten ranks of incorporeal entities. Old piece of iron, from the old guard of angels.
Now the angel of this man that was set over him to watch and guard.
Oh, I feel in advance that it will be hard with a young restless man, there's namuchaetes!— what is my punishment...
But the fact that I love to drink.
Especially laughing energizing drinks — who lead on and rack from the mortals of earth humans.
So gradually became addicted to the pernicious habit of consuming heavenly nectar. I'm an angel after all, can something create out of thin air, if desired. The highest archangels found out about the unworthy and the wicked, in the punishment was assigned to the young man, but in addition doomed to walk in a stupid form, to preserve and protect it from the black powers of Darkness.
Adventure first. Around the swamp forest.
The first rule:
Not impossible does not exist.
If you are unable to do something — don't think that this will not be able to do nothing.
Skittish Mare once again disappeared, lost in the night fog.
In spite of a stubborn horse nibbled at the thin rope that was tied to a pole a frozen tree.
And wanting to become someone's tasty meat dinner at night, in dark deserted and dark forest, where we were making a stop for the night.
We are, I Agniy, and that same angel of the warden Hardwar.
From the first days in Seminary, when I was an inexperienced beginner, as it explained to the Mentors, I have a new ability to an unusual sight — to see the invisible essence.
A vision that is not available to the common man.
Institution where studied, unusual for the Slavic diocese of the Church.
Here gathered students from all of the vast lands of Signalise with supernatural powers.
In the Church of the Seminary was preparing Hunters all evil, displeasing to God and the Church.
Hunters nasty seduces a weak, unstable, lost souls, incorporeal creatures and entities climbing from the depths of Hell.
Found out about personal Guard and a magical gift, the Seminary's Mentors, began with a vengeance to teach secret doctrines, combat, white magic, runic magic to counter black magic, to all the other intricacies of the craft.
A couple of years and the training has ended.
Masters blessed at the end of the apprenticeship, providing the necessary amulets, artifacts, Yes, inscribed by a spell with a dagger in the form of the Holy crucifixion.
To help and to serve the common people and the Church, was sent to the worldly life.
They passed through messengers and magical mail of the task at first light, and then as I gained experience, more difficult and complex.
So dear Alma mater, in his youth.
For several months, in the West of Signalise in the remote town of Krevo, wielded a satanic succubus, a vampire, subtly killing people and drawing over them in black, blasphemous rituals.
Numerous bodies of unfortunate victims drained of blood.
Removed the internal organs, covered with black ashes, from which we felt a strong smell of diabolical smell.
All the population of the town, male and female, young and old, were in fear and terror, trying not to leave their homes in the evening and especially at night.
Reinforced by volunteers, driven by the promised large reward for the capture of, the city guards lost their legs, searching for the elusive blood-thirsty ghoul.
Every time the guards attacked are hot on the trail and another victim.
Again and again losing him, like an old pointer hound who can't find a trace of the forest hare.
In the end, surrendering to helplessness, a town meeting of the inhabitants of Krevo, sent a plaintive plea for help, signed by the burgomaster of the town, the Supreme Church hierarchy.
They gave the masters and we, that is me.
So we were in the woods, on the way to a difficult mission.
... Finally, I have shivered from the chilly morning autumn chill, near a dead campfire.
Shouted, called for a kind and fine young Mare, and with the hope looked at the Keeper, but Hardwar only shook his head, expressive but not her hands to her throat.
Clearly, poor horse, though, was the night's dinner.
— Hey, what can we do, what do you say? – asked the guardian for guidance, not knowing what to do next.
But silent Hardwar, was clearly not the spirit, not tending to talk heart to heart. After spending the night with me in the cold dank woods, and not somewhere in a fun pub or coaching Inn, with plentiful food, heady drink and warmth.
The guard shrugged, all kind of showing; like, you're the boss, you think what to do.
He calmly tapped a hatchet, on the empty trunks of trees, making runes, incomprehensible even to me notches, only he understands the semantic meaning.
Yes, the helper of him that still!
Had to do without assistance.
Touching the talisman, black wood overseas, worn on the right arm, said to himself module of the conspiracy the spiders move.
From bracelet wafted faintly emanated from him warmth.
Showing the invisible work.
Road, where at least to be a demonstration?— again with a plea, addressed to a stubborn Hardwar, but he vaguely gestured towards the Western edge of the forest.
He definitely is not in the spirit, resenting me in the shower.
Well, let's hope only for themselves.
Potapov in the direction pointed out by the Guardian, forced his way through the thick bare with no leaves on the bushes, and soon came to the desert road.
The road or path completely alone, but suddenly I heard a quiet sound of hooves.
Emerged from the emptiness, in the morning mist, a horse-drawn wagon sitting in it man.
I quickly took out of the pockets of his cloak a silver personal seal, which gave me the right to demand and to seek any and all help and assistance from someone else.
That is the law of Signalise.
Clamping the seal in the palm, I showed it passing by, so to speak, to the crew.
Nodding to the man, reluctantly pointed to the spot in the heap.
It is clear, also not in the spirit.
And what happened to you, what ails you two, I asked myself a rhetorical question that doesn't need an answer.
Sat on the porch and told the sullen man the purpose of following that need to Kreva, he's still frowning frowned, and more oslas not knowing to whom, apparently he had a completely different direction, probably closer to the warm flank of his women. You could tell a "funnel flow", but needed to take care of Personal Power for more important things than to waste on a peasant village.
It took several long hours, I was shaking in a rough cart path to the town, before we reached the thoroughly–thick city gate entrance to the krew.
Saying goodbye to gloomy charioteer, before it gave up two of Pilate, the small silver coins to reward all the same for some of the works and the forced inconvenience, I walked up to the closed gate.
On the gate hung a the end of a thick rope with a brass ring.
I force pulled her a few times.
Lattice door on the gate at head level, with a slight delay opened — popped a sleepy wrinkled face of a guard on the entrance to the city, looking around us.
What devils there are?— Adrian asked the voice faces lazy guard and bribe-takers.
At the entrance to the city was required to pay a fee for entrance, and some as elsewhere, security was appropriated in his pocket is bottomless.
Thrusting the teeth of the guard with a personalized plaque ordered immediately to let me through the gate.
— This time, mil star,— promptly by the guard fidgeted, twisting the handle of the creaky, heavy door mechanisms.
— To report immediately to the mayor that he arrived — I!— barked heartily on the negligent guard, go inside the entrance yard.
Well, how to handle them?!
— Now will be done, your you -- the guard finished.
From the guard booth, fell out three goons in the hustle and bustle.
The city guards with faces flushed from wine and passion, perhaps, before that of playing a card game.
The healthiest of the trio, slowly waddling closer, with the threat, laying a huge hand on the hilt two-handed sword, strapped to his waist a sling.
— Misunderstanding, sir? – brazenly, without reverence, asked the big man.
Clothes for me humble and the poor; the Cape impregnated against moisture, and a hat from the skin.
Options like the act a lot, but chose the most loyal of all, showing again a personal seal, big guy stopped short and stretched out on the hood, taking a brave appearance and coached the bearing.
— Name, soldier?— asked the sympathetic have stretched the guard.
— Gordey,— valiant replied the guard.
In the evening you will go with me with the team, will report to the mayor, will have to wait for him around the house, deciding to take him and the other guards for possible backup in case of anything.
Threw a coin in the chest with a slit for the collection of duties, turned and walked away, accompanied by angry looks puzzled guard.
I decided to stretch my stiff bones and walk on foot, to find a tavern or an Inn, required a little rest before the evening work.
Walking down main street, came across the two-story building with filthy, crooked sign "chicken ...", next was inaudible, like it has a tavern and overnight in one person.
Once inside a poor Inn, asked if there were rooms available for temporary billeting, large women mistress, who was sitting at the table. After receiving an affirmative answer, said that taking the room for a few days. Immediately paid off, Osipov with the waist pouch with two dozen copper Pilate.
Ordered food and drink into the room, a burly mistress of the Inn, drinking in the sense of a pitcher of fresh cow's milk for faster recuperation, and lay down on the bed, happily pulling the weary loins.
Casting super–vision close room, I found a familiar companion, I guess that as usual went for a walk, scaring the cats and dogs weird way.
Apparently Hardwar decided to change my overexposed company.
I thoughtfully pulled out strapped to a belt scabbard treasured blade. Blade with double-edged blade.
The blade is made of three layers of bright meteor steel.
With magical runes painted in the middle of the blade.
Made unknown, a true master blacksmith.
When I asked several times at masters Seminary, on the origin of the blade, they smoothly evaded the answer. Or maybe they are themselves in ignorance, who is a craftsman.
Garda blade is wide and long, carved from a dark, many times stronger than steel swords, martensitic steel.
Bonded Garda together with a bone hilt with a spherical pommel, instructed a large faceted crystal of black tourmaline.
The blade did not serve to protect or to attack ordinary people.
When you contact steel blade with a devilish nature, he absorbed it into himself like a sponge absorbs water, taking away black soul essence inside yourself, keeping in and not letting go never free.
If you look carefully free, rasfokusirovka vision, you notice, floating and wriggling like swamp leeches, voiceless dark shadow in the depth of the steel blade.
On their account already more than a dozen all black magic entity.
Holding the blade, unwittingly forgotten easy and quick sleep, apparently unknowingly joined hex "colored dreams ", because I dreamt a strange dream.
"An additional part of the hex;
Search facility — to find the object of interest, but in the dream.
Search root object to find what gave rise to the object, its context, causes."
In a dream he saw the reason for who was to blame.
A local resident of the city, rather influential merchant or a merchant, who lived in a rich two-story house, but now and in the future he will be hiding in a poor wooden shack full of people.
He called with "this" world, materializing the dark power, the demonic essence of the werewolf, at the same time moved into it himself, and being himself a very different place.
The werewolf making its dirty work by killing the next victim, disappeared, evaporating in the air all that felt in the dream.
The day rolled into late afternoon, when I woke up from a refreshing sleep.
It is necessary to work.
I jumped out of bed, drinking in one gulp a Cup of milk, a quick snack ready brought food.
Hardwar appeared, he stood at the window, holding an ax on his shoulder.
Focusing on the talisman of obsidian on his left hand, I said a few consecutive spells; scent of magic, the search facility, control of life, transmutation of air, and 28 lives.
At the same time drawing his blade in the air invisible to the naked eye, the intricate runic signs, reinforcing the spell.
Like everything, you can go further.
Donning the cloak, he turned to Hardwar:
— Well, that'll show everyone that it is not for nothing, we eat your bread?
The guard nodded, agreeing with me and threateningly waved the axe over his head, showing that he is actually not against this.
In the middle of the night and the darkness, and stood a full yellow moon, when we left the hospitable tavern.
Torch and kerosene was not required, super–vision, enlarged pupils, I could see in the dark is no worse and maybe better, yard cats. Hardwar is also not needed in light sources and went through the night streets, indistinguishable to the pair, making his way to the house of the burgomaster.
Intuition told me that the Werewolf, today, too, will soon be on a bloody hunt, today we need to stop the madness of death, dancing on the streets of the city.
Passers-by on the streets does not, of terror all were hiding in their homes, defending the flimsy doors and weak walls of the houses.
But I knew firsthand that hungry to human blood, the Werewolf, may desire to demolish all barriers and to break into the shelters, killing indiscriminately, sowing on the path of death, blood and horror of the bloody harvest.
Active hex on the search, I easily found the house of the burgomaster.
On the square near the entrance to the house of the burgomaster, frightened people gathered, with burning torches.
Incessantly came the voices of useless prayers to God the Almighty.
He conducted all the madness of the local priest father.
A bearded man in a monk's cassock with a large silver cross on her chest that loudly, in a singsong voice recited the words of prayers from the Psalter and worship congregation in prayer hysterical trance.
Side stood a group of guards Gordey with weapons, with swords and halberds, huge pistols at the ready, apparently fearing a surprise attack mystical attack.
I approached him with questions:
— What kind of father strange, and why worshippers pray not in an urban temple?
Gordey patrocinate replied embarrassed, and spoke in a trembling voice:
— City priest, father Beloslav. And pray because the other day, yesterday, our Church, something defiled; the bell on the bell tower is cracked and not ringing as it should, the altar with icons painted by a devilish label the pulpit burned strange fire, got there.
Upon hearing the news, I hesitated.
It seems that here the Evil has gained strength, so just do not stop.
The second rule:
Consider consequences. But no more than two steps ahead.
The outcome of the game can change at any time due to the change of initial parameters of reality.
Job did not seem easy — the desecration of the temple city, this is a serious move by the dark forces, but too late to retreat.
Took himself in hand, said to the proud:
— Pistols than charged?
— Sure, anything. Powder charge with lead sprinkled with Holy water.
— Recharge. Find salt and charge instead of lead, this should help a bit. Holy water, same idea — you need to tell the Holy father and the congregation that they were holding the Holy water for protection.
Gordey nodded, and walked to the guards, handing out on the go brief the team, then walked up to the priest, interrupting him and saying something in his ear.
A pair of guards rushed to the street was dark, probably went in search of salt.
Time is slow for us, shel.
The tension hanging in the air was growing eyes in the distance could be heard howling scared the yard dogs, as if anticipating something awful. Came the echoes of a false Church chant, and howling dark inspired entities, echoed spoiled bell-ringing.
Desecrated Church came to life at midnight, breathing the full breath of the satanic energy of death.
The priest her feet in the cloth, ran up to me, as if seeking its protection: — Hello sir, I don't know your name, I was told that you ...
— Full, father, time is running out!— I Agniy from the brotherhood of Hunters— terminating half of the words, and continued.— There is Holy water?
"No!" Oh Holy, my God! All prayer is the Holy water was kept in the temple, but now it's ruined, but there can be prepared with God's help— began to tell the father of Beloslav.
<

райбан

Post by райбан » Thu Aug 16, 2018 21:12

well, Yes. copied "Mihailovsky" installation.
long ago it was.
that way to say. you gain experience.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 23:17

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Мартин wrote:
Александр Н. wrote:Andrey Kabanov
There was a discussion of the competition, and apparently somehow mistakenly moved to this thread.
Please fix at least this error.
Thank you :)
Aura here carries any discussions that are at odds with her vision and with whom she can/wants to argue mean "weak defensive position"... Women.
Mentioned, moves, and deletes, as in the next branch , the other the author))). And no bans on any objectionable opinion.
Another time , asked the jury as "of the people forum" .. And so the jury decided ..As Michael usually writes? "We thought about it and I decided!".
And now with gratitude at the feet to Bagnatica for what is allowed in a low whisper to say his opinion??? LILIYA-R, as if You consider it a merit of the great achievement of the administration of the forum. Are you serious chtoli???
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:How Michael usually writes? "We thought about it and I decided!".
So I just gave up of its products. And I see all the friends who wanted to try.

The redhead already talked about the fact that the Aura not only put unsuspecting members of the forum idiots and sheep, but also framed his associates. With such an attitude to people what the product can offer this seller? I used to have boundless respect for the Aura. Crumbled to dust. Now I think we need to give someone your pendants or should I just throw away.

Kabankova partly understand, it depend on the material, but still not worth it to lose dignity.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Aug 16, 2018 23:33

Alexander N. you don't like that the Aura does not exhibit the standard reaction? Pulled the strings, puppet, you danced :)
And there is not dancing, how not to pull it. She and the master :)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 0:16

Epic. The second drama of the day. I refused the chips at the checkout.

райбан

Post by райбан » Fri Aug 17, 2018 0:38

Martin. and you with humor.
the PM can be..

райбан

Post by райбан » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:19

India.

And who if not me.
.—Yes I'm fucking a red beret..
Come on out.
He went out and I. And the tarmac. Nothing more.
Bay. Something to lose.
He took a swing.
I did not want to take the hit.
The go–no sho.
That is a simple sambisty grip on the pain moving into the lower polozenie.
To the crunch.
And as you would like. War.
War..
What is..
In fact.
As mentioned earlier the division of the territory and the dough.
I really didn't want. It happened.
Med. help has arrived.
Took away the wounded. ( in the ass)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:04

Stories and anecdotes is not necessary. I do not appreciate just.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 17, 2018 16:18

Александр Н. wrote:And now with gratitude at the feet to Bagnatica for what is allowed in a low whisper to say his opinion??? LILIYA-R, as if You consider it a merit of the great achievement of the administration of the forum. Are you serious chtoli???
I said my opinion... 8) the answer received :shock: not satisfied..) :cry: ), but nevertheless ... :oops: Don't think so . Was not involved ..not evaluated .. 8) :?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Aug 17, 2018 17:12

Код wrote:will Express his opinion toward the Redhead. My respect for her grew.
I think she'll come back. She's a strong personality, excessive emotionality , sometimes blows it aside, but as soon as the storm of emotions dies down, it will again become a sober man. With witches, it is not easy at all :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Aug 17, 2018 17:19

Speaking of witches, perhaps the club will see another witch. With great experience and expertise to share their knowledge.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 18:24

Андрей Кабанков wrote:She's a strong personality, excessive emotionality , sometimes blows it aside, but as soon as the storm of emotions dies down, it will again become a sober man.
Funny, resentment and quarrelsomeness is considered a sign of a strong personality))
The topic in General, fun to read, watching as resentment for their "works of genius" turns into a herd power struggle)) Munch-Munch )) Zatar popcorn.
Observation: fun gregarious Butch coincided with the return of the missing Michael at the forum and an attempt by Martin to shove his products here. Coincidence? Maybe, Lord, it's all srezhesirovannaya one hand? ))

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 18:36

Андрей Кабанков wrote:speaking of witches, perhaps the club will see another witch. With great experience and expertise to share their knowledge.
It would be great Andrew. In my opinion, this is a true clairvoyant and master. As even live to see her fall. :D

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 18:38

Дмитрий А. wrote:How even live to see her fall.
Wow, tell me more?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Aug 17, 2018 18:45

АлексШепот wrote:Funny, resentment and quarrelsomeness is considered a sign of a strong personality))
In every woman there is a highlight :)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 18:47

АлексШепот wrote: Observation: fun gregarious Butch coincided with the return of the missing Michael at the forum and an attempt by Martin to shove his products here. Coincidence? Maybe, Lord, it's all srezhesirovannaya one hand? ))
Yeah, and that hand just moved this topic unwanted messages. Watch carefully.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 18:48

Андрей Кабанков wrote:every woman has a zest :)