Himself Gura

АлексШепот
Re: Myself Gura

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 18:52

Мартин wrote:yeah, and that hand just moved this topic unwanted messages. Watch carefully.
...and you're here just padamjit here?)) Or...a new product to pump? LOL!!! ))))

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:07

Well, apparently right on the money. Good picture. The club is a common space where different Gurus come and bring experience, knowledge, and technology. A kind of energy communal, where everyone is free to enter any door. And as in any communal, mistress fighting each other for space in the kitchen, the neighbors are dissatisfied with someone's presence, and so on. Life is in full swing)) And any person who by his energy straining boiling somewhere they have a life, they have a apartment with cobwebs and cockroaches overgrown, and here they break into a common space with the purpose to break something, Otaniemi energy, or seeing the scandal to try to use it and wrap in your direction. Martin, go to his apartment...until the hostess came and broom not all povygonyali)))

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:14

And why are you here? Why did you come? To insult me? PR at my expense?

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:15

Martinnot try, you already declassified. Mishandled Cossack :)

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:16

Martinyou have a club card there?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:21

Even banal questions can't answer? Only to organize provocations? Well, Yes. Greater need for intelligence, and for lack you just grow muscle mass.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:22

Provocation staged a redhead, and Alexander N. Watch carefully.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:24

Ahaha. Go to your kennel Allexcept, with his map. Do you think that is?... Academician.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:25

He came here and began energetically promoting SAM showering them all with mud. To push products.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:25

And you very quickly moved on to my style of communication)) Adjusted to the groom? Or just copy the...of despair? ))

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:26

I want you to see that you're miserable.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:27

So out of despair))

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:27

With the poor will not work on another.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:29

By the way, I have not insulted anyone. Poor and flawed intelligence is not called. On the contrary, it is nice to chat with the great mighty intellect (the other will not send unpopular products PR?) This is probably something private, deep, unexamined.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:32

I was insulted and not only. So the conversation comes to a peaceful course. Maybe soon the obsession will pass and someone will see what's really going on. And that one is QM, but the attack on SAM, who fires back in self-defense. It turns out.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:36

Oh, Martin, Martin. You just communal living. None subtleties of the mutual picks without banal insults, because with these people you continue to live. Pechalka. Honey, you're in his bed swim, I'm his, if you the world is felt, there is joy. So the space works, you know? What's happening here - I just did. To the obvious is boring.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:51

АлексШепот wrote:What's going on here - I just did. To the obvious is boring.
Every situation can be viewed from different angles. I'm not saying you're wrong, you see it that way, but talking is not correct. And now look how I see it
Мартин wrote:Then riots, anger. As well, without explanation, without debate, took and appointed judges voted differently. Leave it unattended and easy to move, without commentary, the move is not pleasant. Of course emotions have overwhelmed some participants, who perceived it as a humiliation, turning it into a personal drama.
Андрей Кабанков wrote: And there is not dancing, how not to pull it. She and the master :)
Master that's great. Only now master Yang, it turns out, would have to intervene in any mess and pull "his/their" at any cost. Is it important or not important it is him, this is the fifth time the main process. A master Yin first evaluates the feasibility and if it is necessary, it intervenes and changes the picture, and if he sees that the patient needs to go, then just let him go. Ignore it turns out refers to the side Yin and the master just sees that they are not on the way.

Where do QM? What are we talking about? The attempt here some sideways admixed QM, just blurring the situation as the story of Russian hackers, if that is the fault of Russian. I also don't understand why you had to hide position. People were asked only to evaluate their work, maybe they don't see the difference between their products and they simply prognozi. And if you're a master it's job is to explain to whom? Not nice in General and blame others for their weakness, too.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Aug 17, 2018 19:58

So, here are some of the catacombs climbed Allexcept, Amateur honey sales women. Well, everything is clear. If a man whole life in a communal apartment lived, how could he not be flawed?
I Martin's last posts are not liked, but in his defense, I will say that the first conversation about BJ started Rayban when asked a question about them. Product SAMM generally not affected. Addressed the competition.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Aug 17, 2018 20:00

Martin, last post five points. What has already been written is facts, and the facts. is the evidence.
Tell me about masters of Yin and Yang liked it. Beautifully written.
Last edited by рыжая on Fri Aug 17, 2018 20:31, edited 1 time in total.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Aug 17, 2018 20:04

Allexcept You apparently got out of the communal product SAM intercede or Aura? Just where are You were before that, a knight in cardboard armor?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Aug 17, 2018 20:15

And, in General, guys, right now I throne get closer closer (severe infection), the crown will correct and also popcorn pohrumkayut.
But you guys go ahead, feel free.
The boys, all the much better!
And it is not resentment and quarrelsomeness nature, as the very highlight, resembling a dead cockroach.
In the cake. What can I say. Communal childhood.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Fri Aug 17, 2018 20:33

Daria Mironova, interesting man and a woman. And the pictures are very interesting in her Instagram.
And she, um...brave Woman. Provocative.
And, let's say that I'm a PR.
Last edited by рыжая on Fri Aug 17, 2018 21:57, edited 1 time in total.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 20:57

рыжая wrote: But you guys go ahead, feel free.
The boys, all the much better!
Of course. Here is another interesting topic. Leva asks for help in the selection of products. SAM immediately unsubscribed, but I'm only under the requested parameters tested the stream. Well, a match can not be, otherwise it would not have got, share think. Plus insider about the possible dramatic relief pendants. And what is spent if handed out? Maybe something else will buy it. Just described the experience, there was a feeling that post is not necessary. And true, there is peck, and then when they realized that the bite can be dangerous, the loss of the post. Useful e-my, I time spent. It is talking about?... What is unfair competition, but it appears everyone knows when. And these posts about what QM is not popular, it's all estimates taken from the ceiling and obviously heated. And critics, which here again will see the evil Russians, I remind you that not talking about unpopular products, wicked wizards, was never charged with the promotion of ANYONE and now and then I just shared their views and experiences, and those insights which were generated in your head, they only your.

P/S I'm still there, Eureka somewhere mentioned. Next time be attentive, front room and massage of the brain, they also come along with me, grab the market. Funny that an ordinary buyer in this blame. Or I missed something and could not pay last 54 thousand on the market without a discount.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 22:07

Wow! how interesting. and Red ..came back. Thank God! So I have someone to potrential for zhist..))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 22:08

:o