Himself Gura

рыжая
Re: essay Competition-RESONANCE

Post by рыжая » Tue Aug 14, 2018 15:25

In this, my name got on the list for that, You, Andrew, thank you very much. Of course, it's nice.

Choosing the winner was difficult, the jury could not fail to note the essay:

Tatiana
Dmitry And
Fan-Tom
Cute
red
rel'and
Of Beloyar
Last edited by рыжая on Tue Aug 14, 2018 15:37, edited 1 time in total.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Aug 14, 2018 15:32

I can add that my second essay. Matrix got three likes from other people, for which they thank you very much.
Yeah, didn't win, but chance to win was.
For that I would have to get two judges to vote.
Therefore, to win, the winner should be to collect Three of the judicial votes, well, at least, a couple of likes from members of the forum. About the first - I was saying that this was not a second too.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Aug 14, 2018 15:39

A fair fight is one thing, unfair game where I'm stupid is another.

Код

Post by Код » Tue Aug 14, 2018 16:27

Lenin was such work: "Children's disease of leftism in communism." Interesting piece.

So. The main theme of the narrative, the main direction is a struggle. And all logical.

I it to what? And the fact that the whole point of the study is clear and most importantly, not lost but always can be traced throughout the work. There is a purpose, and it all dedicated.

Now to the contest. There is competition, there are conditions and there are prizes.

But the themes for the Essays selected from my point of view, it is strange. I will not talk about the first topic about free will. Since this is just a bunch of words that have no practical value. About freedom it is necessary to talk separately about the will (could be force of will?) I guess we should talk separately. But together, the freedom to believe is nonsense.

The matrix of the modern world. What in the world? On our planet? In the Solar system, Galaxy, Universe? We forget, but most likely, many have no idea that when writing of these things, involved the active participation of our Subconscious. Perhaps the creative thought forms. And these structures have a slightly different understanding and approach to what the person is busy at any given time. And in the end there is the realization that the potential of each individual.

And finally, the theme of the million. Why the title is formulated in line with his spending? Maybe someone doesn't want to waste it. And to develop, for example. At the Bank, at interest, for example. It would be easier to name what I'll have a million. What I would do with a million? And so on. In this case, talking about the creative process. And not about the destruction of the million. (Our money issues from the fact that we constantly kill money. Got - killed/killed. Again, got killed again)

Thus, chaos was laid already at the stage of design competition. And surprisingly, won an Essay wreaking havoc in the brain.

So, the winner is identified correctly. From my point of view.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Aug 14, 2018 17:07

Well, then, if the winner is determined correctly, you can shoot and once again to think where the world is heading, and why white always strive to be called black and Vice versa.
Won the infamous Matrix. You go to the store, and there is thing made in China and price it wound not even 200 percent, and all the thousand. And I assure you that the best and fashionable and so on and so forth...And then another asked like put. And this happens everywhere. And it leaves a vile feeling in my soul. I have a feeling in this situation.

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Tue Aug 14, 2018 18:24

redYes it is useless here to prove something. I've tried in the contest of Intuition to prove a biased transfer points, zero sense. The owner - master may conduct contests as he wants. The only reason this show? If you decide to give something to someone, then why hold such show, pseudo-competition? It is clear that products need to advertise, develop the sales, we need new positive feedback. But not in the same way. Here's an obvious show. Better to have the lottery done, it is difficult to undermine the bias, if any. The same competition, the Intuition was much more honest.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Aug 14, 2018 18:49

The sky is blue, we are not supporters of robbery
Fool not need a knife
He was with three boxes navret
And do with it what you want.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:09

Essay topic :) :) :)
The author does not know.

We, the herd, millions of us head.
Together we graze and bleat in unison,
And what in the world do not regret.
Lamb stock — our destiny...
In the paddock we chase — we hasten to the corral.
Grazing driven — we hasten to pasturage.
To be in the herd — the basic law;
Scary and only one of the herd fall.
When the time comes — we cut.
Why hair cut — we do not understand this.
But all are cut, where do to go here
Though the procedure is extremely unpleasant.
And the shepherds over us, the power is given,
Said that the will of the sorcerer.
And live, not knowing those tyrants
What turned us into sheep!
We have a herd. Millions of us goals.
Come on, shaking fatty.
We are not afraid of the tricks of the sorcerers.
Sheep we are. What I want, and do with us!

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Wed Aug 15, 2018 13:07

Александр Н. wrote:I blame the jury in an inadequate evaluation of the competition works.
Dear Alexander. May be all the easier... Developers to create new products to help is not yet completely inadequate junkies, need feedback from people like him. He's not won in a clip worthy to squeeze the last... And You - respect and respect from an old, sick goat, shot down in local skirmishes with the inadequacy of the matrix horns... I, too, Alexander and You really understand...

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Aug 15, 2018 14:29

This is my last post on this forum. A kind of Testament.
23 people took part in the competition, 23 Essay about the Matrix, about Freedom, about the Will and about the Choice.
Alexander came to and said: Guys, something I don't understand the selection of the winner, I'm the only one?
Came Red that to the post Alexander tried to keep myself together and said, Guys, it (the choice) was not. Alexander said: I Believe, came Dmitry and said: Believe. But, you and the other 19 people, why are you silent?
Don't Believe, well: don't.
But at least, raise your head and simply ask the judges: is it True? Why do you sit down and shut up, here it is your pen, here it is your a matrix and here it is your choice. How can you think about some of the changes in this world, globally, if you are not willing to change even something small?
And you, Aura, Yes, Yes, I'm asking you personally, like teachers, explaining to people something about the world, your attitude to people, to the judges? To arrange the same competition, well, Yes, you saw him as, and why was it necessary to call other judges. And now you are silent. You and I know that you have nothing to say. Except that: this Is my will. And then maybe everyone will know who you really are dealing with. For where ruled by only one opinion, neither of which Freedom of speech can not be.

Код

Post by Код » Wed Aug 15, 2018 16:10

рыжая wrote:This is my last post on this forum.
Sorry, sincerely sorry!
рыжая wrote:a kind of Testament.
I hope you have time and You read this post.

So. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER don't say or write the word will!

Sincerely, and best wishes!

P. S. I Will be glad if You change your mind and come back! Without Your sincerity and willingness to rush headlong into battle - not!

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Wed Aug 15, 2018 17:52

рыжая wrote:Alexander Came and said: Guys, something I don't understand the selection of the winner, I'm the only one?
Came Red that to the post Alexander tried to keep myself together and said, Guys, it (the choice) was not.
Yeah, thanks to Alexander. To his post I thought I was so stupid, do not understand something in the Higher matters of the winning essay. But it turned out that all the stupid, or rather the winning essays just nonsense.

And Alexander in his post showed the highest freedom of will! Here it is the winner in the nomination “for me means free will?”
рыжая wrote:This is my last post on this forum. A kind of Testament.
Not the right decision redback. The aura is not the author of the project Mindmachine, and not even the author of the site, only one of the developers. And the fact that the us has still not banned, suggests that, overall, management agrees with us and not with Aura. If it were otherwise, we have long been banned, and posts our jammed. To leave because of one person, not worth it. In General, the management Mindmachine very decent.

But if you leave, who will reveal the truth to others?

Иван Славов

Re: Myself Gura

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Aug 15, 2018 19:02

In General, the Redhead lost my respect here but care to be both me and her, to me at least, the Lady herself was positioned here as outsiders/. But, on the contrary, Bold - well, not bad, very managed to establish itself. I'm impressed Bold. Did not expect, honestly. But I'm happy.
Of course, the Joker has not been canceled, it is clear and will be more visible. Slabenko, very weak /this is for the Gur type, positioned itself as... Well, you can guess, if you have enough resource on neurons. Yours, of course. .

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Aug 15, 2018 19:18

Дмитрий А. wrote:the lottery made, it is difficult to undermine the bias, if any.
Gee Gee.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Aug 15, 2018 19:39

рыжая wrote: But at least, raise your head and simply ask the judges: is it True?
Well, like he normally wrote? Water really a lot, very difficult to read, and his whole epic story boils down to-Will is a tool for managing attention and if will not, then your attention will control the other. As if the basics of yoga. Designed just for the Amateur, I also did not like, with the Gandharvas or Eureka it is necessary to work and editor with knowledge of the Russian language, the punctuation marks were placed, and errors were removed, the prize that seems normal, but the text is artisanal.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Aug 15, 2018 21:29

рыжая wrote:But, you, the other 19 people, why are you silent
Maybe they were in your self-development a little further you? And it's not catchy.
Imperturbable as Buddha.
And as Aura :)

Дмитрий А.

Post by Дмитрий А. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 0:44

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Maybe they were in your self-development a little further you? And it's not catchy.

Imperturbable as Buddha.
Yes, they are just, as they say, do not want to communicate. I didn't want, but after the beginning of the debate decided to also have their say. But it is quite nice about this, philosophically. And red woman, and have emotions much more developed than in men. It was an emotional release. And in competition, if notice has been dominated by men, and we are poorer emotionally.
Андрей Кабанков wrote:And as Aura :)
But it's not very good, it is relevant to the consumer.

But in this story it is clear to me, where is the winner? Though Aura thanked for choosing him as the winner. For the first time in my life I see that the winner is no joy, no gratitude. I Repeat that for the first time in my life!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:10

The winner has already visited our office and took away his prize, quite a happy :)

Emotional emissions is great, as long as they didn't run you. Always need to watch them, estimating how much you get involved and come out of it at the right time. Like watching a movie, to be a spectator, not a character.Watched his emotional movie, all felt to the fullest, enjoyed and turned off.
Red as a leaf, swayed weterm emotions, flying from side to side.

Код

Post by Код » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:20

Иван Славов wrote:in General, the Redhead lost my respect here
Not beautiful towards women in General, and against the Redhead even more. It is unlikely that she deserved it. But... how many people - so many opinions.

I will Express my opinion towards the Redhead. My respect for her grew.
Андрей Кабанков wrote:Red, like a leaf, swayed weterm emotions, flying from side to side.
Actually, the leaf is a dead subject, divorced from something. I would have compared it with either the stem, branch, trunk. The living entity. And not swinging from side to side, and trying to resist the pressure of wind blowing from a certain direction.

Red's not required to improve its prize degree. But protested.

Against the odd winner against the odd decisions of the jury. I mean, she fought for all participants. That does her credit!

Red - personality! What is not enough for many present here.

Red, on behalf of the members of the forum!

[youtube][/youtube]

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:06

Andrey Kabanov
There was a discussion of the competition, and apparently somehow mistakenly moved to this thread.
Please fix at least this error.
Thank you :)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:18

Александр Н. wrote:Andrey Kabanov
There was a discussion of the competition, and apparently somehow mistakenly moved to this thread.
Aura here carries any discussions that are at odds with her vision and with whom she can/wants to argue mean "weak defensive position"... Women.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:29

Мартин wrote:
Александр Н. wrote:Andrey Kabanov
Aura here carries any discussions that are at odds with her vision and with whom she can/wants to argue mean "weak defensive position"... Women.
Therefore we appeal to Andrew.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:34

Александр Н. wrote:
Мартин wrote:Women.
It is to these "whims" are likely too powerless.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:44

Мартин wrote:
Александр Н. wrote:
Мартин wrote:Women.
It is to these "whims" are likely too powerless.
I still hope that this is HIS forum. And he has his opinion and sanity.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:52

If a woman wants something, you better give it to her and not to meddle with its Charter. This is called sanity.