Master class psychoenergetic workshop

кросби
Re: Suggestions about club events.

Post by кросби » Sun Sep 25, 2016 13:17

Aura
Don't know the subject to write a review about the event,and did not meet again.The day was difficult:two flights and a four hour practices.
First feelings:a sense of well-being and a feeling that you and the world something subtly changed.
In the future I would like that-be some time allocated for theory or maybe questions and answers.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Sep 25, 2016 13:45

the nuance in that answer, asks the brain, but to use them he can't... But the body is the subconscious. All answers obtained through it... that's the thing about development - it is possible to nourish the brain with anything but answers can only be through the subconscious - often using unusual dreams (and for this we need to awaken the subconscious). So I wrote a few topics with all the final answers - but who understands them except those who went through and mastered... Just like another letter is perceived, because the brain thinks that the development is something special, not exactly what is described, and described some nonsense ))) But he thinks so because the wiring just connected... And the answers obtained are not of transactions, it is often even contradict what you have to rebuild, which requires months due to the large inertia.

To awaken the subconscious can be a very simple way, without making any effort - just a corporal to drive formication a few months/years, as ridiculous as it may seem, but the easiest way to call them is forgiveness and humility (expand why it is so psychologically/energetically/physiologically - possible on the pages of the text, but what's the point if only enough of them to drive like enough to do other specific exercises with the body, including mental, words are not needed).

PS by the way, the feature "posting" is that all she does not match - is rejected. The best indicator being wrong is aggression (which occurs due to the strain mismatch of external information and because of the aggression incorrect wiring connections just peresekayutsya to adjust correctly). For example, if my comment someone does not like someone does not agree, considers for example the body with something irrelevant, and magic, something michalopolous - there will be aggression and rejection is the best sign of the presence of the processes of development in itself, oddly enough.
Again, if for example a thought, "Yes, I wasn't asking you, who the hell are you, every first clever, I believe only the credibility of the Developer of Neocolonial, so he knows, and you're not even one device is not developed" - it is too tension (indirect rejection information, the fuses of the psyche, the self-defense posting)

In other words, what was at the event - this is straight answers, but the brain does not perceive them. But perceived by the subconscious, which your brain and explain ))<

Арина.В

Post by Арина.В » Sun Sep 25, 2016 15:41

I'm at this event for the first time and I was wondering, of course, and liked it, I found it as very useful, as I managed to catch the feeling of cocoon with energy, I actually have long been engaged in (mostly driven back and forth by the MC orbit), now I will do this throughout the body, exercises with the wave I particularly liked. Yes, I understand what is the "subtle force", maybe I knew it before, but then somehow all fit on the shelves. And today at 5 am woke up with a sense of inner gravity, sometimes turning into aggression, it is seen that from somewhere surfaced :) I know how to remove such condition, but I think interesting, I was in different trainings and the sensations are different, for example, after the Matrix energetics I a few days just flew, it was so good, and then Vice versa, while on the other hand once hooked is good. Yes, yesterday I mentioned how I would love rhythmic movements, can dance, straight body asked, though I figured it out how to help him, the night had been :lol:

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Sep 25, 2016 15:47

About aggression and the severity... If it is somewhere and does something only because it was blocked in the unconscious, cut off... it seems to Me, to ignore and even more to suppress it is not necessary. And it is better to try to do twisting out of the abdomen on the center of your body (if you do not go, the back of the body along the spine) to the top of the head during aggressive state... Then this energy will go to completion of the "body". And maybe the whole axis will clean, then there will be fireworks. It's initially frustrating and difficult, especially the head - "fly" is certainly nicer... But then it gets easier and easier and the possible result is worth it. Because all the energy at the bottom, and its lack of implementation as it very much - transformirovalsya in aggression... It's really heavy - but only at first. "The second body" only this energy is built from the bottom, the lower scoop - the harder, but more energy... Although you can still spit with the emotional side to put on the build, if it's there (they are heavy and uncomfortable, but served directly in the heart/throat)

Ира

Post by Ира » Sun Sep 25, 2016 16:10

Yes, I also still not fully digested the experience. It was the first such group experience... and I want to thank the group for teamwork and the right attitude to work. Yes, it is actually WORK! It's not easy and you need to be prepared for different responses from your body - at some point you may feel dizzy, own up hand, spontaneous movements of the body... that is mentally this should be ready. Well, physically a bit, because 4 hours of classes though flew like a flash, but fatigue was.

Thank you from the organisers and clarify the correct body positions to connect the channels and off of the brain))) for questions need a separate time during the event distracts a bit. A record of the event would not have made it looking need personal presence.

Practice liked to drive the Qi of water.

Арина.В

Post by Арина.В » Sun Sep 25, 2016 16:12

And what "emotional spitting on the build"??

Арина.В

Post by Арина.В » Sun Sep 25, 2016 16:19

But what if the heaviness and aggression clearly felt in the solar plexus? Where to pull?

мимоходом

Re: Master class in psychic-workshop

Post by мимоходом » Sun Sep 25, 2016 16:26

And what "emotional spitting on the build"??
If you can't feel anything. And so, almost everyone (99%) whose attention you have attracted, which entered into a dialogue standing in line or via the Internet or just remembers you - it is an outflow to you (and you to him if you paid attention to him, always bilateral). Konnekt is in the heart (fire fury in an extreme case) or the throat (water, offense in a pinch), and developed to the head sometimes conectada lightning, though they rarely do - comply with environmental...

In General, entering into any interaction - open two-way channel. If you developed from the top - from you and there is a flight of "flying", "ethereal" energy, but rather it has information. And to you there is an influx of heavy, dense energy as heavy as the first scoop from the bottom the bottom is not converted. It's hard and frustrating, but very beneficial to convert this foreign energy - it's a freebie, the heavier, the more energy... since most shows emotions, not being able to transform the most sprinkles energy, as a donor (although it is called the opposite of vampirism because of the discomfort). This donor energy can be clean and put on its own internal needs instead of spitting in the response with the case itself. But of course without feeling all "does not exist."

But what if the heaviness and aggression clearly felt in the solar plexus? Where to pull?
Solar plexus to clean, to open, where the sun of the soul - open tangle no discomfort there... And overall discomfort where block. For cleaning plexus you can do this:

Is "breath" across the forehead like a real breath. Slow and deep, easy breathing is minimal. "Exhale" does not go back through the forehead, and is distributed through the body. Paste will begin in 10-60 seconds if you open forehead. If you start feeling, for example namekusei sponge or other (can be drowsiness, dizziness, light, light), the pineal gland will produce melatonin, it is necessary in front of the body to pull down to the solar plexus. The level of bodily sensations - cold, ice, mint, heavenly water (but may not be bodily sensations). In General, this melatonin a few months will clear completely and the centre, the solar plexus and then it further below to pull. One warning - if it happens, a few hours can begin the swing aggression, which is quite normal. Aggression is necessary to pull the top of your head, only that the vascular system must be healthy, and if unwell can be theoretically (not programming, just so it can be energetically dirty people) - heart attack, stroke, heart attack or brain. People who have been interested in similar to fear, but to beginners it's better just not to drive, removing blocks. By the way, if you long to chase them - people will begin to feel the body and all the elements in it, but it's two years and probably necessary.

But it's not really related to the master class, is a mental/mental way, and the workshop is a bit different )))<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 26, 2016 18:01

кросби wrote:In the future I would like that-be some time allocated for theory or maybe questions and answers.
There isn't enough space and time for questions and answers?)))))Time Workshop is used entirely as intended. Gatherings can certainly be arranged, but what more can you ask there than here? In the extreme case of LS?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 26, 2016 18:20

I liked it! I've been wanting to try this practice, but all the time the capabilities . Exactly what you imagined. All 4 hours was in which the flight is kind of difficult for some and seems to exhale...and the mind shifts TC and fatigue or lethargy. It was interesting even if I can do it....to do the whole 4 hour))). Was so nice ))) And yeah, attunement was very well coordinated. Somehow quickly managed to attune. The next day was interesting, thought I will cover muscle pain))because even charging a long time do not. But nothing happened, the ease was a block in the back took another lesson to reset. Dreams of course was wonderful))))) . When he had thought such a thought in some exercises, that's how animals walk and is doing?)))Covered in the morning)))) Saw. I will not describe, very funny.
Like the workshop? Not the right word. Just super, though deposits of blocks of errands. ATO regression pulled off and brought the case to the end. And here they are ...pull off and asked for a crush and all you feel like , once. And then just about all stagnant places))) And body use and thoughts easier. Of course this is just a warm-up, to say that they have become super advanced , structured? ))))Well, this is still far away. Regulyarnenko would , but we'll see.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 19:01

Visited and I at the event. During these 4 hours there was something magical, my condition has changed a lot, noticed it the next day after class. Profound state of peace, awareness, spontaneity, a desire to do good. I'm even in the mirror noticed it around feel it. Plus, I think the exit from the zone of comfort played a role, the change of the city. The lesson of course is unique. People years are unclear, and then a few hours lightly to direct attention in the right direction, which is very cozy and comfortable with oneself and with the world. Like a dream now it is still our practice. Spent the whole day walking around Moscow, arriving in this harmony, and took a redeye. I want to visit another master class. Here for a few days to arrange a dive. Thanks to the organizers for the availability of this action.

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Sep 26, 2016 19:07

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
кросби wrote:In the future I would like that-be some time allocated for theory or maybe questions and answers.
There isn't enough space and time for questions and answers?)))))Time Workshop is used entirely as intended. Gatherings can certainly be arranged, but what more can you ask there than here? In the extreme case of LS?
:D
Don't know,but You neterprise stood there when I asked one of the organizers,specially arrived for this purpose from out of town, and even when I left the Studio,You have talked with the organizers,who obviously was in a hurry.Please do not take this as a complaint,just a realistic observation :o

Бодхи

Post by Бодхи » Mon Sep 26, 2016 19:09

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 26, 2016 19:12

кросби wrote:I do Not know,but You neterprise stood there when I asked one of the organizers
Well, that is I))))because I'm organizing issues and had to doreset))))as scat and...just the same then outside of the workshop to chat heartily with old friends, too, were on the workshop. And that's all)).

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Sep 26, 2016 19:15

LILY-P
And not in PM? :)Okay,I was just.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 26, 2016 19:25

Crosby Tea ,coffee for the company with an old friend ...well, what's the PM ?)))) Soon tea with friends on Skype????
It is why the workshop collective-a powerful attunement is obtained and the energy grows and live with the team ,the team and himself. something like this. :?

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Sep 26, 2016 19:36

LILY-P
Yes, I in General about it.So we came to the conclusion that the time to communicate need?
Someone just want at least to feel the cocoon,someone needs and understanding of the processes(I bloated cocoon barely in the plane pushed :) )To understand the forum certainly helps,special thanks to passingthat with patience the bodhisattva is divided into unique,and many schools and hidden information,but personal contact is invaluable.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 26, 2016 20:58

Recently I realized why hide this information... to Open up and provide her happy with all I guess the problem is that it will just be rejected in the majority of cases, even among seekers (I checked with a pretty sad score). And the one who does not reject, but at least think or even better, finds confirmation of his like look from a different point of view, there are very few...

So have information it encrypts... with cipher to be interested in someone to stimulate to solve. This gives rise to different legends and myths.

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Sep 26, 2016 22:34

In my opinion, a very interesting and profound things no one admits. This is simply not necessary. Unprepared, without appropriate settings, the person simply does not notice them, do not comprehend, not understand. As they say, looking at the book, see Fig.Legends and myths are not the encryption of information, but rather a way of conveying it in the most simplified version.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Sep 26, 2016 22:58

мимоходом wrote:Recently realized why hide this information... to Open up and provide her with all happy I guess
We can also assume that the subconscious mind is the teacher looking for, but not find, for the reason that It is not outside, but inside, and sleeps all the time mostly..

Рикуся

Post by Рикуся » Tue Sep 27, 2016 0:47

I first really got into the fact that was given during the master class, but the more time that passes, the more aware of and more positive emotions. It was not as I imagined :)almost 4 hours of exercise, which resulted in a very pleasant state of inner silence and deep rest, which is very clearly perceived by all in the hall, as a whole, and the movement of energy around.
Loved the overall Sirtaki dance, with closed eyes, felt the ripple of energy as compression-expansion, a step forward is a step back....
Thank you leading the master class, among other things, looking at them I realized what can and should be the body is smooth, flexible, freely conducting energy.
I liked to observe the flow of energy from one leg to another when you transfer weight. If it is done during normal walking, it becomes energopolyusa.
A lot was shown in this master class, the most part I can't reproduce on their own, but that does not matter, most importantly the condition and understanding, which must be feeling. :)
Thanks to the organizers and all participants!

Кона

Post by Кона » Tue Sep 27, 2016 14:13

Question to the organizers of the seminar to the Aura.

I would like the house to repeat the sequence of qigong exercises from the seminar.
Of course, now my head is bits and pieces.
Is there a possibility to receive training materials? Maybe as a text sequence of exercises are done, with a couple of paragraphs for each activity, or series of photos, or a video file.

Online similar have not yet found.

Maybe some kind of dedicated resource for these exercises is already there?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Sep 27, 2016 21:33

conin a personal reply
Practices presented on the master class, for the most part copyright, pocherpnete including directly in communication with different masters, materials in the network.
You can do the exercises described in the psychic-energy workshop + one of the basic exercises "standing as a post" ("Big tree"). This exercise of Zhong yuan qigong with detailed comments can be found on the relevant inquiry online.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

The master class of psychic workshop.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 25, 2017 22:14

we Invite you to participate in a master class psychic-workshop On November 4 at 18.00

Perhaps a visit to the second day, 5 November, 10.00 – 13.00 in the framework of the regular classroom group.
Мастер-класс по психоэнергетическому практикуму. 4 ноября
Program:

I part. Work with long energy (Eskrima free-style)

Practice with two short sticks. The direction of Eskrima free-style focuses on the energy aspects of the expansion of the outer sphere, as the volume energy of the controlled space, through the use of objects (long energy), and non-combat aspects. Some historians argue that attempts at mastering the ancient people first guns actively stimulated the development of fine and gross motor skills and, as a consequence, led to a qualitatively different development of the brain. Custom motion coordination and asynchronous waves with a large amplitude of movement contribute to the synchronization of the hemispheres of the brain and the formation of new neural connections in the motor cortex.

the Psychological aspect of long energies. It is known that possession of the stick as the first tools and weapons of man, always subconsciously associated with confidence, power, comfort, security, and human individuality. Exercises with wands are the key to opening the subconscious and to intensify these ancient instincts and create conditions for the adequate release of emotions, reduce stress and develop feelings of strength and confidence. Group work fosters a sense of rhythm.

Attention! The participants of the master class must have the inventory – two short sticks for the first part of the master class. Sticks can be purchased at the equipment for practicing Eskrima, Kali, Arnis or pananandata or easy to make yourself (purchase handle of a shovel of garden tools and sawed it in half). Recommended heavy sticks weighing not less than 300 gr. and diameter not less than 2 cm.

part II. Practice with which You can explore in the second part of the master class, can not be attributed to a single direction, school, or geography, belong to the practical grain inside the shell of various styles and systems, however, can be distinguished:

nei kung
Nei kung is a broad concept, applicable in the health and combat systems. A method of psychophysical training aimed at monitoring and practical management of energy aspects through the connection of the physical body, energy and consciousness.

Bagua
The system of Bagua Zhang is a form of dynamic meditation, which came from the monastic structures. The natural vector of development of the body, energy and consciousness goes through a cycle of eight transformations eight transformations, the system contains the keys to the eight qualities the eight natural forces that fill the eight basic forms for the knowledge of the eight fundamental qualities of consciousness. In the system of Bagua is dominated by the motion of twisting, spins, turns and movements in a circle, creating the conditions for a conscious effort in multiple planes simultaneously and balance contribute to the development of the vestibular apparatus and the occipital lobes of the brain.

tai Chi
The system of tai Chi is based on applied methods of coordination of motor activity with a conscious internal efforts on the transformation of energy. A fundamental aspect of the system is the naturalness and the continuity of the movement and flow of energies, revealing the formation of the “dormant”, hidden internal resources. The physical body is inevitable as part of social processes, becomes trapped, are formed chronic blocks, expressed as the mechanistic motions and patterns of thought and perception. The position of the body in tai Chi aimed at the release of bodily clips, harmonization of body, mind and emotions are used as relaxation quickly eliminates the stress, adjust the internal organs, increasing sensitivity of nerve endings and the ability to perceive. All the movements of the tai Chi natural, harmonious, friendly and pleasant human body.

At the end of the master class will host a Chinese tea ceremony.

Features of the master class:
Basic skills developed at the master-class determine quality policies, applicable including in social, domestic, personal and spiritual spheres.

conditions of participation:
Registration required in the forum thread, in PM or mail. Please indicate in the application whether the planned visit of two days, only the main program of the 4th November.

Places are limited by the terms of the venue, registration will be closed as filling.

It is possible to visit only the main master class. You cannot visit the second day without a visit to the main program of the 4th November.

Items needed to participate:

Two short sticks for Eskrima.

Cost:
1200 RUB with advance payment before 3 Nov.
800 RUB. – the cost for club Members “personal development”.
1500 RUB. – payment on site the day of the.
Extra session of the 5th November in the pre paid free, when you pay on the spot – 400 RUB.
pre-registration Required, space is limited.

date and venue:
4 November 18.00-23.00
Extra session 5 November 10.00-13.00
Location: Moscow, Moscow Botanical garden, the exact address will be sent in response to a request to participate.
Мастер-класс по психоэнергетическому практикуму. 4 ноября
<

Aura
Разработчик

Re: the Master class of psychic workshop.

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 27, 2017 13:13

The discussion has been deleted accidentally duplicate information:
1. Recording of the master class will not be
2. On the second day of the master class will be based on the same practices. On the second day there is an opportunity to consolidate, deepen and work received on the first day of skills, because practical volume is large and the first day because of the time factor is exploratory in nature.