Master class psychoenergetic workshop

Aura
Разработчик
Re: the Master class of psychic workshop.

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 27, 2017 13:36

Left about 1/4 of the seats

Джеймс

Post by Джеймс » Fri Oct 27, 2017 22:06

Aura thank you for the duplicated answer, but I thought my question for some odd reason was removed :)

Found an interesting video on the nei kung
[youtube][/youtube]

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Mon Oct 30, 2017 0:52

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 31, 2017 23:29

АлексШепот wrote: Question on sticks
If the intention is to buy a ready-made, in principle, suitable, but cost-effective to buy the attribute value 1,300 rubles for a single seminar? In my opinion it is more profitable to buy a stalk cost about $ 100. and to cut it in half, than to cope with even the female audience.
Another thing, if initially present intention to continue to develop in this direction in the framework of the existing groups, with the instructor of this group You will be able to meet you at the master class. But then it is better to use heavier tools, I will explain why. The cheapest training light sticks - bamboo or ratemovie to novice did not cause damage due to inexperience in combat aspects. The master class will be presented the energy work with the energy long associated primarily about awareness of the movements, which eliminates (or at least minimizes) the traumatic aspect. In other words, we will expand your energy field through the energy connections with the objects, and not to bludgeon someone :) And for power connections important feeling of weight of a subject, because weight is the primary feeling of energy (Yes, not just abstract "heat", "tingling" and other glitches :)) Rattan sticks are light and it will complicate the power connection to the subject and expand their energies. So if You initially configured on the continued development towards a long energy, I initially recommend to buy heavier things "for the pros" than a training tool, basic for beginners in the martial aspects, but not so effective for energy work.

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Tue Oct 31, 2017 23:58

Thanks for the clarification!
Аура wrote:instructor of this group You will be able to meet you at the master class
And You will have something to conduct the master class?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 01, 2017 0:10

АлексШепот wrote:And You will have something to conduct the master class?
Depends on the circumstances) I know desire when choosing a practice to find the "master cooler" :) You see, when You come to a master for occupation, it is important not so much what the master can give, but the fact that You can take. For example, classes are shipped as "venerable" masters associated with the complexity that the wizard is not showing physical motions at all, holds his advanced energy work without highly developed skills and do not understand... and here arises the ability and desire of the master to give and to show, that is to compare your mind with the possibilities of the consciousness of the beginner. As for me personally, especially the rhythms and interactions of building, my classes are hard, and perceptual abilities significantly depend on the volitional aspects) That is to be presented depending on the willingness of the current group format introductory master class is still, by definition, requires a medium (for existing groups), the basic available level...

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Wed Nov 01, 2017 0:19

Аура wrote:as for me personally, especially the rhythms and interactions of building, my classes are hard, and perceptual abilities significantly depend on the volitional aspects)
What do You mean by volitional aspects? Will, as designed intention?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 01, 2017 0:40

АлексШепот wrote:What do You mean by volitional aspects? Will, as designed intention?
Good question) Will imply control, handling their internal energies. Good question, because fundamentally "the will" is one of the synonyms for "freedom", and it is important to understand what it means "freedom". Freedom is often understood to do what you want, and here the question arises "who wants". Freedom in the utilitarian sense is often actually means a desire to do what they want. The volitional aspect is quite simple, let's say You set out to read one book a week. And before the strong-willed decision begin to get barriers like "no time". External circumstances begin to intervene in a discretionary decision, and the person gets a choice: to succumb to the external, chaotic processes, or to follow his strong-willed decision. The fact that decisions often accompany cerebral effort, and brain power consuming body is usually exposed to the limitation of energy from the other parts. That is, the brain starts to deceive himself, just to avoid a meaningless (from the animal running part) of the expenses. And begins to invent a variety of excuses. And their weight, people received stuffing information, and begins to talk to himself, saying, what is it all, books do not need to read, I know, I know, you better lie down on the couch and watch a video on YouTube or read a forum where some sort of advanced person says interesting things about the space, the vibration, the fate of the world etc.) I Think the analogy is clear. The volitional aspect is the ability to set a task and to achieve it. In a projection specifically for the master class is a certain form, the structure which correspond to certain qualities, information, and energy options. But a person has blocks, for example, in the shoulders, legs or lower back, and without volitional aspects quickly turned on the economy mode: you should relax, drink some water wanted something, it's hard for me, my poor tired body)) And instead of the cultivation of the desired qualities of the man goes on about the foreign, strange and alien processes, depriving themselves of the opportunity to do some inner work. The intention can be correlated with the Manager that specifies the motion vector, in which some specific action can be transformed-willed aspect of controls of a specific local objective, ideally, consciousness and holding chaotic energy from samarguliani to go on about the external, not related to the work of consciousness-energy.<

АлексШепот

Post by АлексШепот » Wed Nov 01, 2017 0:45

Aura as someone who was involved in karate for 8 years and received a black belt, this volitional aspect is familiar to me and understandable. What in Your opinion determines the presence of the volitional aspect of man?
Last edited by АлексШепот on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:51, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Nov 01, 2017 0:59

The volitional aspect is present at all. It is important not to compare your achievements to other people. That is one thing, raw data, personal code, and another thing, going beyond its limits. Each person has its own border, its own fixed current limit. The main thing here is to find your limits, and people who have a stronger position relative to original settings is actually a much more difficult task. The challenges, the difficulties, the problems, the main source of development operator. If everything is easily obtained, you feel prodvinutye steeper than the others, this is the real challenge, though all unconsciously aspire to it. The desire fast, including the spiritual energy of "freebies" often takes precedence over real development. And this is one of the conditions of care in the new path, where everything is so simple and does not need to make efforts. I would put the question differently, what determines the inclusion of the volitional aspect? Will, as the management of their energies, includes the aspect of overcoming, of growing, of increasing its capacity as compared to the current. If the current is higher than the rest, the volitional aspect of sleep. And here arises the question of setting individual objectives. If the person is strong willed, then the task must be appropriate. In other words, it is possible to exploit their innate Givens, it is possible to develop them. The person who is on the path of exploitation of innate facts, it is easier to go the easy route and not include a volitional aspect at all. Man faced on his journey with multiple obstacles, the easiest way to gain volitional aspect.

Фан-том

Re: Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Post by Фан-том » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:43

:ay The master class is impressive!!! I want to Express my thanks to all who participated, for their work :o Practice so powerfully manifested itself, especially when dealing with the external field on the first day! After the second day noticed that some blocks in the body that regularly tried to work out, do not bother me! It is also worth noting that physical activity the subsequent day, just rolls :D But practice showed how as it would seem not difficult exercises are not synchronized when you run between the body and the brain :roll: So as they say work, work and work again :) All success

Иринга

Post by Иринга » Mon Nov 06, 2017 22:08

A small review about the master class.

Many thanks to the organizers and the presenter.
The class was held at the highest level, while accessible for the beginner.
A rare combination of qualities in the artists: endurance, will power, friendliness, fluidity, fire, and whatnot that I don't have time to notice.
The explanation was in the attunement: think of the question the host answers it in accessible language, without pathos and discharge. The text was short, to the end of the seminar, the brain was absent, and the body was very grateful.
All the keys to the BA-gua I got no vitoliv not a single word.
The atmosphere was relaxed.

Thank all participants for their openness and acceptance.

Aura
Разработчик

Re: Master class in psychic-workshop

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 07, 2017 22:06

Thank you all for your participation and hard work! The master class was really succinct, high-quality and deep attunement happened very quickly, it is a merit of all participants.

Photos from the master class

It is desirable for all participants to publish the opinion, which is also an important part of understanding and verbalization of the work done, i.e. to transfer the skills, qualities and feelings level of consciousness and make them available for operatorsthe (see the "Conceptual field").

сол

Re: Master class in psychic-workshop

Post by сол » Wed Nov 08, 2017 0:03

well done ))) I Hope all inserted )))

Pretty sad that such present, to directly experience the magic - just not in demand. And demand all the nonsense with hypnosis through the screen and monotonous mumbling... But maybe another group who want to be typed )))) Touch of the unusual.