How to reflash itself. Upgrade Personality. Secrets of the subconscious

Ботанег
Re: How to reflash itself. Upgrade Personality. Secrets podsosa

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 16:52

Пчела wrote:is Not able! The point
Well, what's stopping you on your way? You came here to get something that will help you. What do you want?
If you're not a vegetable in a coma and you have to have at least one limb (the same you are gaining posts), you can do what you will. A powerful parable on the subject - Rasta-man tale about people with disabilities. Another thing, when they do not want the problem to want something to want.. Then school,I'll have nothing to recommend, at the very same problem..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon May 30, 2016 16:55

Yes, leave that is readable and not matuyamai ))))

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 16:57

Пчела wrote:. And we jammed and pushed.
Speak for yourself)) And Yes, you made another victory over the animal in ourselves. You're already two whole post refrain from sarcastic remarks of the interlocutor, and finally began to speak on the merits. Congratulations)) To put it there, most likely you will have to first remove. The logic and analysis develop exercises in logic and analysis. Left hemisphere. I do not see there special difficulties. The problem is that you have a right not Slevin hemisphere. the Sphere of emotions and feelings just lame..

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 17:21

Ботанег wrote:Speak for yourself)) And Yes, you made another victory over the animal in ourselves.
I agree!
My first wife didn't deserve to be loved. Because of its personal qualities and characteristics.

My second wife, on the contrary deserve to be loved. But I have these feelings towards her is not apparent.

Therefore, the problem is in me, not in them.

And now, as intelligent and reasonable, having lost both, I still want to, I'm training myself on the possession of at least the emotion of joy. But if you knew how hard it is!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 17:26

Ботанег wrote:What do you want?
In this forum, I won't be able to. Here this what I need, just no.

But in other forums, quite impassable denseness.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 17:40

между прочим wrote:
Пчела wrote:
Ботанег wrote:What do you want?
In this forum, I won't be able to. Here this what I need, just no.

But in other forums, quite impassable denseness.
Self-restraint. Dude, you just like to be miserable. Admit it :wink:
If everything was so simple. But you really asked a knowledgeable question. I analyzed it and I will answer: NO! I'm just sad I missed opportunities.

Therefore to broadcast.

Learn to enjoy life.

Learn to love.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 17:50

Пчела wrote:I'm just sad I missed opportunities.
Until you're depressed about the loss, passing you on a lot of other possibilities that you didn't use it. Think about it. Read Gogol's Dead souls? Now, there are two strange thoughts for you at the moment - "Hooked-dragged, broke-don't ask" and "Like us (myself) a little black and white we just love". Upon reflection at leisure

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon May 30, 2016 17:56

Пчела wrote:My first wife didn't deserve to be loved.

:? Did not meet expectations? Often themselves come up with the image , and then at the appropriate not offended. Invented , and reap)).And do we always meet
the expectations of the halves? :?
Пчела wrote:My second wife, on the contrary deserve to be loved.
But I did not want ponmayu....? And often a second revenge for the first or not believe. The anchor condition (situation) which must be removed, to experience , to pereproshit with the situation, to reconsider....And is it all so bad was it?

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 18:00

Me, or the element of chaos pulls in the branch one and the same person under different nicknames?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 18:07

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:But I did not want ponmayu....? And often a second revenge for the first or not believe. The anchor condition (situation) which must be removed, to experience , to pereproshit with the situation, to reconsider....And is it all so bad was it?
I was in the Soviet times on training in Vilnius. We were there all cool guys. Poznakomilis with local girls. Then had a contest in a bar LOKIS, who is the coolest chick. Turned to me.

The Institute appeared on the rate awesome girl. Have stated the dispute among themselves, who will get. Me again. But neither one nor the other and so on, I couldn't love.

What is it? And maybe each of them, I just crossed the road and broken fate? It is possible it was near the one who could make each of them happy?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 18:40

Here I am, as a spirit, talk about the fact that I couldn't love no one I have met on the fate of the fabulous women.

That's the problem.

And you, condemning me and giving advice.

You are able to love?

Ask yourself this question honestly to yourself the answer to those, and then proceed to teach me.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 18:48

Пчела wrote:You can love?
Where we too homespun and simple as crowbars. I'm learning. Every day and hour. It does not always work, but I try.. Emotional coldness thing is nonlethal, but unpleasant.. And remember, you not is condemned.. it is not for it...

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 19:01

Пчела wrote:awesome girl.
A little secret - you don't have to like all the pretty girls that I meet on the way ... and nervous exhaustion close)))
Try to look at it another way - the fact that you still have not met a woman will experience eternal love aka Ian Bori, does not mean that you do so. Perhaps you were looking in the wrong direction and the wrong girl))) chasing bright swallowtail, you might miss or not pay attention to the humble moth that would be your Ilona for life.. Look around you, maybe all is not lost..You're still alive and so the World will give you another chance. If you yourself want to ask him about it, instead of crying over the ashes of lost opportunities and a waste of time, regretting the unfulfilled future)))

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 19:13

Ботанег wrote:If you want it myself and ask him about it, instead of crying over the ashes of lost opportunities and a waste of time, regretting the unfulfilled future)))
Man!
I'm a scumbag. And not shed tears. I just realized that those beauties at the same time was the emotional girls. I creature reacted to him with a sports interest.

I have made mistakes in life. But I did nowhere call. Not every woman deserves to be loved.

Therefore, I believe that you need to teach yourself to love,favourites. Today want and like money. Morning love comfort. Love the evening setting sun. After tomorrow, love neighbor, and so on.

You know how to love and manage this feeling.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 19:19

Пчела wrote:I'm a thug
It's your business, your choice.. Then why are you on this forum forgotten? Just talk?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 19:44

Ботанег wrote:it's your Business, your choice.. Then why are you on this forum forgotten? Just talk?
This is the only site in our space that boasts a multipage. And there is definitely merit Andrew Kabankova.

What am I doing here? In my environment, on my roundnose. Here on the forum, though slightly higher levels. Why disclosed? And suddenly someone will learn from my mistakes.

There is a saying:

"WOMEN COMPLICATE MEN"

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Tue May 31, 2016 0:32

Пчела wrote:In my circle of life
And the environment change? Change of circle of friends often gives amazing results.. For example, you will meet your Ilona...

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Tue May 31, 2016 4:31

Ботанег wrote:
Пчела wrote:In my circle of life
And the environment change? Change of circle of friends often gives amazing results.. For example, you will meet your Ilona...
That I met in Khabarovsk.

With Aldonas met in Vilnius.

With Lily and I met in Vladivostok.

With Zina in Krasnoyarsk. All. Other cool, amazing and emotional was not. Therefore, the question is not geography, it's me.

But I just got the theme and turned themselves inside out in order to show why to go to the trainings. I passed a bunch of them myself. But it was pointless.

So, the ability to enjoy and love.

This is the meaning of life!

Игнатенко

Post by Игнатенко » Tue May 31, 2016 9:55

Пчела wrote:So I guess that you need to teach yourself to love,favourites. Today want and like money. Morning love comfort. Love the evening setting sun. After tomorrow, love neighbor, and so on.
Пчела wrote:You know how to love and manage this feeling.
They say that "God is Love" therefore exalted above God, and seek to control the Universe is a big deal. In order to learn to manage your feelings, you should once again to restrain ambition, and the humor of "God" not everyone is able to survive physically.)
There is a view that today You love money and the neighbor, and tomorrow You love for example another neighbor, and the neighbor can not do that and offend that You do not love, and love another, and would send the boyfriend with a baseball bat which You simply don't have time to love, and the money will be offended that You suddenly fell in love with the Sun, and if the tax will come, it's good, no matter how it's worse. For example incurable disease, when you have to pay monthly large sums of money. As they say "from prison Yes from Sumy do not promise". Feelings not difficult to manage, much more difficult to control the head. )

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Tue May 31, 2016 12:32

Пчела wrote:so, the ability to enjoy and love.

This is the meaning of life!
Finally out of the mountain bee garbage sprouted something noteworthy.

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Tue May 31, 2016 18:31

Awareness
Mindfulness is a continuous tracking of current actions. Problem in concentration for the current actions. To solve this problem, you must have a strong motivation. No incentive to monitor the actions, no awareness. Now you know what would be aware of their actions should be interested in tracking their actions.

Игнатенко

Post by Игнатенко » Tue May 31, 2016 21:22

Игорь Максименко wrote:Awareness is a continuous tracking of current actions. Problem in concentration for the current actions. To solve this problem, you must have a strong motivation.
And the interest isn't motivation.?

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Tue May 31, 2016 22:18

Interest
Interest is positive emotions to anything or anyone. Of interest is the direction in the direction of your attention. The more positive emotions, the more attention you pay and the more your interest. The lack of interest is the lack of positive emotions and as a result of lack of focus perception. Now you know that the interest is positive emotions to the field of your attention.

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Tue May 31, 2016 22:19

Motivation.
Motivation is a call to action. Successful action is a strong motivation. You have dreams, we have desires and targets. But the motivation is still weak. Why? The lack of prerequisites for successful action towards the goal - the reason for the weak motivation. Fixation and accumulation of successful actions will increase your motivation. Now you know that strong motivation is fixing the experience of successful action.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:16

Bee He, Igor , can teach and love ourselves and others. Which he does regularly. And so many adults and children who have learned not only to live but to live happily and to be happy and to make others happy and love yourself and others. How can they say someone :"watch your mouth"))) I saw and talked with his disciples that he is still at home being taught. Many masters of sport and Champions and just great people, modest . confident , good-natured and able to help themselves and others. And what you all want-to enjoy life to the fullest and not just as idiots and in full , knowing that you are doing and why. Not advertising here Igor, but I know its a long time ago.And his guys also know so much already. And girls . doing that Igor is simply the practices and exercises of pazenok , beauties . only doing exercises. He has such technique is, for those who want to lose weight, improve your health, understand yourself and others. And this is only a small part of what he knows and checked for myself and can teach it to others.
He has a system Phoenix, if you just doing sports even diabetics , sugar does not rise. And doctors such can not offer. But he can and has worked with such sick people. have more questions ? And need proof? Go do and is recovering. And the fact that there are still programs in business and other...so everything is interconnected. And who here on the forum))))) I all the time about the grandmother wrote? and who all here all egged on lotteries and winnings in a team???? :wink: and someone here and methods was given . but no one got rich. Or competitor, and then saw a Bee ????Oh someone reminded me ))))it is better to keep Silence. :?