How to reflash itself. Upgrade Personality. Secrets of the subconscious

Пчела
Re: How to reflash itself. Upgrade Personality. Secrets podsosa

Post by Пчела » Sun May 29, 2016 18:01

Now. What is the true way? Explain to me stupid that I would understand.

THE REAL WAY! WHAT IS IT?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun May 29, 2016 18:30

Пчела wrote:the TRUE WAY! WHAT IS IT?
Let me explain, what is the true way.

According to my understanding, only one person on earth (perhaps there were others, but I do not know about) lived his life going in the right path.

His name is Jeno Bory. He lived in Szekesfehervar, Hungary. All his life he loved the heavenly love of one woman. Her name was Ilona.

Type in the search engine castle of eternal love, read and penetrate.

Thus, for the true path need to have two people. These two, love and deify each other. And the creation of such a duet can only Creator.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun May 29, 2016 18:45

Beethanks for the info.
Similar story with the Taj Mahal in India /and not only that, but some build their Temples of Love, not of physical material. I mean that "human children, and their stories repeat some of the manifestations of a Single in the different incarnations". It is, as I understand it, one of the ways.
Last edited by Иван Славов on Sun May 29, 2016 18:46, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun May 29, 2016 18:46

Everyone loves themselves first and foremost. And as a consequence yourself in others and others in yourself. In fact, this is the first commandment in fact

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Sun May 29, 2016 19:16

Пчела wrote:I am entitled to this view?
Of course I have, no you do not have this right takes. Just the situation has the appearance of a fierce dispute of the blind men about the elephant. All the signs were there

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Sun May 29, 2016 22:02

Looked at castle, impressed thought. That's all fine of course, but Chichi lived a family of the architect, while he from day to day for forty years to build the castle alone? Or it was a poor artist Pugacheva, sold paintings and shelter and bought an even number of roses?
How strange. And why there are photos of the castle wormed bas-relief with the Masonic compass? Bori was a high-ranking Mason and would be blessed by spending the money of the organization 40 years? The story is sweet, but criticism does not hold.. Hence the question - what is it like, really?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 9:40

Ботанег wrote:which begs the question - what is it like, really?
You and I are not able to prove their point. You have the right to their.
I'm on my own.

My point of view. Jeno Bory every morning for an hour and a half admiring his wife. Thus, he received the Energy of Love. This charge was enough for what would in the current day and works of art to create, and sell these works and get money for them, and with the money bought the materials, etc.

Therefore, the driving force behind the construction of the castle was Love.

This is my point of view.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 11:41

Пчела wrote:hour and a half admiring his wife
they had a guest marriage? They met in the morning, that he admired her, and then went on business? In principle, it does not matter. Personally, I am much more interested in what it was actually. Why on one of the buildings bears the emblem of the Freemasons, in what century castle built on the fact and so on. A beautiful tale no more than a fairy tale. Story reminds one considering all of the above, the parable of Nasreddin Hodja, about how restless man concocted to dispute the tomb of the Saint from the old Shoe. About the authorship could be wrong, but the history of the East.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon May 30, 2016 11:57

A cautionary tale :) well showing what happens in Orthodox religion, and alternative mysticism with magic and the esoteric. Worshippers of the Holy Shoe in the form of artifacts, relics, textiles, astrosnap, and other beliefs in iron or dead substance, or for some distant stars and the heavens (as far as possible, the main thing is not here) - they do not see the living God right under the nose )))

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 12:28

мимоходом wrote:they do not see the living God right under the nose )))
Or in the mirror.. Let the history of the Bori remains a beautiful tale. With careful inspection you may find some unpleasant details, which then will be forgotten, but osadochek left.. Now Bee plastered resulted in their memory this story as he seems to be a beauty Queen and miss universe in one package. We will not disappoint him, and soon the hops will begin to subside and he will understand everything.. And there are two options - either the pain of awareness, or intoxicating forgetfulness of the empty belief in a miracle..

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 12:47

мимоходом wrote:just to clear, not important here
Because otherwise, you need to work on yourself long and hard for decades to improve, to achieve the main purpose of his existence in this world. And it's hard, painful and frightening, all this freedom, this need to think for yourself and take responsibility for their actions before the people and the World in General. It is much easier to believe that somewhere up there is the mighty God who is closely monitoring your every move.. Or taking possession of the miracle-fenicol in front of you will open all doors in the world.. the Main thing to believe and not to work on yourself, teach us about religion.. Although if we do the opposite, our goal was achieved would be much faster..

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 12:53

Ботанег wrote: Because otherwise, you need to work on yourself long and hard for decades to improve, to achieve the main purpose of his existence in this world.
So I ask explain to me what is right and true way.

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Mon May 30, 2016 13:29

Hello dear friends! Reading record Bee, I realized that perhaps not everyone understands what I'm doing and what's on offer. In their online seminars I give knowledge, KNOWLEDGE, for free, and try not to pour water. This is not sales seminars, inviting to a training, I share my experience and my knowledge with those who are interested. Knowledge Bee! FREE.
Training is skills and experience. And they are for those who wants not to know, and to achieve a specific result. So as to know and to do the same.
At the last seminar I gave knowledge
5 stages of personality development
5 States of ownership of the resource person
5 ways of development
5 areas of life
Tool development
13 action of achieving the objectives concrete actions.
And knowing that it is already possible to change lives for the better. Every question I tried to reveal the most detail that you would like this knowledge to use immediately after the seminar))))))

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 13:33

So! The energy of Joy and Love, that for the sake of obtaining the ability to emit and receive, you should go to the trainings .

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 13:35

Five, ten and eighteen. What we acquire at the completion of training?

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 13:45

Пчела wrote:in this state, to consolidate those who do not work.
With an effort of will, deliberately, day in and day sought to the voices in your head a tune that you hum unconsciously, the thoughts that you speak, when you think, silent. So you wish could turn on and off. We're not a Buddha, to be silent all the time :)
Пчела wrote:Compare the size of the Universe and of man, a dull, gray mass in our planet.
Just one sentence you Express hatred of themselves and others as to blunt the biomass, from which nothing depends. Basically, if you want it, then so be it. The world which you see is essentially an illusion that your mind creates in the occipital lobes of the brain. Depending on the conditions and framework in which you put your mind, he builds an illusion of reality as best he can. Hatred must be replaced by love of self, love of self in others and the love of others to yourself. Here you training for anything, it's individual work is to first accept and love yourself for who you are. And then in the name of love for yourself to make changes in themselves in accordance with their goals and objectives for this life. Will change accordingly and the perception of the World mind, which immediately changes the picture in your head.
Пчела wrote:I'm not anyone. But I have practices that are contrary presented here on 180 degrees. I use them, but yet the results wholly confirm the correctness of my thoughts.
Another proof of dislike to him and rejection himself. The world is Love anyway, and until you accept it and yourself in it, will be N.E.X. with enviable regularity. And all this will be repeated again and again until you learn this lesson and not go to a new level. The world is not only Playground and theatres, but also school life length, with their lessons, teachers and homework.
Пчела wrote:We are people who make their way in this world through joy and suffering.
Rather, the way of joy. And if you begin to blunt and lazy, ogrebayut suffering. The carrot and stick. All living development must, otherwise they will come a little Arctic Fox named Fobos Tamasovich.
Пчела wrote:are servants of the Devil.
Looks like the Christianity of the brain.. the Disease of information, but it can be great trouble, distorting the picture of the world. I wrote about it already, re-read the above.
Пчела wrote:to Knock astray
Impossible to confuse, if you don't know where and why you go..
Пчела wrote:promoted the idea of a simple keystroke to change your destiny?
What read, not understood, and if understood, it is not so.. Why do I feel like you didn't bother to read the topic first to understand what it actually.. However, it is you, Igor you're on your own.
Пчела wrote:Our main goal is to enjoy life. Love life
As I said, you can't perform its main task, because I hate everything. What in the event you be happy?
Пчела wrote:Exuding of two emotions - joy and love, we serve the Creator.
Reasoning is thinking aloe Vera, no offense. To grow, to bloom and smell.. And the fruit who is going to bring,eh? Pushkin what? Do you think God is a plant? If you are created in his image and likeness? Or do you still of those, who from the dust of the earth? So tell me, you then will fall behind and will significantly reduce the requirements..<

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 13:51

Everyone looks at the world through the prism of his perception. Sometimes it looks pretty funny. Like right now

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 15:54

Ботанег wrote:Mon may 30, 2016 18:51

Botanic

Thanked (a): 0 times.
Everyone looks at the world through the prism of his perception. Sometimes it looks pretty funny. Like right now
Funny!
To whom and why?
On Jeno Bory, and I look like a model that I want to emulate. But it is not given. This is funny? Or instructive? Not worthy, etc. And on what basis it allows me to do the assessment?

Based on what others are doing assessment?

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 16:10

Пчела wrote:Funny!
To whom and why?
No offense here while you were gone, there was some funny dialogue, worn by the moderator. This message was not tsytaty and its not rubbed at the same time with the rest.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 16:29

Joy and love, the essence of life. What we are older, the more distance between us and these emotions.

The mind is our enemy. Feelings is something you need to live.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 16:31

Пчела wrote:, and I look like a model that I want to emulate. But not this
So boys look at Arnie, go to the gym, compete there iron, and then suddenly realize that they have the type of body other muscles and such they do not pump up even with chemistry.. I thought you grew out of the age of the role model... you are who You are, here and now. With its own advantages and disadvantages. Living under the present conditions. It is necessary to understand and accept. You have to go your way, unique and inimitable, in order to their own unique experience in themselves and in others. Imitation is the desire to exact copying of actions. This can be useful, but more often a hindrance rather than a help. You don't Jeno Bory and never will be, but what's stopping you to accept and love themselves, to find a girlfriend and love her, to love yourself and in yourself?

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 16:41

Пчела wrote:the Mind is our enemy.
With the enemy to fight. So degraded. And better stick a fork in my left eye, once and for all to end this damned left hemisphere of the brain, which its own logic and analyses prevents to live feelings and emotions. You should not suicides, but only to destroy the left hemisphere of the brain. And your life will finally change

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 16:41

непизди wrote:You have to go your way, unique and inimitable, in order to their own unique experience in themselves and in others. Imitation is the desire to exact copying of actions. This can be useful, but more often a hindrance rather than a help. You don't Jeno Bory and never will be, but what's stopping you to accept and love themselves, to find a girlfriend and love her, to love yourself and in yourself?
Not capable! This is the essence. But knowing this simple things gives meaning to life.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon May 30, 2016 16:45

непизди wrote:Teacher primarily teaches itself
Yes, you're right. Laying out for you the old shelves, I'm doing this mostly for myself, organizing and structuring their knowledge, without waiting for training Igor Maksimenko..
непизди wrote:what cliche.
You're tired to be spiritual. Here I'll simple say, Carmagnola so

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon May 30, 2016 16:45

Ботанег wrote:but only to destroy the left hemisphere of the brain. And your life will finally change
On the contrary. I want to develop my left hemisphere. And his Soul to put over both hemispheres.

Soul, she's in charge. And we jammed and pushed.