How to reflash itself. Upgrade Personality. Secrets of the subconscious

Игорь Максименко
How to reflash itself. Upgrade Personality. Secrets of the subconscious

Post by Игорь Максименко » Fri May 20, 2016 16:42

Dear friends you are smart, educated, literate people. With their life experience, their beliefs, their worldview and their personal assessment. I'm not going you teach or lecture, I share with you their experiences, their time and their insights. And I ask you to remember why you embarked on the path of the study of the unknown and mysterious world of esotericism. Why do you continue to go? What you want to get really? What problems are you looking for?
I appreciate your opinion, your experience and your thoughts. There's always a interest or problem. Together we are able to find a solution, develop a work tool and receive long-awaited result.
Why do we have a mess in my head and why are we tormented by questions about purpose in life, and not live. Why rush from one extreme to the other? Why did not notice the obvious hints are stupid or refusing the proposed options?
Because our operating memory, our consciousness, is not enough structure for action. Clear, understandable and logical. A cluttered mind leads to chaos in life. Simple question: What do I want? - causes us headache. And goal setting is fear. Tons of information is collected on hard disk and main processor — the brain every second handles this stuff that we fill up and replenish. Thoughts, fantasies, desires, dreams, goals that the program that you turn on and off as needed. In your imagination, modulate, modify, add new data and act on the results of thinking. I want, I can, I act as the result of operation of processor which we used to call a brain. And he dutifully analyzes, compares, compares processes and gives you ready-made solutions. You are proud to call ideas. How to control the brain? How to allocate resources to the solution? How to reduce the time ? How to see the results before the incarnation? How to bypass the obstacles not knowing about them? What I really want? What bothers me? What can I do? These questions we ask ourselves constantly.
The first theme that I want to offer you and where to begin our acquaintance, is this: All dreams come true. It is my belief that I have the knowledge, skills and experience. If you have doubts or my vision of this question is to ask you to reveal your option according to the scheme: the Problem (Big Bang in a single head) — the Decision ( The cycle of Happiness in my pocket) — Tool ( Goldfish for spacecraft) — Action (Jangles. Hunting Power. Control A Dream). :) Smile and relax :) . I respect you and your time, so don't waste it on empty words. If you have only part of this scheme, for example one problem or some tools, write others might have the answers. I can offer the direction, but you'll go yourself. The wrong roads lead to someone else's house. Act.<

Игорь Максименко

Re: How to reflash itself. Upgrade Personality. Secrets podsosa

Post by Игорь Максименко » Fri May 20, 2016 16:53

:) :) :) Smile :) :) :)
My friend comes up with such names of trainings))

1. Shamanic dance of the subconscious. The hunt for the keys
2. The big Bang in a single head. Remote control. Magic buttons.
3. The cycle of Happiness in his pocket. How to catch Hottabych. Instruction manual.
4. Catcher Subconscious. Toys Of The Mind. Configuring the "web ".
5. To do 60 seconds. Abnormal restart of consciousness. Sync Worlds
6. Here's what you didn't know from where you've never been. Fine tuning of the brain
7. How to "reprogram" yourself? Upgrade Personality. Secrets of the subconscious
8. The keymaster. Hunting Power. Control A Dream
9. Notes The Brain. The Cheshire smile of the Subconscious. How to get to Wonderland
10. Suit for a reason - ridicule of the subconscious.
11. Learning how to sew Destiny

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Fri May 20, 2016 16:56

Yes indeed lot of things I want! but the question is what do I want? Express your true desire and the way then to visit an elementary plan of action or whatever else does not always work! Really would like to get answers to questions from those who have work and they have achieved results in their desires, written a lot of things, but about real few to share and how it turned out! interesting topic!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 20, 2016 16:57

Igor Maximenko
Each item to decipher, at least in brief? Very impressive names, what work is? How to apply the material will be? Full-time, remotely? How long will each program take? How many times a week, how much time?
And of course the story .....))))) What an experience and what? Very interesting.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 20, 2016 17:04

Curious

Igor knows what he teaches. Passed through the experience. Known him for many years. Many of his tips helped me a lot .Valuable advice was given the gift-away))). To give one person that has accumulated over the years-will not fit))Here and in the us, his friends, a volume of his experience passed to us regularly as a gift, does not fit. All you need to take systematically. Under the strict guidance and in a community where there is someone to share advice and mutual support of course.

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Fri May 20, 2016 17:10

an Upgrade of the Individual and the Secrets of the subconscious
How to reflash itself?

Have you noticed that thinking like a computer?
A cluttered mind leads to chaos in life.
Simple question: What do I want? - causes us headache.
And goal setting is fear.
Don't be a robot manage your dream!

!Make upgrade brain!

Visualization - screen monitor,
images - programming language
the brain is the main processor,
consciousness — memory,
memory, hard drives,
knowledge folders,
skills programs
nervous system — electronic circuit,
Internet — information field,
Kundalini outlet.

-Write a comment why you have the boundaries of consciousness?

Take a course in "sewing" of Fate.

?What experience I want to share with you?

!!!If one person got the result, so it is capable of any other.
All dreams come true.
Impossible - there. Take the first step.
Have a few life forms.
There is no struggle of opposites, a struggle for unity.
Faith does not need the management tools.
All made to order. Study it. Check everything you see. Shut up if you don't know.
Death is a transition to the next lesson. Do it consciously!

!!!The teacher is more important than style. Everyone gets that teacher requested.
Man is the universe. Do not go with their advice in another universe if you don't ask.
Beliefs stronger compulsions.

!!! Believe in yourself. Proceed yourself. You were born to learn.
The power of the word CAN.
Be aware of yourself.
Be a person. The wrong roads lead to someone else's house.
No words need no words. Is the word "Do".
The man can take everything away - except the experience.

!!!Promising — observe the conditions of the contract. I'll ask you.
Do not envy — learn and it will come.
Accumulate positive emotions. They attract good people.

!!!Give, take, do not trouble yourself with failure.
All that prevents to become our helper.
Use what is at hand. Will not go to Windows go to the door.
All people are good they just forgot about it.

!!!Beliefs is knowledge + skills + experience
Free time is what you work for.
Money can not earn them you can only get.

!!! The wrong road will lead you to someone else's house.
You're a collaborator, you're a follower, you're a supporter, you're associate.
You are the Creator.
Communication is the exchange of attention. Gratitude scales[/color]<

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Fri May 20, 2016 17:38

great! I'm with you! willing and able to learn!)))))

Форсайд

Post by Форсайд » Fri May 20, 2016 17:53

I want to try...(I know I need to not try to do)

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri May 20, 2016 21:26

Любознательная wrote:I'm with you!
clear... :)
Игорь Максименко wrote:consciousness — memory
Consciousness is the Mind + Love!
Between the powers of memory contents to a computer and a human is a significant difference.

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Fri May 20, 2016 22:04

Olga, you must be smart and knowledgeable girl, and your participation and knowledge will certainly help us to understand this interesting issue. Please write what is the difference Between the powers of memory contents to a computer and a person? Are interested in the ability of the content. And your vision of these processes.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri May 20, 2016 22:13

Игорь Максименко wrote:what is the difference Between the powers of memory contents to a computer and a person?
When you turn to your memory, it is again rewritten, the disk, for example, how much don't talk to him for the stored information remains stable.

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Fri May 20, 2016 22:23

Is it possible to make this conclusion that if man what a long time remembers, the information is saved in their original form? And the more memories so they are more reliable, assuming that they can how to remove?

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Fri May 20, 2016 22:26

And at the expense of the stability of the hard drive it is requires a Defrag and a reboot?

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri May 20, 2016 22:35

Игорь Максименко wrote:Can I draw from this conclusion that if man what a long time remembers, the information is saved in their original form?
I think not.
Игорь Максименко wrote:And the more memories so they are more reliable, assuming that they can how to remove?
In a sense, <then> You mean time? Again, further how much...

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri May 20, 2016 22:37

Игорь Максименко wrote:And the stability of the hard drive it is requires a Defrag and a reboot?
It does not alter the contents of (the old) during startup.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri May 20, 2016 22:49

Memory disambiguation, I would such as shared memory and memory for the convenience of study. The memory information and the memory as an experience. If a man all his life remembers some of the rules in math is one thing, but if he remembers long ago caused him offense, then it is already possible to speak about consequences.

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Fri May 20, 2016 22:50

Olga you are a very interesting person))) If the information is not retained in its original form, what do you think happens to it? And how can you prove that the rewritten info memory has changed. It is one of the events in my past that I remember and often think and I wonder how it changed from the common memories. Father example confirms my information. It was an unexpected gift))))

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Fri May 20, 2016 22:55

Well here we have shared memory and memories, in my opinion divided them into folders. But now how to access these folders? Why do we not get them to open on their own? Although using altered States can still.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri May 20, 2016 22:59

Igor Maximenko

You'll excuse me of course, that may somehow have violated the order of Your process...I was outraged by the comparison of the consciousness of what we have in fact not yet with programs for your computer. Of course those who are developing these chips advanced personality and unconscious they would not commit, BUT seeking always more sought...

My apologies...

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri May 20, 2016 23:05

Игорь Максименко wrote:Well here we have shared memory and memories, in my opinion divided them into folders.
For me, so You have everything on the shelves...the very analogy in principle is not new, but so creatively and extensively deployed I meet her for the first time. Thank you, and don't worry about me anymore :( :)

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Fri May 20, 2016 23:15

Well, you Olga, on the contrary I am very pleased your attention to this matter. Because the seeker cannot seek in emptiness, but the topic always interested in the opinions of other seekers. Because search helps to find answers. And those who come after us will be grateful. It will be easier and they will move on))))

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri May 20, 2016 23:17

Игорь Максименко wrote: And how can you prove that the rewritten info memory has changed. It is one of the events in my past that I remember and often think and I wonder how it changed from the common memories.
No, can't leave :cry:

Changes relevant to memory. We gain experience, knowledge, and already looking through their prism, perception of the world changes, increases system response. And the fact that the information is rewritten when use of the memory, a proven fact in science, and it's even just logical. Take the same regression, people in the blocks are released, and therefore changes associated is just the same with memories.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri May 20, 2016 23:27

Igor, you can probably ask someone what would our dialogue was removed. Me something so sorry I got, honestly :oops:

Игорь Максименко

Post by Игорь Максименко » Fri May 20, 2016 23:41

Well, what are you Olga a very interesting discussion. And you are an interesting conversationalist with an opinion and his point of view.What changed the attitude to the memory I agree. I do not insist on the full similarity with the computer, we are all the same People)))) We are Cumaraswamy, and the computer no. It's fantastic) And maybe it is our past? Created us as self-developing machine, laid the program and limited access))) As you are such a hypothesis? Just like a version, not a statement)))

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Fri May 20, 2016 23:53

Igor, Olga, and what to share the memory and the memories, experiences, if both are information on the fact? Like electricity and magnetism.. According to its own data can tell you. 22 became interested in the ideas of stock trading, I read a lot of books, sold slightly-not mine. But in one of the books I had read about the Chaos as the next stage in Order. When I don't put information on the shelves, and she samoorganizatsiya and samoreklama. The idea seemed interesting and I tried, to reformat the mind under the chaotic way of processing information. Details I do not remember, but the result was two things - a three-year depression and a temporary decline in mental abilities, as well as information belonging to me, whether the memory, memories, experiences, become somewhat like cells in the external sphere around my body, radiating like the rays of a star. Cell spheres filled considerably, the diameter of three meters, thickness from inside to outside about two feet. And the feeling that, if necessary, such areas can be an unlimited number, respectively, of large diameter and memory. Total difference between computer memory and human information carrier, the computer has a physical drive, a person's energy. Why not read on choosing any kind of memory? In the receiver-the brain is not formed the desired neural connections in the mind not have a program reader, which is in under - or over consciousness, which appears at ISS. Special practices combining all three elements, we get the desired bundles in the brain and permanent access to the program for the reader. I understand the mechanics of the process