The past life regression

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: past life Regression

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Apr 30, 2016 14:48

мимоходом wrote:After exiting the TRANS - person does not remember anything that happened to him. .....
This is just hypnosis for installations , such as working with loonies , junkies and other.also under hypnosis hard unload on the thing that he did was the offender of the law. Or rigid internal resistance to open ourselves, then it does not remember and is not agile and generally just can be used as a zombie. What, exactly, many are now doing and ciganskom way too indulge in preoperatory. This is already a racketeering magicheskii and there are many appeared affected. And the reason to remove the impact marks could not remove every consciously having worked for myself , maybe. I find it difficult with such in the soznanka work and hypnosis so do not own. Contacted by many people affected by pseoperator. This is also a permanent impact on people - magicheskiy racket))) but it was too spread. And day replaced and control. There interest are different.
And can and Shizu to ascribe anything and those who are drawn -your right!! But I have such not on their own and need to face. And walked into my office, and not just among friends are trapped was pulled.....
And there is a possibility of recapitulation of situevina and retracting of reasons. and the more anchors impact and generally study more deep layers in memory. Only the willingness of each to myself the truth to tell and not to bark as if to look more beautiful even to themselves.
The video spread regressao at the request of the client. The law is not disclosure.... not been abolished and is punishable by law . The masters know it.

СтаниФилмТВ wrote: I Think..and mimohodom rightly said that like a game..so..grown man and stuff like that drive to live..knowing that in the YouTube lay..not being in a trance hardly would agree..because then it will be a shame, so guess what ..regressively still in a trance..))
Read the last sentence above!!!!The right of everyone to allow it to spread in open access or not. Individuals can not remove themselves and then to review and listen to and work would not refuse anybody.<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sat Apr 30, 2016 16:24

палео wrote:And don't forget me personally to do. And then me some of your skills you need someone to sharpen. I think you'll fit.
Are you threatening me? Skills to work for you? You do not beguiled? Hey you, parrot! Another remark like that....

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Apr 30, 2016 16:44

Смелый wrote:You should not have done. I wish you did not. A little later I will deal more thoroughly.
Well , again, the confrontation!!!??? Wouldn't it be easier for you peasants , like that of a cat of Leopold ""Guys , let's live together, ie to develop together and use to left a good impression" :wink:
A showdown of who is right and who is the fool , so as in the direction of maybe A?????Well tired here reading the forum, with ears wrestle to shake off. Take other people's brains and eyes and soul. Well you don't have self-developing and coming to enlightenment))) harakiri yourself and others to arrange. Almost immediately many magicians, quiet, silent, and can not too shabby...)))have seen and know)) So good to all and understanding on the path to enlightenment and self...ravity itself then there is one listed. Man, I'm in Leopold will turn)))to Reconcile all already tired.
Again,respect to all to show.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Apr 30, 2016 20:47

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Well , again, the confrontation!!!??? Wouldn't it be easier for you peasants
It's just a matter of male potency, spring all the same..)) it is Possible to understand aging of men..))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Apr 30, 2016 21:08

Bold Thank You very much that you participate in this thread..)

димыч

Post by димыч » Sat Apr 30, 2016 23:37

Easy to dismiss something that is unclear and does not fit into your picture of the world,
I support Valerie, our life is too short to be able to make much progress in one life.
One time I was interested in this topic, as I understand it, in these sessions we are not talking about hypnosis, and meditation, or trance, regressing essentially plays the role of conductor, the guide focus in the right direction, and not giving to sleep, so that's live feedback.
Recently saw the old movie about the regression of women immersed in a trance, found out who they were, where they lived. Then drove to the place, sometimes on the other side of the planet and there came the shock, the women hysterical, all the same. Such experiences have a strong positive effect.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 23:43

мимоходом wrote:After exiting the TRANS - person does not remember anything that happened to him. Believes that that time does not exist at all. It is possible that it is, otherwise it is difficult to explain the timeless testimony, later manifested in reality.
That's certainly debatable. After hypnotic therapy 95 percent of the patients perfectly and in detail remember the whole session, otherwise what's the point of these sessions? (with the exception of those who, because of these memories may spoil the result). In other cases, all depends on the depth of trance and the ability of the slave. In most cases, to achieve this effect before exiting the TRANS (break contact if it is not planned in the presence of the inductor) is given a setting like "when you come round you won't remember this conversation."
Last edited by к-13 on Sun May 01, 2016 0:51, edited 1 time in total.

димыч

Post by димыч » Sat Apr 30, 2016 23:54

Understand hypnosis is different, the security services can prescribe a person a few sub-personalities, which can be activated by calling a phone with the code phrase, these subpersonalities can live in one person not know about each other.
People are much more complicated than we see, all of these esoteric theories just the tip of the iceberg. It is enough just to look through the three volumes of the Pak Jae Woo to understand the depth of ignorance of the most enlightened.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Apr 30, 2016 23:58

dimych Hypnosis..it sucks..)..any picture of the world.. any human..it is sluggish schizophrenia..which is called the norm..) Are active and passive buuuut, Here with Michael on this forum..for example..very active..)) Always bowed to the people.. drawn into someone's schizophrenia..because.. they go by..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun May 01, 2016 0:22, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun May 01, 2016 0:17

K-13 our subconscious mind can neither speak nor think, much to be desired. Our superconsciousness do not know how to speak emotionally and want to chat. It does not know how to want.

So who then emotionally tells in the video? waving his hands, talking... It's the person — not over and not under. To remove the blocks of personality let them, but it is not so mystical as to go to a deeper level. A person can give just my interpretation from reading in his childhood of fiction. So interesting the percentage of intersections in the testimony, whether he did

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 01, 2016 1:05

passingI never watched this video, not interested... But to read the discussion about hypnosis people, almost nothing about him know, just very interesting))) I had quite a lot of cases when after a session of psychotherapy using hypnosis (I almost never used the classics) people did not believe that she was in a trance - the result is, the work was a "trance was not." He can't grasp that "that's" what he heard so much and read - varieties of the same condition. Just around the TRANS so many myths, legends and stereotypes created (and stage hypnotists, which I have already mentioned, and "professional" hypnotists, stuffing themselves in front of potential customers and scaring away potential competitors, and journalists who want to do hot materials quickly, but there's no time to grasp the essence of the raised issue, and those who are all these people listening...) that sometimes comes to the absurd.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 01, 2016 1:07

мимоходом wrote:K-13 our subconscious mind can neither speak nor think, much to be desired. Our superconsciousness do not know how to speak emotionally and want to chat. It does not know how to want.
I would say that this is a very narrow point of view. As the views of a single blind man groping the elephant in the parable about perception.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun May 01, 2016 1:25

K-13 here you are an experienced dreamer... a Skilled hypnotist, everyone knows about the TRANS... Turbo-gopher practiced... Remove the blocks... But for some reason, you it is very unbalanced and quite bigoted man who considers himself the measure and unwavering authority... It is the inertia of thinking, frozen form. It's fairly aggressive.
Why is it that the shoemaker without shoes?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 01, 2016 1:53

passingand where did You see a healthy physician? :lol: We are all imperfect in one degree or another - who am I to say that I'm special or unique in this sense? :wink:

The same word for word I can say about You, and surely not palter. But I'm polite and won't do :lol:

You make loud statements (uterga that they are based on extensive practical experience, which is hard to believe, if you look at the essence of the statements), I Express them my point of view - don't impose You and others talk about the trance her, but only a complement. And not based on some vague external authority from books and vidyuhi on the tube, and from personal practical experience (including received in the course of obtaining the corresponding diploma) and experience of like-minded people, just PRACTICING, not grazing on the Internet and sharing with others digested theory without practice.

No need to call a conservatism that does not fit into Your conception of the world - if I never changed my mind under the yoke of Your compelling arguments, it does not mean that I wasn't able to convince. I'm not a fanatic, just a point of view I was also very convincing and I stole from her people, far more deserving of the right to be called measures and unwavering authority, which to me still to grow and grow.

And about imbalance... at least I'm sincere in their emotions :?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun May 01, 2016 2:14

Just the brain has different States. One studied alone, some others )))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 01, 2016 2:28

мимоходом wrote:Just the brain has different States. One studied alone, some others )))
BINGO!!! This realization did not prevent You responded negatively about the essence of the topic and person at its core, but when I did exactly the same way in relation to You personally, then:
мимоходом wrote:K-13 here you are an experienced dreamer... a Skilled hypnotist, everyone knows about the TRANS... Turbo-gopher practiced... Remove the blocks... But for some reason, you it is very unbalanced and quite bigoted man who considers himself the measure and unwavering authority... It is the inertia of thinking, frozen form. It's fairly aggressive.
Why is it that the shoemaker without shoes?
Continue? az

PS: No offense, I really think we have much in common, and provocations from my side, never aim to hurt or offend people - just to give him a chance to understand what I could say to him directly, but guaranteed I would not be perceived (though in this way not all penetrate :? )

палео

Post by палео » Sun May 01, 2016 23:30

Note interested. Recruited 6 people (three from the club) the other from Vladimir. Considering that the person takes a day, and I give the house at this event with only 4 - to 9-e, kit, and applications are no longer accepted. Yes for a club discount of 20 %. The rest will find out the results from the "survivors".

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 11, 2016 17:15

News from the "battlefield"))) with own blocks, fears and past lives LIVED. :?
Still processing , will review the record, unsubscribe. Thanks Valeria for Kondratova provided comfort and care. Thank you Valery regressao for assistance in working with you and all of yours .....Oh.....)))
still the work goes "live"))))and write lucid moments on tape. While watching is not always the complete understanding comes of what you see. Well, not that neither the name nor analogue. And blunt on how to call it , to describe what he saw or slyshannoe. ....Understanding comes in dreams and day ...the thread continues ...great condition, but sometimes curious )))). Who passed me the previous day, and later also noted the same effects.
In General, ALIVE and happy , all helped to sort myself out thank you very much.
Wonderful nature , river , forest, flowers and birds,in good shape after long hours of work. Even in the river managed a cold plunge, cheer up...washed away from...
And who would now not have written, thank you all in advance,helped by their posts to the regression -it was something to think about, to prepare , to clean and remove something that could put....Had to do that myself, did.
Wish will appear -write, yet Valery in maslove,Valera( (((oil Oil)))
In Moscow will be a while. .

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 11, 2016 18:11

Well helped to recover the Camera of Reich , which is at Valery Kondratov in maslove, in the house , he has provided us to work. Even half an hour is sometimes enough for quick recovery. But spent so much brain energy working in the regression, not because it is energy-consuming , and because he was trying to understand what you saw, strained , searching in memory, at least something that would help is to name and describe. No words , no analogues not found. And from the terrible resistance of my Keeper here, created by my ancestors,and handed over to me before ..Until agreed the Guardian here and Coach again, had the brain podnapryachsya))) I have built different systems, obstacles , and barriers from invading my conscious and subconscious. Long had these barriers to reveal to be able to work with me)) besides my Granny having rested, "gift" handed me , she treated me is not taught , only the edge of the eye and ear in childhood have seen and heard running past, something that is deposited in memory , but knowledge can not be called. But ohrannika slipped me)) so far with the whole "company" roommates, security guards, Custodians , Mentors agreed - :shock:
Most of the work was spent on it. More work-does not plow a field.
Nature , Luggage Reich, dive into the river, walk on the grass -and again in the maelstrom of past incarnations)))

палео

Post by палео » Thu May 12, 2016 19:16

Yesterday I completed the sessions and now we can talk about the results of the regression.
Now, my opinion.
1. All the horror stories about the danger of regression is nonsense. It is no more dangerous than walking along the Arbat.
2. Hypnosis is not there. The method reminds of auditing in Scientology. But without instruments.
3. The frequency of occurrence of situations with the current one that was in caveman times and that what happened in an advanced stellar civilization, speaks of the repetition of the lesson in different situations. A change of scene, the level of awareness, intellect and some actors. And the lesson there will be the same. Probably need to make the right choice.
4. Sorry, that was not a regression before. Would have avoided many losses. And wouldn't admit to himself, those who have brought me harm in the past. It's amazing really that the same habits now who hurt me with their habits and actions in the past.
5. The method can be used to probe certain future situations and choice of behaviour to evade spam.
6. The method is based on not so much information content as it is emotional. So it helps be freed from emotional blocks and thereby normalize the energy cocoon.
7. Significantly expands the consciousness.
8. Incoming information can largely be trusted.
9. Will have to progressirovanii to parse the remaining debris and get the desired information.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 12, 2016 19:35

paleo
The replay was? The second time took place? I still right in real time promotion is the fact that there are words to describe failed)). And now only images and no names. But emotional and sensual color to something suggests. The day before yesterday decided to revise the first part, mom was hooked and lalalala))) well, I stopped to watch, think later viewing. All night these cartoons were sequels. By the way something recorded in Maslovo on tape after regression confirms your movies and that someone on earth is not really from here, from the GOI , and the planet was the Soul of the planet is still there, and Fizicheskaya part of it is scattered and collected them together.Only her name came later, when the regression didn't ask for her name. And then slammed it's late and as it was called. So when I'm on the bench on the phone was mumbling and you drove away, was reading podlucky without immersion.))) And that's two days work, as if the channel is not closed. Very strange.

палео

Post by палео » Thu May 12, 2016 22:37

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:paleo
The replay was? The second time took place? I still right in real time promotion is the fact that there are words to describe failed)). And now only images and no names. But emotional and sensual color to something suggests. The day before yesterday decided to revise the first part, mom was hooked and lalalala))) well, I stopped to watch, think later viewing. All night these cartoons were sequels. By the way something recorded in Maslovo on tape after regression confirms your movies and that someone on earth is not really from here, from the GOI , and the planet was the Soul of the planet is still there, and Fizicheskaya part of it is scattered and collected them together.Only her name came later, when the regression didn't ask for her name. And then slammed it's late and as it was called. So when I'm on the bench on the phone was mumbling and you drove away, was reading podlucky without immersion.))) And that's two days work, as if the channel is not closed. Very strange.
No. Not repeat. The sequel to the first part. I was only three hours was immersed. Now understand other situations and building relationships with the right ally. Upon closer examination, it was not interesting. Only the custodian of the "circle of evocations". What he is proud of. There were much more interesting characters.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu May 12, 2016 23:12

палео wrote: All the horror stories about the danger of regression is nonsense.
Any horror stories this is the stuff horror is bringing negativity into someone's life..)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 13, 2016 19:18

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
палео wrote: All the horror stories about the danger of regression is nonsense.
Any horror stories this is the stuff horror is bringing negativity into someone's life..)
Yeah)) If they are still in time to tell before regression)) Some fans shit any initiative or idea why it is doing so regularly, then use it and forget at least to say thank you to those who planted the ideas. Because of all the horror stories regarding regression to some extent a dummy, but what is reasonable...what you need to prepare yourself . Himself to negotiate with them first, what to open and what to look for. And Yes, depends on performing the regression , as far as he can monitor podlucky regression. Can there be a connection with a Mentor, demonstration of a past life, may be in contact during a session regression with other higher entities, or with entities of a kind, and can" ears inflate." It is. Experienced regressao it immediately says and adjusts. And so it was this time.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri May 13, 2016 19:51

What happens to human consciousness during hypnosis?