The past life regression

палео
Re: past life Regression

Post by палео » Fri May 13, 2016 23:15

Ольга Лагуза wrote:What happens to human consciousness during hypnosis?
There is no hypnosis.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 14, 2016 7:28

палео wrote:there is no hypnosis.
And what is there?

палео

Post by палео » Sat May 14, 2016 8:33

Ольга Лагуза wrote:
палео wrote:there is no hypnosis.
And what is there?
Branch to read tried?

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat May 14, 2016 14:53

палео wrote:the Thread tried to read?
Tried it, and found no description of what happens to human consciousness in the process of regression. For this I ask You, what happens to the human consciousness, and how it differs from hypnosis regression?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat May 14, 2016 21:49

Ольга Лагуза wrote:Tried it, and found no description of what happens to human consciousness in the process of regression.
That consciousness could have something to happen, you first need to make it..))

палео

Post by палео » Sat May 14, 2016 22:07

Ольга Лагуза wrote:
палео wrote:the Thread tried to read?
Tried it, and found no description of what happens to human consciousness in the process of regression. For this I ask You, what happens to the human consciousness, and how it differs from hypnosis regression?
You remain fully conscious. If you need a break to go to the toilet, drink tea, etc. the thing is that the first swing of the old memories. For example children. As detailed as possible. And pulled out a situation with strong emotional content. What would the brain began to give more details. Then this state is transferred to past incarnations and from there start to go pictures. But that you would not "hang up", you keep asking questions that force to get new details. Sometimes very painful. For example, I was able to understand why I have a case of serious conflicts, a painful sensation in the spine, in the area of Anahata. Once upon a time in this place I defiantly drove a sword. Since there remained a block. After viewing this situation. The unit was very weak. However, no hypnosis. And you can refuse to deal with situations if they do not want anyone to share.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun May 15, 2016 1:06

Paleo and Skype you can conduct a regression? Well, if a person lives far away and come to you can not.

палео

Post by палео » Sun May 15, 2016 1:10

ММ wrote:Paleo, and on Skype you can conduct a regression? Well, if a person lives far away and come to you can not.
Regression sessions conducted by the "face". And now I myself was "experimental". The coordinates I laid out at the beginning of the thread. On Skype it works too.

палео

Post by палео » Sun May 15, 2016 23:38

Still analyzing information about incarnations obtained during regression. Why five incarnations repeats the same lesson. And why I don't want to pass it as proposed. Preferring care from the society or death? However, even there is a desire to take revenge on the villains. And why only sixth incarnation, I have lived otherwise and therefore died from old age, and not forced?
And today about half an hour of meditation in the chamber of the Reich came the reply. And now I understand what needs to change in this incarnation. To reach it without an analysis of the previous embodiments would be unrealistic. It would have continued to "step on rakes". In General will have to change. So watching the "kaleidoscope" of the previous embodiments can greatly affect the path selection in the current embodiment. And what could be more important than the right choice?
Perhaps my thoughts will help someone to think about "zatsikleno" of their incarnations and make the right choice.

лик

Post by лик » Mon May 16, 2016 2:40

:) I thank those who have been in practice for participation. I myself was very curious with new people. Came those who came close to open new facets of Yourself. Or rather not even the new and the old, but completely forgotten.
A real journey into the past occurs when a person close to this came, comes to life on the same rake, sees that goes in a circle, the situation is repeated...there would be a determination to break this cycle and begin a different motion vector.
Video posted after the treatment, with the exception of life and the fact that the client publicly display does not want to. Often there are very personal moments that the doctor must know, in order to balance the psyche. Trust me, as the facilitator - the main thing in Practice, without this, do not use "self-disclosure" is the key phrase.
Came out a lot of information about other civilizations and about the fact that here on Earth is a huge experiment, which intersect the interests of different extraterrestrial civilizations. The creators of the experiment was embodied in It, forgetting who they really are...

лик

Post by лик » Mon May 16, 2016 2:51

My channel on YouTube where laid out regression.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDhEA_ ... 6wN5p8-gvw

лик

Post by лик » Mon May 16, 2016 2:55

I repeat the text that was written in their group.

The Inquisitor Shivale
Many people ask my why of past Life regression.
Well, first person decides needs it or not. It is entirely the choice of the individual.
For regression necessarily need to know something about his Ways and it is desirable to have a very specific question to himself.
When a person does not know what he wants, I'm just going to put pressure on his toes.
To the places of his life where there is discomfort, stressful situations of the past.
Then the presence of blocks in the body and mind will become so real that the request will appear by itself.
But this is a request on a topic, but what's wrong with me doctor? Why am I like that? Why does it hurt here, but not here?
Always I pay great attention to working with fear.
The perfect cure for fear is to go through it. Other magic pill exists.
This. regression we are going through these painful moments, as long as the entire negative charge with them will not work.
Secondly...the person has a physical body in space that lives feeding that gives the Earthly world.
Humans also have a body in the Time it takes more than one life.
When some are in the process of regression go so far as to see a chain of past lives outside them, they go beyond the limits of Time.
That is our usual linear time is seen from the side, you can choose any life, enter into it, and consider.
Here I am not specifically raise the issue of multiple events and consider a simple example of one branch of reality. Otherwise, I have written a bit involved and look confusing.
Beyond the Time - people understand that from the perspective of Eternity, all lives occur simultaneously, as when looking from this point of time does not exist.
From the standpoint of Eternity can be seen immediately and the beginning and the end, that is seen as completed the cycle of rebirth. Past and future are no different.
That is, you have nothing to worry about, there are other feelings arise is the presence of the cold of the cosmic mind,
which looks at the suffering of a few people down.
This is the Spirit. The distinction of the spirit from the Soul - that the soul bears in itself feelings, it can be riddled with pain. And the spirit is the basic beginning - moving towards development, he throws the soul into the abyss of difficult situations, where there is pain and suffering, looking at her like and love, but some cold, detached space of love.
The soul absorbs the whole experience of living lives of joy and sorrow, the sphere of feelings and emotions. For the spirit is the same exercise, giving hardening and hardness.
But when we go beyond Time and Space, we see that in fact - never left.
Our higher part, the Higher self, was always HERE, and shown us life is the dreams in which we are voluntarily immersed to complete the many amazing stories that raise our spirits.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 20, 2016 3:15

There are still wishing to regression Valera? For a pair of us to go to it makes no sense, but I still need to get to much. Who wants , can write, who does not want to notify all , PM me or Valera-lik.
Not in June it Peter will leave and we will not be soon.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Fri May 20, 2016 15:03, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri May 20, 2016 3:53

I would have passed on Skype, interested.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri May 20, 2016 13:50

On account of trance-States in regression I for the sake of curiosity last fall was at the session of the regression can be said for a company familiar credible tried on occasion and went. The trance state was easy . resembled the alpha drives Patrushev but not so deep as to enter through the training of K-13 ( alpha), my feeling was total control, we just nice to talk and some questions I started . The class was only two hours now I can say that this time is needed for dispersal, and what the Face says so somewhere deep and climbed.Special visual series to see did not expect t more Ginestet, however, after the issue of regressao and requests view ( although the questions I was not interested), I saw clearly a few pictures, and remember. In General, it turns out that in a certain place I should have not get not a hundred percent but it is obvious that I carefully did, but after a couple of months I was suddenly in a position which avoided, then that was probably my TRANS, people just looked at me. I knew some numbers from them, are repelled by choosing an alternative action, for sure they checked it, however in this situation the figures on paper were the ones I avoided a t e those I saw in the session and just check the purchase that it is not they, you can assume anything but probably the last change for this event t to recheck all turned out that what I saw all it could be, HOWEVER!Was also other information that I can't not call true and which received soon after the session feedback and now some more events confirmed. So I slightly changed his attitude to the sessions of regression which was initially somewhat skeptical.(NOT as advertising)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 20, 2016 15:34

Корвин wrote:Trance state was easy . resembled the alpha drives Patrushev but not so deep as to enter through the training of K-13 ( alpha), my feeling was total control, we just nice to talk and some questions I started . The class was only two hours now I can say that this time is needed for dispersal, and what the Face says so somewhere deep and climbed
So, first today and the blocks work , it is also the lead on the problems of the past...hence those visible life, first and foremost, in kotoryi now chlef stretches.
Under Prowadnik a lot of things worked out and perepisyvatsya. That's what I love))) And big Thanks to Andrey Patrushev for it (not keep repeating to think))) so many things you can do with a Conductor (drive)in the company .Since 2008 we have held several courses at the times needed and on the situations that she could not see the other seeing these points could not unload because there I closed my ancestors. And there are other things and there just my solution and that is through a mentor who in OSA agrees. Not often go there to mentor it. Decided to get hranica every maze ))))And this is on autopilot already click here HELPER )))) he reads and understands now )))you're talking about. I'm all in.....will fit out of curiosity . and then :"......Help!!!!Get" ))))) Maybe because it is already a recapitulation engaged with the Guide Patrushev, because it happened to swing in the beginning. But his head was buzzing as Tula samovar))))especially the deep questions , we can say secretly-sacral))) And then like a sledgehammer to the head. If you prepare before regression and complete a course Conductor or by Raminem-To-13 leadership practices in the MM-forum topic. He also has a lot in store that is interesting, but why then keep quiet))))And modest as that..... isn't posting here.
Then the regression is deeper and study faster.
Корвин wrote:we just nice to communicate with than some of the questions I started
So this is probably a question for the Mentor and chat with him?
lik, what do you say? Because most of the questions Mentor. And the view-just unloaded a situation from a past life and see pereprobyval live, sometimes pleasant sometimes painful. Yes .there is .But like everything else there, and it is necessary to go through this , to really let go to Torquay for any reason that for centuries dragged from life to life.<
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Mon Sep 12, 2016 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri May 20, 2016 17:33

палео wrote: My friend Misha! Tell me why every time I show any kind of activity, I usually hear that it is bad and we need to be careful? My Fabric of the universe is no good. Only her crystal you use in pendants. And those who bombed Syria with cruise missiles come to me for explanations of the reasons for the increased loss of mass in their engines. And with Ukraine, I didn't do this right. Not support their madness, as did many of you. A year later after people were burned in Odessa, and just when you Ukrainians in gratitude for your solidarity has sent three letters. You had changed their opinion. I could have a lot to give as examples. But this topic is not to discuss the correctness or falsity of opinions. I have a very well developed intuition. And the perception of reality stable. Those two films I cited as examples at the beginning of branches, largely coincide with my movies. So one fact it was an accident, here are two thought-provoking. That's why you did not notice. By the way, I was waiting for such a reaction. But not so fast. So most likely it will continue. But you know what I tell you. We just want to understand the issues of discrepancies from regressions of different people to understand how and where this information comes. And how can she be trusted. Therefore, we invite you to participate. Yes. As a bonus, you can use the camera of Reich. To me it very much helped this year. First time in my life staying in Russia for the winter I'm not cold, not grippable and do a lot of things myself corrected. But it will be explained in detail on another thread.
Valerie, that is not necessary kinks when I say that I with something do not agree with you :)
I first advertised and advertise (just kidding, not in the sense of advertising of course, the intent of the recommendation to explore) your website and all your movies both old and new, as you remember, when you are usually came to the forum to throw this at them - it was already published by me (well, if I was aware that the film came out). And by the way, I do hold an account on Facebook JUST because I'm curious to follow your creativity :) I even removed and then restored solely because of this. Other social networks I was not and never will be, and this account to have your page displayed.
I never said that TM garbage, I say, and say that we appreciate the extent of possible techno-cratic applicability of its description. I think with this sort of thing is impossible to work through tutorials and graphic display, not from the TM to do techno-magic or just a technical thing - it is dangerous. But this is only my opinion. Well, there is a lot of what is missing, the type of multidimensionality. However, I constantly recommend to all previously recommended, and continue going your articles and movies. So do not drive :)
And also, I always wrote and write on the forums here and at home, that even though I'm very much estimated do not match, we think very similar and close and therefore you're one of the very few people known to me with whom I am ready to share all that I have going on, to advise and to consult and listen to your advice.
Write it consciously and publicly :)
And if your talking about the rockets a lot of times cited as an example of misunderstanding of cause and effect and the structure of the world at seminars seminarians will confirm :)
So I do not drive.
We're largely the same. And regression were interested in for different possible reasons - at about the same time. I studied the topic and including the reconstruction of what is happening on the blog Digital Angel and 4ром we had been on a training workshop of regressao. For what? no, not for the reconstruction of historical events, to understand the topics and work primarily with them. T/e for mutual work.
The author of the blog /regressor trained and spent many many sessions. Blog much coincides with what you write, and how I perceive the world, much different. A match I was impressed, because just like that is not otkapali and opublikowano nowhere to be found. After the seminar had a long talk privately with the author of the blog. With the consensus on the theme specified by me above, even when what you get in a regression converges, it is not a sign that it's the truth. This is only a slice of perception+ may imposed, where the same symbols can stand for other realities, even very different. As a professional who has seen and heard from their customers and clients dozens of his disciples many things, YES absolutely with this position and he agreed it "preaches". Yes, the slice can be useful.
And I wrote for a different reason: his personal experience and our much less say that without the procedure, "cleaning", which is running under the control of hypnology (YES its a technique we began to use it, remade all of our developments almost by the roots, but not the point), that without this cleaning information to extract from the human way and is not necessary. And the cleaning procedure is sometimes not one session. And only after it you can if you want (if there is no interest and the request for the purposes of life, as correctly said your partner above) to climb in the past.
So my message needs to be read as:
- I am interested in the subject for some time
- I'm aware of many examples of how this works (in the same blog but a lot of articles with stories poznovatelno, although I have a different picture of the world at all, and this does not prevent us from the author of the blog to understand each other)
my and not only my experience says that it is necessary carefully and to start with a "clean" person.
By the way if I read it correctly, the stated prices are super low and adequate, so that potentially would recommend. YES, the same takes for a session on Skype (and Yes it is a working day, he had his cases up to 10 hours JUST cleaning without a chance to do proper regression) 20tr. And I don't think it's expensive. According to my personal data hypnology risk (although many do not realize it). And it's a load job which requires full gear.
Once again, rephrase to be more clear that I wanted to convey - if a person to affect him remove the blinders (cleaning) the perception varies. And then you can regressing, but even then and even with identical pictures with a few people (or even hundreds of people) I don't think the picture guarantee that it was in the past.
while I am totally FOR such things. I even RECOMMEND them(especially at the lowest and adequate prices and the competent expert. But I also recommend weighted refers to the interpretations. Very. Immersed in his string of modern images, the depth of immersion is different for everyone. And the script on the "key" can be hung (to make 100 and 10 000chel to bury a certain movie). The world is less objective than we think. T/e we think that the memory/history/the logical perception of those same ruins and artifacts - something stable, logically interpreted and justifying something, and I don't think that.
But the theme is good. Useful. Not exactly harmful.
Just with interpretations of results and birth on the basis of their theories, I recommend accuracy; I'm here in the same blog YES, despite the heap of useful information/approaches and others, see a 10-20% overlap with personal views, and I think this is a VERY GOOD result. And it does not prevent me to read it sometimes. But treating read I corrected for the above.
So do not incorrectly perceive my messages.<

палео

Post by палео » Fri May 20, 2016 23:16

Михаил_ wrote:Valerie, that is not necessary kinks when I say that I with something do not agree with you
I first advertised and advertise (just kidding, not in the sense of advertising of course, the intent of the recommendation to explore) your website and all your movies both old and new, as you remember, when you are usually came to the forum to throw this at them - it was already published by me (well, if I was aware that the film came out). And by the way, I do hold an account on Facebook JUST because I wonder
Well, okay. Let's assume that I overreacted. However, you started to pull up something that was worth looking into. And for you others followed.
To me personally these sessions regression gave a lot more than I expected. In fact, the answer not only for this life, but also on a forward.
And most importantly, knowledge of where I am and where my home is, we can return to there not be an "extra" on this planet.
Also helped to deal with a decent part of the past and present. And even if something can be taken for "glitches", the answers received to interested me earlier, very true. However, after looking into incarnation in a different constellation, past incarnations on this planet are insignificant, and some are meaningless.

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Sat May 21, 2016 13:37

палео wrote:And most importantly, knowledge of where I am and where my home is, we can return to there not be an "extra" on this planet.
Is it possible to reveal more this topic of the "return home"? Because the calls to actively help the world in the development, while on the far rights of the guest and in this regard, with a minimal impact on local processes do not bring the proper enthusiasm. If that is the case, if any effort is required to remove the outer "quarantine" which is impossible while technically a return to the "home world" to organize. But if you, Valery, found another way, then please share.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat May 21, 2016 17:27

Arte:m Make sense? Everyone has their own house, or maybe a few can be one. In General it is better to go yourself than something someone says. But the experience is certainly interesting and videos and texts -reviews.

палео

Post by палео » Sun May 22, 2016 12:35

арте:м wrote:
палео wrote:And most importantly, knowledge of where I am and where my home is, we can return to there not be an "extra" on this planet.
Is it possible to reveal more this topic of the "return home"? Because the calls to actively help the world in the development, while on the far rights of the guest and in this regard, with a minimal impact on local processes do not bring the proper enthusiasm. If that is the case, if any effort is required to remove the outer "quarantine" which is impossible while technically a return to the "home world" to organize. But if you, Valery, found another way, then please share.

Before you answer again listened to the recording with regression which had the memories of another stellar system. And you know, it was highly personal, because I can say only General idea: 1. Returns are possible, but you need to remove the strong reference to the incarnation is over and focus on "the way home". 2. Quarantine pass, but you need calm, attentiveness and follow the attraction. 3. Do not touch the "dark clots and sleeves". To get around them. It seems it is because of them several other incarnations ended hanging in some dark area. 4. My house was the star. On the question of recrealogy which got a response of Taurus. Google found out that this constellation of Taurus. And the star, judging by the many times greater than our Sun, Aldebaran. 5. A second confirmation can serve, that viewed in the following regression, I decided to end up in your juice, on the border of a nebula. Temporarily abandoning the embodiments. Took a time-out. What is permissible. The name of this nebula came to mind as the crab. According to Google this nebula was in the constellation Taurus. 6. In that incarnation actually had a lot of different details that come up. 7. But then I chose incarnation here. Only did not consider the factor changes in time and society. So something was wrong, spending the time and energy wasted. But more fixable. Just need patience and consistency. 8. And most importantly I know how and where to return at the end.

This does not mean that all fit my experience. Lily is right when he says we are from different places. And everyone can have his house. But the main thing is that we can "home" to return. If we wish it consciously. A bigger problem is our forgetting the purpose of coming here. Therefore, life passes aimlessly and generally not meaningful. Exchanged for empty ones.<

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun May 22, 2016 13:34

listened to lecture Monosov, he said that the aliens, the crew of a crashed UFO incarnating on Earth, were born with physical malformations incompatible with life, but gradually adapted through a large number of short-term incarnations. How can it be justified?
across even such information that mankind is so unique to the universe that relatively speaking the hostile civilization agreed with the friendly not to touch us and to prevent the destruction of Earth, because otherwise the souls of the earthlings begin to capture other planets, incarnating on them. And given the relatively militant nature of earthlings, this scenario felt unwanted and decided to let them sit on the Ground under supervision and will not release.

палео

Post by палео » Mon May 23, 2016 12:13

I remembered when that vylovlennya information in the Internet about the fact that the Solar system is moving away from the Pleiades, which is part of the constellation of Taurus, in the direction of the Polar star. But if you consider the opinion of some scientists that the Solar system is anomalous in structure and more likely to be created artificially, maybe in that constellation it was created. This is a link to the Wiki page about the constellation of Taurus.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D0 ... %B8%D0%B5)

палео

Post by палео » Mon May 23, 2016 12:17

A small ad. Lik (regressor) is sent to Peter to conduct the sessions. If someone will decide to participate can contact him through his page in VK. https://vk.com/id253053947

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon May 23, 2016 21:17

палео wrote:in the direction of the North star
From the North star through the South cross to the Sun
my free translation, is taken from some esoteric book.