The past life regression

палео
The past life regression

Post by палео » Thu Apr 28, 2016 0:00

We plan to start a session of regression into past lives. The first session will hold during the may holidays I have in maslove (Vladimir region). Regressao Valery. This is his VK page https://vk.com/id253053947 (for reference).
He manages to pull interesting information from past lives. Here are a couple of my favorite movies from regression I like the fact that largely coincide with the information posted in my films "Mine" and "In the footsteps of the creators." Wishing to regress can send me a PM or discuss this issue on the VK page.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: past life Regression

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 0:05

Funny synchronism :) Valerie, I just want to warn you that there are many pitfalls that Preprogramming perception on a given "cartoons" replacing them with real layers (if one can say that such, is in invariant

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 0:15

in the invariant world. Just for internal purposes I studied the subject from one well-known blogger of regressao (obviously the other, I will not directly mention here so as not to advertise, the more largely disagree with him), and at the same time looked (group) obvious inconsistencies and their causes. First he's there in the first place and this is confirmed by the cleaning the client from the implants/crap BEFORE any dives, or do not know who is saying what from the other side, sometimes even the inhabitant wakes up in this mode and he says. Secondly, he comrade despite the fact that hundreds of people gather in common-a similar picture in private conversation and publicly says that understands that this does NOT mean that it is rise as in "regression". I do not mean to what to do, I mean is that you need very carefully refers to the results for they can at least be the consequence of "movies" on request/response bung on the topic (trying to get a nose in the necessary/unnecessary) is supplied, so as not to see what is not necessary, and I watched what they were told to watch (the movie). The movie will revolves all who sticks his nose. The type of "immersion" makes the reliability of the data because this is the type of "Personal memory"... I do this section does not go (well, because the section is called "... self-development" and I think that we are still out of amoderately not out and development will begin after 1000 years after the reconstruction will be taken away, so the title of the topic is not near me, but in the header of the saw resonance just studied the topic and here a message from you and found it necessary carefully to comment.
Getting there (ideally, clean up regressionnogo) we still have only a Convention and not pure information. Especially if the operator has in his field certain pre-sewn "attunement," then it all about stalling in one slice of the vision of reality.

PS I made the comment/reply I won't, sorry. Simply warned about the accuracy in interpreting the results of this kind. Sorry that got, just not an easy topic.<

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:48

I fully agree with Michael_ om. Regression business ..complex, subtle, and sometimes dangerous, But on the other hand paleo .. in the Skype invited a friend.. not validating the proposal, ..and he asks.. what the Finance will result?.. for the humble resident of St. Petersburg . except for travel..

палео

Post by палео » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:36

Михаил_ wrote:in the invariant world. Just for internal purposes I studied the subject from one well-known blogger of regressao (obviously the other, I will not directly mention here so as not to advertise, the more largely disagree with him), and at the same time looked (group) obvious inconsistencies and their causes. First he's there in the first place and this is confirmed by the cleaning the client from the implants/crap BEFORE any dives, or do not know who is saying what from the other side, sometimes even the inhabitant wakes up in this mode and he says. Secondly, he comrade despite the fact that hundreds of people gather in common-a similar picture in private conversation and publicly says that understands that this does NOT mean that it is rise as in "regression". I do not mean to what to do, I mean is that you need very carefully refers to the results for they can at least be the consequence of "movies" on request/response bung on the topic (trying to get a nose in the necessary/unnecessary) is supplied, so as not to see what is not necessary, and I watched what they were told to watch (the movie). The movie will revolves all who sticks his nose. The type of "immersion" makes the reliability of the data because this is the type of "Personal memory"... I do this section does not go (well, because the section is called "... self-development" and I think that we are still out of amoderately not out and development will begin after 1000 years after the reconstruction will be taken away, so the title of the topic is not near me, but in the header of the saw resonance just studied the topic and here a message from you and found it necessary carefully to comment.
Getting there (ideally, clean up regressionnogo) we still have only a Convention and not pure information. Especially if the operator has in his field certain pre-sewn "attunement," then it all about stalling in one slice of the vision of reality.

PS I made the comment/reply I won't, sorry. Simply warned about the accuracy in interpreting the results of this kind. Sorry that got, just not an easy topic.
My friend Misha! Tell me why every time I show any kind of activity, I usually hear that it is bad and we need to be careful? My Fabric of the universe is no good. Only her crystal you use in pendants. And those who bombed Syria with cruise missiles come to me for explanations of the reasons for the increased loss of mass in their engines. And with Ukraine, I didn't do this right. Not support their madness, as did many of you. A year later after people were burned in Odessa, and just when you Ukrainians in gratitude for your solidarity has sent three letters. You had changed their opinion. I could have a lot to give as examples. But this topic is not to discuss the correctness or falsity of opinions. I have a very well developed intuition. And the perception of reality stable. Those two films I cited as examples at the beginning of branches, largely coincide with my movies. So one fact it was an accident, here are two thought-provoking. That's why you did not notice. By the way, I was waiting for such a reaction. But not so fast. So most likely it will continue. But you know what I tell you. We just want to understand the issues of discrepancies from regressions of different people to understand how and where this information comes. And how can she be trusted. Therefore, we invite you to participate. Yes. As a bonus, you can use the camera of Reich. To me it very much helped this year. First time in my life staying in Russia for the winter I'm not cold, not grippable and do a lot of things myself corrected. But it will be explained in detail on another thread.<

палео

Post by палео » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:40

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Completely agree with Michael_ om. Regression business ..complex, subtle, and sometimes dangerous, But on the other hand paleo .. in the Skype invited a friend.. not validating the proposal, ..and he asks.. what the Finance will result?.. for the humble resident of St. Petersburg . except for travel..
Regressao works one day, takes over five thousand.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 21:32

палео wrote:why is it every time I show any kind of activity, I usually hear that it is bad and we need to be careful?
Probably You are a powerful Magician.. which should..be careful with your powers..)
палео wrote:Regressao working with a man one day
I mean the whole day.. one person works.?

лик

Post by лик » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:11

In the first post, the user Paleo was talking about me.
Some of the details of practice.
The session lasts 5-6 hours. If a person sees well, you can reduce the time.
The fact that it's good to see past a person starts (most often) after about 2 hours of practice. If the work lasts less than 2 hours, it is not effective. Since I began to see the past, the throw is not worth it, which would then again 2 hours to spend on the dive.
Time flows in the ratio of approximately one to three. That is, that an hour passed, but he was surprised to see that it takes 3 hours. So 6 hours are perceived as 2 hours fly by pretty quickly.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri Apr 29, 2016 16:56

палео wrote:
And didn't it seem to anyone that the subject of some highly-awake for hypnotized? 'It's shooting during the session, I correctly understand?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 29, 2016 19:11

Ольга Лагуза wrote:And not seemed to anyone that the subject of some highly-awake for hypnotized? 'It's shooting during the session, I correctly understand?
There is not shown, so only the Ericksonian hypnotist and other work. And everything is in the mind.
We without hypnosis worked, though first before doing a bunch of different ...not to sepanate the lugs extra)) then something to fine-tune and everything went. Then rechecked at seeing. All matched up , often to the smallest detail.

Смелый wrote:Divorce!
You did not expect. I tried it once just such a method?

All methods in addition ,under hypnosis it hard , more like torture of the Gestapo))) After him hard for a long time to come into itself is necessary. After this hypnosis quite a -got up and went.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Apr 29, 2016 20:14

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:All of the methods , in addition ,under hypnosis it hard , more like torture of the Gestapo))) After him hard for a long time to come into itself is necessary. After this hypnosis quite a -got up and went.
Long time to come into itself - so good job, gave a lot of Energy.

Got up and went - so did nothing. Any Energy input.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Apr 29, 2016 21:37

But doesn't it seem to anyone that the subject of some highly-awake for hypnotized? 'It's shooting during the session, I correctly understand?
Saw what a real TRANS and studied it well. The trance in which the person reports for example the exact distance between the cities, which then converge on Google to kilometers... When reports of unknown events that come true from 10-20 minutes to 1.5-2 years. To trance (altered States of consciousness, the border States) there are a number of definite signs.

The fact that the video... This is not trance. Can be works, I have no my own observations of this state as in the video, so you can't deny... But it looks quite funny, like a prank or a game.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri Apr 29, 2016 21:58

мимоходом wrote:But it looks quite funny, like a prank or a game.
I also thought how superficial, is not natural, but I'm not experienced with this at this to compare with. Lily says that this is possible, seen, knows. So maybe...

P. S I am in contact with the hypnotist is already a friend request submitted, and adopted in short :lol: :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 23:01

мимоходом wrote:
But doesn't it seem to anyone that the subject of some highly-awake for hypnotized? 'It's shooting during the session, I correctly understand?
Saw what a real TRANS and studied it well. The trance in which the person reports for example the exact distance between the cities, which then converge on Google to kilometers... When reports of unknown events that come true from 10-20 minutes to 1.5-2 years. To trance (altered States of consciousness, the border States) there are a number of definite signs.
I also quite a lot of practical experience in the TRANS you have. So, to perform the majority of tasks to load the slave into a deep out in General is not necessarily enough to establish contact and to remove the blocks from the clamps. The person remains fully awake, he beautifully controlled, but he has absolutely no desire to refuse the host requests that do not disagree with its basic principles - and to do it is with sincere interest. To remember something thoroughly forgotten, to remove the traumatic dimension of the memories, replace the habit is useful to adjust a little disturbing imprint or to do something that in normal circumstances would be considered impossible...

This entertainer pathos catching - closed eyes, listless gestures, facial expressions oligophrenic, inhibited speech, outstretched hands in front of him... just because this SHOW is average man in the street they simply won't believe.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Apr 29, 2016 23:14

Is the entertainer of Paphos catching - closed eyes, listless gestures, facial expressions oligophrenic, inhibited speech, outstretched hands in front of him... just because this SHOW is average man in the street they simply won't believe.
The outstretched hand - Yes, show. As for the present TRANS - the basis of its symptom is that the human changes the look. He becomes childish, naive and vulnerable, as if watching a child 3-4 years. For other indications: control of the hands and feet of the person in a trance produces zavisimosti from established connections. If he goes in there the first time - he can't even speak properly. Over time, accumulating this skill and begins to speak. At first it really stupid, but with time better and better. But never (never!) a person in a trance has no desire to talk to himself about something.

In this state of no desire, can I ask a question that will be given a completely honest and accurate answer about what a person knowingly doesn't even know. As for the control of arms and legs - then again, depends on how the person has connections in the brain from the subconscious to the motor system. In trance, a person can successfully run their business - find missing things, to cook, to sew the pants, printing on Skype. Sometimes even a person in a trance does not respond to the lead, as the will, he is not disabled and he has higher priorities that need to be addressed-for example, a missing needle (successful)
After exiting the TRANS - person does not remember anything that happened to him. Believes that that time does not exist at all. It is possible that it is, otherwise it is difficult to explain the timeless testimony, later manifested in reality.

This is what I call borderline. In which the interviewer communicates directly with the subconscious and learn amazing things. And the rest... Don't mean to belittle anyone's talent, but in my opinion it's not trance, but rather the arousal of the cerebral cortex, in which he begins to give a chaotic picture as REM sleep.

I believe that if someone seen a real TRANS with mysticism... He would smile like immersion, like in the video.
Although a mild form of hypnosis - certainly interesting. And maybe remove some of the blocks are also quite useful.<
Last edited by мимоходом on Fri Apr 29, 2016 23:30, edited 3 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Apr 29, 2016 23:15

In General, Ericksonian hypnosis is ... soft , and does not involve deep trance, but rather involves "cooperation"...and remember, too, was surprised when the patient being in good..adequate ..suddenly burst into tears, and choked with saliva almost to death... All in real session ..observer.. can be scary, and may not be.) Soglasen with K-13. Generally the top of Ericksonian hypnosis is to make what you need, so that no one noticed..not himself hypnotized nor did any side..) the top of Ericksonian hypnosis is to get the desired without TRANS. Suppose you need a girl in a cafe to drag and drink wine..so ninuzhno shemales.. just say passing by the cafe...Whew something-it's cold..very cold..please let's go briefly into this nafxcw..a little warm up and move on..if it is cold outside..and if ..it is hot..we need to talk...phew..something hot..dizzy.. let's go..in an air-conditioned café..and then nehotelos on a first date to lose consciousness..))..and no shemales..)) All shemales..this is only one component of any hypnosis..) I Think..and mimohodom rightly said that like a game..so..grown man and stuff like that drive to live..knowing that YouTube will upload..not being in a trance hardly would agree..because then it will be a shame, so guess what ..regressively still in a trance..))
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Fri Apr 29, 2016 23:44, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 30, 2016 0:17

a grown man and stuff like that drive to live..knowing that YouTube will upload..not being in a trance hardly would agree..because then it will be a shame, so guess what ..regressively still in a trance..))
a reasonable argument ))) If the person in the video is normal in General, is not registered in a special institution... It seems the technique is working, at least call galyuniki (and maybe something more). In General... the author's page, a lot of the regressions are collected, at least, exponential )) With Dmitry cool video

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Apr 30, 2016 0:33

passing in General hypnosis is a funny subject..if paleo would not mind..it is possible with his permission with time..event.. motor hypnosis..something like.. the achievement of ISS..by using the motor functions of the body..create phantom structures and projections..))
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Apr 30, 2016 0:36, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 30, 2016 0:35

Dmitry from Lipetsk in the first part at the end just falls asleep. Which in my opinion is quite a good sign - apparently people get tired in the process... Well, in General, interesting to say. Really feeling this video is very strange.

All video view time definitely not - the question to the author, what percentage of coincidences of testimony of different people? And what percentage of the conflicts of testimony? Is there any match or each describes very different?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 30, 2016 0:45

Actually, I'd like to try a session with the author for five thousand, if the video session will not be posted on the Internet )) I Wonder what kind of nonsense will carry I )) At least to analyze and compare think it will work.

As I understand it, the topic is in principle created? How to register for a session via Skype? And what are the guarantees of, say, the security intervention on the subject of implementation facilities?

лик

Post by лик » Sat Apr 30, 2016 0:53

The regression is performed without hypnosis.
This practice is for those who want to really go in depth Myself. If the person himself does not work in the process, or the person is not sincere... it makes no sense to even begin. You open first of all for himself.
Not worth it to even take on this, if you want something to verify who conducts the session... Because the goal is understanding and solving personal problems, especially the difficult situation of childhood, this is where we begin...a Patient works primarily with himself, admits to himself that himself concealed...
If practice goes the other civilizations well. But it is rare and is not the goal. The goal is primarily personal fears and psychosomatic.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:02

And may not even happen? Well, for example, I want to sincerely work with you, to solve problems, understand themselves, and for example, rational will not turn off the fuses? Or maybe people do not see. Such things happen?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:22

Yes, no, theoretically everything is fine ))) the more people sorting out children's problems - the more immersed to the moment of birth. A rake - and remembers something. Good question what and how it objectively.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:17

In childhood I remember playing Zaria mountains... 8)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Apr 30, 2016 13:24

I confess I became interested in this practice and even though I have things to do, try, approximately, to the end of the summer to go regressio.
Therefore allowed to ask two questions:
1. Whether /whether etc/ carried out only sound, without video /I on online regressio/? Have some personal reasons.
2. For club members Self - development can come up with a discount? - so, as a nice bonus, in my opinion the price is acceptable for the stated work, but still... :?
Thank you.