Noosphere

мимоходом
Re: Noosphere

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:23

You just raised a very good point about "the fact and all." Take for example Patrushev - he describes everything in detail without any fantasies. His products work. And who is blowing his cheeks and creates a "secret" is just a manipulation of people's minds to earn. The hallmark of the manipulation - some secret knowledge that only the author possesses-MAG. For this technology has no analogues, no one even heard of, no instructions, the principle of action there, but you can make a homemade writing on paper a set of letters. The funny thing is - people believe, because the price is hiked. And the General layout of the easier to make friends than it is absurdity - people think that the layout needs to be clever, and once absurd and expensive - is definitely magic. Analysis of your answers indicates clearly your goal is to create a sect, to make disciples and live on their money. As for me it is parasitism and fraud - not to produce real goods and services, selling the air (imagination, dream) for money. The dream is to be selfless, otherwise you do not understand, having lived 60 years )))

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Mon Jun 13, 2016 17:00

In passing, Uvas a great nickname, by the way. So - I'm not hiding anything. And invited everyone to come and learn more about theory. As for Your example - as he described something that's already PATENTED! I asked - do experience. Who made it? No. And industrial installation, where exactly all you can try it, the size of the diameter in the 20th - I can't do. No money, no place.
Yes, you never asked about the details. You - Casually.
In General, my you dear clubchine know how I thank you all? Yes, genuinely and sincerely thank you all - you have raised my rating. If before I was rudely sent to the kitchen, and softer in the fifth grade, you raised my status, saying that I'm stuck on the positions of the 70-ies. And this is Institute. you see, a year or 2-3 and academics will grow finally.
So, I thank you all from the heart. I wish all of you good luck and success

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 13, 2016 19:22

Who made it? No.
Well no. Type in Google "reduction of body weight during the rotation". A bunch of links... Here is a quote:
Discovered by Kozyrev effect reducing weight of rotating bodies was confirmed in 1975 in London English physicist Lacuata.

Kozyrev's experiments with rotating bodies continued in the 70-ies of the Minsk Professor A. Th. Calamagrostis. He is known for publishing in the 60-ies of the textbook "Thermodynamics", copies of which were confiscated for what the book contained criticism of the theory of relativity and the second law of thermodynamics.

As described in [95], in the experiments of Calamagrostis gyro weighed using leverage on a precise analytical balance, was closed casing to eliminate the influence of thermal effects and air circulation. During the rotation of the working body of the gyro in one direction, the weight decreased at 50 mg, and when rotated in the opposite - increased by the same 50 mg.

A. Th. Calamagrostis explains that "the velocity of points on one part of the rotating flywheel of the gyroscope is formed at a speed of absolute motion of the Earth in space, and the other is subtracted from it. And the result is an additional force directed in the direction where the total absolute speed of the Earth and flywheel least."

But in 1989, at the Dnepropetrovsk Institute of mechanics Ukrainian Academy of Sciences was established setup consisting of a rotating rotor and placed under it isolated from it a metal screen lead weight 2 kg the co-author of this installer, A. A., Selin says that when the rotor is stationary lead weight underneath lost weight up to 45 g (about 2%). And concludes that the effect is obtained, apparently due to the formation of "zones of gravitational shadows."
You new opened something? The effect is known already for 40 years. Much is written about him on the Internet and I'm sure he thoroughly researched for the purposes of defense. Antigravity is a huge boon.

Do not forget, do not confuse weight and mass. Mass does not decrease but rather slightly increases, and therefore, there is a moment of inertia. And applying energy to the rotation, rockets should be OGO-go as much more than drill.

And this link doctor of technical Sciences beautifully explains the effect by the planet's magnetic field and eddy currents (that's probably 99% and is likely to have practical application, even if not now and in the future)
https://clck.ru/9xHS7
And industrial installation, where exactly all you can try it, the size of the diameter in the 20th - I can't do. No money, no place.
Do not place the fact, mentioned earlier. Not invented yet such materials can NOT be blown to pieces under strong rotation, when they will be able to fly<

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Mon Jun 13, 2016 22:16

Hope Leshchenkowatch the video.

[youtube][/youtube]

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Mon Jun 13, 2016 22:39

As you all stand on the old position That experience to which you refer absolutely not the experience that I did. There are in fact even the process of experience is completely different. When you understand this, you will understand everything else. In order to verify the existence of gravity does not have to spin to speeds in space installation. speed drill enough. Because we need just a confirmation.
And I repeat - if I did not discover anything new, why are my questions NOBODY has still not answered? It is not lack of materials, sustained high speed. The other approach to the process. Here this no one. And this is my discovery. Well as you continue to sing his own - I'm used to it. The time will come - and physics simply will have to accept UESG/P.
Yes, about the bosons and neutrinos. It's just the visitors from the world with the higher speeds. NOT to be confused with virtual! It is quite material fields, in which speeds above the speed of light. And this is the speed of light - just zone (this speed varies in a small range for different lengths of El-MAGN. radiation) transition. Fly here by accident particles the fields and manifest themselves so.
With regard to the situation of the planets need to firmly grasp - if a planet behaves differently from what they say all she was sorry, so artificially held down.
We can say, by and large, we live in the area ALLOWED level of speeds. There are levels with higher speeds, and with lower. Our range - 0-300000км/h, but this is the ponashemu reckoning. At the Universal expense of another. I cannot even say what speeds at other levels are.
The next level of speed -about = 348837 previous 258000км/sec. by our standards, repeat. At universal - account given.. But to get to these levels we can't yet.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 13, 2016 22:43

Yes, about the bosons and neutrinos. It's just the visitors from the world with the higher speeds. NOT to be confused with virtual! It is quite material fields, in which speeds above the speed of light. And this is the speed of light - just zone (this speed varies in a small range for different lengths of El-MAGN. radiation) transition. Fly here by accident particles the fields and manifest themselves so.
Refer to the bosons, including photons (carriers of the electromagnetic interaction). A special case of photons of visible light. It is not clear as light can fly at a speed above the speed of light... And it is not clear what kind of coincidence is it - after all, photons are not just a lot, and the innumerable many that we see every second with your own eyes

as You all stand on the old position That experience to which you refer absolutely not the experience that I did.
So our rotation is wrong and your right? ))) But it seems your theory makes no distinction in spins. In addition to just drill a gyroscope and spin (a kind of large drill bit). What is the difference then?

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Tue Jun 14, 2016 0:14

for you - anything. Absolutely. Because you're not capable pamatprincipi promotion fields. And photons, in my opinion, not bosons - why even what to do? All you know - ask yourself the principle gravilata. Incidentally, he differs from the accepted engines. Units like same - the battery is operating in the mode buffer, starter, and actually working the body. but I can't because. And don't even realize how. I said we need to promote the FIELD.
it's all known, nothing new. - think a little. do all you know.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 14, 2016 0:46

The bosons are:

Photon - Electromagnetic interference
W± - the Weak interaction
Z0 - Weak interaction
Gluon - Strong interaction
The Higgs Boson - The Higgs Field
And photons in my opinion, not bosons - why even what to do?
well, there is a class of particles called bosons. It's like there is a class of cheese - Chechil is, there is cheddar, DorBlu is with mold, more than 400 instances of the class, each with their own name. It is common practice to give the implementation of the class their name is the class name.
Because you're not capable pamatprincipi promotion fields.
Yeah, I'll just say - we are very stupid )) there is Still a small possibility that you like that.
I said - you need to promote the FIELD.
In fact, two pages before I said that you might need to spin the electromagnetic field. You said that electromagnetism is innocent and need to unwind a gravitational field. I asked how to do it - you said to rotate the material physical object. You described the effect when you rotate a physical object - who opened, who watched and even video with him, plus as a result of this there are a number of theories and opinions.

And now we're back to what is needed to promote the field. Well, explain what is a spin box. A field of flowers? Or what kind of field? What needs to turn? How to rotate around the axis of not so much, only two clockwise and against. Interestingly, the unusual method of rotation you have in mind

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:05

You know, you're right. And so you can all make - do. You have formulas, there is a theory - do. To you are all priorities - I said nothing new. You know everything. In addition to the principal - HOW to promote the field of gravity. And anyway, what is it - gravity field. Samorazvitie, dear.
And I tired to pour out of a sieve. Nothing new you have not heard, not seen, not learned, especially when talking about the promotion of El-MAGN. field. It is not to promote stronger, than it is itself spinning.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:18

Did a sketchy sampling of the quotes, it just the whole work

You: need to Promote the FIELD of gravity. Electricity here does not roll.
I: and how to do it?
You: well, that's easy. I after all already said about this. It will be the engine itself.
I: And the question is actually the same - how to promote the field of gravity concrete and practical way.
You: I tried to do it at home - using the engine from the drill. Did not realize that and as it turns out.
I Know about this effect, but in practice it is not yet applicable.
You: Generally, the promotion field is easier. You know how the engine of a car? There is such a thing, the starter. And batteries. To promote the field also need starters and batteries.
I: So you were experimenting with the physical object and received a small change of gravity.
You: You are absolutely right - need to rotate the physical object Important condition how and in what obrazom. But, again, that's part of the engine. I will not tell them.
I: no matter How spin - the centrifugal force will stretch the molecules and atoms around.
You: But without knowledge of theory - you will not make the engine. By the way, it's almost a perpetual motion machine.
I: well, teasing )))
You: excuse me, you call me a fool if I display the invention in the public domain! I'm better with a pick your own discovery, than to my idea someone gave.
You: I'm asking - do experience. Who made it? No. And industrial installation, where exactly all you can try it, the size of the diameter in the 20th - I can't do.
I: Not invented yet such materials can NOT be blown to pieces under strong rotation, when they will be able to fly
You: it's not the lack of materials, sustained high speed. The other approach to the process. Here this no one. And this is my discovery.
I: That is, our rotation is wrong and your right? ))) But it seems your theory makes no distinction in spins. In addition to just drill a gyroscope and spin (a kind of large drill bit). What is the difference then?
You: I said - you need to promote the FIELD.
I: Okay, explain what a spin box.
You: you Have a formula, there is a theory - do. To you are all priorities - I said nothing new. You know everything. In addition to the principal - HOW to promote the field of gravity. And anyway, what is it - gravity field. Samorazvitie, dear.

Dialogue obsessed in my opinion. And there is a certain feeling that you mock, repeating that you want to rotate a physical object in a special way, to rotate the field, but how to do it you will not tell, because it's not such a rotation, which is known to all is a special rotation, which is know-how )))

I'm asking - do experience.
That's just not very clear because of the experience of something. What is his production? When talking about the drills with a drill, this experience made 40 years ago, there is no need to repeat it - he's a worker. But practically inapplicable.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:53

And do not get me wrong - you have normal theory, a series of images is recognizable. The point is not theory, it is not accepted not because it is bad. And because of your desire to defend - initially set that you will be criticized, take a defensive stance, and this is what happens (the interlocutor few other strategies but to take a polar position). The desire to defend - this is the reflex center of the chest, can be called "anahata closed". Themselves block... Share and will be easier for joy to possess alone little. Knowledge isn't everything, only half, though dry and bleak.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Tue Jun 14, 2016 17:49

Blagodaru.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jun 14, 2016 19:16

Hope Leshchenko

Well ,as a continuation of the theme? Well, it is clear that his nezapomenutelne the invention it makes no sense to give to the wolves or worse into bad hands, so to speak, and certainly not Patriotic to give his "over the hill" ))) jointly and Severally.
A lot of these inventors in the quiet of yourself making something , and the light can not see their inventions during his life(at best). After a few centuries you will find the drawings and will do well if you write that is that, and this is recreated))... because the ATO when life will be taken away, the author of "clean" is most often very deep ....And now the souped author of foreign to us but will sell the invention for a huge....

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Wed Jun 15, 2016 0:07

Well ,as a continuation of the theme?
Thank you, Lily, but what to continue? To put all the theory - so not the place. And to be honest, this law is tied all - and the NOOSPHERE, and the language of the Universe, and everything processes - and many prophecies. For example, here we are at the beginning of the transition. Quantum leap. No, that's not what stirs esoteric. Absolutely not. We are on the threshold of new breakthroughs in science. But when and to revert back. Two options - forward and a new leap will be about 3-4 thousand Years. If the back - roll on почти7 thousand years.
So. In the first case - the development and strengthening the Space community.
The second bloody war and the need to restore everything again

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 17, 2016 16:44

Statelet.
Taken from here : http://dmitrijan.livejournal.com/104006.html

Interested in your General opinion.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jun 18, 2016 0:24

Oddly enough, but it is impossible to answer these questions without knowledge of the conditions of existence of fields. Non-electrical and all. We use facts, but to know their reason.

Тагер

Post by Тагер » Thu Jul 28, 2016 22:03

Hello everybody. In fact, I'm a quick glance looked around this topic and messages in it. Thinking to myself that here I can find knowledgeable people who could answer my question, I registered on this forum and it came in this topic because my question is very close to this. Let's get started.

The question is. What is the other theory of the universe (other worlds) created by thoughts, beliefs and desires of each individual (not collective, as it is assumed in the noosphere). Simply put, I want to read about the theory that allows for the existence of the worlds that we create ourselves with the help of books, movies and even the same fantasies. Please give any sources and names (if possible that is from a scientific point of view), if any.

PS
Sorry for the stinginess of the vocabulary and the resolution of the message. Because I am only superficially fond of multivalency and others, fixated on this theory at the moment.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 02, 2016 15:32

Тагер wrote:the Question is. What is the other theory of the universe (other worlds) created by thoughts, beliefs and desires of each individual (not collective, as it is assumed in the noosphere). Simply put, I want to read about the theory that allows for the existence of the worlds that we create ourselves with the help of books, movies and even the same fantasies. Please give any sources and names (if possible that is from a scientific point of view), if any.
"Theory" is -LM-PERSONAL WORLDS, they are Camisea on the basis of his worldview. Read initially contained less detail from Zeland. And then you look at the forum sections of technomagic , BJ and other products Quantumpages section. There is a workshop , ie seminar topics for LM. But in the private club topics-discussion. The General concept on chantome or open sites, or a little in our. Search type on the forum and that is where you uttered here ,will be displayed. But the main thing to look at Zeland. And the Internet and search assistance. Dial - Personal Worlds :? and read .....

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Aug 02, 2016 15:56

Тагер wrote:. Simply put, I want to read about the theory that allows for the existence of the worlds that we create ourselves with the help of books, movies and even the same fantasies. Please give any sources
Imaginationland http://gidonline.club/2011/10/yuzhnyj-p ... hlyandiya/

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:17

Dear Casually!
Yes in place of the fact, mentioned earlier. Not invented yet such materials can NOT be blown to pieces under strong rotation, when they will be able to fly
I've tried to prove the opposite to your assertion. But I agree with you on this issue. And propose a new topic about materials for a gravity engine.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Wed Aug 03, 2016 13:42

LILIYA-R
Thank you for the article, I looked at her , however briefly. And, I have to say, for myself, found a bit surprising. The behavior of charges for the ignorant strange, right. But what will you say if I assert the same CHARGES under certain conditions. Something similar is described in the article about stratanet. For me, though was the news that the one is charge is in place, and the second moves. - I did not consider this effect specifically. But not surprised by the process. Here again it is necessary to consider the theory of fields, but a little from the positions that usually.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Wed Aug 03, 2016 15:16

Dear Casually!
You say that I initially was in the position of protection. But that's the answer - straight from your statements emerged.
--- You have the formula, there's a theory - do. To you are all priorities - I said nothing new. You know everything. In addition to the principal - HOW to promote the field of gravity. And anyway, what is it - gravity field.
You do not want to carefully read at least the theory, and immediately started to attack - and there is nothing new, and all have long known. And in fact, still in its infancy. You don't even understand - to promote the field, it IS not necessary to spin the flywheel up to light speeds.
-About the experience - you do not understand what I was testing. I check the ALLOWED ORBITS! I wonder who has spent such an experience? You know?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 03, 2016 17:45

Welcome back)))
Надежда Лещенко wrote:For me, it was the news that the one is charge is in place, and the second moves.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:to promote the field, it IS not necessary to spin the flywheel up to light speeds.
Fantasize not scientific, because science is not the can, not the "format")))
One charge in UFO for example-that is static(there may be a standing wave, or something I don't know :? )and the second that is in the air, spins field is essential, the type of the magnet when the single magnet,not touching others, it turns due to the difference of charge? This is one assumption.
Staticheskaya wave can, under the influence of the Torah (pristroennogo in Assembly below ) to promote swirl of the air and energy is then by the type torosay twisted upwards , passing through the center(axis), and again descending to the bottom , repeat ...that is the endless washing , spin fields and the type of perpetual fuel-free ,in the usual sense ,the engine? Or something else? It is clear to say specifically , you need to give ....and the patent then standerat cunning. And as always.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Aug 04, 2016 19:53

Good day, Lily!
In electromagnetic fields, I'm not special.
And what about the promotion of the field - you're almost right. If you twist any flywheel, including those unfamiliar to us shape and attachment, circling the field. So it created our physical world - say what you want, and will be spinning a certain field according to its own General laws.

Yes, it is sure to be a torsion field. And its properties depend on the type of the torus, which creates a field.

However, I must say that mankind has a history of using the MAIN unit of the gravitational engine, but in different and non-it devices, cars and even toys

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 05, 2016 15:38

Надежда Лещенко wrote:However, I must say that mankind has a history of using the MAIN unit of the gravitational engine, but in different and non-it devices, cars and even toys
Well, it's only elektrichessky motor-coil-elektricheskaya. But any elektricheskoe field creates magnetic and gravitational, so the torsion fields , looking at how this motor -horizontally or vertically, creates some gravity field. If to the machine easy with email. a motor to attach a motor powerful, with blades, it will take off like a helicopter. But there's not new... then a Screw-consumables-breaks. There probably should be something to be coil-emissive...so it will give torsions and that in its turn to promote the field of afirca and emcett to move , creating an antigravity field. So how much have the brains for imagination))).