Noosphere

Ольга Лагуза
Re: Noosphere

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:37

Надежда Лещенко wrote:But I want to say that I have NO monsters. GENERALLY THERE
But what about those who impede, impose, and otherwise hinder the process? I take Your words, don't think.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:MAGIC is granted to us, as well as life, as the laws of the Universe.
With the same success need to accept the postulates and axioms in any field, but it is dogma, in the esoteric, I personally do not know. Except that on the subject of the absolute, arguments about which is undesirable because it is inherently impossible.
Надежда Лещенко wrote: And if you do not have sufficient Luggage - and open as much as you can. Well understand in meditations and trances brain work only with the material that was inherent in it earlier. You know that every 3 seconds the brain scans and hides in the store the surrounding? And then, when she - pulls-hidden. If the bark is not an adequate comparison, you will not give to another. Meditation is a mental. Or mind game. And that's all. Any channels you don't otkryvayutsya. nobody enlightens.
Your knowledge about meditation, yoga scarce, this is the SIMILAR kind of CONCLUSIONS. Meditation is primarily a concentration, the latter can be on anything, the symbol on the subject, the Atman, the mind or outside of it (of course this is not the whole list). Mainly people stops the internal boltavnyu, and fixes the mind on the fact that he is interested in. There are many yogas, and mental including. You understand the one-sided meditation, it is sitting in the Lotus position in a cave. Alas no. I endlessly admire those who spend their lives in seclusion and meditation, it is their conscious choice. Well, for a person in the world with a distinctive mental yoga.
If the person is engaged, living spirituality, philosophy, astrology, etc. he can NOT expand his consciousness. I will tell You important thing for a person walking on the path of spirituality will be a major recognition and love-wisdom, and not mountains of information and a thirst for knowledge, it's the prerogative of the mind, not the spirit.
Of course what unfamiliar things are in the subconscious mind, but what there is in this world a stranger, I'm at a loss to say?
Again I say, meditation is different, there is meditation to stop the inner dialogue, that is, going beyond the mental plane, there is the physical mind, there is consciousness, merging with Ya.
Besides, You contradict yourself, first you say that necessary knowledge for the analogy, and the cerebral cortex plays a role, and then says that meditation is a mind game. Maybe then You mean imagination? You about a specific yoga you say? In meditations usually the mind is not present, except in those meditations which are directed to mental activity.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:Continue. on the esoteric. There are a lot of fans, connoisseurs of Eastern teachings. You know what else 50 years ago Russian Spirit was strong, and he is now weakened? you know why? if not, I'll try to say.
Russian Spirit at the moment crushed by the East very much. because we were literally praying on the Eastern teachings. Ah, there, Ah, there it is! Ah, Feng Shui, Ah, Taoism, Ah-Ah-Ah Buddha! And what next? withdrawal from the world, the adoption of the vow to go deeper into themselves without regard for the world and others, detachment, asceticism together, and so on.

Where in Christianity You have seen the information, openly, about the magic of for example, about the symbolism of the elements, about spirits? Why is science, the opening of the "overseas" do You accept, and spirituality of the East is not, and this at a time when they grab from there to myself a little clear, but any things. YOU SPIT IN THE SAME PLACE FROM WHERE YOU DRINK. By the way, with regard to dogmas, they are often in our churches. The SPIRIT is one, he has no nationality. The age of Aquarius, no one no one crushed the humanity out on the plans where already more blurred the boundaries of separation. And the Buddha left the Palace, luxury and chose a life full of compassion for mankind, faced with many challenges which were overcome. Respect other people's feelings, their faith.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:And again I repeat my question - what do the symbols of the Elements, cross, six-pointed star.
Any character has the deepest measurement, and how we treated it in the present, hardly the interpretation is complete. Moreover, let the cross of Christianity, astrology and cosmology will be different as it may seem, not outwardly, but in the feature, but this is a superficial impression. The cross is the Union of the horizontal with the vertical (heaven and earth), is the number four, therefore we are talking about the four elements, the four elements in the owl turn make possible the manifestation of the objective universe. This sprouted the seed in the prepared soil.
The six-pointed Star consists mainly of two triangles, superimposed with the edge on each other (interaction) while not losing their shapes (isosceles), forming six triangles of equal stature. The first two large triangles it is mainly a male and female that form in all subsequent manifestations, in our system, Seven, and captured in the six-pointed star. This number is of great importance and at the same time the mystery of our Planetary Chain, it is connected with the sevenfold manifestation of the human being, having seven principles , seven planes with seven races, with a group of Seven Stars of Big dipper, even with the seven colors of the rainbow. This Star Shit.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:50

Olga, well you're talking about the characters they write. And maybe sometime get together and make your theme? With the list and disclosure of all possible characters?

By the way, the arms of the cross form the brachial chakra (don't know what is there in physiology, probably a bunch of blood vessels or nervous tissue), and the axis - the spine. But about horizontal and vertical you are very well written, different perspective of understanding.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:45

мимоходом wrote: shoulder chakra (don't know what is there in physiology, probably a bunch of blood vessels or nervous tissue),
Perhaps the major axillary lymph nodes.. But all the joints..also, in some extent, considered chakras..but sometimes they are called blood vessels that is associated with the cumulative functions..

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat Apr 09, 2016 13:34

мимоходом wrote: a list and a disclosure of all possible characters?
I don't think I can handle it...

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 09, 2016 15:21

Good, you are mine! You tell me that I don't know the subject, because I judge so. you may not know as much as you. But I look at it from a different position.
Like you, those who so many thousands of years studying Eastern teachings, worship them, breathy take dedication, still don't know what the above symbols mean? But they are divided intreresnoe fact. It clear I did not get, will have to reveal the secret.
Cross - an ancient symbol, stylistic and accurate picture of ANY ROTATING SYSTEM/BODY or any body/system with spin. This is absolutely correct. The cross shows the most important zone of the body is the rotation axis and Equatorial ploskosh in vertical section. these zones are responsible for the impact of bodies upon each other. Simple, but you will not like.
All that he fancy the esoteric, lip service.
Next. Six ray star and all the symbols of the elements - well, surely no one understands that there is a form of Crystal Strength? This is not the whole Crystal, only the core. Vasilyuhina figure 24 facets. Consists of two triangular pyramids pressed into each other. Is this design in the transition zone, at the intersection of the Equatorial region of a rotating body and its axis of rotation., inscribed in the sphere formed by these areas.
I'll prove to you afterwards that gives esoteric knowledge? Believe me, this discovery was worth many years of studying all known materials on the subject. But if I saw one of the Slavic Kolovrat - perhaps the key would not have received. NOT Eastern nonsense, and SLAVIC. Where it is very accurately shown, and the cross itself, and the triangular part, and a few components, yet I can't quite identify.
As for the so-called monsters. Do not you think that they can negotiate, and some time cultural ask for leave? It is cultural, bringing to the aid of Law Space Law - is - 1.The will of the Holy individuala, While pointing out that these people are BREAKING it. Believe me, it is easier to ushitsa slowly than to answer in front of the Cosmic Commonwealth. And another Law-Intelligent life in all of its manifestations are INVIOLABLE, and they break it, forcing people to kill each other. But before we can these guests be asked --- come forth! Need to understand and accept these laws. So, Olga, I live among if not quite or not completely friends, at least, indifferent neighbors. And if I need really - ask any of them to help me. Sure, failure will not.
So, I don't know and not going to delve into the esoteric. I do not accept and do not intend to make the dedication - read, obedience to God knows who, unwilling to break his mind. I rely on the fact that we know for certain scientifically, look at new facts and old is also from a different point of view and draw conclusions.
If I'm wrong - prove it. But you have no facts. There is no evidence. And I know what is hidden in astrology - but is not what astrologers say.
I don't blame you.
I'm just asking - open your eyes, look around. In our fairytales and myths, in our toys and embroideries in the teachings of RUSSIAN MAGI and Wizards stored knowledge more and more fully, than in the Eastern teachings. It is time to understand - someone else will never bring good. You need to keep to study and learn HIS own<

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat Apr 09, 2016 15:29

Надежда Лещенко wrote:the Cross is an ancient symbol, stylistic and accurate picture of ANY ROTATING SYSTEM/BODY or any body/system with spin. This is absolutely correct. The cross shows the most important zone of the body is the rotation axis and Equatorial ploskosh in vertical section. these zones are responsible for the impact of bodies upon each other. Simple, but you will not like.
All that he fancy the esoteric, lip service.
You're talking about the swastika.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 15:35

The swastika (the cross in motion, the vortex) in different kinds have almost all peoples of the world, not only among the Slavs.

And the Eastern peoples, too, have no it and not hides

Would you say Hope is what you want to hear about the cross as about the swastika, we would immediately understand ))) And it has many slices there are

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 09, 2016 17:41

No. in passing.
I'm talking about the Single Universal law of Gravitation/field, a stylistic figure which is not a swastika and Kolovrat, and cross only Central but a very important part of this phenomenon. As always, the truth was cut, and filed. But the full picture is not and no it does not. No Vedas. As in the Crystal of Power - dismembered and emasculated sense. If at least some of these teachings said anything about the fact - I would agree with you. But, I repeat, only Russian Kolovrat gives a more complete concept. Swastika - it is not said that there, inside, there is a few different actions. It is safe to say that many parts of the Power Crystal, so we have parallel worlds. Each has its own dimension, configuration, speed. But what you said about the Crystal forces of the Eastern doctrine? It's nothing serious. So, tales. Incidentally, with regard to meditation - read the Orange book by Osho. Only after reading it, I realized that it means meditation.
I repeat, turn to face with their culture. To its roots. We have accumulated more material, and better. And really need people who are looking for the truth and not enlightened in their privacy.
By the way, in the published picture, if you look from the top down, the sixth picture is a hexagon inscribed a swastika. The picture is not quite aeren. Hexagon Inscribed in a swastika and not Vice versa. the hexagon is the core of the system.
And again, the Cross is NOT a swastika. At all. This section of the system. the swastika just gives okazyvaet or movement on the parallel system, and nothing more, or rotation around the axis. This is only a small part of the knowledge. No wonder no one saw the phenomenon as soon as it was presented. The cross - section of vertical system. Swastika - section horizontal. And everything revolves around the swastika . What is the handicap of these concepts. substitution of one notion for another due to similarity of pattern.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 17:48

The cross is a static slice of a vortex stationary vortex if I may say so.
Swastika - shows the movement of the cross, to the right or left rotation, vortex
Kolovrat - the same swastika, likewise shows this rotation, but the rays more for clarity.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat Apr 09, 2016 18:08

invent a square wheel... and from themselves in admiration, where there is East and everything and all...

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 09, 2016 19:16

Yes, Olga Casually, the way you were taught is true. But as it is actually not. I'm not here to insert a picture, unfortunately. Would like to show what I mean, but it did not. It is a pity that you don't want to accept what I say. However, I was hoping for more. But maybe at least someone will think about it and decide to look in their parts of the truth, and not in the East. Believe me, you here at home, waiting for a huge opening.
East - a delicate matter. Who hit him - barely able to escape. Their side, but India, China, Japan - OOOO! That's all. We actually deviated somewhat from the topic, but it doesn't matter.
I again thank you for your participation. You helped me, even if not wanted. Thank you all

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat Apr 09, 2016 19:56

Надежда Лещенко wrote:Yes, Olga Casually, the way you were taught is true. But as it is actually not. I'm not here to insert a picture, unfortunately. Would like to show what I mean, but it did not. It is a pity that you don't want to accept what I say. However, I was hoping for more. But maybe at least someone will think about it and decide to look in their parts of the truth, and not in the East. Believe me, you here at home, waiting for a huge opening.
East - a delicate matter. Who hit him - barely able to escape. Their side, but India, China, Japan - OOOO! That's all. We actually deviated somewhat from the topic, but it doesn't matter.
I again thank you for your participation. You helped me, even if not wanted. Thank you all
Lord! Holy Innocence...
Hope, our home, this planet Earth.The theme is the NOOSPHERE, which is not a Russian, Chinese, Indian, German and so on, it is the Universal Intelligence of Nature and humanity.
It is a pity that You are unable to attach a picture, I recently learned, and that is not all, only with a specific website :oops:

http://pozdravitel.ru/smajliki/smajliki ... -besplatno

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 09, 2016 20:28

You see, naive make discoveries. Because I believe in miracles. And the rest either accept or reject these findings. But with time still take.
We are standing on different stairs. It most certainly is. I suggest again - face to their country, their culture, their MAGIC. You will discover such depths and heights that take your breath away. And learn a little about the relationship between the Slavs and the East. And something you'll get it. And without this concept - I am Holy innocence, the dummy of Eastern teachings, and so on. I take everything. That's because it is. How you perceive me - so I will stay. Not going to persuade. But I hope somebody something stuck out. I hope

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat Apr 09, 2016 20:57

Надежда Лещенко wrote:you See, the naive make discoveries. Because I believe in miracles. And the rest either accept or reject these findings. But with time still take.
We are standing on different stairs. It most certainly is. I suggest again - face to their country, their culture, their MAGIC. You will discover such depths and heights that take your breath away. And learn a little about the relationship between the Slavs and the East. And something you'll get it. And without this concept - I am Holy innocence, the dummy of Eastern teachings, and so on. I take everything. That's because it is. How you perceive me - so I will stay. Not going to persuade. But I hope somebody something stuck out. I hope
Hope You that only the first line read? And what about the rest?
Ольга Лагуза wrote:, Lord! Holy Innocence...
Hope, our home, this planet Earth.The theme is the NOOSPHERE, which is not a Russian, Chinese, Indian, German and so on, it is the Universal Intelligence of Nature and humanity.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Apr 09, 2016 23:10

Надежда Лещенко wrote: once again, I offer - face to their country,
. Just..thanks to all the Eastern or Western teachings..our country is abound in magic so that there was still what exercises, the choice is great..and including.. the magic of the Evenk, Tungus, Buryats, and Mordovians, with their dark rituals from the heads of sheep.. and the shamans of Tuva, and the Way the Chechen warriors, and more...the magic of our country..very versatile. It allows you to perceive ..primitive alien teachings..in large quantity(as seeds). All magic world ..magic absorbed by our country and by plotting and filling. To separate.. the magic of the Slavophiles from the magic of the Maghreb sorcerers, so it's easy to underestimate the volume the magic of our country..)) in our country..can get along with different religions..And say for example that Christianity is better than Islam or Buddhism or Zoroastrianism......or Shintoism or Shamanism..this time not about our country..)) In our country..well respect.. and yoga..and tai Chi with Qi-Gong.and Muay Thai.. and shaman's tambourine..and goat's horn. And Slavic as well as Egyptian,Jewish, Gypsy, European, African, South and North American, including Brazilian, and Islamic and Indian magic..) If we will turn away the face, how do You recommend..to any one magic..we just might be impoverished spiritually..))

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Apr 10, 2016 15:33

that's when you realize that not Russia was enriched, and RUSSIA GAVE different - then we will be able to communicate on equal terms. As long as you belittle - to speak simply makes no sense. Terminology can do it all. But to know the deep meaning possible only when you know and understand the LAWS. Which most polls do NOT WISH to ACKNOWLEDGE. Because then everything you are taught should be reconsidered. In General, an interesting thing -
Russia learned from around the world, all taught, and the opening somehow gives RUSSIA much more, than enlightened and intelligent world. A patriot is not to glorify someone else and prove that we're still ignorant. And you are doing just that. Your fault, someone else's - on the highest pedestal put.
Yes, we respect the same. Someone else's. But his - actually they. It's time to change the attitude. Our sound no worse, and often better Eastern yoga, qi Gong and all the rest. But what do you know about these techniques? H-And-H-E-G-O. I, unfortunately rather late found out about them And was stunned. Well, go on your way - it's your choice. THE WILL OF THE INDIVIDUAL IS SACRED. I can only provide information, which he did. Accept it or not is your choice, Conscious or unconscious, but your

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Apr 10, 2016 15:35

Olya, and what is the most Universal Mind? What does it consist of? it is one thing to operate on term, the other to decrypt it. And no matter how called. Matters is the essence.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Apr 10, 2016 15:53

I offered to watch a video with the movement of the solar system. No it did not really look, and think even more.

at the moment of 4.01 shows the animation of how they move. The best expert on the topic, writes the following.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:casually
You are right. But all satellites, the ISS - they constantly adjust. Otherwise they will tumble to the Ground very quickly. Spent enormous energy for poderina flight mode. Anything that flies in orbit is not equal to RZ/0,7 - 2900,
2900/0,7 - =4142
4142/0,7=5918, and so forth, will NOT stay in orbit, will fall either to the Ground or go to the Sun. - depends on the specified speed Sterifilt
.The sun is not difficult to keep them. Its Permanent Space value allows you to hold more planets. No problem. If only they were Allowed orbits and their dimensions (NOT WEIGHT!) do not interfere with each other.
And very easy to understand and most importantly begin to understand the depth of knowledge of the interlocutor.

I offered to watch a video about the movement of the solar system. There everything is simple and clear.

So, the Sun is flying in the space (we will not subsequently that around the center of the Galaxy, just flying in space). The planet as a tethered, rotating, flying over the Sun. I have the feeling that I'm afraid to fall behind. Watching the flight realize that the planets behind the Sun are moving in two directions. As if in a circle, and at the same time, forward, to follow the Sun. That is, the planets move in a spiral.

But at the same time, we must remember that the planets and the Sun also rotate on their own axes. From the foregoing, it becomes clear that satellites in orbits of planets in your move, obey the same laws of motion as the planets and the Sun and everything else in the Universe. The planets do not fall into the Sun, and although removed to different distances. And satellites are on different orbits, it is not required to fall. What is the reason?

The reason is that they are in space and are not based on the laws of gravity, and on the basis of the translational/rotational/spiral/SCREW-IN the SPACE in FRONT of HIM, ENERGY. This is akin to the Centrifugal Force. But the centrifugal Force rotates in a circle, and here the trajectory is much more complicated. Spiral screw-in the space in front of him.

The sun attracts the planets. The SUN IN MOTION CARRIES THEM FOR THEMSELVES!

In turn, SOMETHING that also draws the Sun behind him. At first glance, all the way.

But most likely, everything is interconnected. There's an Energy, constantly scrolling. According to the laws of this Energy, everything in the Universe, as if on invisible rails and moves. In turn, moved,moving, creating/reserves the Energy flows, which are drawn into their orbit, all that close or not.

Thus, the issue of gravity in relation to the placing of satellites in orbit, although it is important, but there is something more important.<
Last edited by Смелый on Sun Apr 10, 2016 15:58, edited 1 time in total.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Apr 10, 2016 15:54

Надежда Лещенко wrote:what is the most Universal Mind? What does it consist of? it is one thing to operate on term, the other to decrypt it.
Well, so transcribe!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Apr 10, 2016 15:56

Надежда Лещенко wrote: It definitely. I suggest again - face to their country, their culture,
To turn need, first and foremost, to yourself!

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sun Apr 10, 2016 16:02

Надежда Лещенко wrote: But what do you know about these techniques? H-And-H-E-G-O. I, unfortunately rather late found out about them And was stunned. Well, go on your way - it's your choice. THE WILL OF THE INDIVIDUAL IS SACRED. I can only provide information, which he did. Accept it or not is your choice, Conscious or unconscious, but your
What information did You provide? About what techniques You talking about?
Надежда Лещенко wrote:Olga, what is the most Universal Mind? What does it consist of? it is one thing to operate on term, the other to decrypt it. And no matter how called. Matters is the essence.
Question answer question, Yes? Yes, no question. And what do You mean the floor noosphere, Hope, and for what purpose made this topic?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Apr 10, 2016 16:21

the Sun attracts the planets. THE SUN IN MOTION DRAGS THEM BEHIND HIM!
And, that's where you live brought. Totally agree. But again, when viewed from the reference point in the center of the galaxy.

And something else you can further the overall space to be represented as a function of gravity. Get something like this: let's say there are two or three massive body. They just stand still, rather and the concept of "place," no, they just are. And their massiveness (form of energeticness) creates space, or rather the curvature, and time and gravity, which have one formula. When viewed from this position - that nothing will can not fall, the sun and the earth just standing there. And the space between them created by their mass, which rotates the vortex of space in the gravitational funnel, thus creating the passage of time. In like ))) I saw the funnel of the universe (in my imagination of course), we're somewhere at its edge, at the front

Just a person thinks or perceives not what actually is, and then let him receptors. For example, our eyes see everything upside down (so the lens is working), the whole world is in fact upside down. And all around us filled with an ocean of electromagnetic energy but we can't see. But with the help of its buds can see how the Earth revolves around the Sun or how they fly together in a spiral... But in fact they just stand there and it's just a form of craters gravitational fields as perceived by
And what do You mean the floor noosphere, Hope, and for what purpose made this topic?
I think the Hope wanted, we were able to understand what it is we wanted to convey about the laws of physics, the laws of the universe and the laws of magic. And wanted, as he wishes good for us ))) we All wish each other good in one form or another, and because I want to bring something to share their internal state or to do something else.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Apr 10, 2016 16:34

мимоходом wrote:I Think the Hope wanted,we were able to understand
How does she know what we want to understand something in General, and in particular what she says?

And suddenly, we don't want?
мимоходом wrote:as benevolent
мимоходом wrote:All wish each other good in one form or another
I - no! Because I know that doing good to others - punishable others.
мимоходом wrote:to share its internal state
That everyone counter and cross - spat?
мимоходом wrote:or to do something else.
You can make different and different. But better, good and good.

And most importantly, his beloved/favorite!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Apr 10, 2016 16:54

мимоходом wrote:But again, when viewed from the reference point in the center of the galaxy.
Yes what difference where to look. It is important not where to look. It is important that you see and understand.
мимоходом wrote:And something else you can further the overall space to be represented as a function of gravity
Смелый wrote:the Reason is that they are in space and are not based on the laws of gravity, and on the basis of the translational/rotational/spiral/SCREW-IN the SPACE in FRONT of HIM, ENERGY.
You love Igor imposing shadow on the fence. Not for the sake of clarifying the truth, and for the sake of winning or leaving behind him the last word.

It is necessary to udumali! Imagine space as a function of gravity. I would write honestly and simply. From point "A" to point "B" located on one straight line towards each other, flew two planets. Pulled. According to the function of gravity. Big, attracted a smaller.

VERY LUCIDLY!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Apr 10, 2016 17:50

Смелый wrote:the Sun attracts the planets. THE SUN IN MOTION DRAGS THEM BEHIND HIM!

In turn, SOMETHING that also draws the Sun behind him. At first glance, all the way.
Next. You should pay attention to the fact that the Sun is not its own engine, which would be pushed or carried the Sun around the galactic center. No own engines and its moons/planets. But they move in space!

And they move because their moves across all of space, here is the most spiral Energy. Energy is constantly in motion and always something for him voloket or pushes.

With this way of thinking, we begin to understand that the above described or shown in the animation trajectories be added trajectory. That the Sun revolves around the galactic center. But our Galaxy is not hanging in place. Our Galaxy is also, in turn, screwed into something and also rushing somewhere and around something.

And we, in turn, fly and its trajectories. And then, where does our Galaxy (or around that), to where it flies and rotates, is screwed. And that is, another trajectory, so, in turn, is for us, dear.

In General, all simply and tastefully!

As you would say the comrade Christ: "Seek and ye shall find!"