Noosphere

Ольга Лагуза
Re: Noosphere

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu May 19, 2016 23:09

That is, someone who doesn't respect what he did and, in fact, it turns out yourself no respect. I understood.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Fri May 20, 2016 1:33

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Actually funny to watch
as a science, released, rumored to be the whole of philosophy, now the philosophy studiously denies. As his involvement in it. As its unsustainability without her. The deeper in the micro and the macrocosm, the more laudatory physics and mathematics fall into abstract philosophy and metaphysics. Only one quantum mechanics is worth. Who have not studied, read at your leisure textbook. It is interesting to observe how in the course of the recess in the material of mathematics and physics bent on philosophical in General, that concepts and postulates. Well this is the esoteric secret knowledge, inaccessible to ordinary observers, right? Then the light bulb Ilyich the savage will be a miracle and magic. Although this is science and technology. It all depends on the reference point and the angle of view. The same story is ours. We know almost everything about her except how to interpret the data that we have. It should deviate from the official positions, to change the reference point and the angle of view and head start hair moves from what happened and is happening around.
I think some of these Hur come to the forum not as "others to watch" as "your show".. the lack of attention and admiration that they seek to cover with the help of the forum.

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Fri May 20, 2016 1:40

Ольга Лагуза wrote: I understood.
If I'm not mistaken, that respect is tied to love yourself

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Fri May 20, 2016 2:00

Надежда Лещенко wrote:the World is ruled not by love, and the LAWS
Hope, what about the idea that love is a law, too? What's stopping you to become the arbiter of your own layer of reality in which will reign Love? I know a few people that walked confidently in that direction. The necessary knowledge and artifacts can be obtained even without leaving the forum. The world is ruled by Love, you want it or not. Sometimes, you do not turn sour and does not stagnate in one place, it encourages you pain and negativity, the law of karma in the end. But she loves you. Any in any case. You don't start to hate your biceps on his right arm, when she can't be training to lift a two pound weight. You can't because of the hatred of his hand then start to train her by lifting smaller weights? We are all God's fingers, and he trains us as he sees fit. The world is ruled by God, and God is Love. I don't mean the younger gods of higher or other dimensions...

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:06

Hope, what about the idea that love is a law, too?-------- Yes, one of the laws of physiology, oblicheny in psychological clothes. And people walking by these laws happy. It's their choice. But these laws will not allow it to escape into Space - little.
These laws will not allow you to make the opening - you've got what you hotels.
With these laws you can live in a tent - you will still be happy.
As for spirituality. Hidden knowledge is not esoteric. Knowledge is hidden UNDER the esoteric. You use symbols. But I can't collect them in a heap. Example: you show a picture to the rectangle and the circle next. What could it be? Or another example is the triangle and circle.
This is my question and I expect an answer. Then we'll talk about the esoteric

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Wed Jun 08, 2016 21:06

Надежда Лещенко wrote:rectangle and the circle next. What could it be?
A loaf of bread "Borodino" and cheese "Edam cheese ball."

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Jun 09, 2016 16:48

Rita, thank You could say.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 09, 2016 17:27

with the rectangle and circle is a Rorschach test. Everyone that wants something and will see, and you can even draw some conclusions on the current state of the human mind. Rita here was probably hungry when he wrote. Or Vice versa, supper or dinner ready.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 09, 2016 18:43

Надежда Лещенко wrote:About esoteric. Hidden knowledge is not esoteric. Knowledge is hidden UNDER the esoteric. You use symbols. But I can't collect them in a heap.
Hope you all write that is not so and those not so, religion is not something, schools not so, dedication-well, them))) and so on and that there is not something in space and there isn't....And it perechislit to infinity.
Specifically we can begin, then-so.... and taken from there. But it is here so.... and taken from there, and those that tested and confirmed by science, samodelkina and other unrecognized geniuses ,but is the place to be here such a conclusion.....",,,,,,," ))) And it works there... so... and not otherwise, because it's ...such a law, here it is.....such a law, and even if it is not fixed science, but is the place to be.
And while it is not, and now is not something that davicha))) figuratively of course.
Start already to broadcast their point of view, backed by evidence. And forgive those who do not understand yet , but wants to get smart or just ask a question to get...

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Jun 09, 2016 23:34

Lily, I just wrote, and my point of view expressed. But here is the answer to my question you gave. Two people replied but they are not esoteric. The second answer generally is, to a point. I have the same question asked one person in the chat. Know what he said? He read such a lecture on the esoteric, the consciousness of the Earth, Demons, connection to something there - I was in complete awe.
I merely described the two projections of the cylinder. But esoteric saw this as God knows what, and in all seriousness! That's why I say - esoteric anti-science. In humans, such drifts that horror. But the fact that the esoteric symbols are the projection of some instruments and the laws of physics. And not of the elements, Demons, and other things. But spirituality is so perverted that knowledge, that never a man, its students will not be able to open any law - even though everything is in plain sight. But..... with the symbols in the movies lost a child - science. And most importantly, do not allow her to find and show.
however, everyone sees, hears and reads only what he is CLOSE in spirit. no more, no less. About religion - I don't need one, look in the Internet - you will find a lot of material.
That story is recorded not only in rukopisa - again, I'm not one to say. Ask.
That physics headway - physics recognize themselves. But to adopt a new law, proposed by academician im dumb, ashamed, therefore, unacceptable.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 09, 2016 23:46

What physics headway - physics recognize themselves
It's quite controversial, given the advanced physics. For example, Hawking the latest models of black holes says that the substance leaked into the alternate universe, and then the information (photons with zero energy, purely esoteric light), which does not disappear and cannot disappear. Both statements from the point of view of physics of the 20th century - a heresy, but right now this is the basic paradigm.

Different theories about the holographic universe is a scientific theory of 90-ies, that the universe is two-dimensional and unpacks the information.

And the theory of again, 90 about the Alcubierre bubble of 2011, it was confirmed that it violated an inviolable law of physics about conservation of momentum (not just your law that action equals reaction). This principle has three independent space Agency has created prototypes of engines non-reactive (fuel-less) movement, which after a hundred years will fly ships to the stars (nuclear reactions for example).

A different string theory with their 10,11,12 measurements... a half-century ago, yet was firmly considered that measure four.

This is in regards to remembering theories, and there are dozens, if not hundreds, of scientists, even those esoteric, magicians never dreamed of such opportunities, which are seriously considered in science.

In terms of practical discoveries recently mentioned nanomaterials with absolutely wonderful properties: superconductivity at room temperature, slowing down light to almost a complete stop, metamaterials with negative (!) refractive index, allowing you to create invisible product. So even the carpet plane remembered that flies due to the high frequency vibration plate, this creates a air cushion (well, it's more an engineering solution). Then again quantum computers, that for a moment able to break the encryption on a computer will require more years than the universe. That's what I remembered immediately, and some amazing discoveries in physics and science in General - a huge amount, the most fantastic.

And you say physics is wrong, wrong, does not develop... Newtonian physics was far behind in the 18th century and now discoveries of the 21st century, those that seem quite fantastic.

Scientists are crazy people making crazy assumptions and checking them in practice. Checked everything that is possible and what is not is eliminated - there digging further, this work goes on continuously. Yes what there to speak - all the blessings of civilization over the past 30 years, who would have thought sooner about cell phones, tablets, and computers, people beat... It's all become so commonplace that it is not seen, but this is not 30 years, remember how we lived in Soviet times.

It is hardly possible to say that physics is treading water. I would say move with the jet aircraft of the 20th century on the rocket of the 21st century, moving towards the technological singularity exponentially discoveries. This singularity is just causing concern among the scientific world, according to the calculations come about by 2047, when in 2025 artificial intelligence will rival that of man, and by 2047 will exceed the intelligence of all people on the planet and beyond will be exponentially smarter, a kind of information explosion (this forecast is confirmed by the development schedule for the last 70 years)<

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Jun 10, 2016 0:44

Dear Concerned, you are right. All it is. Except for one thing - Hawking ponimaet the universe, its laws of existence. Have you heard about the law of stability of the system?
NO alternative Universe is the tale of esoteric physics. There is a zone which is drawn matter, and is in the same system area, where the matter returns to the system, Black hole, North pole, White hole - South pole.
Yes, science uses facts and people discover new materials, improve technology and everything else. But still have not created the gravity engine and its principle of operation is simply obscene. But understand it can only be done by adopting the law of Stability of the System, or a Single Universal law of Gravity/fields. What eminent physicists do not dare to admit. But you can fly almost without forces in space. Many things can be done. But!!! The law proposed by some woman, not even a physics teacher. That's all - the cross. This is the mythical Dark matter, bosons, alternate universe and other nonsense
By the way, we go around the circle again, talking about the thing again.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 10, 2016 0:48

a Black hole is the North pole, White hole - South pole.
at what distance are these poles? According to the observations of space - exactly in the center of the galaxy visible to the quasar - the bright glow of the universe. And inside the black hole, which actually creates the quasar, warming up the pulled stuff. But if the pole is posted, why not watch?
the Law proposed by some woman, not even a physics teacher. That's all - the cross.
Where you offered the law and who didn't? In principle, it is sufficient a single article in any peer-reviewed journal and your act consider accepted, it will be read by thousands and will tell millions.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:04

Hope LeshchenkoStart with something and pcktm with the evidence and not be distracted much "hairy" )))) they have their own truth to the best of their abilities. Who really interested you'll ask the right questions and who chatter from nefig to do , let them walk past))) . Interesting to have what you want but can't convey. And scientists are silent about magic because it is physics and chemistry and other Sciences, not educated to believe the miracle and magic. In passing out all the scientific and on the shelves and kind of talk to want him and the brain will poraskinul and because really , there is science and like on mind . So write . Interestingly , that new know .

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:18

Lily, I just position the MAGIC as a science, especially physics. The laws of physics - the basis for everything. because all the chemistry, biology, and so on - is ultimately the interaction of atoms. And this is physics, theory of fields.
Well, about where I applied - Yes, type in the Internet a Single Universal law of Gravity/fields, Leschenko or GEOSEA - and find. On the forums of the physicists told me straight - - the Blizzard - - -, on the website the Space from thence, a Professor said - you just think of that!---We invent golovolomnye theory, evidence, and you're ON your TOES ALL TELL! ----- for it to peck me ON the FINGERS.
Because despite the volume of theory - not hypothesis and theory, it can be easily and simply to communicate to people
And ran there the wording at all, even a new discovery or a law prinimatsya ONLY IF you are using an OLD, BASIC, ALL KNOWN LAWS!
That is, if you opened a NEW law it needs to MEET the OLD laws. And nothing else. well, for patenting inventions, especially of law, you need at least to finish the Institute, and it is better - at least graduate school. So, my dear. And money weight - for examination and study
With the law itself can be found on the website http://mir-v-moikh-ladonyakh.webnode.ru/blog/uezg-p/
I haven't updated however, and during that time new data have - but to understand there is enough

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 10, 2016 14:34

But with observations, then got to come Here... the two poles of the galaxy - they're not seen. Can still see, and your hypothesis may be correct - then you need to look for its confirmation in the observations and it becomes a fact (discovery)

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Jun 10, 2016 20:11

Yes, you are right. And that is why the pole of the galaxy is not visible?
But you can at least a hundred times a day to see a black hole in the home - the mechanism of formation of the same.
Want to learn how?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 10, 2016 20:29

And that is why the pole of the galaxy is not visible?
perhaps because they are combined in the case of the galaxy, which corresponds to the observations (inside the brightest quasar black hole)
But you can at least a hundred times a day to see a black hole at home
a black hole in principle, it is not visible and impossible to see. We can only detect its presence indirectly - the movement of adjacent bodies, large gravity. And so, this is a purely mathematical abstraction
Want to know how?
want

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Jun 10, 2016 21:44

with great pleasure inform:
1. Gravity is the result of rotation of the body/system.
2. Black hole, aka the North pole, is available in any rotating body, as the South pole - White hole they are Connected with a rotation axis of a body/system. NOT to be confused with magnetic pole is different things.
3. the hallmark of a black hole is a vortex upon rotation of the body. Well seen when the tea hamper the bowl.
4 tornado with half of the system - the second half is under ground. Eye of the Devil, or the Devil's eye - this is the area of the black and white hole depends on the direction of rotation of the tornado. Drawn into energy or disposed of.
%.North pole always draws the bulk of energy or matter. South vvsegda makes the transformed matter into a new orbit, at obychnym the laws of physics. THERE is an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, There is one system, the circulation of energy.
6. matter goes from pole to pole with two arms -tubes along the axis of rotation. On the outer sleeve as I have described. Here, the matter is accelerated to velocities above the speed of light, proaudit the transition zone around the equator, and taken from the opposite side.
?.the inner channel matter goes in the opposite direction, and also makes part of the energy in the environment, and takes part from the external environment.
This is not only the circulation angii in the system, but also its connection with other systems, and the system lives forever
But this is not an alternate universe! It's just the interaction of systems, the condition of viability

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 10, 2016 21:52

the hallmark of a black hole is a vortex upon rotation of the body.
In the conventional terminology of a black hole is the mass, hundreds of times more than the sun that collapsed in a thimble. This mass warps space so that no radiation can escape, nor craters, nor in the form of light. A black hole is zakalivanie space in the bubble.

Your understanding apparently a black hole is something else. Perhaps this is why you do not understand scientists that there is no connection in the names.
Possibly because little extension of the postulates - you need proof in the form of calculations or observations. You have them?

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Jun 10, 2016 22:47

In passing, I say that is. Physics in General at this stage is on the old position.z-n world tyagoteniya is NOT a law for gravitation. It is quite another. You remember the formula that brought NTON - F=Mm/KK Glazes has the dimension of force, which is in its second law F=ma, it is asked in the problem.
And all why-that persistently do not see this contradiction. Next: the third z-n Kepler T2/t2=A3/A3 Where there is a lot? You need to know that these formulas. Turns out that Nyton brought not R-n world-wide attraction, and the law or rule of CHANGE in a FIELD. that's when everything fits. And dimension is not surprising.
Kepler was on the verge of a major breakthrough, but went the wrong way, and therefore brought his third law INTUITIVELY! so say all the textbooks. I would argue - worked it a little better his Second law - the Single Universal law of Gravity/fields back then would have been otrcat.
But the law and provides answers - that is, black-white hole, why the Sun is always in focus of the orbit, not in the center (actually it is in the heart of the system), how and why tilt the axis of planets, how does the gravitational engine that flows where, where did the bosons and much more.
including pasanet what is the force that pushes planes flying over soon. 3500-3700км/hour at an altitude of 18-25 km into space.
the formula of this law V2R=Const where the speed of the first space in this radius. read - the product of the radius of a rotating body/system to square the first cosmic velocity at this radius is constant, harakterny for this body/system, and unchanged.
For reference - constant Sun of 1.32 10 11 extent km3/sec2, the earth, respectively - 394000км3/sec2

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 10, 2016 23:17

The law of gravity are only in high school, nowhere else. Anywhere it is not applied in practice because it is a very rough approximation, operating at the surface of the planet. For the calculation of gravity since the days of Tsiolkovsky and the Meshchera uses differential equations, which are becoming harder and harder today operate on the curvature of space including.

It's just that students were clear why Apple falls - use to explain the law of gravity and modern science have stepped in two centuries

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jun 11, 2016 0:40

I am surprised - for children, one for scientists more. Higher mathematics to fit the facts to fit the theory. And all you can make it easier. But - what about the money spent on useless research?
Again, I blame to put it is the simplicity of the proof. Where is the logic?
You don't want to fathom it. You prove my incompetence. You bring me evidence that my theory is simply unnecessary. Without any adaptations. And do not want to accept simple things that you nurtured at the highest, puzzling theories

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:12

I don't argue, just asked:

Possibly because little extension of the postulates - you need proof in the form of calculations or observations. You have them?

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jun 11, 2016 13:42

I gave you a formula is that not proof? And displayed it in the normal way, by the way. Vtorogo from Kepler's law. And I have the installation drawing to test the theory at home And for experience in industrial, that is to say, the conditions Are all to easy to check.
BUT!!! Then you have simply, completely change a lot in physics. First and foremost - these are all wild mythical hypothesis about matter-antimatter, bosons, quantum physics, and much more.
Understand - this is a brand NEW pedod. And the old theory here does not work there.
We have a developed science.But only within the limits of the Earth. To go into space prevents us from dogmatism. It does not allow to overcome the barrier of time, space and speed.
To overcome the first barrier, it is necessary to consider the law of velocity-space-time. You spremite what. I'll answer this way - this equation, which is used by mankind since time immemorial. This law is used by all living creatures that move with legs, wings, fins and other things. Try to answer what is
And the second barrier gives the opportunity to overcome UESG/N gravity engine has this design., which allows you to develop any speed, and to protect the crew against overloads.