Noosphere

СтаниФилмТВ
Re: Noosphere

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:09

Ольга Лагуза wrote:. You have the substance in the words of...
It is rather alchemy..) "stuff"..it's ..a very good term..

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:13

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:It's probably alchemy..)
Maybe. If the person is engaged he is in all the signs and counter-clockwise, resistance, fire, sparks, and all that..
Thank you. I go to sleep :)

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:16

СтаниФилмТВ wrote: "substance"..it's ..a very good term..
It still "solvent" is called, uh, it really is alchemy...it's all gone

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 16, 2016 13:59

Good afternoon, friends!
As always, I answer all at once.
I thought the topic subside, and she won both opened. Thank you for your participation. I read everything you wrote. Very interesting thoughts you Express. And about Karma and the law of causality, and my dislike of konfessiyam.
Religions and spirituality do not like. The reason - in his youth, when almost landed in a creepy sect - thanks to late husband, explained where I was carrying. Since then I treat all initiations are strictly negative. And if the doctrine is initiation - I'm against. I hope this is understandable.
Next. The law of causality. - Imagine the same maze. You go for it blindly, occasionally come to a dead-end departments, then selected back. And someone sees your way from the top. And here is your bite the governess - it was the wrong move. Natural, but wrong. We repeat, it is about actions. A long time later, you again cross the same intersection but now you get feedback, because once again went the wrong way. You specify - you don't go there. However, the first time you gave the answer for the action. But if you haven't taken note of it - well, no offense. So, the law works anyway. The law of PSS - act long, the events are separated in time very far away can be. It was he who, in Alliance with the Karma, says that we expect their children's FATE. However, it is not deadly - if a person, having reached the age of majority, finds the strength to CHANGE his FATE, he does it. But works put a lot. And program parents would beat him mercilessly.
In General, my opinion is - if you have NTO this happened - the lock is not closed, fell, komal leg or something - you need to make yourself-STOP!--- and remember, where you went, what you did or thought in the time of the incident. In 90% of cases of 100% you have been warned or kept from the worst of the problem. REMEMBER! and to PERFORM.
The law of Similarity - Yes, it works, too, And not because I believe in him or not believe. It WORKS and he don't care my attitude. Dear all, let's distinguish facts and opinion. Laws are facts. Our interpretation of their opinion. If the person whines, I do good, but me hurt - 100% good it does for one thing - to earn the award. And because it is surrounded by all sorts of bad people - so he himself in the depths of the shit.
I personally treat people tolerable. No, I'm not going to love everyone, as taught by various esoteric and religious teachings. Tolerant - we are all with faults and virtues. But, you know, almost everyone around me - good people! There are some things that I do not like - but it's the norm. But mostly good, fairly good, fairly tolerant - in short, normal.<

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Apr 16, 2016 18:17

Надежда Лещенко wrote:I personally treat people tolerable. No, I'm not going to love everyone, as taught by various esoteric and religious teachings. Tolerant - we are all with faults and virtues.
Tolerant..is the word ..be patient..?..))..Yes. Without Faith and without Love..just have to endure..) And when without the dedication..it's very boring. It's like a psychologist without education..called "wild psychologist". ).
Надежда Лещенко wrote: Since then I treat all initiations are strictly negative. And if the doctrine is initiation - I'm against. I hope this is understandable.
And in me, even from two Brazilian Masters serious dedication there, not to mention numerous various other dedications..and shamanic and Buddhist and Japanese with Chinese and Indian couple. That's all going to go to Peru..and there is a dedication to People.. Jaguar..but now it is difficult, and therefore, will have to wait..) Then offered somehow.. be in some European Rosicrucian order.. something there type Zolotoj dawn..or something..but I can't recall not attracted. I sincerely do not see anything negative in the dedications. And someone like ... like ... Antiques collecting..) Just.. better get a dedication.. where there is built a school, and to the bestowal of the magician and self-taught..which gave too much importance to the fact that the sheet by the wind, ropes blew..and because of this, three days later, the Magician falls in a psychiatric hospital, his wife is leaving him..etc. and Such initiations should be avoided by far..)) But there is also the choice..)
Here You can get dedication.. Your point of view and experience ..accept and absorb..and believe it. And it will be another small dedication.) Do not mind.. is dedicated to and in Your teaching, too..) And something like this? at Maharishi dedicated to...and there is no Hope..disorder. ) All who read..You will love in varying degrees, dedicated to...))<
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Apr 16, 2016 20:32, edited 3 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Apr 16, 2016 19:55

Ольга Лагуза wrote: goes on all the signs and counterclockwise
..People are not divided into the 12 signs..and only two kinds..Those who write posts, and Those who did not write...)) And therefore we are of the same type..or mark..) I mean not everyone can..my thoughts into words to Express..) to Understand their own and others thoughts.and shaping them is a whole direction of development in Alchemy. Where your thoughts..also, the ingredients of which is brewed..philosopher's stone..) or Rather brewed all sorts of potions..or the philosophical gold..) Stone..that when fully crystallized gold..and plastic..and relatively low melting point..) But the stone.. any idea can turn into gold, and gold, it in itself..and the stone doesn't turn anything..) And so we really like a leaden weight.. Your thoughts..and just cause not enough..and three ounces of mercury..)

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:43

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:And why we love.. leaden heaviness of Your thoughts..and just cause not enough..and three ounces of mercury..)
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Those who write posts, and Those who did not write...)) And therefore we are of the same type..or mark..) I mean not everyone can..my thoughts into words to Express..) to Understand their own and others thoughts.and shaping them is a whole direction of development in Alchemy. Where your thoughts..also, the ingredients of which is brewed..philosopher's stone..) or Rather brewed all sorts of potions..or the philosophical gold..) Stone..that when fully crystallized gold..and plastic..and relatively low melting point..) But the stone.. any idea can turn into gold, and gold, it in itself..and in stone nothing turns..
On the occasion, division. There are those who already writes, there is someone elseas they say that's not the point. All sorts of people need all sorts of people is important. But it is interesting that we are now talking about unity, writes writes, and on time - already-yet.
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:..People are not divided into the 12 signs
I'm sure You know why do is made by any division, for research, but the zodiac is not so simple.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Apr 17, 2016 15:57

Sterifilt !
And what is faith?
Knowledge is clear. This is what we get from experience. Right or wrong - it is of a different kind. Patience? And you that absolutely nothing and no one suffer? And faith is not necessary, and it is not necessary. Patient - so, who knows how to wait. Terpimosti - the ability to reconcile their own and others desires. And there is nothing here to implicate the faith or to prove to someone there is nothing for the soul.
Not for me or you to judge who he believes and how this belief is correct. Not worth to raise this issue. Because we all believe. Who is Allah. who is in Jesus, who in Mumbo Jumbo, who in progress - but believe it.
About the dedications - I have already spoken. Anyone who has passed the initiation is forced people. And will never understand. Your will go further initiate, receive new owners. Do you believe my words or not - no difference. I'm not going to do that. I'm not even going to pass a dedication to our Slavic Gods. Becoming a cultist. But to COOPERATE with them I can finish. Feel the difference? And believe me, they also understand and appreciate. And help.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sun Apr 17, 2016 16:36

Надежда Лещенко wrote:what is faith?
Knowledge is clear. This is what we get from the experience
Faith's Guiding Star. Faith guides us and rescues, and gives strength, Faith is a relationship, it can be associated with intuition, with the will, just hoping.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sun Apr 17, 2016 16:56

Надежда Лещенко wrote: And you that absolutely nothing and no one suffer?
Patience is one of perseverance, and tolerance is a kind of measure for the layman, because tolerance replaces the knowledge at a certain stage, the stage of lack of knowledge. When you know what happens and why the heart is filled with compassion and the mind with love-wisdom, tolerance no need.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Mon Apr 18, 2016 13:52

Olga Laguta
Patience is one of perseverance, and tolerance is a kind of measure for the layman, because tolerance replaces the knowledge at a certain stage, the stage of lack of knowledge. When you know what happens and why the heart is filled with compassion and the mind with love-wisdom, tolerance no need.
agree to be a layman. Because everyone has their point of view. I'm not gonna feel sorry for any villain to love. And in General, to love the whole world means not to love anyone at all, including and especially myself. But do not know how to love yourself - talk about universal love just idle talk.
The world is ruled not by love, and the LAWS. And they, the laws, our emotions are deep purple. Know the law, know how to use it - that's all harmony, love and wisdom. Don't know, pop into the water without asking the Ford - well, get response, respectively.

мда уж

Post by мда уж » Mon Apr 18, 2016 16:05

Надежда Лещенко wrote:...And in General, to love the whole world means not to love anyone at all, including and especially myself. But do not know how to love yourself - talk about universal love just idle talk.
Well, the mess in your head. lol.

мда уж

Post by мда уж » Mon Apr 18, 2016 16:07

Ольга Лагуза wrote:...When you know what happens and why the heart is filled with compassion and the mind with love-wisdom, tolerance no need.
Leaves you know what happens and why :) And what... is going on?

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Mon Apr 18, 2016 16:56

мда уж wrote:Goes you know what and why is happening :)
To a small degree.
мда уж wrote:And what... is going on?

By and large, there is something that needs to happen.

мда уж

Post by мда уж » Mon Apr 18, 2016 17:22

Nope, not going :wink:

As you said, the heart is filled with compassion and a mind with wisdom only if it is clear what is going on. To know what exactly the heart is filled with compassion, and the mind that is wisdom, you need to know and what is happening to a large extent, that is, you need to know... everything. And here's the hitch. If there is something that should happen, the heart is filled with anger, and the mind... well, something bad, not invented yet :)

So what you vparivayut us, I ask? 8)

мда уж

Post by мда уж » Mon Apr 18, 2016 17:23

Not too hard? I tried :) Came out sloppy, but what can you do. Unusual to write at such a low level. I haven't tried. But clearly :) I hope :wink:

мда уж

Post by мда уж » Mon Apr 18, 2016 17:25

Do you by any chance on sale nothing there? :wink:

мда уж

Post by мда уж » Mon Apr 18, 2016 17:26

But do not worry, I will soon remove. I understand you are new here, therefore, liable. More precisely, going to answer. Why?

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Mon Apr 18, 2016 17:38

мда уж wrote:And although I do not worry, I will soon remove. I understand you are new here, therefore, liable. More precisely, going to answer. Why?
I do not consider myself a perfect human being, I probably should have started with this. I just thought it was obvious. On the one hand, on the other, the time involved to improve their shadow side not a waste. The theme You pointed out is interesting, and I have something to say, but it takes time and the desire, now I have not one nor the other. The name that You chose, slightly determines Your attitude, that You would not have asked what would not say, it will be heard through the hmm, although the way You write, nothing objectionable is not observed.

Are you a man? :o

мда уж

Post by мда уж » Mon Apr 18, 2016 17:43

I do not consider myself a perfect human being, I probably should have started with this.
You are making the right conclusions. Cool 8) No one has yet succeeded :) :wink:

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Mon Apr 18, 2016 17:47

мда уж wrote:have never been
Well, why not?
You are holding me, I wonder with You, but there's something I need to do.
And yet, I have a feeling that I knew You, not intimately of course.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Mon Apr 18, 2016 19:18

Do you believe in KARMA?
мда уж wrote: If there is something that should happen, the heart is filled with anger, and the mind... well, something bad, not invented yet :)
I do not believe that You believe everything that happens is not deserved, not earned and not gained. Here I should add that the wise don't cry not for the living not for the dead, and it does not mean that their hearts are removed and the mind contains something bad.
If You jokingly transferred should events like that so all of you right, then that is another matter. comic :)

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Thu May 19, 2016 14:35

They say that in a dispute born truth. Now clearly not the case. No offense, but the topic is about anything specifically. Properly noticed that the forum people come to talk. Hope fell from the top, judging by the presentation of connectivity, it fell kind of enlightenment, it is something understood for himself, and now seeks to bring it to others. Due to the limited "knowledge" and the small number of enlightenment turns out she is not very good, but she is trying very hard. Olga and Igor slowly her polevault, each with its bell tower experience. What's the point? What is happening with the Assembly paradigm of perception, and so you saw, greater intelligibility for yourself you still will not achieve, because there are different conceptual sets. Each of us has his own way of understanding the Truth, regardless of whether he's incorrect in your opinion or not. Each has its own destiny, its own karma and their own role in this theater of life. Because of this, we can only get the experience that are pre-defined for all predefined (the notorious space-reflections Zelazny-Zeland), but everyone has the opportunity to tread their path in this field. Respect each other, appreciate each other and remember we only one here :)
Everything I write, say and do the people around you is a reflection of your own thoughts, deeds and actions. Change it in yourself and people around you will change too.

Wrote mnogabukav also, in principle, nothing, I just wanted to.. Then the forum talk..

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu May 19, 2016 21:52

Ботанег wrote:Olga and Igor slowly her polevault, each with its bell tower experience. What's the point?
Don't know the opinion of Igor about the "poliyana", and for me I will say the following, not ability Hope I discussed here, and her attempt to diminish the ability of others, certainly not less able people and movements in General.
Ботанег wrote:Respect each other, appreciate each other and remember we only one here :)
Everything I write, say and do the people around you - is a reflection of your own thoughts, deeds and actions.
Ботанег wrote:that she understood, and now seeks to bring it to others. Due to the limited "knowledge" and the small number of enlightenment turns out she is not very, but she is trying very hard.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu May 19, 2016 22:25

On this forum it is generally accepted not to respect the esoteric. And following this trend, many are actively doing it, though they any are esoteric. Really funny to see how for example one góra blurted out that magic is nothing esoteric..and away we go, Others think they are scientists, and they with spirituality in the way. Third, psychologists-on-show-off etc..
And actually, this forum is the most esoteric of all esoteric, but strangely, and as if someone here esoteric hayali...just smile..))