Noosphere

мимоходом
Re: Noosphere

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 11, 2016 15:29

You remember the formula that brought NTON - F=Mm/KK Glazes has the dimension of force, which is in its second law F=ma, it is asked in the problem.
Totally agree here, it's just the Newton coefficient determined empirically from the planet's surface. Could not understand where it comes from, what is, and simply adjusted it to the dimension

I really wonder if you don't mind, I would like to clarify:
how and why tilt the axis of planets
Why Uranium and soon he's on his side? That is, its axis of rotation is not like the rest of the planets
where did the bosons
very interesting! Will you tell me?
the formula of this law V2R=Const where the speed of the first space in this radius. read - the product of the radius of a rotating body/system to square the first cosmic velocity at this radius is constant, harakterny for this body/system, and unchanged.
but the speed is the magnitude of the vector, not a scalar. For example, when the speed of the aircraft toward the ground and when directed along the orbit and when directed from the ground is different... What kind of vector the velocity vector is meant - directed centrifugal?
And I have the installation drawing to test the theory at home And for experience in industrial, that is to say, the conditions Are all to easy to check.
This is also very interesting. Tried to check? In the sense of creating a gravity engine, for example. If the technical difficulties can put on the forum, and craftsmen will assemble the engine. Well, you are of course the author.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jun 11, 2016 15:39

Надежда Лещенко wrote: And I have the installation drawing to test the theory at home And for experience in industrial, that is to say, the conditions Are all to easy to check.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:.....which allows you to develop any speed, and to protect the crew against overloads.
There is an experimental model that flies under your laws?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jun 11, 2016 15:55

мимоходом wrote:Here it is also very interesting. Tried to check? In the sense of creating a gravity engine, for example. If the technical difficulties can put on the forum, and craftsmen will assemble the engine. Well, you are of course the author.
On some of the forums in my unreality or bioresonance was a woman and argued with men ))), they in turn wrote to her that wouldn't go type to cook soup and not in science and tembolee technique. The woman offered them the blueprints and asked the sponsor to do a flying saucer or something, don't remember. To understand what happened.
Hope, don't you bill? Very similar to the style of writing.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 11, 2016 16:05

The fact that gravity is associated with the rotation of the body is the hope of the good point. In principle, this effect science has long known that rotating in the same direction the platform is losing weight and the other gaining. The problem here is one to this platform took off, it needs to spin so badly that you begin to break molecular and inter-atomic bonding, she just smashed to atoms, had not invented such a material to withstand.

The other people on the platform certainly will experience g-forces of centrifugal rotation is 100-1000g. How to deal with it - is unclear. Theoretically, if you create a rotation of a polarized electromagnetic field in a similar way - it is quite possible to get the aircraft. And the man inside enclosed metal ball - will probably remain intact. But it is a perfect fiction yet, because you have to go through hundreds of settings to conduct thousands of experiments to figure out how to defeat the eddy currents and the laws of physics through engineering. And in the process not to die yourself from the radiation of different ranges and stiffness. Perhaps that only by a genius, directly receive the information. Or couple-three generations of hundreds of scientists, by trial and error.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jun 11, 2016 16:27

мимоходом wrote: the Problem here is one to this platform took off, it needs to spin so badly that you begin to break molecular and inter-atomic bonding, she just smashed to atoms, had not invented such a material to withstand. The other people on the platform certainly will experience g-forces of centrifugal rotation is 100-1000g.
It is possible and so ))
мимоходом wrote: theoretically, if you create a rotation of a polarized electromagnetic field in a similar way - it is quite possible to get the aircraft. And the man inside enclosed metal ball - will probably remain intact

But there are other energy and not radiation , which is harmful to man, though in high quantities, Yes. But...it's all under ....the isolation there, however. And all the air comes from. The whole structure of the 3 levels, there is the whole air with all its.... the first tank -capacity of air,there is a distributor in several compartments of a bi-directional, in other capacities, and on the other two levels. But already there is a rotation of the ether and separation of the mixed partitions in different storage tanks and the pipe on which it moves ...getting into the compartments where transformirovalsya the air that gives:1 flight power ,2 lighting of the ship, 3воздух, 4 water, and... more... And the battery is NT the case ......
A three-level system , pumping from the bottom to the top. One Air , which has a lot of different energies , transformirovalsya the laws that Hope and writes possible. Scientific calculations will not lead, in science, the oak tree is coniferous, formulas, too, I don't have. And the scheme do not remember exactly, was painted in three parts, gave so ..... one where the threw. Because it's too heavy for the brain, and to keep the old empty for me, well, her)))) gave it to someone who understands. and that one part found .
Whence infa ? Loaded)))). Open your ears and you bulk)))<

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jun 11, 2016 18:03

My dear, you are all right. Absolutely.
About the forums - I just called to check my conclusions. Sponsor did not ask anyone. Been on many forums - the answer is - you would not go...
As for the velocity vectors. As if to explain it more precisely. The speed in orbit changed, this also applies to space velocities. We usually take the average. That's the one taken in the calculations of 7.8 km/sec. The formula gives the EXACT value of the velocity at EACH point of the orbit. In General, a need to accept and tolerate. First and third z-n Kepler's ABSOLUTELY wrong. Because he used the wrong assumptions. Make no mistake: he took TWO ORBITS of DIFFERENT PLANETS. Over there and the whole snafu. The formula is almost the same, but the meaning is different.
In UESG/P we are talking about one body and only on its orbit. The Kepler TWO body and TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ORBIT.
The fact that the planets are in compliance with the law very strictly on the ALLOWED orbits. The radii of these orbits is formed of a layer of certain thickness, in which, as in the corridor, the planets swim, figuratively speaking. And leave this sleeve can't. The value of the layer is approximately 0.5% of the radius of the orbit. For the Earth approximately 750000 - 800000 km - it is her field of gravity. Further it is not the case. And the Moon is in this range, is on the edge.
The velocity of the planet in this layer correspond to the first space in THIS radius, too, so 0.5%.
You samaritaine however, that the orbits of the planets are unevenly distributed. And this is true.
Between them lie the empty belt.
For example, Venus and Earth, whether they are close, then pushing each other very sensitive - their dimensions are close.
The ratio between the allowed orbits is the same as between the space velocity is the square root of two divided by two.
Remember, I talked about the MAGIC number of the Universe? These two numbers - 2 and 0.7 is the basis of all States. This law of relationships is subject to a lot of things seemingly not related to physics. Scientists notice, but I can not understand in what business.
now, about gravely. In Samara tried to build in 80 years of the flying saucer. They all sdalat correctly except one. They did not even know HOW gravity works. if they knew that technically would solve the problem of promotion of the engine. No need to spin to speeds of synchrotron engine. Need to promote the FIELD of gravity. Electricity here does not roll.
See, the flow velocity of the gravitational field of the Earth is 7.8 km/sec. And the rotational speed of the earth's crust - from somewhere around 370-400km on the equator, to 0 at the pole. Understand the difference and the analogy?
belt of gravity or the first allowed orbit of the Earth is about 20-30 km above the surface Here work there those laws to which we are accustomed.
But outside this zone works the formula that I gave. If a body goes at a speed LESS than the speed of gravity flow - the body will be thrown on the distance, which corresponds to its speed. If the body goes with a speed above, and the body will return to Earth, crash into her. All the meteorites that crashed into the Ground, going at speeds much higher than the flow permitted for the radius of the Earth. I've been looking for data entry of meteorites into the Earth's atmosphere, but found.
The third z-n Nstone gives a clear meaning it changes as the field strength and flow rate. Oh, by the way, gr. the constant introduced is not it. She was introduced cutely not a half-century after it<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 11, 2016 18:39

these two numbers - 2 and 0.7 is the basis of all States.
Interestingly, the number e is 2+0.7 = 2.71828 and really is the basis of many natural and man-made processes. The number of Napier (e), the time constant is the same as the number of PI - space (for example the length of the river with all the bends in PI times more than the direct path from the source to the mouth). There are other constants described here

http://expert.ru/russian_reporter/2008/19/cisla/

for example, the formula e^πi+1 = 0, it is actually the balance of the universe: time in the degree of imaginary space plus one - zero.

you need to Promote the FIELD of gravity.
and how to do it?

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jun 11, 2016 18:51

and how to do it?
well, that's easy. I after all already said about this. It will be the engine itself. But you have yet to take a closer look into the theory
http://mir-v-moikh-ladonyakh.webnode.ru/blog/uezg-p/ no matter how staranno, but still want to learn without effort. And not noticing the milestones.
By the way, it is not clear why the constants have an infinite fraction. Only one explanation is an infinite fraction says about the CONTINUITY of the process. In nature THERE is NO discreteness and quantization. Time the pulsations of the Sun and 2.7 hours, or 166, 6(6)min. is a critical value. By the way, this is his first cosmic velocity according to the radius of the equator. And nastoyashiy period of rotation, not 27 days.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 11, 2016 19:13

Well, apparently I am very very stupid man. Because he could not understand )))

For the unwinding of the gravitational field to delve into the theory is not necessarily the same engineering solution. And the question is actually the same - how to promote the field of gravity concrete and practical way. Here I have for example a ball. How do I spin it the gravitational field

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jun 11, 2016 20:13

Well, apparently I am very very stupid man. Because he could not understand )))
The question is not stupid. And you just do not understand the gravity has ANY body having a spin or rotating around sobstvennoi axis. You crucoli ball,and he became the source of gravity. BUT! remember the formula in the first place. And remember my calculations. You will be able to get a clear result only by creating the setting of appropriate dimensions. A ball with a radius of 10m will give you the first layer, reaching the surface, only five(5)mm! And the force of gravity will be very small, because it all depends on the speed of promotion. But to feel it. Or to measure. And again its the problem. in order to demonstrate that the gravity that you put in this layer is any body that will be attracted to the surface of the ball. But if this will be the second allowed orbit, the layer 5/0,7=about 7 mm,and the radius of the ball,or sphere, respectively.10/.7 = 14 m, you should go into a body, and it will be attracted to another body. These are the conditions.
I tried to do it at home - using the engine from the drill. Did not realize that and as it turns out. But the effect was exactly on the estimated distances. I was told attracts El.the charge attracts the movement of air. I took a sheet of paper - it's slim enough and well screens the movement of air from the drill. and took the feather fluff. Took and plastic film, thread, cotton - still, had privativos. but only on the calculated distances. Between the orbits all fall on the table. Well, gravity can fall here and worked the third z-n the Newton - coefficient of 1/distance squared or 1/m2

As you can see, gravity is very scanty. And understandably so.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 11, 2016 20:36

So the fact of the matter is that I wrote above - this effect is known in science.

rotating in the same direction the platform is losing weight and the other gaining. The problem here is one to this platform took off, it needs to spin so badly that you begin to break molecular and inter-atomic bonding, she just smashed to atoms, had not invented such a material to withstand.

Know about this effect, but in practice it is not yet applicable. Just because you want to spin a physical object, it can not withstand such treatment

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jun 11, 2016 21:27

I'll say it again - no. My experience tells a different story altogether. Understand About the other! In my experience it is about the work field. In the promotion of the body to the speed of the field will be the transformation - body inevitably will become a field. I'm talking about a different principle of operation. In General, the promotion field is easier. You know how the engine of a car? There is such a thing, the starter. And batteries. To promote the field also need starters and batteries. The effect that you describe - Yes, similar experience. But what it can pull, having no theory? Nothing. Absolutely. And it is not stretched after all. Continue not stretched.
By the way, nobody answered my question about the known law of the space-motion-time. Again, it is used EVERYWHERE and ALL. physics, and mathematics, and all the moving living, however, bessoznatelnoe.
Duck, why the direction of the platform motion depends on the direction of promotion, what do you think?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 11, 2016 21:51

Duck, and why the direction of the platform motion depends on the direction of promotion, what do you think?
In one case the force vector is pointing up, the other down. About as a rule of thumb in electromagnetism.
I tried to do it at home - using the engine from the drill.
It turns out you were experimenting with the physical object and received a small change of gravity. If you can unleash the stronger, the stronger will be the change.

And how still it is possible to change gravity if you rotate a physical object? Then what to rotate?

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jun 11, 2016 22:29

You are absolutely right - you need to rotate the physical object is an Important condition how and in what obrazom. But, again, that's part of the engine. I will not tell them. Sorry.

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Sat Jun 11, 2016 22:58

Надежда Лещенко wrote:I will not tell them.
Why?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 11, 2016 23:12

Important condition how and in what obrazom.
No matter how spin - the centrifugal force will stretch the molecules and the atoms on the sides... But definitely something to think about (pure observation), because the atoms are just blobs of fields. Would have been a theoretical physicist, I tried to calculate the shape of the resulting atomic "jelly", you see what can and contrived... But just with a drill, drill... the Effect is there, but almost not to use. In the end, of course, will find a way, no doubt. But as said - you need to be a genius or hundreds of scientists in several generations.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Jun 12, 2016 0:43

maybe you're right. But I almost all pointed out. Just gave it to you form. it's very simple. But without knowledge of theory - you will not make the engine. By the way, it's almost a perpetual motion machine.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:04

well, teasing ))) would Tell better

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Jun 12, 2016 14:24

well, teasing ))) would Tell better
Excuse me, you call me a fool if I display the invention in the public domain!
And to patent it to me does not Shine yet.
!. I have not only academic degrees, but even higher education.
2.I have no money for examination.
My relative - the designer from God, he konstruirovat helicopters, 7 inventions. Your name could be patented 6 of them the Seventh went to pay for the fact that I pointed out and even gave it to someone for the same money to a) get a diploma and degree otherwise he would not be missed in any way.
b) pay examination.
So what, I'm sorry.
Here you to me tell, what I criticize, or demand - give!, or claim is known.
THEN WHY?
all know and really explain why the Sun is one of the tricks ( not just one - for the different planets, the different position of the Sun) not.
Everything is known, and to explain why orbits of planets are elliptical, not.
Know everything, and completely remove the backlash of the rotating parts can't.
All know, why there is the tension of the material in the flywheels, and it breaks - I don't know.
We know everything, but to make the satellite went in orbit without correction - I can't
All know, and understand, where are neutrinos and why they practically do not interact with matter - do not understand.
We know everything, but still can not decide - making the universe - expands, shrinks, or pulsing? By the way, it pulsates. The only question is, at what stage it is now - shrinking or expanding.
We know everything, but it is still unclear why the pulsing Sun
We know everything, but why changing the axis tilt of the planet and which determines the position of magnitnogo pole, it is unclear
You can continue and continue, or is it enough?
And finally, if all that I say, you know, WHY there is STILL NO GRAVITY ENGINE? And do I have it to you on a plate of predstaviti? because when talking about a UFO allegedly found somewhere, the question is still the same - why has no gravity engine. BBY already long built and flown, if it were true
You've read my articles often scolded me for the so-called. incompetent criticism. I do not argue your right. But you EACH saw ONLY WHAT IMPRISONED YOUR JOSH! And nobody saw neither the system nor the novelty in the posts. But it is a symptom.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 12, 2016 14:54

excuse me, you call me a fool if I display the invention in the public domain!
And to patent it to me does not Shine yet.
And finally, if all that I say, you know, WHY there is STILL NO GRAVITY ENGINE? And do I have it to you on a plate of predstaviti?
Will take to the grave? And it you really need there? )))

Will remain humanity without gravity engine... Flying on a jet principle, eh...
THEN WHY?
well, look: the current model of engine you have, the principle you are telling to mankind his discoveries to provide not wish. What's the point to say that you designed this engine as a confirmation of this theory? In fact it is gone... I can say that I invented a time machine, for example, blow cheeks, to sense something...

I'm not going to steal neither your engine nor your precious theory, just pay attention to the inconsistencies and lack of facts. Your goal in this clear - this template I have met often. The goal is to get followers and sell them "secrets" seminars and courses. That is the goal - to earn, this creates a kind of "mystery", which knows only its carrier. Otherwise pretends that it is the only true knowledge in the Universe. Well and attracts followers.

Actually this is the basic principle of creating a hierarchical sect, they use thousands of people. On this forum too there are several such developers, nothing particularly new ))
we know Everything, but to make the satellite went in orbit without correction - I can't
The satellite is constantly rubbing rarefied atmosphere, therefore losing kinetic energy, respectively the braking and reducing the height. You just didn't know that a pure vacuum and there is always a substance, therefore, suggested that other fools ))

Well, why satellites can fly in any orbit and fly hundreds or even thousands - earlier I wrote, you just ignored the fact.
All know, and understand, where are neutrinos and why they practically do not interact with matter - do not understand.
Oh... That is, scientists have discovered neutrinos (how do you think they opened it, if it doesn't communicate, eh?) and you don't understand - what is opened, where does... Oh, you just do not know, do not know much about this topic. There all accurately and clearly
we know Everything, but still can not decide - making the universe - expands, shrinks, or pulsing? By the way, it pulsates. The only question is, at what stage it is now - shrinking or expanding.
Long ago identified observations )) Google and you will find what the universe does. Generally, there is a feeling that the knowledge of physics you are stuck somewhere in the 70-ies, thus from all physics know only Newtonian mechanics, and the rest of the swim.
we know Everything, but why changing the axis tilt of the planet and which determines the position of magnitnogo pole, it is unclear
You have not answered why the rotation axis of Uranus lies on its side. And about the boson, by the way, did not answer
But it is a symptom.
Yes, that's right - all the fools and are not treated, one I in a white coat standing beautiful and smart )))<

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Jun 12, 2016 15:41

You all are absolutely right. Go to the site and read carefully - there is not enough time. But to prove my incompetence please.
Only my questions you have NO sensible answer. Everything is built on the FIT the facts under the fictitious of matter, nothing more. Yes, my simtom like you said.
New fact - a new theory. So science develops.
But, my you are Golden! When finally America will jump at this idea, and she is grabbed, it will be too late! Too late to drink Borjomi, when kidneys failed. How many of our discoveries and inventions thus gone abroad! And I want MY country was a priority here. However, it is practically impossible - after all all know everything.
And then everyone will say, Oh, we have overlooked! --- Continue in the same spirit. Before answering your questions, you need to be familiar with the law. And then we can speak the same language. And then I told you about Ivan, and you tell me about Peter. So arguing about anything.
I'm better with a pick your own discovery, than to my idea someone gave. And give it to incompetent, but rich academic will not. He's got enough undeserved degrees. Think for yourself, decide for yourself.

Anecdote in the topic.-----Decided to divide God's people into fools and clever. Divided, gave to each the cart, and napervil them in different directions, not to quarrel on the way. They go, go.... Fools, they are fools - songs different singing, laughing, all shoved swaines, all of them interesting. Fools, one word. But smart - they are SMART they sing only one song - We are smart, we are smart. Have you Heard this song?
Pation and that's about it about everything.

Rimma Kazakova — "Fools"

Living in the light of fools:
A barrel of honey the spoon of tar.
It fools all with no hands
To become smarter, at least a little.

The fool — he is like Ivan the fool,
All feeds, all the fussing.
The fool — he pulls like a Hauler.
Fool around — laborer.

Everyone is asleep — he, fool, alert.
Somewhere rushes, for something beats...
And goes to the fool —
As nobody gets!

Kind of stupid he is in love,
So defenseless, without fear,
Kind of stupid timid he
It is outright stupid.

Not quirky, not cunning—
Repeating swirling planet
The fool goes back on the fire
And, like a fool, screaming about it!

Living in the light of fools,
Go-wander in their chains,
So far
From clever great.

But the geniuses behind them
Yuk...

Have you seen the klutz?
A fool all his life with one wife!
The fool may not stick in the leg!
The fool, the widow married
And feeds a whole crowd!...

Let the nerds will forgive me —
I'm more fools like.

I still
Themselves with their tribe check.
And I think that fool
I'm not messing up.

And everyone's life in his hands.
Let's be honest to start let's go out
And who will be there in the cold —
See, clever! We'll see.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 12, 2016 21:23

But the verse is not about you, you smart, you have a slogan you will die, but won't tell anyone. You a fool not to call and verse is not about you ))

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:58

A poem about me. I said all that reasonable people understand. But to give their offspring the lazy - sorry, no.
11 JUNE MARKS 113 YEARS SINCE the DEATH of THE MYSTERIOUS RUSSIAN SCIENTIST – the RUSSIAN TESLA 20TH CENTURY, M. M. FILIPOVA
--- /http://mirpristrasten.com/blog/43603932 ... id=1&pad=1 --
I don't want the fate of his invention and especially the opening, like here.
None of you asked need and such a simple question, but with the requirement - give us all! here.
I understand - to get to the other side of the cube, look a bit up or down - can be difficult. But I'm sure someone will do it. Not here - suddenly the place. Not in another, so in the third. But there are certainly people who will not demand - I laid out everything now! And say - let's see together what and how. Unfortunately, I haven't met. But it doesn't matter. I'll look in other places, the world is huge.
But greedy stranger their offspring will NOT. A time when he could do it, it is over, thank God.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:35

So to do that we need in the end? What is expected of us?

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:03

from you personally, nothing. But I would like to know the opinion of those who develop the mind-machine - that they laid out their designs here as you need from me? Or limited cordim message - what gives , not even giving the theory of their work. The fact is, that's all.
Or do you know other inventors that, for nothing , all spread?
I want nothing from you. ABSOLUTELY.