Noosphere

Надежда Лещенко
Re: Noosphere

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Apr 07, 2016 19:43

Continue. on the esoteric. There are a lot of fans, connoisseurs of Eastern teachings. You know what else 50 years ago Russian Spirit was strong, and he is now weakened? you know why? if not, I'll try to say.
Russian Spirit at the moment crushed by the East very much. because we were literally praying on the Eastern teachings. Ah, there, Ah, there it is! Ah, Feng Shui, Ah, Taoism, Ah-Ah-Ah Buddha! And what next? withdrawal from the world, the adoption of the vow to go deeper into themselves without regard for the world and others, detachment, asceticism together, and so on.
You many know the signs-symbols of MAGIC - the cross shapes of the triangles, and heard about the Power Crystal, six and seven pointed star.... And what do all these symbols mean really? As they gather together?
I'd like to hear it.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Apr 07, 2016 19:50

Casually! I correctly called you?
You are absolutely right - at the level where our ISS IMPOSSIBLE to stay in orbit. Because the nearest Land is PERMITTED orbit, where the body will go around the planet without falling - Rземли to divide by 0.7 = about 9100км from the center of rotation, or 9100-6371=about 2730км above the Earth's surface. But it does not give any theory of known. This is a consequence of UESG/P

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Thu Apr 07, 2016 20:04

Надежда Лещенко wrote:People, and you take into consideration that before you make such a discovery, man has accumulated knowledge of years and decades saved, processed and sorted by material - KNOWLEDGE, and then the brain in a state of blackout from okrujayuschego - in a dream-- gave the assembled system? Where is esoteric, Lord? From what side? Chitsaya science. Alchemy and chemistry - I have already said, is the daughter of physics
Where is esoteric, You say. I'll tell You in a dream.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Apr 07, 2016 20:47

why it is impossible. It all depends on the masses of bodies and their lateral velocity. If the lateral speed faster to make - and the closer you can place the satellites fell.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Apr 07, 2016 21:43

First: In the dream, NOT esoteric.THERE are CERTAIN PHYSIOLOGICAL PROCESSES, AND nothing more. You don't want to admit that science more fully explains what's going on walks in her sleep. It also debunks everything you sing. I repeat, Physics, Psychology and Medicine, in chastnosti, Fisiologia - is the basis of ALL MAGIC and especially esoteric knowledge. A spirituality takes you into the world of myths in Samoa bad their version
Second: that Mimochodem, you're wrong On these heights are in NO way to keep satellite. It is forbidden by physical laws. Our geopoetika almost independently holding at geo orbits only because they were put at a distance, almost matching with an ALLOWED orbit. Orbit size 37-38 thousand kilometers - is allowed. And satellites that are placed on it require minimum correction.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Apr 07, 2016 21:57

------Not going to try to summarize, because so do not say, my only comment is that I fully agree with this, especially given that I had in mind speaking of selfish:
selfishness is that feeling which seeks the development and predominance of his own egoistic individuality by exclusion of everything else. If, therefore, selfishness turns you into a narrow and limited identity -----
You're right here, but I don't understand this is what you are pushing all the Eastern teachings. Samplesincest, open any channels and so on. Dedication. And tell me why it is you dedication? You your mind you do not have to look at things from different angles and sides? You only need to guide something show --- And show he WHAT HE NEEDS, not you! --- Here such pies. Dedication - a violation of Space law. But it hides behind the law will. There is ----the will of the INDIVIDUAL is SACRED---- to break it dangerous. It protects us from violence. Unfortunately, we constantly and regularly violated. But the aliens to do it directly is DANGEROUS! BANNED! However, there is a ban on kake a while - not forever--- to get around. here's to you and tell all sorts of tales about initiations. As a result, you become zombie slaves not knowing whose. I had seen and communicated with a dedicated, contactees, biorobots, and other - you know what they say. And I know - you all who attended the dedication is almost IMPENETRABLE. You are the strongest under the hood. under pressure. If you like this approach, but it's true. You just hypnotized.
Yes, another response to the accusation. I don't thank individual people, right. but I thank you all - this does not consider, apparently, the counter. So, you are right - but the law is not broken. Just this law is CUMULATIVE. All can accumulate and for a very long time, until manifest. :)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Apr 08, 2016 0:50

Надежда Лещенко wrote: In a dream NOT esoteric.THERE are CERTAIN PHYSIOLOGICAL PROCESSES, AND nothing more
That's for sure! physiological processes, it is possible to say internal processes..i.e., Ezo. Ezo-processes.. you can tell. well that is science..also interested in the internal processes and brings spirituality to a new level.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:48

Надежда Лещенко wrote:First: In the dream, NOT esoteric.THERE are CERTAIN PHYSIOLOGICAL PROCESSES, AND nothing more. You don't want to admit that science more fully explains what's going on walks in her sleep. It also debunks everything you sing.
Yes, science has advanced in the field of oneirology, but not so much as it is available adherents, - to consciously enter the dream, and to act at their own discretion. Science is dragging, limping and barely keeping up with those human units who really suffer and thus embody ancient knowledge. And what is science, it envelops the head with wires, prisobachili, and displays on the monitor. And that's fine, and it's done, finally, BUT I do not think that the scientific smoke can exist without fire of ancient knowledge, manuscripts, discoveries, and advanced people. Because all of Your science have the end of the WISE, THAT IS, THEY are TRYING to COMPREHEND with the MIND, LOGIC, ANOLOGII SOMETHING THAT EXISTS. THEY DO NOT OPEN, UNDERSTAND, THEY LEARN TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT IS. Why Perelman refused the prize? Yes, because he is a Holy man and knows that it was not his discovery, he simply its purity and detachment was a worthy entry to Knowledge. He came out, gave it to the people and humbly left, there is a "suspicion" that he was an incarnation of the once great initiates, who gave the world the fundamental knowledge.
Back to sleep which is a natural physiological process of stay in a state with a minimum level of brain activity, and low reaction to the world. This altered state of consciousness, i.e. not awake, and this is not esoteric, it is an internal process, a secret, and to science in particular, and the fact that they are out there trying to get into the process of altered States of consciousness, it still remains superficial, at least not yet.

Oneirology — the scientific study of sleep and dreams. Dreams are considered to be related to the phase of rapid eye movement (REM). This stage occurs about every 1.5—2 hours of sleep and its length is gradually lengthened. It is characterized by rapid eye movement, which seemed to follow the movement of objects, stimulation of the Pons, increased breathing and heart rate, and temporary paralysis of the body.
Wiki
<

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:26

Надежда Лещенко wrote:You're right here, but I don't understand this is what you are pushing all the Eastern teachings. Samplesincest, open any channels and so on. Dedication. And tell me why it is you dedication? You that your mind does not have to look at things from different angles and sides?
And without your mind, work with it, consciousness in General, of course will not work. It is actually these elements that have to be known, at least to the audience. So the Hope sign in:

the Initiation, or the process of expansion of consciousness, is part of the normal process of evolutionary development, if we consider it on a large scale, and not from the point of view of the individual.
The word "initiation" (Initiation) comes from two Latin words: "in" is "in" and "ire" - "to go"; thus it means "to start" or "join in something". In the broadest sense, in the case that we study, it proclaims the entry into the spiritual life or a new phase of life.
the Dedication leads to a cave, the walls of which are known pairs of opposites and opens the mystery of good and evil. It leads to the Cross and the ultimate sacrifice that needs to take place before you are committed and dedicated to the liberation, does not held in the three worlds, the earth will reset the bond. It takes the man through the Palace of Wisdom and hands him a key to any system and space data in sequential order. It reveals that hidden secret that lies at the heart of the Solar system. It goes from one state of consciousness to another. With the achievement of each successive state of consciousness, the horizon is expanded, visibility is increased, understanding is encompassing more and more, and finally the expansion up to the fact that "I" encompasses everything "I", "moving and stationary" as it is written in an ancient Scripture.

Initiation involves ceremony. This aspect was emphasized in the minds of people, perhaps slightly to the detriment of its real meaning. First of all, it means the ability to see, hear, comprehend, synthesize and correlate knowledge. It does not entail mandatory development of mental properties, but includes an inner comprehension that lets you see the meaning behind any form, and to recognize the purpose of defining these circumstances. This ability to learn from any incidents and events, the ability through understanding and recognition to achieve hourly, weekly, and annual growth and expansion of consciousness. The process of gradual extension (the result of specific efforts, persistent right thinking and lifestyle of the aspirant and not the result of some occult ritual in any occult mentor) leads to the so-called crisis. A. A. Bailey

As a person, I am very stubborn, no worse than yours, and push me much anyhow, very difficult. Next, East, West, North and South, for me landmark directions. All men are brothers. You have a relative somewhere far away? So let's say he is wise, and gives You advice on the painful question. You do not accept the latter only because of the distance?<

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:46

Надежда Лещенко wrote:? You your mind you do not have to look at things from different angles and sides?
That You can't look from different sides, You don't even want to take the inner side of the symptoms, that is, esotericist of all things, MYSTERY.
What it is clear You don't like the term, he is not a native, so to speak overseas. But it's Your personal minus.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:? You only need to guide something show --- And show he WHAT HE NEEDS, not you! --- Here such pies.
THE SLEEPING MIND IS FULL OF MONSTERS.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:Dedication - a violation of Space law. But it hides behind the law will.
Initiation is a cosmic, solar, system need.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:. There is ----the will of the INDIVIDUAL is SACRED---- to break it dangerous. It protects us from violence. Unfortunately, we constantly and regularly violated. But the aliens to do it directly is DANGEROUS! BANNED! However, there is a ban on kake a while - not forever--- to get around. here's to you and tell all sorts of tales about initiations. As a result, you become zombie slaves not knowing whose. I had seen and communicated with a dedicated, contactees, biorobots, and other - you know what they say. And I know - you all who attended the dedication is almost IMPENETRABLE. You are the strongest under the hood. under pressure. If you like this approach, but it's true. You just hypnotized.
I'm worried about You, You have so many monsters, worried because there will come a time when You are faced with the imminence look them in the face, and You'd better now take care of removing this kind of thinking.<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Apr 08, 2016 19:07

мимоходом wrote:About the planet for sure ))) the ISS too, all the while falling down smoothly to the Ground. But while falling, the ground is shifting in the direction (or rather the lateral speed of the ISS relative to the surface of this). So it turns out as though orbiting in zero gravity. And in fact, the zero gravity is not just two forces are equal and down and sideways.

And yet there it turns out that gravity creates curvature in space. If you imagine space as a plane, a massive body creates just such a hole in it, bending space

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Смелый on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:58, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Apr 08, 2016 19:51

Bold - all true, but a hoax are the words in the video that we are being deceived. No one is cheating. Just before Copernicus there was a geocentric coordinate system. Copernicus introduced the heliocentric system of coordinates, as it facilitates the calculations. In General, you can enter any arbitrary point of reference and relative to it are different trajectories. You can even take colocentesis coordinate system and the sun spun around the Bold.

Video or deliberate blasphemy with incitement to hatred (this video I met a lot of times hate to the scientists, the Christianity and the modern world in General). Or is it just a level of education somewhere in the 7th grade, where the student discovered the existence of reference systems

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Fri Apr 08, 2016 19:59

Sergey Veretennikov. (OM Shanti). In his asset a lot of interesting information, such as video, a variety of practices, meditation and all that, I visit this website for five years.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 09, 2016 0:11

Thank you, my dear opponents! You help me a lot, really. Moreover, I have the same upright as grateful to those who supported me, and those who argues with me. Olga, thank you ----I'm worried about You, You have so many monsters, worried because there will come a time when You are faced with the imminence look them in the face, and You'd better now take care of removing this kind of thinking.---- But I want to say that I have NO monsters. DO NOT, I HAVE either friends or just roommates.
Why do not I spent my morning message.
I wish I still answered the question - WHAT do the symbols - the CROSS, the COMBINATIONS of TRIANGLES, six-pointed STAR. I will be grateful to you all.
Olga ---- Dogma so say. Okay. Then tell me how You are addicted to something, doing magic for example, You come up with? Or it exists regardless of whether You do it or not? -----\
MAGIC is granted to us, as well as life, as the laws of the Universe. But we have to do to get to these laws. And if you do not have sufficient Luggage - and open as much as you can. Well understand in meditations and trances brain work only with the material that was inherent in it earlier. You know that every 3 seconds the brain scans and hides in the store the surrounding? And then, when she - pulls-hidden. If the bark is not an adequate comparison, you will not give to another. Meditation is a mental. Or mind game. And that's all. Any channels you don't otkryvayutsya. nobody enlightens.
As for the dedications - I'm Sorry, but you are going walkouts in the mouth with these rituals. In savage tribes the initiation was a test of aptitude. At the present time of initiation into the esoteric - breaking the psyche of the adept. You I certainly do not believe. But when the time comes __X__, will you follow orders of the OWNER. Vakm gave up a lot of things. But try to violate any prohibition - well, if you just lose the ability. And possibly life.
As for the planets.
NO CHANGE OF SPEED WILL NOT KEEP THE SATELLITE IN ORBIT IS LOWER THAN 2900КМ APPROX. The law of physics does not allow it. The allowed orbits have a strict order and proportion. Our Geopoetika only because almost does not require correctiy that are almost allowed orbits around 37-38тыс.km above surface. Of the earth.
And again I repeat my question - what do the symbols of the Elements, cross, six-pointed star.<

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 09, 2016 0:16

Here I have learned that Spirits are seen as enemies, monsters, and so on. I fundamentally disagree with this interpretation of these sentient beings, for me they are PEOPLE too. Let others form their, even other conditions of life. But they are alive, intelligent, and they can and should at least live peacefully. My club at school is simply forbidden the Spirits to be called rude and abusive. We have a word for the type-of larvae, debris--- you can depart from the school and from the club
I communicate with them, ask for help if you really need. And I have no monsters. And do not put a defense by talking to them.
and not afraid of them. But do not disturb unnecessarily.
And dedication does not pass, do not pass and will not pass. I'm more important than own freedom, without the crutch of conductor. Soon she will find a way.
Last edited by Надежда Лещенко on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:13, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 0:36

Надежда Лещенко wrote:I want to still answer the question- WHAT is the MEANING of the SYMBOLS - the CROSS, the COMBINATIONS of TRIANGLES, six-pointed STAR
. Apparently..it depends on the worldview..for whom the cross means something, for whom sectiona star,..) does now.. five-pointed star..very important..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sat Apr 09, 2016 0:39, edited 3 times in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 0:36

Hope LeshchenkoOh Yes, we have now and the people are no better... And then about that the world is miserable and aggressive)))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:04

NO SPEED CHANGE will NOT KEEP the SATELLITE IN ORBIT is LOWER THAN 2900КМ APPROX. The law of physics does not allow it. The allowed orbits have a strict order and proportion. Our Geopoetika only because almost does not require correctiy that are almost allowed orbits around 37-38тыс.km above surface. Of the earth.
That is not the ISS flies in orbit 400 km, and flies on an orbit of 37-38 thousand kilometers? Like hundreds of satellites do not fly in orbits ranging from 2000 km?

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:22

in passing, You misunderstood my words? The ISS and satellites Zelie fly in interorbital space. Closest to the Ground are Allowed orbit, where the satellite will go without falling - 2900км about - I took the figures for reference, and their accuracy is known.
At the height of or slightly above 38000км flying geostationary satellites. so I think they call them. And that height is the ALLOWED orbit. Coincidentally our scientists. They had put a satellite over a certain point on the surface of the Earth. Here and calculated the necessary speed and orbit, not knowing that it could be done easily, without problems
Last edited by Надежда Лещенко on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:25, edited 1 time in total.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:24

Sterifilt
My question is about the symbols of the esoteric, which these things are played. And then I say something that no one suspects

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:34

But the ISS is flying at an altitude of 400 km in fact the same... And there is even a map of the satellites - they are at different heights to fly, starting from 2,000 km and above

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:38

K-13 , I agree with you. Completely. And in terms of freedom and respect between us and nature.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:40

Most likely the Sun quite easy..to keep as many planets.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:50

in passing
You are right. But all satellites, the ISS - they constantly adjust. Otherwise they will tumble to the Ground very quickly. Spent enormous energy for poderina flight mode. Anything that flies in orbit is not equal to RZ/0,7 - 2900,
2900/0,7 - =4142
4142/0,7=5918, and so forth, will NOT stay in orbit, will fall either to the Ground or go to the Sun. - depends on the specified speed Sterifilt
.The sun is not difficult to keep them. Its Permanent Space value allows you to hold more planets. No problem. If only they were Allowed orbits and their dimensions (NOT WEIGHT!) do not interfere with each other. For example, Earth and Venus can be located in the same orbit, but cannot be in orbit around them are almost identical in size, diameter. But if they were in more distant orbits - could be next. say, orite Mars -Earth, the following is Permitted can be Venus. Or Vice versa. here the ratio allows them to be close neighbors. There is a relationship common to all that is spin. From particles to the Universe

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:32

Spent enormous energy for poderina flight mode.
For example. But in what form it is spent? The ISS is constantly included jet engines, nozzles which are directed towards the planet? But there are no such engines. In addition where to get so much fuel, the ISS constantly falls on the planet and engines must be switched on the idea. Solar energy fuels is not, as her momentum transfer is impossible.

What is meant by a waste of energy and why everyone is dropping to the ISS? Due to what rests on such a low orbit? Let me remind you that a man invented the only way of movement in space - jet propulsion. And the planes don't fall when flying at an altitude of 10 km, took up speed and fly. But the plane's fuel, and at the ISS that?
Last edited by мимоходом on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:44, edited 1 time in total.