Noosphere

Ольга Лагуза
Re: Noosphere

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sun Apr 10, 2016 17:59

мимоходом wrote:I Think the Hope wanted, we were able to understand what it is we wanted to convey about the laws of physics, the laws of the universe and the laws of magic.
So let brings, why to wear :shock:
мимоходом wrote:All wish each other good in one form or another, and because I want to bring something to share their internal state or to do something else.
"Good intentions", it is known where the road paved with...

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Apr 10, 2016 20:41

Смелый wrote: But then, where does our Galaxy (or around that), to where it flies and rotates, is screwed. And that is, another trajectory, so, in turn, is for us, dear.
That's for sure. "Spiral motion" is a powerful thing. That's even without planets and galaxies, a good swirl on the water..attention to tighten maybe because energy is addictive..) But for spiral..definitely need an axle..anywhere..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Apr 10, 2016 21:12

Ольга Лагуза wrote:"Good intentions", it is known where the road paved with...
Perhaps You are too serious to communicate come..) Is the same theme, Hope develops its direction, and then people just gathered to talk because the topic is active, and in the way. I remember before fans to talk in their topics, gathered the Bold, it was very interesting. Big thanks to Him !..) But we are the subject led him away somewhere where it is not clear.. and so the Hope can't have any complaints.
Generally just chat chat there ..by the way..)

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sun Apr 10, 2016 22:20

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Perhaps You are too serious to communicate come..
What makes You think that?
СтаниФилмТВ wrote: This is a club theme, Hope develops its direction, and then people just gathered to talk because the topic is active, and in the way.
You want to say that I'm here someone in the way?
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:But we are the subject led him away somewhere where it is not clear.. and so the Hope can't have any complaints.
It's Your own business what You there have what do not have, what you want from me? I have no complaints, I communicate, claim to have Hope, and to the entire East.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Apr 10, 2016 23:27

Good evening, friends!
I have no complaints. I really want to convey to you what I have understood myself. I don't wear. Yes, there are cutting, I must admit. Well, it's production costs. you are also not always correct. And it is in General the norm. If we are very soft, you will not be able neither to understand nor to convey. I have already said - I simply thank you all for what you so amicably and passionately involved in the discussion. And there is nothing on the topic. no MAGIC topics separate. All looped, intertwined.
And most important - really, the MAGIC is physics, is LIFE itself. We stand on the threshold, when these seemingly different concepts merge into one. And I understand a lot of stunned by the fact that found in our Russian MAGIC, how is it better - even if what our wise men do not conduct such propaganda as an Eastern guru. And if they , the Magi, began to conduct the same groups and courses, as Eastern experts - we would not even be arguing about this.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Apr 10, 2016 23:35

You know, it is impossible to consider the Laws of MAGIC without the laws of physics. Metaphysics consists of the laws of physics, psychological and philosophical razmisli. alchemy, astrology is also encrypted with the laws of the universe-physics. Not what are the compilers of horoscopes, absolutely not! and so to take anything for them - no physics anywhere. Without psychology and fiziologii impossible to understand what meditation is, what a conspiracy, or a prayer, as we manage their health. For example, all dreaming of super speeds. And who knows, what law of physics contains a condition for the conquest of space-time?
I think many would like to fly - to levitate in reality. And who knows learn how to do it can be tolko having dealt with the theory of fields, with the interaction of these fields?

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Apr 10, 2016 23:39

If anyone wants to talk more - join my chatroom https://join.skype.com/jYjkMn1OYTAN - there can be voice chat, and pictures to show. And the conference to create.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Apr 11, 2016 0:47

Надежда Лещенко wrote: even assuming that our wise men do not conduct such propaganda as an Eastern guru. And if they , the Magi, began to conduct the same groups and courses, as Eastern experts - we would not even be arguing about this.
Our.. the wise men .. are not only courses and seminars.. but even festivals are carried out.. a few thousand people..sponsored by.. basically the liberal democratic party..so You wonder.. think.. that such work is not conducted in the country.. and the brain is steamed so that the Eastern Church .rest.. I Think here Slavophiles completely missing something there..?) By the same Magi..okay..so even the Cossacks came from..somewhere.. which ..are not allowed.. old.. grandmothers.. on ..the flea market to sell stuff..and then the Magi out of nowhere..dressed..and brains.. let's be honest people ..float..)
That well their nafih..your Magi together with the Cossacks...I would like a more..civilized living . in the country.. When the huge fellow..type .. Cossack octogenarian grandmother brings up..this World is rapidly gone..going..now ..Magi is a relic of the past..as well as the Communists..) But there are musical influences..but basically ..based on NLP new technology.. now every Magician is paired with a druid..wow..how the brain is able to hover..no worse than Castaneda or any..merchandiser..) As a stick..so not gonna let this go..)) I do not know how You do..there..and here...from the Magi, Gypsies, and all the pagans..the passage was not.. a few years ago..now ..like better..) And that happened right on the street with their ..Lubimi as a stick..then to the store to go..and then..stuck a man..fanatical. hugging climbs..and emotionally .screams...like you don't understand!!...it's!!..it is an ancient Slavic practice!!.. And can I just walk down the street..the little thing didn't shoot Lubim and not taught?. And about Perun..believe me ... we heard everything ... and not just once, and about the Reality of Prav and NAV..think already feel tired and just.. the swastika was not pandurevi ..as a purely Slavic character ..which gave life to all living things.. and through the fire are not forced to jump.. the Glory of nature.. stretching out his hand..not to shout in unison.. Thank Rod..the manners.. Heil Hitler..and Horovod around the fire.. and then all took the torches and went..column of twos to the side...sanatorium ... where is stay..and where is.. the overall ritual.. in the morning.. Let's not about the Magi.patriotism.)) Let's better about physics and magic..)<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:59

Надежда Лещенко wrote:Yes, there are cutting, I must admit. Well, it's production costs
Madam, here is the club! And every club is a community of people gathered to talk on General topics.

In any case, do not confuse club with an auditorium, which is one very intelligent, enlightened and beautiful lecturer tribune broadcasting certain truths to the idiots of the auxiliary school, which drove the butts lecture and absorb these super truths, these klutz, at gunpoint.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:01

Надежда Лещенко wrote: And I understand a lot of stunned,
Stunned?

So pull yourself together, calm down, lay head on the shelves, and then...., maybe...

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:02

Надежда Лещенко wrote:If someone wants to talk in more detail
Personally, I don't want to!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:04

Надежда Лещенко wrote:join my chat https://join.skype.com/jYjkMn1OYTAN - there can be voice chat, and pictures to show. And the conference to create.
But this is prohibited by the rules of conduct of the forum. Because there is a direct attempt of intercepting/luring readers.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:05

Надежда Лещенко wrote:you Know, it is impossible to consider the Laws of MAGIC without the laws of physics
And why do they consider? Explain to us WHY?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:07

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:TA hell with them nafih..your Magi together with the Cossacks...I would like a more..civilized living . in the country..
Damn, you didn't just grow! You grow to gigantic size.

Clever!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:29

Right now looked the topic of the club. This Madama opened here for four topics.

Cuckoo. Come on someone else, not created by it field and started to throw the little cuckoos. In the form of imposing their own, the team, with the world on a string collected and confused understanding.

By the way, in Russia there is an interesting saying. "Hope dies last!"

But no one understands the true meaning. But the point is that..... SHE'S DYING!

LATEST! Note that the last! Why last?

Yes, because before that, she KILLED them all! And just left alone, she finally realized that she sawed off the branch on which he sat.

In this regard, an interesting question arises?

She is cornered, or Andrew invited? The club still.

Out novel, with an ingenious product in the form of "project arbiter" (really brilliant thing), the club is not like he stomped out, because its materials were in a closed part of the club. Certainly Andrew was invited.

And here a kind of magic/Slavic thug, broadcasts in the style of "You ever been to Tahiti?" Luring customers.

And nothing?

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Mon Apr 11, 2016 14:39

Mr. Bold! I'll take your pojelania. Break the rules not anymore.
Why I opened your topic? Yeah, I wanted to let you know something. But you just said - you don'T need to know anything new. You don't want. Your will.
But the club SELF-development! this implies a familiarity with something you do not know. Again you do not need, therefore do not need to. I do not insist. I just assumed that everyone here knows everything. I now much was unknown. Now provides, but not all. It's a pity, but nothing helped.
I did not help - well, that's my problem. You helped me - my achievement

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Apr 11, 2016 14:53

Bold
In fact, thanks to the Hope..the club and the forum in General, is Life and has energy. The first message in this thread from the 2nd of April, today the 11th. Five pages already .. and this is life and movement, or rather.. movement is life. And without people like You, casually, Hope, etc.. This forum was completely dead, somewhere on the periphery of the limitless virtual space, and, more recently, there has been a decrease in the activity of the forum to come here was boring and not interesting. And a lot of smart and interesting themes with brilliant projects already hanging dead with zero visitors because the authors took no responsibility for their content life.
And thanks to Hope, for the active theme, where people could Express their attitude directly, without melting down in PM.
Bold By the way Your topic was interesting when I was active, and You know that swing of his subject's life(not to answer a question every three to four months, as the "Great Guru" thinking that someone will read the messages from 2010)..it is a decent mental labor has value.)
Смелый wrote:In this regard, an interesting question arises?
She is cornered, or Andrew invited? The club still.
It is possible that Andrew, it is important that this forum remains active.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Apr 11, 2016 15:20

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:and You know that swing of his subject's life(not to answer a question once in three months, as the "Great Guru")..it's a decent mental labor has value.)
And who needs that? This labor for labor? For the sake of inflating the life and energy of the local Egregore?
At home do nothing?

Here was a couple minutes, went and created new thoughts. No! Came the impetus for picking up the last of his thoughts into one pile.

But I have this bunch of stacked elsewhere. In Conversations about everything. Go back there and continue. And the Egregore will shake, and something new to discuss. And it's not mine!

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Apr 11, 2016 15:24

Смелый wrote:But I have this bunch of stacked elsewhere. In Conversations about everything. Go back there and continue. And the Egregore will shake, and something new to discuss. !
OK..)

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Mon Apr 11, 2016 15:57

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Actually, because of Hope..the club and the forum in General, is Life and has energy. The first message in this thread from the 2nd of April, today the 11th. Five pages already .. and this is life and movement, or rather.. movement is life.
I Hope, for Your information, 55 messages, I have it is 49th, and in fact all of them in this thread, five pages. Also have You noticed that we are here to interfere, but at the same time noted that the subject develops. Contradictions are not watching?

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Mon Apr 11, 2016 16:53

Stonefelt, thank you.
I'm not going to be considered as one message. Not going to persuade anyone. Don't see the need to justify and prove anything. Share your thoughts, read your opinions about this, dear opponents. And thank you all for such hot discussions. you are all amazing, each in his own way. It was very interesting to read your message. I'm not laughing - I really was wondering.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Mon Apr 11, 2016 17:20

Надежда Лещенко wrote:it was Very interesting to read your message.
Yours too, Hope. Thanks for the discussion.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Apr 11, 2016 23:32

Ольга Лагуза wrote: So You notice that we are here to interfere, but at the same time noted that the subject develops. Contradictions are not watching?
There is no such contradiction. For any development a very important moment of overcoming, or rather development takes place as a result of work to overcome. Overcoming the resistance, it is a work which may develop, but also the work of overcoming the causes and transformation of energy into other forms of energy, often thermal. So it turns out .. we interfere..then there is the work of overcoming this meshaniya, leading to overall development, but develops the theme, once again due to the fact "heat" (the caloric) which is emitted in the process of overcoming. This is from friction of some pieces of wood.. ancient people kindled a small fire, and sat warming himself.. all together. In General..all these are interrelated parts of one whole, and contradictions are not observed ))

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:25

Contradictions do not. Any topic, if it is viewed full - would be a hodgepodge of various TEMM. That's life. I here all have read and seen what else is interesting for you. But what I can say about gravity and all the fields - very few people like. Because it goes against obedinetite things. Yes, and on other issues, the result is the same.
I want to say again - the NOOSPHERE is not only the prerogative of Homo sapiens of the Earth. This energy field is subject to the laws of the fields, and it consists of thought forms, of radiation of ALL LIVING things, including the virus to humans - follow the chain emilyh forms. It does not lose that world of the living, as stenia. And will here add those who live in parallel worlds, whom many perceive as monsters and enemies. This also need to add our "tenants" of inoplanetyan. Here is a community and constitutes a field of the NOOSPHERE. NOOSPHERE Sun - same categories, but in more powerful version. And so on.
I'm not going to give more references to themselves. But any of the topics that may raise too large and complex for the forum. without links will not do. Therefore, it makes no sense to talk about them.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:47

There are contradictions, they are in terms of the human mind. The man contradicts himself when not taking into account the relativity of all things and concepts.
"We mix You Hope to argue, to share their understanding, but Your theme grows and expands, naturally at the expense of those who interfere." It's a hodgepodge.