Noosphere

Надежда Лещенко
Noosphere

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:55

Good day!
I want to think a little bit about the NOOSPHERE. there is a fashionable concept. Everyone's talking about it - and I also decided to philosophize.
So, the NOOSPHERE is the is that? By definition this is an informational field of the Earth. I agree. And what is it made of? Right from the thought of all of us. Here you need to reckon in addition to all living beings - plants, animals, fish, germs, bacteria. But it's still not enough. Not all of them.
There is also such a layer we have, as parallel worlds. There exist specific community of living creatures. And they also form part of the NOOSPHERE, and a large part of it.
Next - another group of our tenants-the invaders aliens. Their thoughts are also woven into our NOOSPHERE. But all operate with another concept - Energoinformational field of the Universe. What it is, I think, is clear. The only question is HOW we are connected to the EIP and HOW we are connected to the NOOSPHERE. Who and what is connected.
Now all esoteric teachings assert in a tune - quantum leap (among other things, a purely physical term), after those who are WORTHY will go to the new world. And WHO is WORTHY? where is the criterion of the advantages? And in General, how to talk about the transition, not knowing, not knowing and not wanting to know the LAWS of the UNIVERSE?
In order to connect to the EIP there is no need for meditation, oddly enough. Meditators are spinning at certain levels ... of the NOOSPHERE. No matter how they claimed that connected to the Universe, to the Cosmos beyond the Earth they left.
Often those who REALLY connected to the egip are not even aware about it. Who belongs to them? First, geniuses of science, Niton, Kepler, Tesla, Einstein, Perelman. These include prominent politicians - they are connected through the channel Space law. These include science fiction, writers and seers of new technologies and discoveries. I do not remember any of the fiction describes the journey on Mvrs, meeting with the local inhabitants-the ants. So, there is given a key to the language of the Universe.
And what discoveries do of esoterics? N-I-K-A-K-I-X!!! They even have something that is one - sided. If levitation, so only spontaneously during meditation. Pull this point - and even to be killed mogget.
About the NOOSPHERE of the Earth for a long time to spread. But I do wrap it up
About quantum leap, I will write separately. Because this topic without certain concepts in physics is simply impossible to understand.<

мимоходом

Re: Noosphere

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 02, 2016 13:00

The noosphere is a term coined by academician Vernadsky

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Apr 02, 2016 14:33

about gaip here .. polforuma ))
Aura wrote somewhere how are the program ... type of brain and the entire nervous is a controllable resonator (vibrating system) . in plants ,animals ,and aliens)) and everything else the same principle was found for two waves having the resonant interaction physically there was a standing wave in the ionosphere ..
how to tune .. to find in your brain handle the "tuning frequency" :) well, each frequency range is different if the brain is higher than 10 Hz is not configured then I ain't cool and I ain't meditate.. :)
another interesting question is that if knob frequencies in the brain do not twist yourself then you can tweak :)

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 02, 2016 16:10

In General, no matter who coined the term. And our brain really has no frequencies above 30 HZ. But it doesn't change anything. There are laws They are subject to FIELDS ALL fields, including those generated by the brain. And there are so-called allowed orbits in any field. The ratio of the larger to the smaller - 0, 7 roughly speaking, or sine/cosine of 45 degrees. To thoughts or the brain was able to move to higher orbit/level of thinking - you need some effort. And most importantly - getting rid of dogmas. Dogmas do not allow to obtain the desired charge, the energy needed to correct the shift. Our club held a meeting dedicated to this topic. here is an excerpt

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Apr 02, 2016 16:21

Hope Leshchenkothe brain is able to tune into frequency of 50 Hz (the state of enlightenment) . normal data about 30 Hz is the researchers took a selection of ordinary people. it is clear that enlightened random selection was not.. ) and status to these untrained brain frankly unsafe and the ordinary man are.. attack of epilepsy )) patterns of thinking require a significant restructuring of the brain at high frequencies the pendant of this process as it is easier.. I wonder whether the orbit of geip ?

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 02, 2016 16:47

do not argue about the pendant, and the frequencies of the brain. We are talking about something else - how and with whom we interact, at what level information. There are several levels in the Information field of the Earth, and there are levels higher levels of the Solar system and the levels of the Cosmos. No pendants, batrani and other things will not help to reach a higher level of thinking, if people see with legacy items. Will not help and meditation to do if constant base - dogma-knowledge.
oddly enough, but there's no need to biotronik to think at new levels. Often these people do not even suspect that they came to another field of thinking.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Apr 02, 2016 17:21

Hope LeshchenkoYes you are right people should want rather it's not a question of desire passively to develop want question karmic predisposition ,knowledge ,sufficient amounts of energy ,techniques and technologies and settings that lazy substance which is called the soul ..))may still missed something, and the formula is incomplete, I only wanted to indicate
how and with whom to interact is also a question of the frequency settings of the brain like attracts like
filters thinking pendants also help set up rather to do this unless a person wants them to expand or reconfigure
another interesting question exit geip do the above (level, orbit) the better ? many accidentally brings in high levels it can be psychedelic ,past experience, or really a coincidence .the question is not in an orbit and level ,but the fact that people can carry out some experience . in recent work with pendant *(the club card, probably, too) came to the conclusion that it is not important how high to climb and to filter out irrelevant information a lot .to get on higher levels is really not difficult and that people get it ? to master and assimilate that is the problem ... you should not hurry to the final station of all time no doubt ))) the question of what Luggage ..

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 02, 2016 17:52

the question of what Luggage
the question in point )) As of the end arriving without Luggage (all the way lost)

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Apr 02, 2016 18:00

мимоходом wrote:Because in the end arrive without Luggage (all the way lost)
something remains by far otherwise past lives are not remembered .if this is certainly not the old as on the flash drive in geipe waiting for )I want to believe that flash is the man himself
eh sometimes you want to survive ..or to make a backup :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 02, 2016 18:20

I mean the baggage of opinions, beliefs, "knowledge" and so on. In Taoism are measured not by who has more baggage carries with him, and who lost more. Than Luggage less the go easier and more freedom ))

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Apr 02, 2016 20:52

dear my friends! gasket pendants. I also have this. Tried it. Is a good thing. But if you really want to achieve something - do it alone, without fertilization. All of these factors give you a more rapid effect, Yes. But if you have to give our all WITHOUT these things - you lose. First narbutaite in the usual way and skills, and the necklace - in extreme cases, use. Believe me, the result will be the best. The reason lies in the brain, in the part that manages the energy of the body. It. the subcortex is very stingy lady. And if the energy comes from outside it, subcortex, shows less of her than before. The result is obvious. Without her pendant harder and harder, but the brain is more sensitive and taught.
Well, what about Luggage. Yes, we go to death without Luggage - both were born naked, and there leave. All that we have gained here - stays here, to our descendants. And past lives actually we don't remember. However, our thoughts after our death some time floating in the NOOSPHERE. And stumble into someone's brain, resonant frequency - that's you and memories.
And the connection to higher levels is possible only if we are searching for something, and cast aside the familiar concepts, looking from the other end to the phenomenon, and when the transition occurs. Unlike planets and other bodies of the cosmos, to the humans that passed to a higher level is not difficult to stay on it and navigate to previous and higher. It does not need any effort.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:56

Надежда Лещенко wrote:. Meditators are spinning at certain levels ... of the NOOSPHERE. No matter how they claimed that connected to the Universe, to the Cosmos beyond the Earth they left.
This is a limited vision of how the very concept of meditation and what is associated with it.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:And what discoveries do of esoterics? N-I-K-A-K-I-X!!! They even have something that is one - sided.
I think here, too, should like to start with a definition of the term <<esoteric>>. The first and basic meaning of this word is <<internal>>, opposite ezoteriki. Further, spirituality includes magic, alchemy, astrology, Gnosticism, Kabbalah, theosophy, Sufism, yoga, Vajrayana, and Freemasonry is not the whole list of course.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:42

Even just recently found the manuscript of Newton on alchemy. The author of the work "Optics" (made a great contribution to science, than for example Newton's laws) - and even engaged in alchemy, that is spirituality. And you say no discoveries.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Apr 04, 2016 0:25

мимоходом wrote:In Taoism is measured not by who has more baggage carries with him, and who lost more.
and Taoism is also measured? :)

Атаман

Post by Атаман » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:20

Yes ,everything is fine!))))))

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:28

You're right, dear, Scientists have been studying alchemy and MAGIC, but unfortunately, neither one nor the other to esoteric irrelevant. MAGIC stands on three pillars - PHYSICS, PSYCHOLOGY,PHYSIOLOGY, or medicine. ALL. Alchemy eventually also goes to the physics. Any chemical reaction - an interaction of atoms, i.e., physics. The principle of alchemy -----Sort all the pieces and assemble again something else.----- Simple as two pennies.
Meditation - an accurate translation -----the game or the work of the mind----- This means that meditari can only get in if there is knowledge. And nothing more. Well, and the knowledge we have of most are founded on dogma. Then open do people who deny the dogma. But they receive a revelation-the opening is not more VALID than their minds.
If you are into the esoteric work only with the ascending-descending flow - and this is the case, you will not be able to understand the structure of the world. And no spirituality can not be anything new to open. Because teaching is NOT razvivaetsya, is in place. I specifically traveled to various esoteric circles. And everywhere in General, all the same. Marking time. And now spirituality HINDERS the development of earthlings

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Mon Apr 04, 2016 15:13

Надежда Лещенко wrote:And none of the esoteric can not be anything new to open.
Any the revealer of the esoteric, because you need to open a special perception of the world, and thin including. Esotericism is a way to live, so esoterica can be a doctor and a teacher and researcher, and who else but the magician and alchemist are bound to be esoteric, otherwise they will not be magicians and alchemists. Included in the esotericism of religion and with them the sacred texts, which capture so many secrets that we still have open and open. And these mysteries are not for the profane, because the children shouldn't play with fire. You understand that the word esoteric is hidden, internal, secret, hidden, and You want them loud discoveries. Esotericism is always ahead of science, because the latter material, it is external and objective.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Mon Apr 04, 2016 17:20

About the discoveries, they rarely go for the benefit of mankind.
And why all this comparison - which one is more opened, as if the happiness or salvation? "and at us in apartment gas, and you,... kindergarten...."

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Apr 04, 2016 23:00

Ольга Лагуза wrote: Esotericism is always ahead of science, because the latter material, it is external and objective.
You could even say that many discoveries were made in altered States of consciousness, including the insights and even dreams. And all this inner state, what actually is esoteric and deals..there kakieto open chakras for the sake of enlightenment..or something, so we can say that spirituality and more..describes how put internal States.. or that scholar or a Saint, but in a positive way. That is spirituality, it is like..psychiatry on the contrary, the reverse side of psychiatry..type "bright side". By the way archeology, and science, but also does not involve invention. For example excavated mound, and the bones there kakieto, it is necessary to find what it's for burial and what does it do for the story, but to invent..completely unnecessary..nadabah serious archaeology Professor will have to invent a history..

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Tue Apr 05, 2016 0:29

Unfortunately, everyone who believes that spirituality helps science - is deeply wrong. Because any discovery requires a lot of knowledge. and not even esoteric scientific concepts. I spoke with many esoteric, and she began their journey through esoteric. If a person during meditation even gets information he can pererabotat no more than has knowledge. I've seen enough of our enlightened, illuminated and others. In addition to the so-called. spiritual, nothing more to know. Do not want to know Secnow of the Universe. Do not want to understand TB in practicing meditation. Chase energy only in one plane - and taught them so! And thumb ---us zakryty knowledge, because...
In fact, knowledge is not closed. They are all the same. But there is such a thing - who on what studied.
The esoterics there is only one strong stron - psychic control of the body, large developments in the preservation of health. ALL! The rest is fog and mosjoukine. Even to health are not suitable from the standpoint of physiology, but from the standpoint of mysticism, which is a dead end road. The work in fact. Therefore, movement in a circle, like a squirrel in a wheel.Dear my readers! NO SUCH PHENOMENA of magii that are impossible to explain using physics. JUST NO! It helps to tie together all the manifestations. Physiology still nepahannoe field discoveries. Of esoterics and do not recognize. By the way, our physics is now like esoteric.
Laws require that substitutions do not correspond to the facts. Instead of raising how to get out of dogma, puzzling scientists invent theories, adjusting them for the facts.
I have repeatedly said, maybe not here - the Law of the world tyagoteniya not the law. He was for static systems. And it is used zhlya dynamic systems. Absurd full. At the same time, a consequence of the second law of Kepler gives a completely new FUNDAMENTAL law, which does not need a wild theory. But he rejects the s-n of gravity, and the third z-n Kepler COMPLETELY.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:16

Надежда Лещенко wrote:by the Way, our physics is now like esoteric.
Laws require that substitutions do not correspond to the facts. Instead of raising how to get out of dogma, puzzling scientists invent theories, adjusting them for the facts.
I have repeatedly said, maybe not here - the Law of the world tyagoteniya not the law. He was for static systems. And it is used zhlya dynamic systems. Absurd full. At the same time, a consequence of the second law of Kepler gives a completely new FUNDAMENTAL law, which does not need a wild theory. But he rejects the s-n of gravity, and the third z-n Kepler COMPLETELY.
And esotericism with an emphasis in physics are like ogaltely revolutionaries and begin to divide everything in black and white, and is referred to black gray and green to white. White - to impose on everyone, the black - filthy broom along with all the sympathetic... Everything new is cool, everything is old in the furnace, we are much wiser backward primitive ancestors...

Or maybe just spit and sleeve to RUB? To get a better look? Look - and white... Turns out that it's just "scientists" with their little hands dirty perverted by alien influences to no purpose... the World is far more complicated than it is itself, even the most wonderful physicist...

The Newtonian law of gravitation augmented by Einstein (and not so much - Newton data were too few to derive accurate formulas, it made them approximate, but sufficiently accurate for its time), but all these calculations of Kepler they both do not contradict - they just continue to add them with the new data ()but rather to explain in other words. No one in their right mind would demolish the first floor only because the top looks better? Why in science that such an approach is considered normal?

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:13

Надежда Лещенко wrote:MAGIC stands on three pillars - PHYSICS, PSYCHOLOGY,PHYSIOLOGY, or medicine. ALL. Alchemy eventually also goes to the physics.
Yes, let them, let Your personal magic is what can be. Limit yourself as you like, but don't beg what, apparently, do not have adequate representation. For the evolving human being is important first of all the synthesis of SCIENCE, PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGION, which serves the expansion of consciousness, not attachment to a small part of a phenomenon.
Надежда Лещенко wrote: I spoke with many esoteric, and she began their journey through esoteric.
The law of attraction. Of course the fact that You spoke with someone you could meet on your way. You're just mad at the lack, so to say the product of their activities in the field of esoterics. That's all.
Надежда Лещенко wrote: NO PHENOMENA of magii that are impossible to explain using physics. JUST NO!
Let's elaborate, since you insist. Without mathematics, without inner feelings, without any base of knowledge beyond physics, explain to us a couple of three phenomena of magic.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:Laws require that substitutions do not correspond to the facts. Instead of raising how to get out of dogma, puzzling scientists invent theories, adjusting them for the facts.
And, won th, science too, You won't have...

No wonder you "see" in the circles of those who do not is there. It is a mirror.<

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:15

Надежда Лещенко wrote:if constant base - dogma-knowledge.
Dogma means saying. Okay. Then tell me how You are addicted to something, doing magic for example, You come up with? Or it exists regardless of whether You do it or not?
In everything there is basic knowledge, Foundation, and here we must pay tribute to traditions and roots, and to show basic respect.
You probably do not know, but all the great Teachers say that whatever we do from what they said dogma, was not confined to blind faith, and all tested on their own, but there is a set of laws of nature, and some of them are temporary and some are unchanged. If You build a house, You will take into account all the necessary paragraphs for the safety and reliability of the structure, and You will not have access to anything here, You will avail of the knowledge in this area that have long been available. So on these knowledge, worked a lot of different people in different fields of science, then, and occupations, at the time, and to this day. And it is foolish not to consider or deny it, and all this despite the presence of basic knowledge continues to evolve.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:25

Apparently, the whole issue in understanding the term "esotericism". Now really.. esoteric ..hepastem associated with worldview, a rare visit to some sort of yoga with the consumption of raw herbs and an interest in mysticism. As the term "knowledge".. it's one thing to know but not knowing, and another thing to know but not to know the third.. to know and be able and fourth.. not to be able not know. And usually the term "knowledge" means "information" without the ability to use it (not complete knowledge), and this kind of knowledge, absolutely no difference in what area, though in the esoteric, at least in magic, at least in mechanical engineering.. This is a common trend to have information about something but do nothing. Therefore, it would be better to call this phenomenon -"availability of opinions on the fact that" than "knowledge". Therefore, spirituality is such and such magic, and religion. Akin to football fans..they themselves are not able to play, but very worried, because just "know " how to properly play. But a football fan it's not a player but also as a fan of esotericism or magic, not the magician and not esoteric.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Tue Apr 05, 2016 13:02

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:apparently, the whole issue in understanding the term "esotericism". Now really.. esoteric ..hepastem associated with worldview, a rare visit to some sort of yoga and interest in mysticism.
I think so, and to be more precise, in this case, is the complete absence of wishes understanding how term and other people too. About hipi, I envy them :oops:
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:as well as the term "knowledge".. it's one thing to know but not knowing, and another thing to know but not to know the third.. to know and be able and fourth.. not to be able not know. And usually the term "knowledge" means "information" without the ability to use it (not complete knowledge), and this kind of knowledge, absolutely no difference in what area, though in the esoteric, at least in magic, at least in mechanical engineering.. This is a common trend to have information about something but do nothing.
bi
СтаниФилмТВ wrote: So it would be better to call this phenomenon -"availability of opinions on the fact that" than "knowledge"
Understanding these nuances, apparently requires a certain level of personal morality.
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Why spirituality is such and such magic, and religion. Akin to football fans..they themselves are not able to play, but very worried, because "know" how to play correctly.
It is the human factor, everyone in this world finds his "calling." I am impressed by the fact that the enlightened people see the world is beautiful, harmonious, sometimes is so hard to believe, but intuitively understood what it really is. "And when you look at the dark, understand that it supports the light, and even begin to be grateful for the first contribution."<