Svara

Русалка
Re: Quarrel

Post by Русалка » Mon Mar 28, 2016 15:37

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:and who hinders at once and to feel-to attune)))???? Fear?
Yeah. After all
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:can fight)
because I'm not a jeweler-sensitive, but rather to do the bulldozer, to be self-critical.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Apr 02, 2016 17:38

it is a pity that the topic is stalled, the author has gone just started to tune on it .. :o

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sun Apr 03, 2016 23:22

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Is the feeling and life and death continuously.
You are lucky, because I met the Teacher. Many, hell, most have to paddle yourself, although the latter is not quite right, something is, but it is not in the eye, and not urgent, the Council or requirement. In General, I mean that I want Your help, which is essentially nothing more than understanding experiences that You up-was carried out.

Speaking from the point of view of the duality of all things, then, can you compare that experience with the moment when the distance between them is missing? For example fear and excitement at the same time, under the excitement, I don't mean the common meaning of the word.
Свара wrote:you Can log in to compassion or love, in any and all reaction, you have it. You have anger, you have pity, etc.
It is not difficult to understand, we come from a body is often, maybe not consciously, but I do not understand what exactly You did, could not catch Your idea. Well, another important question for me. WHY, getting the feelings that it gives by passing control of mastering them?
Thank you

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Apr 03, 2016 23:50

Ольга Лагуза wrote: lucky, because I met the Teacher. Many, hell, most have to paddle yourself, although the latter is not quite right, something leads

We pass by all Teachers, several times a day. And pass by just because "know" how to look like our Teacher, we came up with yourself and imagine all that does not fit into our understanding, simply not noticed. Teachers use it as an extra burden in the form of wanting to study it is not clear what .. burdensome. It is possible that luck is not the act of the meeting with the Teacher, and that someone has agreed to teach) Is here and there is a difference between masters and teachers. They say that Masters give the desired knowledge to everyone, taking with it all too much, and the teachers are very difficult to get to training..and even once, instead of knowledge one can hear..something like.."leave me alone please"....)

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Apr 04, 2016 0:23

Ольга Лагуза wrote:WHY, it becomes feelings that it gives by passing control of mastering them?
the feelings concentrated in the body it gives a subtle moment sensory awareness of the body

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Mon Apr 04, 2016 0:39

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
Ольга Лагуза wrote: lucky, because I met the Teacher. Many, hell, most have to paddle yourself, although the latter is not quite right, something leads

We pass by all Teachers, several times a day. And pass by just because "know" how to look like our Teacher, we came up with yourself and imagine all that does not fit into our understanding, simply not noticed. Teachers use it as an extra burden in the form of wanting to study it is not clear what .. burdensome. It is possible that luck is not the act of the meeting with the Teacher, and that someone has agreed to teach) Is here and there is a difference between masters and teachers. They say that Masters give the desired knowledge to everyone, taking with it all too much, and the teachers are very difficult to get to training..and even once, instead of knowledge one can hear..something like.."leave me alone please"....)
I'm probably the wrong button, because he turned to Quarrel. But You will also work :)
Where teachers go by?
And yet, to talk about the Teachers and the Followers of the Mahatma, I can not mind, but it was about a particular case, and about a particular person. Not about You.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Mon Apr 04, 2016 0:42

раданов wrote:feelings are concentrated in the body it gives a subtle moment sensory awareness of the body
About the body is not mentioned, and it was discussed how one becomes one or the other sense

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Apr 04, 2016 0:46

Ольга Лагуза wrote: the body is not mentioned, it was discussed how one becomes one or the other sense
using the body and becoming )

Свара

Post by Свара » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:57

Say Hello to a forum member
Last edited by Свара on Sat Oct 08, 2016 17:10, edited 1 time in total.

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:15

:wiz :ay :)

Спящая Кошка

Post by Спящая Кошка » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:14

It's something magical! :)
I have no questions, but please, Cook, write more! Read - the indescribable thrill..

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Apr 06, 2016 20:18

Also enjoy reading.)

Свара

Post by Свара » Sat Apr 09, 2016 15:54

Last edited by Свара on Sat Oct 08, 2016 17:10, edited 1 time in total.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sat Apr 09, 2016 22:20

Свара wrote:mostly due to the fact that I am in female form
Svaraand You can actually change the form from male to female and back or only in the virtual experiment or something?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Apr 09, 2016 22:30

I guess a woman's name and image is the female part of the human subconscious. The Quarrels and according to his description it is developed very much, so if he's in the movie, the Beginning is capable of shaking his head to rebuild the scenery of the test sites. Maybe it is a past life remembered (if they are).

About the dreams and opportunities they would like to hear more, by the way. And about that - is it possible changing something in your sleep, affect the physical reality.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:04

Quarrel, and how close You are to realizational power?
Who or What helped to determine the choice of the name Svara MA? The meaning of the word <<svara>> is related to art, more impact through it (Sanskrit) and how it affects the continuation - <<mA>>?
thank you

Свара

Post by Свара » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:59

Last edited by Свара on Sat Oct 08, 2016 17:12, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:40

Just a few questions, please answer all of them, at least briefly. But first a little explain: I myself am not a visual learner and not a dreamer in the sense that lucidity in dreams have not, why this topic is interesting. However, regularly have dreams that I call "unusual". Describe in detail, to make it clear what I mean:

One of the places was a space where there was a huge fish. They were more human and quite scary, as in the days before the dinosaurs and this was a characteristic feature of the place, although the scenery was all different, but all the time with fish in a fairytale village with a wonderful fountain, which was on the seafront which was a huge fish. Just went fishing with a friend. Dreams in this space was a few dozen. One was the most memorable – during fishing it was dark, it seemed the stars in the sky. Then they swayed and began to fall. Each star consisted of in one person, many could not stand and fell dead on the spot. I entered through the crown and dropped in the heart. In the dream I felt a strong electric shock, but survived and died.
this memory? Or just a dream? Quite noticeable electric current in the dream you experienced?

Training – was the passage of Ada. There were monsters of different kinds, all wanted to hurt me, to do something, and I had quietly past them to get through the maze. Fear not, it was a joyful sense of adventure. And at the end of the adventure I was on the ledge around me lava and fire, and the end sequence-the understanding of "this is hell!" and "I passed!"
hell exists? Was there? Or just a test site?

Was in dreams and experiences affected the physical body. Black cat monster with fangs chasing me with someone in a dream on his heels, wanting to destroy. We fled from it, climbed the fence, but she might be onto us. And I had to go down there and strangle with my bare hands to death. She fangs in a dream pierced my right palm. When I woke up this hand ached in places procosa, and felt many months.
it is psychosomatic as under hypnosis burn from the pencil occurs? Or cat is a real object?

Often in dreams fell into a dark space, where I could feel two or three presence the entire night something told me, showed red and blue fire signs in the air, the formula was given to read the texts on paper. The contents do not remember, but in the dream there was a perception that it is "everything".
who is it?

Also in the dream in this dark room doing surgery all night digging in his chest, felt his hands in my chest, as I understand it, opened the centre. A little later, a finger was also removed "the plague"
who?

Even had an interesting dream during this time where I took the exam on the heart center. I was in a forest, dark and unkempt, but in the middle of it behind the fence was a beautiful garden, very well maintained and beautiful. Senior druid gave me seeds and told me to put in the ground and grow. I did just that. Intuitively sent energy into the seeds from the center of the chest, it was very nice and much like a beam of energy that I felt later in reality (to grow plants not tried it, to be honest). And the seeds grew on the eyes during growth, I still sent them the growth of energy from his hands.

Once I dreamt that I was driving in my car, suddenly breaks the right front wheel, I move down the road, turn around, back inscription flashing letters, "tire".
Wake up, I'm on my way back again, getting to go on the right front wheel broken. Of course I had to go on the tire

in the dream, I realized that it was a DREAM (as the situation is not the same) and such a joy came I can do what I want. First tried in front of a white door to make a red - failed, only was covered with spots. Began frantically to think what I want from the OS, decided to fly to someone. Chose the person spontaneously, and saw in both the eyes of the white point. Remember that it is necessary to concentrate and get through it, she began to grow closer. And so I flew into it and fly across the sky, only cartoon, cartoon clouds, cartoon rocks and I am like Superman in the clouds. But then unfortunately woke up
you have the decorations too cartoony? Through the white point fly when you log on to the OS?

Question 1: who in the dream tells me something and shows? My subconscious? If not, then who could it be?

Question 2: how objective are different "memories" is a hodgepodge of the daily experiences or the real thing? For the daily experiences quite unusual.

Question 3: how objective a test site where I get - they exist as something real? Or they are completely created by me unknowingly?

Question 4: what are all possible in dreams? All? You talk about some of the limitations of autonomy - what is it?

Question 5: have you heard about the cafe "Lone star"?
There are so many people, sometimes there is no place free. If you were there - please describe if you have not - please visit and describe. And then I'll let his description. Kind of an interesting experiment for understanding the objectivity of space.

There is also in the mountains of snow base there's a lot of visitors, got there 10 times. Anyone there could hold a seminar and tell something to the rest of the floor. The rest of the time skiing, there is a lift, wooden houses, very comfortable and in General people are resting parallel to exchanging experiences. There is a feeling that Lone star is just there, but not sure.
The reality of that base is not in doubt, in a dream there I once went by car on a mountain road and was overjoyed that know the way each turn including. But when I woke up was so there is no way anything she did not like. were You at this base? It is an objective place, someone created (well, such as dreamers for their own recreation)? On this basis, there are some special solutions, which I would have never guessed even subconsciously. For example on the basis of one of the halls cafes everywhere there are tubs with hot water to warm frozen feet and legs, very original invented and in reality, to this no one thought, are not met in your dream was really surprised that
<

Свара

Post by Свара » Tue Apr 12, 2016 19:24

Last edited by Свара on Sat Oct 08, 2016 17:13, edited 1 time in total.

Бастэд

Post by Бастэд » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:06

Question:
But any Game is boring.... Even throwing a ball in the ring....
Looking for new emotions.... And they played for a long time...

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Mon Apr 25, 2016 22:56

Бастэд wrote:But any Game is boring....
All life is a game, by and large, sometimes boring, sometimes annoying, sometimes pleasing... the problem correctly to treat this.
Бастэд wrote:Looking for new emotions.... And they played for a long time...
It's even a good thing not to be sad about this...

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:15

The cook struck up an interesting topic.
. I have a few women friends that their words are free to move between the layers of reality (to see the dead for them for granted, their way, sees more than a couple friends). These two women understood and day and night, day and night, in a dream do not lose consciousness. Can visit for example the deceased in the place where they are now (sometimes the dead come awake including), submerge into your subconscious at the depth of recollection of a number of their lives, the Wasps freely fly through space (many others are not allowed outside the planet). Both independently told how he had chosen his next birth - one born (one at the same time said that didn't want such a huge to cram into this limited body).
I want to say that actually no layers, no one moved. Need to know a little brain work. Then mystics will be less. we do not wish to read a little of the writings of psychiatrists and psihologov - after all, the so-called transitions between worlds, then, would be merely .... our thought forms, and no more.

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:38

Hello Hope, I am also interested in this point, but for another reason, thanks anyway.
Надежда Лещенко wrote:Cook struck up an interesting topic.
Quote:
. I have a few women friends that their words are free to move between the layers of reality (to see the dead for them for granted, their way, sees more than a couple friends). These two women understood and day and night, day and night, in a dream do not lose consciousness. Can visit for example the deceased in the place where they are now (sometimes the dead come awake including), submerge into your subconscious at the depth of recollection of a number of their lives, the Wasps freely fly through space (many others are not allowed outside the planet). Both independently told how he had chosen his next birth - one born (one in this case said that didn't want such a huge to cram into this limited body).
This is for passing local, about the fact that people are born stupid...he's not stupid, he's paralyzed newly-born matter. And then, just forget yourself, cluttered society and various conventions.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Apr 26, 2016 13:18

Yes, what you say ))) But I do not know ))) But let's not clutter up the theme of Quarrels, when another discussion is the cause of only your own condition, not even some objective information. The discussion is based on the emotional state, and not on the information (not yet worked out the first or second is meaningless). Therefore it is better to discuss in your topic, and then just wait for the answers interesting and balanced person.

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Tue Apr 26, 2016 14:43

Quarrel! What are you on? LSD, amphetamines? maybe something a little stronger. :) :(