EXAMINATION

нева
Re: EXPERTISE

Post by нева » Fri Mar 04, 2016 23:47

Ахим wrote:by the Way /by the way why only/ - reading the posts in this thread and referring to the U-system and the description of the archetypes can be /I guess/ think... deeper on their archetypes.
Yes..also..I wanted to write You (based on the U-system)..pronounced Priest of Equilibrium(harmony)..) Is when giving priorities to different extremes is unacceptable due to violations of emotional balance..)

Овод

Post by Овод » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:50

к-13 wrote:Present the self-development begins only when man definitely chooses his own path - one in which he will go to his personal top at this stage of life and not just read about it will write on the forums, as it is commonly... Movement on a particular path does not interfere with watching other ways, but each path leads to the top in different ways- jumped on his on the next and seems to be forward all the time went, and he took you there, where have you been along the old path, and sometimes even to the foot of the mountain. There are, of course, and direct way to speed recovery (e.g., the beginning of the story of Carlos, apprentice of don Juan), but they are very difficult to stop in time to not fly top of head over heels and not roll to the opposite foot.
The problem is that for many people the choice of their path is reduced to the choice between drisney and vomit. Spiritual crap and vomit in different magic and religious organizations has a different consistency,but ultimately to people who choose,in the end it will be either crap or vomit.
And what about the person who does not want to be in crap or in the vomit,and how to find alternatives he doesn't know?

I for example for his not very long life have studied several dozen religious teachings. In some exercises, I first sight saw the whole of their parasitism,others required more detailed study. Several times thinking that I finally found what I wanted,I delved into these teachings for what was repeatedly hit in the head. Was and couple's beliefs,they radiated the energy of goodness,but over time I realized that in all of them something is missing... after some time I realized some obvious things that I had not even thought,with the result that I created,but rather realize the true religion.

Овод

Post by Овод » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:48

Ахим wrote:by the Way /by the way why only/ - reading the posts in this thread and referring U-system and description of archetypes can /must/... to think deeper about their archetypes
Аура wrote:But we are always dealing with the interaction of these types with each other in any community system. It may be society in General, and the Club of Self-development as a natural community. That is why natural systems are in constant dynamics and balance, subtly reacting to any changes that occur with each element of the system.
... and, of course, if enough force/.
Yes...there really is nadchem thinking... I have always been a true introvert,though why was...I still haven introvert what to look for... For example this forum I read periodically for about three years,but registered just recently. And although I only ordered a club card at the forum to write anything I wasn't going to,but after a few hours after receiving the card I had a strong desire to have someone to argue on religious themes,but this time chuvachek appeared on the forum who created the topic seems to not be religious,but in every sentence of his is pushing the word "God,Almighty,Creator," etc., but for me this behavior like a red rag to a bull,so I screwed with him until the chromosomal map was anistreplase. By the way,to purchase a club card I had nookular which I never felt,and now I am from him, except a small energy podpidki don't feel anything,but the map just a few hours made itself felt.

Талласиец

Post by Талласиец » Sat Mar 05, 2016 19:42

gadflyas correctly noted Neva I not so long ago on the forum, as a registered member, and therefore, certain stereotypes prevail, so to speak. When the participant with two thousand messages begins to criticize , and there is no objection, then of course I decided that this is a common attitude. But this does not mean that I agree with him. Just don't like conflict.
Only then I saw the support of other participants, for which all of you a huge thanks!
:)
But a certain common sense in the criticism of the present. I propose to ask the moderator to move the topic to General forum, to the Club of self-development. Ask for help in a more precise formulation of the theme to fit more the spirit of the forum and subject matter of the club.
Not to change the subject to the place of showdown, one esoteric egg cooler, you can introduce a rule: their opinion on the methods proposed for verification, to Express in the form of brief answers to the standard questionnaire. Questions that must be answered , the number, you can ( and should) work on together. Questions should contain the basic answers.
For example : the possibility of development in the conditions of modern city life that primarily affects the technique on what to look for, potential pitfalls, security for the psyche, etc.
Maybe someone else has any ideas appear :)

Талласиец

Post by Талласиец » Sat Mar 05, 2016 19:57

Neva Has not yet developed a procedure of examination, I will answer your question on Redactie. Expert me of APB, I expected intelligent people to read, to gather intelligence :lol: But I will Express my personal opinion. A couple of years ago I tried to get the distributors in Amway. A good friend offered to EV and to drive him to a meeting of distributors in a neighboring town. Well, I agreed, came to the meeting. And so it was all syrup on humans. Main managery at the meeting, kiss, smile, all are lovely. The atmosphere is just perfect. But my heart horribly, like a bad performance look. And when the meeting started in the hall, so I generally in a precipitate fell out. The constant music kind of plays up every minute, clap your hands, those who are more powder people to sell to, direct worship. And the head weight is poured and begins to crack. And as I went home - all in norm it is. Thought maybe you were tired or some other problem. Went a second time, because seriously wanted to find out, and work the problems were. The situation is repeated. Well, I realized that I was to them no more. :) So what am I. When I'm on the speech of this woman from Radasteya this look - the exact same headache, the nape and the crown, direct one to one. And her eyes were glassy, empty. Face inanimate. Kind of nice to look at, voice smarmy. And not taking the soul and a headache. :) For me personally, this is an indicator to them in any case is not necessary.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Mar 05, 2016 21:47

Талласиец wrote: But the soul will not and adopts a headache. For me personally, this is an indicator to them in any case is not necessary.
That is, intuitively understand that ..no need. It turns out that the subconscious opposes.? For examination ..more and unnecessary. Just to make intuitive view in the shared key. But the logical meaning of that is? what she says..or no.?) What do You think?
Well..let's say, from different sides..it would be good to consider..the projects..) on the Basis of the main principles of the examination.. be fair and Unbiased..and the most important principle..is that ..the expert is not able to Judge. That is, to Judge anyone, but not a member of the Expert Council..)

нева

Post by нева » Sat Mar 05, 2016 22:15

Fallacies The expert Council of the Club...it's a good idea..)
Талласиец wrote: has not Yet developed a procedure of examination,
According to the rules of the examination...cooler passing never met..)
But You..yourself, as this order..see?.)
Last edited by нева on Sat Mar 05, 2016 22:42, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Mar 05, 2016 22:35

к-13 wrote:More than 20 thousand pages of the volume, the forum has already caught up with all the Great Soviet Encyclopedia
.All of these pages ..99%.. dead because no one writes..)
Last edited by нева on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:27, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Sat Mar 05, 2016 22:52

Талласиец wrote: Please help in clarifying the topics
..It is possible to rename the topic..on ...the.. sect studies) And even attempts to evaluate Marchenko(of radasteya)..in his rhythmology...and compare with the Rhythms ..Mahamantra, Krishna consciousness...when the impulses of the cast..the mantra ..duplicated the rhythm of contraction of the cardiac muscle..) Nothing new under the sun.

Овод

Post by Овод » Sun Mar 06, 2016 0:04

нева wrote:By the rules of the examination...cooler passing never met..)
He has an interesting manner of presentation,plus they have a pretty good knowledge of psychology. Another thing is that this topic may not be interested in.

Овод

Post by Овод » Sun Mar 06, 2016 0:09

нева wrote:Possible to rename the topic..on ...the sect studies..)
You have me a bit ahead. He wanted this title has to offer. :)

Ира

Post by Ира » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:06

How people are dependent on others ' opinions ))) examination can be performed for anything and for a long time, broadcasting labels and she public the search for truths. The only thing in this - that the experiences of each own. As long as you do it will not get you one in the head and consciousness do not invest.

нева

Post by нева » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:55

Ира wrote: Only the main thing in this - that the experiences of each own.
Can we consider the experience, the result of the work?
Ира wrote:How people are dependent on others ' opinions )))
Well, probably interested in someone else's opinion, people subconsciously want to get an idea about someone else's strange experiences, but often, and Vice versa. When people are very dependent on their opinions, and teach the "right" to live for others even without asking, need it or not.)) It's kind of very natural processes of interactions.(accumulation and expansion, a minus and a plus, the lack and excess)
Last edited by нева on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:11, edited 3 times in total.

нева

Post by нева » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:57

Овод wrote: Another thing is that this topic may not be interested in.
If need be, just ask his opinion..and all..)

нева

Post by нева » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:32

That's the way let's analyze the writings of Carlos Castaneda, in which many people have built their worldview.
For example we know from personal conversations with Michael Hornero, (this ally Castaneda for the study of native American shamanism from the same University), Carlos personally only wrote the first two books, the publication of which Garner gave him the material means. What is the reason for the continued success of Castaneda..? Why has it become a super best-seller in Russia? .

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:53

:)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:28

Well. Here the theme of the place))) Thank you.

And me today (the next step) sent to the wall VK a smart article, which perfectly illustrates metaphorically the impact of the Internet on self-development:
I hate that in the modern world, all we need to understand. You decided to buy, say, a Bicycle. Like the sites that sell large. With the help of Wikipedia among dozens of categories of bikes you found one you like ideal. Scrolling through ten pages of the catalog, looked pretty cheap bike in more-less a reputable store, but confuses you, next exhibited the same, but 10K cheaper. I wonder why? Compare two models and find the difference — one front sleeve of steel, and the second from a titanium alloy (or even the second no mounts for bottle). It's time to ask the long overdue question — why do I have to understand all this? I just want to use the street due to rotation of the pedals.

Well, pierce that is the question — what is the difference of sleeve of titanium alloy and steel? Drops out a lot, you don't need, but is an interesting link — the forum of the physics faculty two students arguing about why parts for anything made of steel and titanium alloy, always so different in price? One says that the weight, the second is the durability and price of the starting material. Then comes the scientific Director of both graduate and says softly, closing the discussion, that the question in this form does not make sense, since there are many varieties of steel and titanium alloys and to talk without specifying specific brands correctly. What the hell? Google manufacturers bushings and finally find the specific brand of the materials used, but since the topic is closed, and no one to ask, find email one of the graduate students and write him a letter with a question. Finally jumping on godforsaken websites, which refers to the varieties of steel and titanium alloys.

Going to bed and you dream that in a dusty village shop sold two bikes — the one with the white tyres, a little more expensive. Wake up by a knock at the door. Two polite men in plain clothes asking you weird questions — why the interest in titanium alloys? How often do you go to the forums dedicated to aviation? What do you know about the project of a fighter "Besovets"? You say all clean — choose a Bicycle, do not come, do not know, do you understand that just now accidentally wandered to the site. Visitors leave but promise to return, if you realize that you were not honest. You really wonder what kind of fighter like this, but you're holding back.

The evening comes the response from students — these stamps vary in specific strength, strength at high temperatures and other strengths, but for a Bicycle hub that has no value, because to reach the temperature where significant differences between the two bushings, or have to drive in salt lake at a speed of 800 km/hour, or to drive the front wheel in the open-hearth furnace. You write a letter — thank you for the answer, but then why two Bicycle hub and so different in price? Make links to the bikes. I can't fall asleep, building the version that is the secret fighter is.

In Internet cafes you come in tight on the nose cap, launch tor from a flash drive and download everything that is for "the fighter "Besovets"" in different variations. During the time at the computer to pay in cash. At home you can reinstall the system and view the collected information. It turns out that the project of the fighter was closed a year ago due to outside estimates, and Titanic, and workshop disbanded and moved on to different projects. The main aircraft of "Besovets" moved to the States, but mysteriously died a few months later. The team of "Pulkovo" has ambitious objectives, but about what happened to the prototype, anywhere there was no information, although it became clear that at the time of closing, the project was already under test. Interesting, but need to go to sleep.

Bother you at work. You Google the name of the youngest of the team, a mysterious fighter, and instincts are right — on the fifth page of Google you find it on Instagram. The profile is open, the last picture is filled about a year ago. On it a smiling guy shows off a caught fish. Geotag specifies — the village of Besovets in Karelia. You pack a suitcase.

The airbase is protected, to get a civilian closer than ten kilometers, is not possible. In Google maps nuza area of the map covered controllernum and controllername forest. You decide to go down the river in a boat that renting a one-eyed local resident for a bottle of port. Reaching the fake region Google maps, you can go ashore and under cover of night, sneaking to the side of the base. You see ahead of powerful spotlights some of the towers.

Sneaking to the barbed wire and through the trees watching the strange picture — soldiers unloaded from a cargo plane large container. On the tail of the aircraft flaunts a white sun in a blue square inside of the red square. The soldiers opened the container, inside of which are children in overalls, khaki impermeable bags over their heads. And here is something you did not expect — sounds of silence your phone loud signals the new letter. Nearby, she could hear noises and a loud voice, commanding to go out with your hands up. You are broken up and run through the night forest. Trying to run a zigzag pattern you can hear dogs barking and see the flickering of lanterns. You run so long, you start to panic — the forest ends, the river is not visible, however, and the pursuers seem to have lost the trail. You ran into the street. The sun had not yet risen, but the sky was already growing lighter.

The legs do not go. After lying in the bushes beside the road, you hear the sound of Bicycle tires on asphalt. A woman with a basket of berries behind slowly passing by. You catch up and bring out all his charm and persuasiveness — car stalled in the woods, go to the gas station, maybe throw in? The woman happily agrees to help. You're sitting on the trunk, dangling his legs, and suddenly notice that her bike has a mount for the bottle.

Are you looking for the letter issued your presence at the barbed fence. This graduate student. He compared the two bikes on which you made reference, and noticed that they are not only the materials of the sleeves, but the country of Assembly. Despite the fact that both companies have legal address in the Netherlands, in fact precast plant one of them are in Taiwan. This explains the difference in price, says the graduate student.

Once home, you fall exhausted on the bed, but for you guests again in the civil war. You'd think a story about a birthday party at the dacha of a friend, drawn up in the morning, but the men do not even try to get you to clean water. They are interested in, why you should not vayfay password. You answer that just moved into an apartment and have not had time to restore order. Here comes the third and they are about something whispering in the hallway. From their conversation you understand only the words "Cyclops" and "BlackBerry". When he returned, one of them nervously knocks on the knee of some papers, and then smiles, like the scores on some business, and advises you to set a password on the router - you never know what an attacker is able to get online. Go.

You decide what bike you don't really need. He terrifies you the countless number of details, which you know too little and cannot fully trust the safety of your health. Suddenly brakes that were assembled at the factory, where two Chinese workers recently committed suicide, but the news about this, of course, did not write. Or a saddle was in store confiscated at the border of the party where the inspection body confused rolls over the Geiger counter? Or, for example, on some unknown to you forum users are debating, not whether the original model Bicycle frame with disc hernia? Details so much that some of them can easily hide the one that will cause harm to your health, and you are lucky to become one of the thousands of customers who it will face.

Walking is also useful, you decide. To walk and admire the world around you. By the way, you're wanted to buy good semi-professional camera? That's just not very clear why two cameras with the same number of megapixels differ in price by more than two times?

Let's Google that.

By Duran
For those who didn't get or are too lazy to read, give morality))) Instead of just go out and buy a bike (or camera, or maybe just take and start some practice of self-development) of modern Internet-oriented candidate in the enlightened begins to Google, climbs in the jungle and eventually came to the conclusion that he is great and does not need it, and to walk no less useful.

That's the whole point of these topics. The system does not need an independent and happy people, but always dissatisfied, acutely in something unnecessary and always need something what is not clear though - really need - is a great samokritika the cogs of a smoothly functioning mechanism. And the system will adjust the screws so that they themselves worked to appear new and new screws and the old screws didn't happen to stop spinning, becoming self-sufficient.

So let's Google "the many practices, different techniques, technologies and products of different authors" and put them here! After all, the more choices, the easier it is to choose, is it? Just ask Buridan's ass...<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:42

All would be well... but only the self in the store is not for sale. And effort to develop - a force including a search of information.

First, the search information (self-learning)
Then, processing information (model construction)
And then a conscious understanding (which is facilitated by a presentation at school practice)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:51

мимоходом wrote:a force including a search of information
Including, another dead end.

Information makes sense to look for business promotion.

What truly need, a specific person, is itself.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Mar 06, 2016 13:06

dead ends, in principle, does not exist ))) Just because there is no template "end result" and "we need this." The universe is the putty that sculpts itself without criteria.
that is true you need a specific person, is itself.
Yes. But ask such a person - what you saw, set out... And the output will be zero letters ))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 15:05

мимоходом wrote:All would be well... but only the self in the store is not for sale. And effort to develop - a force including a search of information.

First, the search information (self-learning)
Then, processing information (model construction)
And then a conscious understanding (which is facilitated by a presentation at school practice)
All would be well... but only to information processing, the case will not come to that. It will take all the time that the seeker is able to devote self-development. And then he is tired and all this information will remain dormant. I have 20 years on the Internet on these subjects grazing (mainly OS and developmental psychology) - probably thousands of similar examples seen. Units that really have achieved something still say this with pleasure and interest - if unable to achieve steady results, then throw away. Well, those who (so to speak) exaggerate their achievements more than the topic generally do not want to touch, but others are happy (for a while, then again, priorities change - once a taboo and a new hobby). And there are many (their name is Legion :) - 99,5 percent of the total).

Self-development on the principle of "to strive, to seek, to find and perepryatat" (the motto of "ORUR", at least during my stay). The meaning of life - only search, mindless pursuit of unrealistic illusions.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Mar 06, 2016 15:26

мимоходом wrote: dead ends, in principle, does not exist )))
Even as there are! When you get in a specific trap, the idea that this impasse is solved, in principle, you're not warm. Guys I understand that somewhere there is the one with my clear awareness that I personally, of these choices. Live in this world, here and consider the real possibilities. Those that you personally, in the moment, you can use.
мимоходом wrote:But ask such a person - what you saw, set out... And the output will be zero letters ))
If I found out for myself what that thing, the possession of which gives me pleasure, and the extraction process also gives me pleasure. I'm happy, got it for myself, and I in the process of production, it is not is a duty to report on topics of their skill and luck.
Because such boasting all angles.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Mar 06, 2016 15:31

к-13 wrote:the Meaning of life - only search, mindless pursuit of unrealistic illusions.
The meaning of life is life itself. What emotions do you feel. According to your terminology. You're either a fly or a bee. Unfortunately, we in life, hybrids. Palomaki. Or monopoly.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Mar 06, 2016 15:40

Ира wrote:How people are dependent on others ' opinions ))) examination can be performed for anything and for a long time, broadcasting labels and she public the search for truths. The only thing in this - that the experiences of each own. As long as you do it will not get you one in the head and consciousness do not invest.
Basically, that says it all!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 16:31

Смелый wrote:
к-13 wrote:the Meaning of life - only search, mindless pursuit of unrealistic illusions.
The meaning of life is life itself. What emotions do you feel.
It was about those of 99.5%. What I don't like the approach of those who follow such topics in the materials of the club.
According to your terminology. You're either a fly or a bee. Unfortunately, we in life, hybrids. Palomaki. Or monopoly.
The whole point of personal growth lies in the fact that the bee is in each individual an individual won fly, since you touched on these estimates (they are not mine, by the way, from the fable). To the meaning and use of won a meaningless futility. Light up the darkness, realization and consciousness won automatism zombies, a positive Outlook won dull skepticism, and eternal dissatisfaction fell from the hands of happiness here and now. Which I can't get banal of collecting the read means and purchased items...

That's before I found it in the person a subject who brought him luck (stone with a hole, a bone or a dried rabbit foot) - he life cares and nurtures, transfers to children, those grandchildren, the generations are stored and used. And all this time he works, brings happiness and accumulates power - simply because more people notice the facts of his work and to pay less attention to the punctures. But if you lose it, true legend lay...
But now what? A man bought a magical artifact (much superior to the characteristics of the trash that people for generations have worked), and after a month it already collects dust on the shelf - already need a more expensive and powerful - he is not satisfied, it is not as fashionable, not as effective, and generally fed up. Magic has depreciated, ways to become better, which previously were kept behind seven seals, and many could cost lives, now bundles lying on the pages of trash sites in the same category with the ways to increase the weewee, earn for free online or to lose weight obzhirov with another secret supercredit from some star... And the comments under them very useful and valuable anonymous feedback, some of which is lacking here...<