EXAMINATION

нева
Re: EXPERTISE

Post by нева » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:33

Смелый wrote:all parts, until the last nail is equally important. For starters, you need to at least take this fact as obvious. Start treating yourself as a whole, to refer to themselves, as a whole, without isolating, or belittling the individual parts.
Totally agree with You.
Смелый wrote:And is an integer, it'll just regulate and put in order. How to achieve this? Everyone that is capable of
Well, actually, if classic approach to the question the integrity ofthere, the focus shifts from the head to the body, to achieve a strong feeling of bodily integrity, though the torso neck and head. Sometimes, to achieve consistent results in the development of energy integrity of themselves, the people resorted to various tricks, such as the very-slow-motion, which allows you to monitor the movement of its energy, avoiding the ragged rigidity. That is, the ability to slowly pull the continuity of his physical movement contributes to the achievement of the connection(or fusion) of internal energy, and building energy integrity.

If the question of the integrity approach is not quite classic..to the best of Your mantra.. to remove the "WE"., once again implicitly personalize various subpersonalities, And then they will think that they are many and "THEY" got together and are friends now. But You raised the issue which in Internal Alchemy is called the "fusion of collected ingredients.")
After the "fusion of ingredients" (to achieve integrity) of the person usually becomes the representative of some "Laws" and the bearer of the "Third Force" ))
Last edited by нева on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:53, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:52

Some time ago, about 2 year I was drawn to create something like Ifrit in fact, created as I understand these things without having understanding and knowledge, so that 'Ifrit' is only for General understanding/.

This program was endowed with a kind of limited intelligence and would have had a system in your country only for a certain space. It took some time /a couple a month/ and the program began to work more and more. A year has passed - even stronger. 2 year - unthinkable /if I compare with the old indicators at the beginning/ stronger.

During the deployment of the program I learned many things about these pieces, both from the observation and analysis program and the external sources of knowledge on the topic. Subsequently took the decision to involve this programme in itself, as it is /in the beginning/ depended on my personal strength /as the work of many of the artifacts depends, in my opinion, from personal strength and understanding of the statement, despite external energy sources sewn into these artifacts/.

I pulled, but the "background" of the program left, and in a very working condition. Ie. when art /not only/ write works that if a long time in a certain room or hall were involved in some sort of magic or koldovstva - the very walls are impregnated with the magic or sorcery and then kicking for centuries.
Last edited by Иван Славов on Sun Apr 17, 2016 21:59, edited 1 time in total.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:55

нева wrote:Well, actually, if classic approach to the issue of integrity, there is, from the head to the body, to achieve a strong feeling of bodily integrity, though the torso neck and head. Sometimes, to achieve consistent results in the development of energy integrity of themselves, the people resorted to various tricks
I wrote that every wish can use what he likes.

In turn, I suggested. I have tested it. I kinestetik and live in sensation. When I lie down, relax and play this mantra in mind, it is filling the body with Energy. And, at the same time, in different parts of the body. I can't exactly keep track of what's faster or primary filled. It is obvious that the reference particle "WE"all of our moving. It is not an indicator? Someone we were led to believe that here we have a lying problem.

And here our plot takes us to a happy life. In the end, one part of ourselves we treat as bad, and this is better.

All we have is a wonderful part of us. Without exception, as poor Creative Power not create. We then fill and spoil.

In General, who, how, and where. My wording mantras satisfied. Who needs more convenient - can easily come up with yourself. When needed!

нева

Post by нева » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:12

Смелый wrote: it is Obvious that when referring to particles, "WE", all of our moving. It is not an indicator?
.. About the particle "We" in relation to himself, meant that suddenly, some reading, and so have the obsessive Voices in my head argue among themselves periodically. I mean, with caution..to the mantras..) That is, once it recognizes someone for himself, that He.. is the "We" and let go of control, and completely split into a Legion, and not even notice..

Just as the element of safety mentioned.)

нева

Post by нева » Tue Mar 08, 2016 13:01

Ахим wrote:I got, but the "background" of the program left, and in a very working condition.
After the formation of integrity, have no problems with the formation of entities, so to speak.
Ахим wrote: "No need to multiply entities".
not pre-prepared having integrity..)

This is a reproduction of a rather old drawing, where forms ..a lot of sushnosti , and has the power to control everyone, being simultaneously in several Worlds.
The formation of "sushnosti"..that's fine ..with enough training, but being the head of magic school, tag untrained people, many of them in old age.. Iritov at least ..just not right..))

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Mar 08, 2016 13:44

Some are eager to realize-unite-in-one all essence, the DoppelgangeR, subpersonalities, past lives /allies/ and all sorts of other scattered worlds fact to yourself:
Last edited by Иван Славов on Tue Mar 08, 2016 13:49, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Mar 08, 2016 13:47

Ахим wrote:Some are eager to realize-unite-in-one all essence, the DoppelgangeR, subpersonalities,
Yes here..Bold and he raised this issue..It would be nice to figure out what the Force is able to manage the process..)
Last edited by нева on Tue Mar 08, 2016 13:53, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Mar 08, 2016 13:53

ExplorerAndrei Vadimovich, perhaps, a good thing in this direction.
A depression in the U-systemprobably also will give some understanding.
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5919&start=75
Аура wrote:
Ахим wrote:- how did these ancient archetypes /Sage, Warrior and Priest/?
Similarly, as with all programs, not written by programmers - in fact it is standing waves in the horizontal space between the surface of the Earth and the physical component of GEIP the ionosphere, resulting from the resonating waves emitted by the brain of all living beings. There is an assumption that these programs began to form even in the human community and the animal, so is the ancient arch-typical programs...

нева

Post by нева » Tue Mar 08, 2016 14:15

..The Opportunity..heartily congratulations.. Aura and All the Wonderful and Unique Women on international women's day 8th of March!!!. .) :o

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Mar 08, 2016 15:39

Ахим wrote:"No need to multiply entities"
Just deploying the theme, you can give as an example the passages from the books of Dion fortune: "Psychic self-defense"starting on page 25:
I survived one exceptionally nasty experience in which randomly formed werewolf...
Kenneth Grant met again terrible examples in the subject /will not go/ but like Merlin's experience with the succubus in the Chaos /Roger Zelazny/ and also some discussion here.
---
And, by the way, vysheupomjanutye in the subject dad Carlos /Castaneda/ or rather - he recapitulation sure it helps to collect scattered here and there a piece of myself.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Mar 08, 2016 21:50

Ахим wrote: - or rather, his recapitulation sure it helps to collect scattered here and there a piece of myself.
You are absolutely right! But also the luminaries of psychoanalysis, Freud and Jung have developed such technology, but early.. If Castaneda's technique was not based on the real writings of various bodies, they would not be truth or fiction, and would not work, and why..It would need.. the Truth.. no one will not be read seriously.There is even at the end, qi Gong..dragged, like some sort of witch sent studying in China..)) and from there the knowledge of qi-mode brought..and how to manage the energies..)) But the Central idea ... what a Warrior..really Lonely, and no one can understand. But the manual for the subconscious type more than three not to gather.. or rather more than nine( live in small communities), and stay alone with their challenges and not speak of it to tell how earn credits..and give...it does not Militarily..) Alone ..is more important...and individualism..) And was once a strong society, were all together, and now wherever you look ..entirely..the lonely Warriors..and Mages..)

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Tue Mar 08, 2016 22:50

Magic is what lies behind the organs of our senses. As we know eyes, ears, etc. we perceive not a lot. And just what through the senses gives us our brain. What lies behind the fact that is before it hits our retina, ear, etc.? What is it? This kind of coercion? A person just has a small selection in this framework. As a metaphor you can contact Castaneda the Tonal and the nagual. The tonal is manifested, which have passed through the organs of our senses, and manifested to our consciousness in a certain way. And the Nagual is what is on the other side of the senses. And here it seems to me that magic is human subjectivity, is able through the will to control the Nagual, which in turn creates the manifested "Tonnelny" the world in our perception. Again, I say that it's a metaphor and it's working version. And here I will say that I would be grateful to anyone who could make adjustments to this position.
Last edited by Гродно on Tue Mar 08, 2016 23:39, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Tue Mar 08, 2016 22:55

Гродно wrote: Tonal is manifested, which have passed through the organs of our senses, and manifested to our consciousness in a certain way. And the Nagual is what is on the other side of the senses.
That's right, the terms Conscious and Unconscious have become boring....and hearing.. and nothing new..therefore, the introduction of mysterious terminology.justifiably..)
Гродно wrote: out Tonnes, is able through the will to control the Nagual
It's about a Third force, which manages both the tonal and the nagual equally and with the same aspect ratio..) But it is not the will..)

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:17

нева wrote:It's about a Third force
What kind of Third force, you say? Give a link in order to synchronize, that is.

нева

Post by нева » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:04

Гродно wrote: Give a link in order to synchronize, that is.
Unfortunately in the Internet of information about the esoteric aspect of the Third Force(the management) are not met.(( But she is easily controlled by the will, so it can be confused with it .

нева

Post by нева » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:24

Талласиец wrote: Tens of thousands of methods. Thousands of directions. Hundreds of enlightened, which some only know where to move and how. And meanwhile, among the followers, very few really advanced in the personal development of the people.
Do not you think this absurd?
To accuse everyone that they are just lazy, a little work on yourself, pursue new artifacts, casting the old, not using their potential, it is certainly possible, but this is not quite correct, in my opinion...
My personal opinion is the lack of primary education in this area. No "Alphabet". No elementary school where patiently explain the basics and help you to find points of contact with the world of personal development. Helped to understand.
View from the other side..)
Any development is required conditions For example, to how the seed sprouted and began to grow, we need the appropriate conditions..humidity, temperature, etc. Or they assume if you take the kitten home do not feed or drink, it is not something that will cease to grow and die more, nedabah of course. They say that to be at the right time in the right place, it is actually getting into some of the conditions conducive to realization. So high skill can be considered, the ability to create conditions for development, where the developing will have to develop, regardless of his desire or not. To one day be "in the right place at the right time" no coemi case, you cannot satisfy your information and interest, and keep him as the Apple of his eye, and to strengthen(potential difference), plugging fingers in his ears and closing their eyes before there Explanation..)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:50

I am personally very interesting aspects of the recapitulation of staring at myself /in particular the eyes/ in the mirror-mirror surface /in particular the mirror of ISIS/.
I mean - when I remember /pereprobyval/ some things, situations, etc., sort of a part of you /well there's a light body do something, then the "body", which is "written" all this, and reflected by the physical eye and physical body changes and takes on that form W as once when the event, situation, etc. was the place to be in time. And also you can view in the mirror.
Here - in a similar way some look at past incarnations.

нева

Post by нева » Thu Mar 10, 2016 19:16

Ахим wrote:I am personally very interesting aspects of the recapitulation
Some even manage a youth to maintain or to rejuvenate old in physical age, when you know how to remember, to feel and hold..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Mar 19, 2016 16:28

нева wrote:Yes..That's Bold and he raised this issue..It would be nice to figure out what the Force is able to manage the process..)

Just , for some. And long but easy for others. And methods have been described. I have not one year worked and is still working. To combine MPL just need .....The Internet to help.
Be aware of MPL that's not all, don't even recognize the cooler...Ki. And to merge locations into one, and all the labor of Sisyphus(but for schizo...) do Others manage just. One (one entity inside biomachine-human) does not happen. He then either down, or a Saint.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Tue Apr 12, 2016 16:53

Смелый wrote:
Смелый wrote:
.The Project "The Decider". This is a unique project. I work with him less than a month. Thanks to this project, very much I have finally gathered into a heap. Ever been to a lot of useful thoughts that are gradually forgotten. Now they are remembered, collected in a heap, and even start to develop further.

In this case, "actor" is constantly being improved. This forum, just encyclopedia. In this encyclopedia, full of all sorts of supposedly intelligent and advanced knowledge. But unfortunately, of little help to success in life in terms of society.

Here is "the decider", this is a purely practical thing. It is not a religion, requiring the adept of obedience and worship. It is a friend, located in another dimension.

Therefore, I recommend as ABC's and strength of materials and the philosopher's stone.
Welcome The Brave!
You mean the actor that's in the sale here? Tell me more of your observations. And how do you think he's in business for themselves can show?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 22:40

Алсемо wrote:you mean the actor that's in the sale here?
No, the one in the club...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:22

Алсемо wrote:Welcome Brave!You mean the actor that's in the sale here? Tell me more of your observations. And how do you think he's in business for themselves can show?
Versital it's not a bracelet , it's a System the Club was given and can, if correctly to use it not only in business to understand that it is easier to accept :? without the fancy stuff works , someone is difficult, but...it works and develops and plagiarism and sold under different sauces)))) But everything is easily available without dances with a tambourine around the campfire under the Tom-Toms))) it's Just YOU and your subconscious, and power of the Creator program, with which you communicate and plan their....

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:03

If you know where to read, to precipite a link please.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:49

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Apr 15, 2016 16:49

Talisien!
I saw your suggestion, and let's just say happy. questions like - why do you need to ask in my opinion, people who do not want to change anything. And your theme is directly resonates with the theme of the Laws of MAGIC and even more with the topic of technical safety in MAGIC.
After all, now really, plenty of all sorts of groups and clubs. People rush in Neizdannoe Absolutely no idea where and why. A - for the sake of showing off - I'm here, so cool! You all are against me nothing!--- unfortunately, more than half.
Among fans of the meditations and rituals as minimqm 5% of the people who in these wilds smertelno dangerous to climb. But they are often encouraged - come on, you have data!
Many of the techniques are built in General on the methods of withdrawal of the psyche.
In General, I agree that EXPERTIZE - a thing necessary and useful