EXAMINATION

Смелый
Re: EXPERTISE

Post by Смелый » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:14

нева wrote:by the Way, for the subconscious is the key word, the utterance of which includes the subconscious.
The subconscious mind always works! But at different times, with different activity.

Just try to sit and just poroznosti the word "Subconscious".

And the Subconscious responds, but not in mind, and the flow of Energy.

Spoken words come to mind, there are processed, and then the signal goes down. To The Subconscious.

It's like, watch the Navigator on the bridge, gives to the engine room of the team "silent running", "fast forward" and so on.

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:23

I wonder then.... The role of the Rational Mind in the interactions of the conscious and subconscious..)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:25

It's like, watch the Navigator on the bridge, gives to the engine room of the team "silent running", "fast forward" and so on.
Military egalitarianism does not forgive even the "experts". :?

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:31

нева wrote:I Wonder then.... The role of the Rational Mind in the interactions of the conscious and subconscious..)
Yes! But really, it's complicated. There is the concept of the Operator. There is still a huge number of Personalities.

NEED to see THEMSELVES AS a UNIFIED, HOLISTIC!

And this itself, a single whole, and need to program!

By the way, will add a cool exercise.

Walk down a street, square, forest Park and so on. Look at their feet. Give yourself the command.

UNDER OUR FEET, NOT JUST EARTH! BENEATH OUR FEET THE EARTH! HUGE AND ROUND!

Begin to feel yourself walking on a huge Globe!

The flow of Energy toward you.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:33

Ахим wrote:Army egalitarianism does not forgive even the "experts". :?
Bold all is forgiven! He can afford it!

But pants is little they can afford. Here and puff yourself in the area!

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:34

Смелый wrote:
Ахим wrote:Army egalitarianism does not forgive even the "experts". :?
Bold all is forgiven! He can afford it!

But pants is little they can afford. Here and puff yourself in the area!
az az az

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:35

Ахим wrote:az az az
az az az

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:43

az Apparently this smiley symbolizes respect for the Ego of the other person.
Смелый wrote:6. Likely to be useful to begin with great respect, to relate to our Ego.
At last..!)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:49

Igor, I asked you to do as I described. Did I ask you to Express their understanding? I asked you to describe your feelings, from the suggested exercises.
Just when you are asked - did you expect that I will do so-and-so will feel exactly what was going to describe you. But nothing seems to work almost always - expectations are not met... So better off without them - funny when everyone perceives in different ways and learns in different description other something different than a blueprint to write the same ))

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:53

Смелый wrote:Spoken words come to mind
Chegoy something new. I thought that the words in my head are born.

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:57

Русалка wrote:by Doing something new. I thought that the words in my head are born.
To the head attached the whole nervous system which can be considered the conscious and the subconscious.. and sometimes the impulse can be born for example "heart", and the words take shape in my head already then. For example when women get up in the night to the fridge for a tasty and wander like a zombie down the corridor , in the head they can spin different words ...sweet, salty, spicy..and so on, But that they are not in the head is born.probably.. But my head just heard...)

Овод

Post by Овод » Mon Mar 07, 2016 14:24

Смелый wrote:I Suggest you boast of something that taken thee out of your head. Not a discussion of something read thee. Something you just invented. That is not in other books.
Yes,it is easy! :)
Овод wrote:I like for his not very long life have studied several dozen religious teachings. In some exercises, I first sight saw the whole of their parasitism,others required more detailed study. Several times thinking that I finally found what I wanted,I delved into these teachings for what was repeatedly hit in the head. Was and couple's beliefs,they radiated the energy of goodness,but over time I realized that in all of them something is missing... after some time I realized some obvious things that I had not even thought,with the result that I created,but rather realize the true religion.
To describe the whole process of my spiritual quest will take a long time,and to write a lot of letters I have no special wishes,so let's get right to the essence of the religion that I came up with:
Name of religion: Samolva

Creator: The Gadfly

Logo/emblem releasei organization: Official logo yet exist,and as neoficialnaja emblem can serve as photographs of the lynx preparing for his attack. Lynx in this case is a symbol provakatorov and freethinkers,in fact for them once again, and it was created by this religious direction.

Scripture: the Holy Scripture of this religion is the most short religious Scriptures of all creeds what predominant man and the moment of its creation. It consists of only three secret words,namely: to PRAY for THEMSELVES!

The prophets: the Exact number of prophets is currently not installed,but reliably know that the number of prophets in this religious community will always be equal to the number of followers,since every follower of this faith automatically becomes a prophet.

Technical aspects: Take any man of prayer(Christian for example),swap the words "God" and "Jesus Christ" with the words "I" and "My identity",and in those places where the questioner is called a "Slave to God" to correct "Lord of Gods",that's all :) Similar aboutm take Islamic,hare Krishna, or any other prayer, and edit it to your taste. Also don't forget to thank yourself for anything and make themselves different sacrifices and what those sacrifices it depends on your imagination.
<

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 07, 2016 14:29

Овод wrote:, PRAY YOURSELF!
=(equal to).. reconcile Himself with Himself.. and Reunite Himself with Himself, and enter into the Kingdom of heaven which is not where something is not clear where, and in front of Everyone.. and at any given time. For sharing Yourself, Mind Your stops to see the Whole, and sincerely believe that a simple stick for as much as two the end.. And Truly, One end of the stick will be Bad and the other is very Good. And Yes you can slam the Gates of Heaven in the same moment forever, and is doomed ever since the Soul to wander in the Darkness All Darkness of Things..finding Solace in the eternal Search of the Lost..Himself..)
(texts for Future sermons.)...)
Last edited by нева on Mon Mar 07, 2016 15:35, edited 12 times in total.

ФаритК

Post by ФаритК » Mon Mar 07, 2016 14:52

нева wrote:
Русалка wrote:by Doing something new. I thought that the words in my head are born.
To the head attached the whole nervous system which can be considered the conscious and the subconscious.. and sometimes the impulse can be born for example "heart", and the words take shape in my head already then. For example when women get up in the night to the fridge for a tasty and wander like a zombie
If detailing, the impulse that is perceived as "I need sugar, vodka and cigarette" etc. - are often derived not the most excellent the brain, heart, stomach, and cunning parasites, for example, the fungus Aspergillus. They're kind of stupid, but the colony they live their lives, make friends and enmity with others, manage at the level of biochemistry and the other to manipulate the behavior and preferences of the carrier, carrying out the hijacking. Although that is another topic :)

Талласиец

Post by Талласиец » Mon Mar 07, 2016 15:36

The heat in the subject, even scary to go so as not to fall under the hot hand or something. 8)
But LIVELY and INTERESTING! I'll try to explain to some angry followers of personal development, what I meant by creating this topic. :)
I'm reading the threads of this forum, I saw people who shoveled a bunch of different systems, and can distinguish between "slag" from the really valuable information. And just wanted to have a topic that any newbie can find the info on the basics of how to "enter" the system of self-development. What to pay attention to. What are the most banal and common errors. And it is better to create something like "ABC beginner", the collection of tips and exercises. A simple (the simplest), which firstly does not require technical equipment, and secondly is easy to learn, thirdly - don't really depend on location, time and place of the meeting. (A couple already in the discussion threw Bold )
Agree that all the themes of the rest of the forum is mainly targeted at people who have these same basics. And the newcomers ,as silly first-graders on tour at the Institute , ask questions, and only a few have a condescending answers. But mostly they (we) say:"I do Not understand, then it's time, read the forum and the realization will come."
Education is primarily a system. A large part of the system - knowledge of theory, methods of solution, developed by God-knows-when. And just taught in school as truth. That is, the school is not forcing the students themselves to seek the solution of theorems to prove the laws of physics, re-open the chemical elements. And teach: "Make so-and-so, will this result is based on the law of so-and-so scientist who discovered it then". You take this knowledge for granted and just use them.
But when it comes to personal development starts some mess. Tens of thousands of methods. Thousands of directions. Hundreds of enlightened, which some only know where to move and how. And meanwhile, among the followers, very few really advanced in the personal development of the people.
Do not you think this absurd?
To accuse everyone that they are just lazy, a little work on yourself, pursue new artifacts, casting the old, not using their potential, it is certainly possible, but this is not quite correct, in my opinion...
My personal opinion is the lack of primary education in this area. No "Alphabet". No elementary school where patiently explain the basics and help you to find points of contact with the world of personal development. Helped to understand.
While in fact, it turns out . First-graders ( a person who first begins to comprehend the basics of self-development, differently you will not name) display on the road and say, "Well, it's time to learn the science. In this city, 20 schools, 5 of them with a mathematical bent, two sports, one with a bias in.yaz. . Some teachers just teach, but do not explain anything really, so be careful. Some explain, but it's all nonsense, and some you will beat and take away pocket money. There are two schools and one Institute. But where and what to study, you have to understand yourself, because it's an adult. And remember, you still get education SOONER OR LATER, one way OR another!" :wink:<

Талласиец

Post by Талласиец » Mon Mar 07, 2016 15:51

Talking about the Subconscious here, too many to say. passing created a topic: tales of a shower of viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5981 in this tale I think is a real option, what is the Subconscious mind. The subconscious mind - as a channel of communication with Our greater multidimensional part, to reunite with which we aspire. :) And if the Subconscious mind does not help us to realize that in this incarnation, so maybe just in the background of our global problems (which we forgot) , our desires seem more multi-dimensional our part, to put it mildly, weird? :)

Овод

Post by Овод » Mon Mar 07, 2016 16:01

нева wrote:
Овод wrote:, PRAY YOURSELF!
=(equal to).. reconcile yourself to Yourself.. and Reunite Ourselves with Ourselves, and come into the Kingdom of heaven which is not where something is not clear where, and in front of Everyone..at any point in time. For sharing Yourself, you can't see the Whole, and sincerely believe that prostoy stick for as much as two the end.. And Truly, One end of the stick is Bad and the other is very Good. And shut the Gates of Heaven forever, and is doomed ever since the Soul to wander in the Darkness All Darkness of Things..)
(texts for Future sermons.)...)
Right :) you understood very well the idea of such beliefs. In this case, there is no religious obscurantism,on the contrary, such faith helps to give your thoughts the right. And the main value of my system is not esoteric(although some occult principle I put in there),and psychological help to gradually get rid of many blocks,and this system will help to eliminate not only conscious,but also and those that exist in humans at a deep level of unconsciousness,to which even chaotrope rarely reaches.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Mar 07, 2016 17:33

мимоходом wrote:Just when you asked - did you expect that I will do so-and-so will feel exactly what was going to describe you. But nothing seems to work almost always - expectations are not met... So better off without them - funny when everyone perceives in different ways and learns in different description other something different than a blueprint to write the same ))
I didn't expect anything. Simple things. Said a few times the word Subconscious. The subconscious responded in a certain place of the body (actually, Essential).

Said a few times the word Ego. Echoed elsewhere. What could be simpler?

Just do not think that the Ego or the Subconscious, I are in the same place and you in another. All the same.

I came to the conclusion that you need with great respect, to treat his own Ego. What could be simpler. And even better, appreciate and/or to program itself a.

I wrote it in Russian language, understandable to all of us here? Or any Martian?

Okay, easier to confuse, to put a shadow on the fence than to realize simple things.

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 07, 2016 19:46

Смелый wrote:Just do not think that the Ego or the Subconscious, I are in the same place and you in another. All the same.

I came to the conclusion that you need with great respect, to treat his own Ego
I can even say that no matter where, is much more important than education or not..)
Last edited by нева on Mon Mar 07, 2016 19:59, edited 1 time in total.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Mar 07, 2016 19:57

Смелый wrote:And it is better to create something like "ABC beginner", the collection of tips and exercises. A simple (the simplest), which firstly does not require technical equipment, and secondly is easy to learn, thirdly - don't really depend on location, time and place of the meeting. (A couple already in the discussion threw Bold )
The simplest Alphabet is already done. It made K-13. The Project "The Decider". This is a unique project. I work with him less than a month. Thanks to this project, very much I have finally gathered into a heap. Ever been to a lot of useful thoughts that are gradually forgotten. Now they are remembered, collected in a heap, and even start to develop further.

In this case, "actor" is constantly being improved. This forum, just encyclopedia. In this encyclopedia, full of all sorts of supposedly intelligent and advanced knowledge. But unfortunately, of little help to success in life in terms of society.

Here is "the decider", this is a purely practical thing. It is not a religion, requiring the adept of obedience and worship. It is a friend, located in another dimension.

Therefore, I recommend as ABC's and strength of materials and the philosopher's stone.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Mar 07, 2016 20:01

нева wrote:we can Even say that no matter where, is much more important than education or not..)
Well! And who will determine the degree of politeness of our Ego? And as far as this determiner, well-mannered Ego?

To consider with high Ego - stupid idea! I made this conclusion about themselves. And everyone is free to draw their own conclusions.

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 07, 2016 20:05

Смелый wrote:okay! And who will determine the degree of politeness of our Ego? And as far as this determiner, well-mannered Ego?

To consider with high Ego - stupid idea! I made this conclusion about themselves. And everyone is free to draw their own conclusions.
That's the one..who made the conclusion that to be considered a stupid idea, he will identify good manners..This conclusion has been made by You..it means You are not only Ego..), And who wants to be mindful of my Ego..? When the Ego politely..it's just not that reflective, adaptive and very Educated.. so Ego.. call..And superego superego cooler .. than just ..Ego..) As in dog breeding, well-mannered dog is ballsy value.) And newhospitality dogs even before procreation don't like to admit..)
Last edited by нева on Mon Mar 07, 2016 20:28, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 07, 2016 20:24

Смелый wrote: But everyone is free to draw their own conclusions.
This is the highest stage of development the Ego..)), But each the Ego is firmly confident that it is the Most-Educated and ill-mannered..all around..EGI..And so ..'s opinion is Final and not subject to appeal...IMHO.. called..) That's when IMHO..then Ego is bad mannered, Educated Ego does not seek to dominate, realizing instincts "Chief Bubuya"..and then may come the self-esteem to one's own Ego..because it..just.. chelovecheskaya) Chelovecheskaia..Ego perceived other AGAMI as a Spiritual feat,and also usually respected..and sometimes even generated teachings and religions..like the Buddha such as his Ego was brought up..)), And Bodhidharma(the Buddha in the Japanese sense) itself upper eyelids with a dull knife cut to the eye was not closed to the suffering of others. Your Ego need only the material well-being, and superego need the Whole World..)

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 07, 2016 21:02

Bold The more developed the Ego is, the worthier opponents are, for example, do not pair new members of the forum, for example Satan..) So developed Ego..is far from that.. to see human vices. and disadvantages ... But rather Where heard by the Fate of the World..As Stalin..the personal stuff had a few, but have owned ..many. That Berezovsky and one desyatinoy from that ..not owned. Resting Ego Berezovskogo..compared with Joseph Stalin..) as well As the Great Helmsman Mao...only one book read in his village..translated into Chinese...Napoleon...and read It a hundred Times..delved into the essence.. and developed his Ego..and became head of China.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:37

I reported all the above only in order to push to the obvious.

The subconscious mind, Ego, Soul, Consciousness and what do we have, located on the line along the spine. That is the way of the Central Energochemie.

Thus, all parts of me as a whole. Therefore, referring to respect for his Subconscious, and arrogantly thinking about your Ego, forgetting about the Soul, and personally, it is not clear what speaking (the Operator? Consciousness? Just the brain?), I do my energy unbalanced. This, at least.

All parts, until the last nail is equally important. For starters, you need to at least take this fact as obvious. Start treating yourself as a whole, to refer to themselves, as a whole, without isolating, or belittling the individual parts.

And so is the whole itself will regulate everything and will order. How to achieve this? Each was capable of. But you can use a simple mantra that you need to constantly turn in my head, or repeating them out loud when nobody's around.

"WE are ALL TOGETHER FOREVER!"

Plus, connect to the Arbiter Who's really helps to get my shit together!