EXAMINATION

нева
Re: EXPERTISE

Post by нева » Sun Mar 06, 2016 18:12

к-13 wrote:And now what? A man bought a magical artifact (much superior to the characteristics of the trash that people for generations have worked), and after a month it already collects dust on the shelf - already need a more expensive and powerful - he is not satisfied, it is not as fashionable, not as effective, and generally fed up. Magic impaired
Apparently..the Spiritual vacuum inherent companion of technological progress. And maybe that magic is also accelerated, and many simply have no time to spend months and years that the twig of the stump.. began.. to bring luck) Is a very ancient magic..Then still electricity is not invented.. and wrote their treatises by candlelight, or lucin..)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Mar 06, 2016 18:28

к-13 wrote:the Whole point of personal growth lies in the fact that the bee is in each individual an individual won fly, since you touched on these assessments
I touched, as you have indicated. But, not so simple! Very often, the fly for different individual has different dimensions.
к-13 wrote: Light up the darkness,
Nonsense, Roma, brad! With all my deepest respect to you!

Roma, your problem is that you still believe that there are many advanced. I have to disappoint you. There are smart, of which there are many! Advanced no!

You take info, process it, and offer options

And there are many those who need just a smudge. In mind the complete uselessness of the nonsense that they are talking about here. They simply copy.

They are plagiarists!

BUT YOU are the CREATOR! I'll tear anyone.

The worst! The role of the Subconscious, exaggerated!

You did the right thing, I stress, absolutely right!

In this case, "actor"[/u][/b] eliminates inconsistencies![/u][/b]

What does it mean? HE SETS THE BRAIN!
Last edited by Смелый on Sun Mar 06, 2016 18:43, edited 1 time in total.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Mar 06, 2016 18:41

нева wrote:Apparently..the Spiritual vacuum inherent companion of technological progress. And maybe that magic is also accelerated, and many simply have no time to spend months and years that the twig of the stump.. began.. to bring luck) Is a very ancient magic..Then still electricity is not invented.. and wrote their treatises by candlelight, or lucin..)
Damn, you got me!

Received either the technology or device!

It works! At first! But you don't change, although required!

No internal changes, no large benefit from devices!

Magic technology is designed for your internal changes, but not for use as a carpet or tablecloth Samobranka!

Increasingly, people ask themselves the question? Why do I need it?

And then, Andrew does not! Let yourself crawling in the mountains, but then you leave him alone!

нева

Post by нева » Sun Mar 06, 2016 18:57

Fallacies Here.. the Expert Board already..) And.. the best!. on the Internet.)
Last edited by нева on Sun Mar 06, 2016 19:35, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Mar 06, 2016 19:35

нева wrote:...the works of Carlos Castaneda, in which many people have built their worldview.
For example we know from personal conversations with Michael Hornero, (this ally Castaneda for the study of native American shamanism from the same University), Carlos personally only wrote the first two books, the publication of which Garner gave him the material means. What is the reason for the continued success of Castaneda..?...
Remember, I was 14-15 years of age and pervym read Castaneda /all the Toms/. It was very interesting, some passages read voraciously as going worlds when you move the "point of Assembly", a dream within a dream with some ancient magician who can change apostasy etc./.

Then I read all Toms 2 more times /at different ages/ in the near future are going to read it when changing, and changing the perception of the information flows and ... again to become interested/.

Almost no one of my entourage didn't read Castaneda /only mother knows who he is, but, if I remember correctly and she did not read/.

In fact - the information from his book can be useful to understand someone else's point of view about some things, when written by different people. For interest sake tried some of his practice - working it seemed. But not deepened.
Last edited by Иван Славов on Sun Mar 06, 2016 19:41, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Sun Mar 06, 2016 19:40

Ахим wrote:I Remember I was 14-15 years of age and pervym read Castaneda /all the Toms/.
Very good for the soul..goes..To..volumes were Sam-Izdat.. and sometimes hand-copied in between work..that is at night..)
Last edited by нева on Sun Mar 06, 2016 19:42, edited 1 time in total.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Mar 06, 2016 19:41

нева wrote:Fallacies Here.. the Expert Council is already in the collection..
Why not appeal to the K-13?

Not talking about myself!

Because Fallacies, outlined the theme? Someday, the community will learn to think exactly? The level of the local writers, I have long understood! But as it is, that the hope!

In this regard, I have a suggestion to Mimohodom. First, I will outline why, to him!

Because of Mimohodom able to do some things that can be considered as correctly executed
and the report is not distorted.

So Mimohodom! My name is Alexander! I can come to you with a proposal to participate in the experiment? Why? You're still the only one I have identified as kinesthetic!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Sun Mar 06, 2016 19:46

нева wrote:Achim wrote(a):
Remember, I was 14-15 years of age and pervym read Castaneda /all the Toms/.

Very good for the soul..goes..To..volumes were Sam-Izdat.. and sometimes hand-copied in between work..that is at night..)
You all, Castaneda, money added? The goal identified? Helped to fulfill the desire? Apartments, cars, travel packages? That you have all in abundance? And all thanks to Castaneda?

What are you all fucking morons?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Mar 06, 2016 19:49

Смелый wrote:what are you all fucking morons?
:ay Another Waterski the cycle in Bold. Looking forward to the sequel.

нева

Post by нева » Sun Mar 06, 2016 19:50

:)
Last edited by нева on Sun Mar 06, 2016 20:03, edited 1 time in total.

нева

Post by нева » Sun Mar 06, 2016 19:54

Смелый wrote:You all, Castaneda, money added?
He..(Castaneda).. many money added..))
Naprimer here

нева

Post by нева » Sun Mar 06, 2016 20:11

Смелый wrote: Apartments, cars, travel packages? That you have all in abundance? And all thanks to Castaneda?
Even though You understand a bit one-sided Castaneda, but You know better..) That is to say that Castaneda did not complain because You personally..deneh not brought.?.) That is, as the Expert..say..that is garbage..and to get rich will fail..?) However..for example Alexander..manufacturer .. dream Stalker..sitting in the car in pictures..and it looks successful..Lucid Dream..great theme..).
There are many more examples.. as people get richer on him..).. I Remember I knew a person from the publishing house of Sofia...that's really one of the machines in excess.even when it was.and apartments and vaults bought for storage of copies...by the way, even a country house used for storage ..runs.. about.. a big truck full of books..or two..for unloading in the manual.. only had to pay a million.. and due to the extremely.. castenada..)..Castaneda was the top business..esoteric..but You missed it...and now complain..that Castaneda deneh does not..)) And would have a couple of apartments to buy in Moscow..even then..if not lazy..)) In General ..Sam Castaneda not to blame for the lack of entrepreneurial spirit of individual businessmen..)
Last edited by нева on Sun Mar 06, 2016 21:14, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Mar 06, 2016 21:10

so, Mimohodom! My name is Alexander! I can come to you with a proposal to participate in the experiment?
Yes ))) Hello Alexander, I am Igor )))

Овод

Post by Овод » Sun Mar 06, 2016 21:56

нева wrote:That's the way let's analyze the writings of Carlos Castaneda, in which many people have built their worldview.
For example we know from personal conversations with Michael Hornero, (this ally Castaneda for the study of native American shamanism from the same University), Carlos personally only wrote the first two books, the publication of which Garner gave him the material means. What is the reason for the continued success of Castaneda..? Why has it become a super best-seller in Russia? .
Castaneda in General, then no super-cool practices never given,but he gave a large reservoir of theoretical information and largely due to his efforts the modern magicians have developed many interesting practices,some of which are considered to be highly effective and are practiced by many people. After analyzing the life of Castaneda and I don't expect someone will be able to call it by some powerful magician,as the magician Castaneda nothing outstanding is not made,but as a researcher of occultism experiments it inspires people to search for who you really are...

Овод

Post by Овод » Sun Mar 06, 2016 22:17

Смелый wrote:You all, Castaneda, money added? The goal identified? Helped to fulfill the desire? Apartments, cars, travel packages? That you have all in abundance? And all thanks to Castaneda?

What are you all fucking morons?
What could we hudebnim to the realization of your greatness... What is your topic about "the Egregore of the Russian money" Thanks to your egregore maybe you have more yachts than the entire population of China,and Rotshildov and Morgan sit next to your Palace and beg.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 22:29

Смелый wrote:
к-13 wrote: Light up the darkness,
Nonsense, Roma, brad! With all my deepest respect to you!
:? Who is closer...
An interactive parable about Einstein, the teacher and God remember? Darkness is the absence of light, cold is the absence of heat, etc.. I'm about one particular a person talked about how that develops, mahasattvas of itself corrode. And mind you, "light up the darkness" - persevered, overcame, prevailed, but not destroyed. In an imperfect world to achieve bright future and an asshole sometimes need to be)))
Roma, your problem is that you still believe that there are many advanced. I have to disappoint you. There are smart, of which there are many! Advanced no!
I do not know. I have not communicated with everyone to make such conclusions. Don't know what is "advancement". There are a lot of good people with great potential, there are people from whom you can learn, there are people who need help, advice or support, and there are windbags and chatterboxes that lead the soul of the Internet to life in the real world does not seem so gray and dull (I did not specifically have in mind, but now, typing these words, I know who I will be offended for them, though the most worthy just on their account and will not accept)... they are All worthy of attention and to obtain and use your chance.
And the only message that carries my outpourings in this thread - to play a part, transforming the quantity into quality - even if it's one kick in the triangle for the entire three-hour program - maybe someone will hook another smart stop to collect knowledge (as the bike buyer), and will finally use them. If not now, sometime later, when the time comes, subcortex some information is deposited and how truly necessary, shoot. For me the end justifies the means.<

ФаритК

Post by ФаритК » Sun Mar 06, 2016 22:39

Hello! Just as a new user of the pendant "Microcosm" I beg to Express the opinion of an experienced, refuse or temporarily from other manufacturers "artifacts", or combine them ? The other is the "Salvator" ( "a semantic fortress" ), numerous proofreaders Koltsov, matrix, BIOM, etc. they are All good at something, something weak, of course, that shown by my practice. As already said one of the authors, like the tree, because all of these things need to wear yourself or to yourself. Or maybe you recommend something developers neocolonial ? The easiest, of course, remove to the side away these "memory" so it doesn't feedback and feel the difference. However, synthesis, integration is also interesting. Someone is using multiple manufacturers ? What and how ?

нева

Post by нева » Sun Mar 06, 2016 23:26

ФаритК wrote:As already said one of the authors, like the tree, because all of these things need to wear yourself or to yourself
Maybe ... this author wasn't really .. fair. Because the tree..the tree. And nalichae a mass of all sorts of amulets and baubles..it was practiced..the hippie of the 70's..it is by and large...a particular style..which may not all understand..) birds of a feather sees from afar, the tree sees the tree Topol..see ..topoliu..) ..may be artifacts in themselves as much as allows the volume of attention..)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:59

мимоходом wrote:
so, Mimohodom! My name is Alexander! I can come to you with a proposal to participate in the experiment?
Yes ))) Hello Alexander, I am Igor )))
Igor, please do a few things! Moreover, with regard to the Subconscious, you are about his exact whereabouts in the Magic of biochemistry mentioned.

Lie on the back, slightly relax. Loudly begin to say the word Subconscious.
To very clear sensations.

After some time, begin to say the word Ego. Also to very clear sensations.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:04

Овод wrote:
What could we hudebnim to the realization of your greatness... What is your topic about "the Egregore of the Russian money" Thanks to your egregore maybe you have more yachts than the entire population of China,and Rotshildov and Morgan sit next to your Palace and beg.

Even if the subject of the Egregore is considered unsuccessful, she taken from his head.

I suggest you boast of something that taken thee out of your head. Not a discussion of something read thee. Something you just invented. That is not in other books.

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:54

Овод wrote:Castaneda in General, then no super-cool practices never given,but he gave a large reservoir of theoretical information and largely due to his labors
You can tell because of his work, was introduced, common to many terminologyand summarizes the occult understanding of the different branches and schools of occult. Type proletarians of all countries.. must speak the same language to understand each other.) The Central idea in these works, the reformatting of the person, sensual way of understanding the world. Not to think with my head and heart. To feel and not think. Thus unlocking the subconscious mind, a person learns what to think is bad. And, therefore, the proletarians of all countries, almost razuchilis think defeating inner dialogue...) But Castaneda was a little complicated..for Housewives, and why then was launched Coelha...) Often visiting Crimea, I remember a couple of years before the revolution, everything, posts, walls, benches, trees ..it was plastered.and were full.advertising books Coeli, where it is also recommended not to think, but to feel..)

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:30

Смелый wrote:Even if the subject of the Egregore is considered unsuccessful, she taken from his head.
A good topic really. But money loves silence...)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:34

Lay back, relaxing slightly. Loudly begin to say the word Subconscious.
To very clear sensations.

After some time, begin to say the word Ego. Also to very clear sensations.
I have a little different work. I know or "nowhere" or feel long before comprehension. Well, for example, if a water element, sexual desire to pull up from the bottom of stomach it get "longing", a very enjoyable, stomach even zips to sweep of pleasure will begin... And if the above pull - to-center of the chest, and even while falling in love for example from the center of the breast sooner or later, wash the tube and will flow cold and clean spring water. But if a greater pull to the throat for example, then from him to the sky, and at the end preconnecting to the center of the forehead (though nowhere stated) - there is also his qualities in the water...

Her positive qualities (clean water) is "bliss" belly, "joy/love" heart in my throat I do not understand, and in the center of the forehead, the upper connection elements is obtained. And negative qualities, for example - resentment in the throat, jealousy in the heart, the greed in the stomach - call it ego, but it's just a dirty element of water... "Ego" is just one definition, it cannot transmit the whole range of and accurate location of even a single water, not to mention other elements. And in General ego - it's everywhere, it translates as "I am".
And the subconscious mind for example... His mind not to call as the Genie in it with him directly communicates the first 2-3 minutes after waking up and all. The rest of reality need to be extracted and the appeal to the unconscious mind occurs spontaneously, insights, or images. Or you can train the OS to communicate with him all night long, the main thing is the water to dilute a spark to the dreams of the subconscious to filter and structure

нева

Post by нева » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:55

By the way, for the subconscious is the key word, the utterance of which includes the subconscious. For example:... the Resource state, or ... Your resource capabilities. The subconscious mind responds to the word ..Resources..because all resources are in His charge...) But the words ..type .. mobilize..or harmonization of the subconscious mind..ignore..because being mobilized to stand in the ranks with accordion over the shoulder, the subconscious laziness..)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Mar 07, 2016 13:06

мимоходом wrote:And the subconscious mind for example... His mind not to call like a Genie
That's why I disappear for long from the forum, and when you come back, don't know why I do it.

Igor, I asked you to do as I described. Did I ask you to Express their understanding? I asked you to describe your feelings, from the suggested exercises.

Okay, figs with you all!

When I call your Subconscious, I feel the activation of Svadhishthana. Increases the flow of Energy coming from the groin area. This flow of Energy comes to the brain and fills the space of the head.

When I call your Ego, aktiviziruyutsya manipura, the solar plexus.

When I put on the monitor pictures of money, beautiful houses, yachts, gold bars, or put in front of him banknotes or wads of money etc., I feel the activation of Svadhishthana and filling the inner space of the head, Energy. But time passes, and the flow is reduced.

Conclusion:

1. Our Subconscious mind is a mechanism, a pump, which takes Energy from the Earth (Energy of action in the material world), and pumps it into our head.

2. The brain, receiving additional Energy, begins to activate not used currently, but provides progress toward our stated purpose, the parts of the brain.

3. Our Ego, according to his understanding, usefulness and so on, the Energy flow is bottom-up, either completely missing, or partially or completely misses.

4. Not getting extra Energy to accomplish a goal, the brain remaining Energy uses for the sustenance of the physical body.

5. For self-programming, we use the head. But the Subconscious is......

6. Likely to be useful to begin with great respect, to relate to our Ego. And setting goals and objectives, ask your Ego to contribute to achieve a given goal.

7. Thus, when the self-programming to appeal only to the Subconscious, so obviously doomed to a not quite perfect result.

8. On the forum mentioned that the user is receiving the artifact, at first, felt a surge of Energy, over time, that feeling loses. The reason is simple. Our Ego is aware, adapt, and then negates the effect. So, let's start to respect our Ego. Ego wrong interpretiruya in esoteric literature.

9. It is because I am able to think this way, I'm critical of scribblers, outstanding on the mountain, miraculous recipes for success!<