Alphabet Of The Universe

Надежда Лещенко
Alphabet Of The Universe

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Mon Feb 29, 2016 14:19

We are looking for hard able to contact alien intelligence. Sent into Space the message. But the question is - will you know us aliens? Maybe our music for them - Campania, and our ABC - a meaningless set of squiggles? And our voice is indistinguishable?
So is there something to everybody? I think it is. There are the ABCs of the Cosmos, which everyone understands. And it allows you to communicate with other people-intelligent beings regardless of their appearance, speech, hearing, and other differences. UNIVERSAL alphabet. You want to know?
We use it from early childhood. it is used, however, very limited, all the animals, birds, fish. Try to guess what it is? I repeat, this is a UNIVERSAL tool. And available to all.
Propose to you to guess. And if you do not, then the following article will tell. For very curious report that on this subject there will be a meeting at the club GEOSEA - MAGICAL kaleidoscope tomorrow, March 1. check http://klub-geosiya.webnode.ru

Вячеслав.

Re: Alphabet Of The Universe

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Mar 02, 2016 22:27

Very well set the tone for the theme...

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Mar 10, 2016 20:31

I see no one guessed. I'll try a few hints. In order to learn someone's language required at least some clue, right? And how a lead can be between us, and say, a reasonable man whose voice threshold is available to us?
Only logical to assume that this one will be something common to the whole Universe. And what could be a single? The fact that everywhere, in any language and on any planet will be a SINGLE? What we have is?
Just do not say that such does not exist is a mistake. Exists and is legal.
Who and what do you say to this question?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 16, 2016 18:51

Hope Leshchenko 1.Gestures-not knowing the language can explain what actually I want to say primitine of course, not all will succeed, elementarnoe possible. I "talk" abroad, well not to learn languages that I don't like , deep memory does not accept them))).
2. symbols-runes ,which fit into the Fabric of the Universe that displays all Fizicheskie the laws of the universe, at least in our world, on issues not br )) by author TM.
3.the geometry of the structures is also clear to everyone that each structure carries.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jun 18, 2016 20:07

Hope Leshchenko 1.Gestures-not knowing the language can explain what actually I want to say primitine of course, not all will succeed, elementarnoe possible. I "talk" abroad, well not to learn languages that I don't like , deep memory does not accept them))).
All you have written is correct. But this only applies to humans. Don't forget, in other worlds gestures can have the opposite value.
But is there really that clear to everyone. MATH Formulas and signs. this is an excerpt from the club's activities
If you're running 1 stick in any system it will be one. If you therefore have agreed to the number 10, and then showed the steps with the numbers and eventually wrote the simplest formula 2x2=4, and understand each other - you've already found a common language.