The system BALANCE+

Финик
Re: System BALANCE+

Post by Финик » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:53

Good evening. The card is registered. Included in the club. And password how to get?

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sun Feb 07, 2016 13:07

аВАЛОН wrote: face can be obtained not in vain
I've dealt with You quite often on many local forums. From You through hypocrisy. On this and reacted. If I'm wrong I'll apologize. but for now, I SMELL hypocrisy... But,in the face, so I'm among those grew old. Nothing new, nothing scary... And goes ,, face,, and,the creation of artifacts, Self-development WHERE You.

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Sun Feb 07, 2016 14:56

artfan, I don't know You, You got me confused with someone else on those forums where I am so You can not be there. gave You a comment on Your applied the word, and the cast of You not familiar with the words good faith, because if the word you used in the circle of specific people who visited the places of interest You would for a word just broke his nose without warning and the Minister. the word is not a Sparrow will fly itimes, think 8) :? excuse me that was not by Your statements, sent with good intentions the road to Hell :wink:

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sun Feb 07, 2016 15:41

аВАЛОН wrote:excuse me that was not by Your statements, sent with good intentions the road to Hell
Excuse me... I Hope the moderators will carry the flood with important topics

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 07, 2016 20:43

Финик wrote:Good evening. The card is registered. Included in the club. And password how to get?

Write on e-mail, you will be sent a password. Number cards write in the letter.