The laws of MAGIC - the laws of the universe

Надежда Лещенко
The laws of MAGIC - the laws of the universe

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Dec 10, 2015 17:15

MAGIII laws - the laws of the Universe.
Why I like this title did?
Over the years, I have been doing MAGIC, I noticed - in spite of a lot of different innings of the laws of MAGIC, then ------ like attracts like, and universal divine love is not going. 90% of people don't know much more. the remaining 10% if they do, they DELIBERATELY evade the question. Yes , even the reward of the perfect - you know, too.
Why? Very simple - MAGIC is not available to everyone. There is a category of people whom the study of MAGIC is STRICTLY prohibited. But they make a decent percentage of visitors webinars, clubs, chat of this area. I specifically went to webinars, attended these professionals. If asked the question - do all you can to attend this lesson, received at best - ---do Not disturb lead--- At worst - a direct invitation to leave.
All this prompted me to develop a system of safety rules, and along the way, and collected the Laws, which operates as the Universe, and MAGIC. Most interesting is that the first laws are the laws of physics. All metaphysics (perhaps the term is not quite correct) is based on these laws. And even --like to like -- a purely physical act.
MAGIC stands on three pillars - physics, psychology, physiology. EVERYTHING!!!

ОлегЧ

Re: the Laws of MAGIC - the laws of the universe

Post by ОлегЧ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 17:28

math undeservedly forgotten

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Dec 10, 2015 17:52

Надежда Лещенко wrote:MAGIC stands on three pillars - physics, psychology, physiology. EVERYTHING!!!
Your approach I really like. I believe that magic nedoskazany part of science.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Dec 10, 2015 17:57

I forget the math. but she is a tool and not a whale. It, so to speak, the soul of the law, but not law

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 19:46

Надежда Лещенко wrote:All this prompted me to develop a system of safety rules,
Надежда Лещенко wrote: the Most interesting that the first laws are the laws of physics.
It was, somehow got into the hands of the textbook neurophysiology, there is clearly stated that anyone changing their habits (changing yourself) inevitably will earn a neurosis to a greater or lesser extent. This is understandable from the standpoint of psychology, physiology and physics. That is, until rebuild neural connections, mental state can razbalansirovat. U.. G. I. Gurdjieff is romantically called the "fire of consciousness" which is fueled by the friction between "Yes and no" followed by melting of the structure of the psyche, and subsequent crystallization in the new desired "shape". And actually a question on safety. Is it possible somehow when you change yourself...to avoid such "lights of consciousness."? And in current times it can be very helpful..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Thu Dec 10, 2015 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 19:59

Надежда Лещенко wrote:I have not forgotten math. but she is a tool and not a whale. It, so to speak, the soul of the law, but not law
about magic numbers .also interesting..

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Dec 10, 2015 20:11

Надежда Лещенко wrote:MAGIC stands on three pillars - physics, psychology, physiology. EVERYTHING!!!
All these divisions are conditional and is seen are introduced to limit yourself to all sort of present throughout,( Yes, that's a version of these divisions are invented for excuses - I said physicist, not a chemist from where I know) have the KNOWLEDGE , You hope your share with us

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Dec 10, 2015 20:21

I will gladly share what I know and accept what you do not know, from you all. Knowledge sharing - a good thing

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 20:54

Надежда Лещенко wrote:I have not forgotten math. but she is a tool and not a whale. It, so to speak, the soul of the law, but not law
Our math teacher at the Institute said that the math itself is actually not science - it is the basis of science. It's like the language of the written laws of the universe - just knowledge of the language does nothing, but not knowing the language is impossible to understand the law - it is possible to describe examples of its application from hearsay.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Dec 10, 2015 21:28

Magic numbers - is generally a separate conversation. There is so much stuff that is difficult to break. After all, just about anything you can fit under anything - will always be a certain percentage of matches. So far, I can only say about a few numbers, and not sure what it is
And spun it on the same physics and mathematics. while I'm here small to swim, to affirm or deny.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Dec 10, 2015 21:31

K-13. I think so too, Mathematics may be the language of science. I call it the soul of science. because any law is studied in terms of formulas, hence, mathematical manifestations.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 21:38

Надежда Лещенко wrote: to affirm or deny.
The Beginning Of Wisdom :) :) :o

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Dec 10, 2015 21:51

I gave the answer on the "fire of consciousness", but for some reason it's not here. So once again I will answer.
This is the fire can really burn, that is, the roof will go overheat the brain. but if to behave correctly - the "fire of consciousness" you will be pleasantly warm and illuminate the road.
Remember I told you there are categories of people who are in MAGIC is STRICTLY forbidden to climb. Those who are or have been under the supervision of psychiatrists.
Next: when a person begins to change, it will inevitably ask yourself these questions: Who am I, what I what to live for. And here almost all fall into the trap of esotericism. And there is meditation, chakra flow and stuff. If the brain is unstable, weak - and the inevitable overheating.... mental hospital.
But if you do everything right, I repeat, you will not get any nervousness.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Dec 10, 2015 21:58

Do an advanced people society crazy , and another thing that he has enough energy to behave appropriately to the society and situation te self-control which is not crazy that you can say to flirt in what is one game identified with her
Last edited by Корвин on Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:00, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 21:59

Надежда Лещенко wrote:. If the brain is unstable, weak - and the inevitable overheating.... mental hospital.
... +100...respect and bow..))
It..the overheating.otherwise iicec not to call..) Given the laws of thermodynamics....committed the caloric from hot to cold..)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:07, edited 1 time in total.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:05

According to the numbers. The MAGIC number we have, oddly enough - 2. But with the esoteric and magic has not the slightest relationship. Absolutely. The expression the square root of two divided by two - the most important number in the Universe. This ratio allows you to calculate the orbit as planets and stars and galaxies, and electrons in the nucleus. So relate to how escape velocity and orbital can be calculated.
1:2:3 =0,7. And orbital speed have the same ratio.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:08

that's right - self-control. But one has to learn it immediately. otherwise, suck, tighten the esoteric.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:10

Надежда Лещенко wrote:K-13. I think so too, Mathematics may be the language of science. I call it the soul of science. because any law is studied in terms of formulas, hence, mathematical manifestations.
Probably the language would remain the language of t e vibrations of the original and the "language" of numbers way to describe impartially the surrounding t e to create a model of a descriptive matrix(and it turns out I agree with you the language of science) probably need it for learning, not yet able to perceive directly . Well, no, this is the syntax produced by a joint to understand each other but it would be good to get You some material prior to the webinar took off to a few more in the topic of the webinar to enter
Last edited by Корвин on Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:15, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:15

Hope Leshchenko..
Надежда Лещенко wrote: 2. But with the esoteric and magic has not the slightest relationship.
Well.. the number is round on top.. and the bottom.. Astroglide..). With that said,this number combines the laws of Heaven and Earth..)) as well as 5..top square and bottom round..)

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:28

the actual topic recently, my friend was amazed at what I always call him at the same time 11:11 and even the first message on Skype at 11:11 but from my side it's not on purpose for sure there is a need to contact a person I call him . such coincidences have been already 5 times, no less
Last edited by раданов on Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:33, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:32

раданов wrote:about the number of actual topic
Even more than..)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Dec 10, 2015 23:45

This th all disguise... 8)

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:34

Friends! Thank you all for your participation.
I numbers don't work - not my topic, and can't cover. It is necessary and others to leave something. For me number first of all the language, reveals the formula that gives the relationship of process and expression. I can say again and again, only from the standpoint of physics - 1, a very important number. In any process described by a formula Y=1/X2, y is equal to unit divided by x squared or just x, if x=1, we get the transition point. The number 8 is of an octagonal figure, and 24 facets, number 6-hexagon, and 8 faces.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Dec 11, 2015 13:11

About materials Can give you a link to your website http://mir-v-moikh-ladonyakh.webnode.ru/blog/uezg-p/
and the Laws of MAGIC https://yadi.sk/i/VtaHtj9Hm9XQa
because it's really hard to talk about what you don't know

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Dec 11, 2015 17:23

According to You any rotating around its axis the body has a gravity, on account of the earth clearly has, but at the expense of any body question t e I am starting to rotate around its axis as well will have how it will manifest?I will keep on with orbiting objects ? update