The laws of MAGIC - the laws of the universe

Надежда Лещенко
Re: the Laws of MAGIC - the laws of the universe

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Dec 11, 2015 17:55

Yes, it is. But the magnitude of gravity is dependent on two components - the radius and speed of rotation. And full size gravity can only be obtained when the rotational speed equal to the first space in this radius. The above don't know what will happen - the dressing, probably. At lower speeds and force of gravity will be lower. Our body is too small the radius is. so the gravity we do not asusual. But if you increase the speed Armenia, the solid body (our body) can just break the tension created by field rotation. The ground materials are not able to withstand the strain. Hence the gap flywheels
Last edited by Надежда Лещенко on Fri Dec 11, 2015 18:16, edited 1 time in total.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Dec 11, 2015 17:56

Friends, I'm leaving tomorrow. Come - I will answer all your questions.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Dec 12, 2015 15:25

it seems that the number is communication with the subconscious mind ,m b not directly across geip back pre-the signal is still a journey of SELF-discovery . it is strange that everyone spoke that number is the first principle ,the universal language ,math is the basis of all Sciences .. the paradox of why this language clearly and unambiguously nobody understands ? now I have 11 and if I were 12 what's the difference ?

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Dec 12, 2015 17:27

radanovnow the exact link and not find, somewhere in the ASD and Aura gave accurate decoding.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 22, 2015 18:03

On December 27 at 21.00 will be held the first introductory webinar to the School of magic "GEOSEA".
Subject: the role of the brain in magic, the basic laws of magic, the basis of safety.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Wed Dec 23, 2015 14:33

In this case, decryption is not important. It is important coincidence. And the numbers can be different. The main thing - to pay attention to coincidences

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Dec 25, 2015 13:29

agree recently came to the conclusion that I should just let it be . let this be a sign or accent GAAP or bait doesn't matter. we are afraid each time when we meet the unknown . as the man himself will determine it will be , it will be his relationship with the world . from all sides we are told what is good and what is bad . so quietly to rely on the other person's opinion .. we don't see or want to see, protecting the brain and the soul from anxiety . and all around - this wonderful world !

p s on the webinar will be sure

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Fri Dec 25, 2015 16:41

Андрей Кабанков wrote:27 Dec at 21.00 will be held the first introductory webinar to the School of magic "GEOSEA".
Subject: the role of the brain in magic, the basic laws of magic, the basis of safety.
and the webinar replay will be?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 25, 2015 16:48

Yes.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sat Dec 26, 2015 17:08

Thank you

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Dec 27, 2015 13:26

Last night, dreamsuch a lecture was and I were present. The venue of the lecture was very interesting, still not been in such sort of built to 'knowledge transfer', for the assimilation of this 'light'*. The lecturer led the lesson competently and confidently. Club members were also on very good level. Thank you.
Be sure to record the lecture, which will be tonight, I will listen.
* the perception was not the usual 'entry in the cocoon of' student as many teachers are practicing mages, and the other is a question with such a magnificent record when this information will be raspakovatj on the conscious level.
I. e., for the lecture you can select with Cheb perceived as suitable for development, and given that they are virtual worlds in which usually the teacher 'draws' student.
I'm pleasantly surprised by the lecture. :o
p.s. Yes, forgot to write that after a lecture played on Glucopon. The atmosphere was incredibly cool.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Dec 27, 2015 18:33

The webinar will be.
Achim, it will be interesting to compare what I say and what you have heard in the dream.
in any case, again the link to the room http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =56&t=5984
And remember the time - 21.00 GMT

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:21

:( .. missed the point, sorry.
I'll wait for the webinar and announcements trail.classes.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Jan 01, 2016 19:09

Happy New Year to all friends, congratulations!
03.01.2016 20..00 Moscow will host the next webinar of the school of real MAGIC "Geosea" on the theme "the Role of the brain in the placebo effect."

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jan 02, 2016 14:38

Надежда Лещенко wrote:...Achim, it will be interesting to compare what I say and what you have heard in a dream...
Thanks for the lecture. I don't have the opportunity /as mentioned previously/ to be here with you online, but then listen to the recording. Compared - after about an hour of lecture, then information coincides roughly with what I remember from the dream /E. You about an hour talking about the brain and laws, and then begins what I remember/...

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sat Jan 02, 2016 22:04

Achim, very interesting I know, matching your dream and my thoughts

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:54

Unfortunately, scheduled for today webinar will not take place. I have all the holidays the Internet - don't want to interrupt the meeting. The class will move on 10.01.2016 G.
Bring all an apology for the postponement of classes

Ольга Лагуза

Post by Ольга Лагуза » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:02

Надежда Лещенко wrote:All this prompted me to develop a system of safety rules, and along the way, and collected the Laws, which operates as the Universe, and MAGIC. Most interesting is that the first laws are the laws of physics. All metaphysics (perhaps the term is not quite correct) is based on these laws. And even --like to like -- a purely physical act.
MAGIC stands on three pillars - physics, psychology, physiology. EVERYTHING!!!

Tell me, to what "kit" of three can be attributed to the following Laws: the Law of economy the Law of synthesis, the Law of attraction You mentioned, only he's not physical, it is space, as the previous two. These three laws are under the guidance of the basic Law, called the Law of Periodicity. Next are the system laws, seven.
Надежда Лещенко wrote: There is a category of people whom the study of MAGIC is STRICTLY prohibited. But they make a decent percentage of visitors webinars, clubs, chat of this area. I specifically went to webinars, attended these professionals. If asked the question - do all you can to attend this lesson, received at best - ---do Not disturb lead--- At worst - a direct invitation to leave.
We do not decide what people can do is making each independently. With respect

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:02

Hi,colleague!
Let a small wish on Your Book.
"4. The law of the Phoenix, Cycles, reincarnation, rebirth, renewal – like, choose.
- everything in the world is born, goes the way of the development, die, to be reborn in a new quality. not repeating.
Based on the laws of physics completely. This law States the impossibility of eternal life in the Bud".
IMHO, it would be several to edit. Many people today are enlightened to the understanding that is the eternity of Life. the book interpretation can be taken literally, i.e., the eternity of Life, is denied. Probably the author had in mind the impossibility of the eternity of life in a single incarnation. But then in the text should be amended accordingly.
Interestingly, the involvement of the formulas of the relativistic (Newtonian) physics, as arguments, because usually in this thread are based on quantum physics. For example, the main equation of the physical vacuum and the ensuing 10 equations (by G. I. Shipov) is evidenced, in particular, on the eternity of Life in General.

Success!

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Aug 04, 2016 22:49

Dear Art Mac!
Thank you for the correction. Indeed, there is some ambiguity - on the one hand eternal life according to the canons of religion is IMPOSSIBLE, and to take on the sins of others is IMPOSSIBLE.
Life as a physical field - is not eternal. As long as there is at least one carrier is a living creature, regardless of its form and mode of existence, life goes on.
Otherwise, first, dying LIFE, then the physical system itself.
And the text says - --- reborn in NEW quality.--- Directly and unambiguously - we are NEVER reborn on Earth, in the form that now, and even in the form of animals, birds, plants and other things. We go through a completely unknown path before our conception and after our death.
Therefore it is not necessary to read the nonsense about the afterlife, it is better to read the Tibetan book of the dead. There is a very clearly stated that clinical death is slowly fading brain, agony.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Thu Aug 04, 2016 22:56

Dear Olga Laguta!
Thank you for your review. You are right.
But I haven't seen one profession, no one cooks, the cleaners, who would not have complied with certain safety measures.
And if you are warned - I think it is worth considering. Well, the choice is yours.
However, in my school I accept people on the basis of the laws of Security. That is, decide - can take responsibility for the health and life of a man, or not, in contrast to ALL the trainers of the Internet on these topics.
I too had seen the victims of these classes for 30 years, and know at least 5-10% of visitors webinars on various MAGICAL topics have to RUN away from MAGIC
[youtube]Tell me, to what "kit" of three can be attributed to the following Laws: the Law of economy the Law of synthesis [/youtube]
The laws of physics, if you treat the processes of physics. The laws, called me - UNCHANGED. We can't change, to avoid, to ignore, to push back.
But if they are social concepts, sociological - then it's just the rules because they change with the society. These laws we create and reinvent .
Not to be confused with OUR laws and the LAWS of the CREATOR, the Savings - in General, the concept of man., therefore, psychology - it kit