Capoeira Muzenza

Aura
Разработчик
Capoeira Muzenza

Post by Aura » Mon Dec 07, 2015 0:54

Are pleased to announce that the Club Self-development joined the leading representative of the school of Capoeira Muzenza (Spain) in Russia http://capoeiramuzenza.ru/ In Moscow in the framework of the Club may conduct master classes and seminars. Master you can ask questions, including esoteric aspects of capoeira.

Aura
Разработчик

Re: Capoeira Muzenza

Post by Aura » Mon Dec 07, 2015 0:57

Seregichev Arthur Ye – Soldado

The official representative of the group Muzenza in Moscow (Spanish branch) under the auspices of Professor Magrela.
Founder and head of the Moscow branch of the group Muzenza.
Arthur improves their own skills for over 17 years. These years were filled with intensive training in Russia, Brazil, Spain and many other countries around the world. His classroom is full immersion in capoeira, covering all aspects of this art - fight, dance, acrobatics, playing musical instruments, learning the language and culture of Brazil. All this makes Arthur one of the few who really teaches Capoeira in Russia.
Capoeira in the understanding of Arthur is more than effective self-defense and exciting dance is in the full sense of the Path on which rests a passionate ecstasy, and the wisdom of quiet strength, the Path of Self-discovery.
In the classroom:
Arthur pays attention to everyone, regardless of your initial level of progress in technology is provided by a competent organization of training. Arthur corrects, perfects the technique of each, equally distributing its attention among all who decided to embark on the Path of Capoeira or just had to deal with this interesting and exotic martial arts.

НВП

Post by НВП » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:31

Great. As once seen on the waterfront in Switzerland, there is a festival of some kind or what took place. The sight was simply mesmerizing. A mixture of dance, martial arts, acrobatics, agility, and virility. My perception :) would love to go to the master class. Follow the information!

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 20:14

I looked at the YouTube video - stuck in the music for an hour :) Don't know how much you need to do, so easy to jump and flip to do, but nice plastic dynamic. It is a pity that the high physical requirements, I am not flexible and athletic person,but would not mind standing to watch and to clap the rhythms to clap :) So very interesting
Аура wrote:in Moscow In the framework of the Club may conduct master classes and seminars.
НВП wrote: would love to go to the master class.
+1
Аура wrote:Master you can ask questions, including esoteric aspects of capoeira.
Maybe first, the Master will tell a little bit about that? :) Interesting, but it is not clear what to ask :?

нева

Post by нева » Mon Dec 07, 2015 20:36

:)

нева

Post by нева » Mon Dec 07, 2015 20:52

ОльгаВВ wrote: Interesting, but it is not clear what to ask
Here is one of master tai-Chi said on the fluidity of human consciousness can be judged by the opportunities of the mobility of his physical body. And now is the time, everything is speeded up.. and possibly the mobility of consciousness as just what you need..what would drastically to keep up with life..)) as well as in Brazil, Voodoo magic was most common, then perhaps maybe the ritual side has the value
ОльгаВВ wrote:,but would not mind standing to watch and to clap the rhythms to clap
suddenly it's some sort of special rhythms..)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Dec 07, 2015 23:12

Where does childhood...

Артур Музенза

Post by Артур Музенза » Mon Dec 07, 2015 23:22

Good day!
ОльгаВВ wrote:it is a Pity that the high physical requirements, I am not flexible and athletic person, but would not mind standing to watch and to clap the rhythms to clap :)
Idea about high physical demands is not right. The technique of playing is very diverse, it can be very nice to effectively play using simple techniques, the outcome, and most importantly, fun game will not be less:) moreover it is possible to learn everything! Capoeira children from 4-6 years old, girls, boys, any body type and training, even the elderly (known players 70-80 years). Moreover, capoeira is very versatile! This lethal fighting technique, and acrobatics, and the game on ethnic musical instruments, singing, creativity: everyone discovers that aspect of it that suits him most.
ОльгаВВ wrote:Can we Master will tell a little bit about that? :) Interesting, but it is not clear what to ask :?
Tell be sure, is now preparing a small overview of the plan.

Артур Музенза

Post by Артур Музенза » Mon Dec 07, 2015 23:48

нева wrote: As well as in Brazil, Voodoo magic was most common, then perhaps maybe the ritual side has the value
ОльгаВВ wrote:,but would not mind standing to watch and to clap the rhythms to clap
нева wrote:suddenly it's some sort of special rhythms..)
Voodoo magic in Brazil I have not met, rather Candomble or spiritualism. But as for the ritual part, Yes, almost every action in capoeira is a ritual value, nothing is done just so.
In capoeira there are no rings, instead playing going in a circle, symbolizing the sun. A circle called the "Roda". Its basis is necessarily "bateria", the ensemble of ethnic instruments. Music creates rhythm, rhythm creates movement. Starts "Chinese official also" - steam game the capoeiristas, the Central action in kind.
Standing in the circle are not just observers, they are an important part of the game, helping to sing and clapping their hands, they support rhythm, create the right energy - Ashe .
Music is important to the development of the rhythm of the fight, time and concentration. Listening to the music, feeling the energy of Ashe, capoeira is on a completely different level of consciousness, expanding your inner perception of time, space and movement beyond their capabilities!

Артур Музенза

Post by Артур Музенза » Tue Dec 08, 2015 0:08

And immediately, to begin with, will expose the most popular myths and doubts for those who want to practice capoeira :) :

In: I'm too old for this
About: Your age absolutely does not hurt to practice capoeira. We wait in our groups of people from 4 years. The top figure is not limited.

In: I'm not filth. If I do, I will break in half.
About: If your physical and mental preparation allows you to walk to the hall we do the rest! Physical training sessions are very metered and depending on the level of a student. Safe and fun - two rules, which are based on our classes.

In: I'm a girl and I don't fight. And all martial arts deal only with the guys.
About: Now the ratio of girls in capoeira about the same. Girls are trained on par with men, and among the masters of capoeira have long been present not only men! Gracia, plastic and cunning girls are just as important to capoeira as strength and reaction men. Besides, the modern capoeira is a non - contact martial art.

In: I'm afraid of an open class. I was forced to jump flip, such as those people in the video, and I look silly in sweat pants.
About: In the open class are given only basic equipment, for which no prior preparation. Training takes place in such a way that it can participate without exception. Yes, and sweatpants are entirely optional - you can use any comfortable, loose clothing that does not restrict your movements.

In: The most important question: well, sort of interesting, but something I don't know...
About: We understand that to try something new is always difficult. And believe me, we were the same like you. All you need is a little courage to walk to the hall. Movement is life, and capoeira is an unusual and interesting movement. If you get bored in the gym, if you want something new, no doubt - capoeira is for you!<

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Dec 08, 2015 21:20

Arthur Muzenza
Glad to privetstvovat You dear Mastre of Soldado. It was the case as I have learned the basics of capoeira.. I Mestre Bandeira, Maistre But Maistre of Paulino, and even Professor Gladson still remember.
[youtube][/youtube]
This is for You ...conditionally Tibetan rhythms..for a change.and for ASHE..)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Dec 09, 2015 0:13

Вячеслав. wrote:Where does childhood...
As always, thoughtful comment... :lol:

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Dec 09, 2015 0:14

Sterifiltand the song kind of sad that the video that the words.... :?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Dec 09, 2015 0:24

ОльгаВВ wrote: and the song is kind of sad that the video that the words....
It is in sadness to find joy..or in bondage to freedom..or in the dull routine brightness and creativity.. to be able to transform a negative into a positive..this is high art..)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Wed Dec 09, 2015 0:37

Sterifiltand Yes slaves :) what a timely and politically correct direction :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Dec 09, 2015 0:56

ОльгаВВ wrote:
Вячеслав. wrote:Where does childhood...
As always, thoughtful comment... :lol:
Any new venture, start with a smile.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:56

:roll:

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Dec 09, 2015 19:23

нева wrote::)
...can't back out :) :o speaking of Buddhists.

Артур Музенза

Post by Артур Музенза » Wed Dec 09, 2015 21:45

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Arthur Muzenza
Glad to privetstvovat You dear Mastre of Soldado. It was the case as I have learned the basics of capoeira.. I Mestre Bandeira, Maistre But Maistre of Paulino, and even Professor Gladson still remember.
Yes,I remember that workshop!At the dawn of the beginning of my journey in capoeira!It was very fun )))just in time for the first of these seminars was to feel all the positive energy of capoeira!Because were all just capoeira without division into schools!

Артур Музенза

Post by Артур Музенза » Wed Dec 09, 2015 22:46

What is capoeira?
Capoeira is a struggle. The struggle of the oppressed part of society for the right to live a full and diversified life, not downplaying the importance of both practical and mystical sides. Capoeira empowering: from individuals to ethnic groups and social strata. Capoeira is a synthesis of African traditions, customs and philosophy. This synthesis occurred in the Brazilian environment and subjected to its influence. Capoeira is a ritual and a game. Is a form of meditation, dance, fight, entertainment and pastime. In accordance with African traditions, it combines elements of all aspects of the life: the music, the movement, the spiritual aspect, mysticism, magic, practicality, and analytic. In capoeira, each of these aspects is inseparable from all the rest. Any item being separated from the others, is not sustainable and is meaningless. Capoeira is directed both inward and outward, simultaneously rational and irrational, both good and bad. She is the artistic embodiment and expression of reality. For capoeirista reality and capoeira are intertwined and occur together all the time. The reality is capoeira, and capoeira is a reality. The player learns of life through capoeira, and capoeira through life. Observation and awareness play a crucial role in learning capoeira. Nature and the human soul – his main teacher. Good capoeirist should know them as yourself, as yourself should know better. Capoeira is a discipline with its etiquette and rules, but the game of capoeira is never pre-rehearsed choreographic staging. a Game in capoeira is improvisationcreated by repetition of different movements and reactions to the movements of the other player. In addition to these movements and answers improvisation can be supplemented by the fact that the player deems it necessary to do in the game at the moment. Capoeira is a mindset, a way of thinking.
In addition, capoeira is fun. The preservation of the dance aspect indicates that capoeira is loyal to the traditions, she "goes with the flow" of life, not against it. Beauty is a Central aspect both in life and in capoeira. In General, the concept of "victory, win" in capoeira is not based on the suppression of his opponent/partner. in fact, in capoeira there are no winners and losers. The best player is one who plays the most beautiful, who is showing malicia (malicia - trick), entering the enemy feint and cunning, who can perform in the game intricate and complex movements (in this case they fit into the context of the game) and who are able to remain closed (i.e. protected) and not to give the enemy opportunities for a successful attack. If there is a winner, is the one who wins the hearts of the public. :)<

НВП

Post by НВП » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:38

Артур Музенза wrote:This lethal fighting technique,
In childhood he wanted to do karate. It did not happen. And then straight into the topic :) Yes, and fighting technique, maybe we will not interfere in this shaky world.PAH-PAH.
The question is answered. Now Where and When :)

Мура

Post by Мура » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:53

Arthur, thanks for the link. Such a nostalgic , family, beautiful memories. It's great that within the Club it will be. Waiting and watching the information. I'm going to stand in the forefront!

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 20:03

Артур Музенза wrote:the Struggle of the oppressed part of society for the right to live a full and diversified life, not downplaying the importance of both practical and mystical sides.
That is to say that physically being in the oppressed position, it is possible to maintain internal independence or to realize themselves as independent?

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:35

Артур Музенза wrote:Yes,I remember that workshop!At the dawn of the beginning of my journey in capoeira!It was very fun )))just in time for the first of these seminars was to feel all the positive energy of capoeira!Because were all just capoeira without division into schools!
... 8b7f1b4cf7
Such an old recording, what's this years? Capoeira as far as I know in Russia a new trend. And in the end, the girls just danced the Rumba :) This is also part of capoeira? ;)
In General, such a positive video! These energies are so lacking we have now, with the weather and the political situation! How many people need the seminar organized?
Last edited by ОльгаВВ on Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Thu Dec 10, 2015 22:37

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:That is to say that physically being in the oppressed position, it is possible to maintain internal independence or to realize themselves as independent?
Something similar worked Castaneda with petty tyrants.
At work was a chef who loved to do .... oppression. I thank him very much :o You can tell it grasped the concepts of freedom and independence - the real, inner :)