The virtual self-developing artifact.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Virtual self-developing artifact.

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Feb 13, 2016 14:11

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:I'm Sorry. Just wanted a little bit to revive the topic :?.. But sorry,didn't think that Everything is More Than Serious. Though Lily smiled once more, thanks for that.
I will be glad to Atlantica..))
Any experience of using this system ,as well as the other,"is recorded" in the "inflight magazine" is discussed at routine, and who had naitural or have done, is filtered according to the criteria - the best and safest variant.. Better lines ..only Roma says.
I like the mindset(if it exists)))), or by the number of managed information in ears to fill :aa or :evil: send all this, as I called it mailbox and to a common base arbiter . And there az if all the "styryl" and is useful to the Ruler and the people, in a shared library ,after filtering. But there is no way ...and all this in my copy only remains for further development ,improvement and moderator of my cases. Then a lot of ideas, thoughts jambs and not all of it worked out, and not all of it is a positive experience. T
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Mon Mar 27, 2017 14:44, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Feb 13, 2016 21:49

Sterifilt Today is the day telepathically connection????????????The holiday is such chtol?)))
All interesting traces of the remaining messages. Honestly , no one has not got, except that Roma are designated as pustoslovstvo.
Actor, this is the same domestic helper , we can say it , this is it-the subconscious mind, and the combined ,connected to the database information field.
Who and how it is selected is set, and the third concerns everyone personally. But the way to persuade him to obmanuti to precipice and even hack a lot. Someone like that)))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 14, 2016 0:24

Sterifilt you, as always, to mock,)))) well there is that topic, write, ask questions about the use, discuss the modules and their work. I don't know what it was and Pocci you were washed, but the questions have not yet seen.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:49

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: I don't know what it was and Pocci you were washed,
The recapitulation and the return of spent..) In the sense of all, a lot was cut from different themes, and a lot of energy is fixed and frozen.)
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:, the ruler, is a domestic assistant , you can say it , this is it-the subconscious mind and consciousness together
Do the Artifact works 100%, and even more than that...was unexpectedly and pleasantly surprised new the quality and capabilities awareness. Thank you all!

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Thu Feb 18, 2016 13:42

When faced with a major project, the system usually creates a situation where you're forced to use it and as a consequence, to verify the effectiveness of the project.

I lost the second set of keys from the apartment. Can't find it. The next day I get on the materials of the executor. Begin to use the searcher of lost objects. Two days of work, but to no avail. On the one hand, I understand that somewhere they were on the street, and the situation created by provident, shall we say, not very good Strength that would have gave me the impression that the project does not work because keys are not found.

That night, I dream that someone from the outside, insert the key into the lock and tries to open the door. The approach to the door and I hear footfall on the stairs fleeing man. In the dream, of course! The test system was considered complete.

This morning, go to the company on the outskirts of town, where processed grain. Soy, rice and so on. You need to take samples. Enterprise on the edge of town, fenced, on two opposite sides of the perimeter, are tied by two Caucasian shepherds.

Today I go to and go to the side of the warehouse. The owner is not, but workers have been warned. Automatically note that you do not hear the dog barking on the left, but thinking that she's behind the building, continue towards the center.

And then with horror saw that the dog, which was supposed to be on leash on the left, gets in and stands in the center of the territory, considering a second dog, who barks at him.

I freeze and ostanavlivas realizing that running away will not make it. Then, in slow motion.

This huge dog turns his head, sees me stunned and standing almost in the center of the floor, lowers his head and begins to quietly growl. In my head lightning flashes the word arbiter and before my eyes, it spins the text with a list of modules (I copied all modules and saved as a separate file) and stops on the word: "Scope!".

Instantly put on some capacity with a height of five meters and a diameter of 20 meters. Because of the truck shows it's working. Shouted to him that would've tied the dog. Answers that they themselves are afraid of it.

The dog lifts his head up slowly, growling, heading in my direction. Pretend to be a local business sausage, you get the phone, try to call the owner of the base (I wonder why, perhaps that would hear the voice of the master, to give up the dog?).

Dog growling comes up to me, gently poked me nose into the stomach, goes away, comes from the side, again nuzzling, then repeats the same maneuver back, push back, as if offering, let's play catch-up?

I'm holding the phone, doing the face touching, babbling something like: doggie doggie, cute doggie (that would be who was caught on video and posted to YouTube. Place stars of the first magnitude, I would have been provided).

At this time, almost on their bellies, while sverkhplastichnost, a foreman, and that singing this sweet dog takes my rod hand and without turning around, decimeter steps, went to the warehouse to the door which was about 50 meters. Went and took a breath.

I took samples, they drove the car and it vividly me for the base.

Here's a test project executor, with the help of the module "SPHERE!"<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 17:10

Initially the "Sphere" was one of the main modules (in the first version of the project that "Merlin" was the name of the field was one of the basic modules, this was the linked virtual talisman that you could use for yourself, another person or an object requiring protection in "the Arbiter" these functions are almost evenly distributed between all the basic blocks). The main protection mechanism is the direct transmission of the ban on hostile interference from the subconscious to the subconscious of anyone having a relation to the module. Plus the creation of aura of confidence by any available method, if used on humans for aggression rarely choose the object that looks confident.
Personally, I'm not afraid of dogs in General - can and peepers to play, and know how to act when attacking. I myself have not a very small dog (Golden), I go out with her in the evenings, socialize with other dog lovers, so for me any dog in principle - the object of friendly and demanding of affection, especially large (with small dogs are worse - often they are offended and angry, but those can and to discard it if there is a clear and unwarranted aggression).
There were cases when came to the ridiculous))) for Example, on the highway M-4 "don" in Rostov there's a gas station Gazprom, where I always refuel if in the area go. So, recently, I stop, and there deserted (usually the supplier of choice even before the driver out of the car, and then do one). On the territory runs the epitome of an Alabai - neat, well-groomed, moderately hairy and very intelligent young dog of 50 pounds fawn in color - though now on exhibition bring and take away all the awards. I go to the checkout, along the way, patting the dog behind the ear, and there at me almost with his fists lashed out - "immediately remove her dog, she us to work does not!". They already ten minutes I'm afraid from the store to come out - he ran up the Technicals, is a stick swung, and he barked (so that the Windows shook). After all attempts to explain that I see the dog first time in my life and any relationship it does not have, I think, and did not believe. In Rostov I have a friend from the "Good hands", I called her, she sent the boy "pies", which Sobakina took on overexposure, and I half an hour sat on a bench near the toilet and held the poor close, feeding selected for this case cashier a chocolate bar and a carrot, Yes, throwing a ball (a regular tennis - I have it lying around, it's a favorite toy of my dog,I have them every once in Auchan take three pieces). A wonderful dog, smart, sociable and friendly, I do not understand how this could be frightening. Owners the next day found - they have a week the whole district ads about the disappearance of a four-legged member of the family were wrapping up, though nearly fifty miles from that store.
So, you don't always need to scare away the animal is sometimes much easier to use a banal friendliness.<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 23:06

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:the Area is difficult to keep.costly energetically.suit the analogue of the sphere I'm comfortable with it and to throw another not so costly.and the percentage of closeness and visibility, too, she put on the circumstances.
It is you yourself, such a restriction did, and now he and others impose... Sometimes excessive confidence in their knowledge hurts more than a complete lack of awareness)))

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:52

It seems that it's unlikely we will know all the possibilities of the actor.
I didn't see the function of avoiding harmful.
But yesterday's incident allowed the Arbiter in General, as such, to gain a foothold in me.
Yesterday after lunch, as always made herself coffee. Drink coffee with sugar, although several times tried to do without it.
So, yesterday's coffee why like soap.
Something like finished and forgotten.
But this morning, same story. Soapy water and not coffee. Try coffee from a Cup wife - everything is fine.
Have about sugar in coffee to forget. Because in addition to culinary use nothing, the reason is not far to seek.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:11

Boldwell , it is necessary for the body to fight with bad habits))) close to the parasitic channels and eliminate impede the normal operation of the factors. So to correct taste sensations for the subconscious there is no problem - it will be enough to find a suitable bad memory and associate with the taste of the product. And all done, then the machine will go. To reassociate also not difficult (a few simple ways you know), but in this sense no - it's all for the benefit of the carcass))) And generally a coffee - a dubious pleasure even without sugar. Juice or pure water in the morning, much more pleasant and useful, and to cheer up can you activate the armature the desired resource state, or the appropriate attitude.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:39

Generally, I'm lazy to explain.

Man is born, lives, develops. His first years of life are crucial for future.

Thus, accustomed to eat sugar (suspended) in childhood with tons and having a lot of fun, in the future, it is very difficult to get rid of this habit. The steepness of wanting to get rid of practically useless.

But the help from other Forces at the time.

On simple awareness and mode switching.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:07

Recently on TV there was a transfer, about how two women in different times, but somehow, in the Kuibyshev region, petrified. In the literal sense. Steel stone their physical bodies. One of them, stayed in the stone state from New Year to Easter, the second half of the year.
I don't remember what said one of them, after returning to the normal condition in normal condition of the physical body, but the second, literally said the following: "pray, PRAY, WEAR CROSSES. THE EARTH SWAYS LIKE A CRADLE!"
During the transfer, in the Studio with a crash, broke a part of the scenery. What was perceived as a kind of sign or confirmation of what was said in the Studio. The program was attended by the Director Proshkin, host of "Moment of truth" Andrey Karaulov and others. The host added that nothing of the kind in the Studio not happened for many, many years.
Case wear crosses on the breast, is a private matter, and not always served as a symbol confirming the commitment of the media, FAITH and religion.
I, in fact, that's what! But first, words of gratitude to the Novel, for the creation of the project "the decider." I am convinced that it is an effective work quietly and unobtrusively, with proper perseverance on the part of the user to obtain the desired results.
Somewhere in there changes and you get the results that you receive in the result of long years of practice using other methods. Or do not get.
We live in a society prone to many problems and situations. And hardly anyone here can say that he constantly and daily practice the work with the project.
Propose a simple solution, though not one hundred percent to strengthen the quality of self-improvement through the practice of "project arbiter", but to strengthen its Creative properties towards user.
Make a folder "project arbiter" and copy all information of the project. All posts and materials, including the final instruction to the Subconscious.
Purchase pure small USB flash drive (a physical size, there are, flat), copied to a project folder "masters" and any convenient methods placed on his chest, in the heart chakra Anahata.
Anahata – Chakra is unique! Something like a receiver, which mixes the Energy of the lower and upper Chakras.
Thus, information placed on the flash drive will be distributed by our Biofield, Aura and more will penetrate into our Consciousness.
Will fill the vacuum arising from those who, for various reasons, becomes an adept of one of the religions.
Engaged in self-development, almost everyone understands that he is in any other way than following the canons of one religion.
But I think that any seeker, somewhere in his Soul, realizes that he wants to be closer to the Creator. "Project arbiter" is the road to Him. There may be others!
Wearing on the chest of information about the Arbiter, allows to shorten the route AND TIME closer TO the CREATOR!<

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:25

I have an idea!
Need to the name of "Project arbiter", to add a symbol, an avatar if you want.
Let it be purely a graphical illustration of a smiley face, or some kind of animated picture.

It is important that this symbol, information coincided with the General sense of the project.

Personally, I offer a kind of animation picture the following. A stem with a Bud, grows up and then the Bud opens. Rose, for example.

The point is that our Consciousness understands it as a signal of Growth and subsequent disclosure to a Higher power with purpose........, gain knowledge of self-improvement, desire to interact with Constructive Forces, and so on. And these enhanced capabilities in our Consciousness provides the project "the decider".

How it will assess a Higher Power, it's up to them. But in any case, such a mental message, is unlikely to remain unnoticed.

However, to decide whether the symbol in the project, and if necessary, how it should look is to solve the Novel as the Creator of the project.

P. S. if Roman will agree to add the symbol to the project and will invite participants to offer suggestions, please potentially interested, search the Internet for animation image, on my proposed topic. I recently deprived of a decent Internet connection, I write from a smartphone, and the speed of traffic wants to be the best.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:29

Bold I'm on the computer a separate hard drive to 80 gigs full of duplicate content "arbiter" - for three years working as a roller with Buddhist mantras in the temple (those visitors is rotated, passing through the outer circle of the yard).

And symbol of the project. I initially used to connect new members. Only all the physical and material attributes to pure energy-information of the project is superfluous. They need the individual operator, but not the system as a whole. And any individual operator may be a symbol of his personal copy of the bind module "Mentor"...

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Feb 22, 2016 13:58

The point of my quotation symbol in the following.

I sit and talk about the solution to a specific situation that requires resolution.

Along field edges, top, bottom and anywhere, draw the symbol of the arbiter.

Since you have it, I beg you. Leave it to us (user) and we will be happy to use it.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 18:20

Boldand another tambourine to strike and knock him around otplyasyvaya sheet under guttural singing in the glare of the fire.
No need to complicate - if the solution is there, it just needs to be able to hear. Not to turn off the endless chatter makemessage, not invent regular rituals and tricks... If the work does not interfere with, and to assist him is not required. And so it turns out that the conscious "I" operator using these tricks with itself fighting for the right to listen to the opinion of the subconscious.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Mon Feb 22, 2016 22:55

All people are different. In particular, users of the project.

As at the beginning and through the years of use.

But in any case, I received extremely useful advice. Thank you!

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Wed Apr 13, 2016 14:06

Where is the password to take to the club to go?

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Wed Apr 13, 2016 14:58

Join issue. Very interested in the topic.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 13, 2016 19:06

Section with a password available only to members of the club.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/club/

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:23

At the time, I in your theme: "the Club of the friends of the Egregore of the Russian Money" put forward the idea of keeping a journal. Even then the idea of reference occurred most likely under the influence of the actor. But has run some relatively smart and I just don't want to talk about it. Moreover, I just started to do it. More than a year. A lot has changed from the original shape. But nevertheless, what I have now, is pretty unique. I have on hands the most powerful tool of self-programming. Through a significant increase in confidence and increased personal power. Obliged to admit that the role played by the products of slim. But without products slim with the help of his journal, the result would be the same. Well, slightly less. But the thing is that this first year of logging, this is only the beginning. The movement of the path blindfolded. Now the eyes are open. The path blends in with the road. While not very wide and winding. But this is the right process in the right direction.
I am willing to share knowledge, but behind closed doors. In the framework of the "masters" forum. Me I am sick of the need to prove anything to those who can or what can not. This is not a request. Offer. I have it working usefully for me. Will work in others. But no, so no! This is the problem of knowledge is not received.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:28

I'll tell you how and what I was doing. Comments I don't need and not interesting. This is my experience and I share it. Who is more clever, let will share.
The idea of keeping/creation of the journal originated as itself. But after connecting to the Arbiter. First, I started a journal on the work with the Actor. As usual sometimes I did. Prescribed purpose, what is affirmations, what is drawn. Recorded dreams and so on. It is October of 2015. But the farther, the stronger the idea is ripe that we need to do something different, independent. It arose because I began to write and record. Somehow, the thoughts were structured and specified. It became clear that much of what I initially prescribed, just no longer needed.

Cut a understanding of some serious things, including that the conduct of more specific log on a regular basis is a thing in itself, which you and disciplinary and where that leads. In the end, 22.03.2016 year, I made a new journal. Landscape format, but why in the spring, helical bracket. Don't know why this. At the end of the year, the magazine ended. But before that, I bought exactly the same second. And bonded both of them, by Curling fastening wire spirals of both magazines. Turned out the whole, the one, fat.

When in March of last year I started keeping some principles in my brain have already been formed. The main idea consisted in the following. throughout his life, we do a lot of things. And our classes are usually fragmentary and finite.Now I bought and ate sausages. Along the way I drank coffee in the café. Held talks. But a lot of things. In every single action, I spend energy. Every new, big or small, I need new Energy. That is, life Loskutova. There are certainly things to be longer. Every day to go to work, for example. So the idea of journaling was as follows. To make life whole. To create a unified, intelligent process in which each single activity during the day, month, year and so on, was part of a whole, meaningful process. Successful with! A personal, secondary Egregor Success in life. And my Subconscious for such a long, osmyslenia, programmable way, to calculate the stock of personal Energy with the expectation of long positions and distances. But for such programming on a regular basis, you need a material carrier. Object. They became a magazine.

Because before it was already the experience of doing such a journal, here in the new, began to do and to prescribe more specific and consciously.<

Логия

Post by Логия » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:34

Пчела wrote:to Make life whole. To create a unified, intelligent process in which each single activity during the day, month, year and so on, was part of a whole, meaningful process. Successful with!
practiced the return of Energy from situations,not developed relations, started and unfinished business ...and the energy really came back.....felt the flow and the relief...
I had the idea of=changing the Past affects many layers of the Future....does changing the emotional relation to what has happened in the Past Future/reality?
..but the idea is to wrap/combine the Energy and show through the paper as it came...
always do not understand the meaning of doing different diaries, their thoughts I find it hard to trust...even paper)))
Thanks for the vector!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:45

So long been smoldering in my head the idea of creating your own personal secondary Egregor leading towards the achievement of Success in life acquired a specific embodiment. Repeat. Not the success of the individual projects I was interested and interesting and successful life in General. Because they have skills, programming, and animation objects and who have not had practice, you know that the basis of two things. Energy, including its replenishment and growth and programs/functions that are performed by the Egregore. So, now about the programs. They have no serial numbers. During the execution all messed up. This is me with a height of one-year work report. And then it seemed important.

So one of the tables devoted to shopping. In the following columns.
№ p/p; date of purchase; Number of purchases. (You can register the number of purchases and to add a column total number of purchases. But every day I summarize the previous) now, after just over a year of practice, their total number is more than eight.

How I'm doing. Go to the store for groceries (I have to say, I used this case did not like). Buy such as carrots, onions, bread, meat, fish, milk. A total of six items. Therefore, I have made six purchases. I just made them at one time. This is one table, which reflects the increase in the number of purchases. Dry clean, informative table. It is clear that the sheet ends, draw on a new sheet the following.

In the following table. I have it is called My business, goals, objectives, and desires today and in the future
In her columns
№ p/p; date of production; the aim, goal, desire, date of performance; Quality of performance; note.
Now for the columns. № p/p it is clear. Everything is written in ascending order.
The date of production. Here too all is clear.
But in the column "Russia on the whole, aim, desire" all the more interesting. Since the language of setting goals and targets is constantly transformed. But first, what is written here. And all that make the day and want to have in the future. Purchases that need to be done today. Paying bills on an apartment., To drink coffee in a cafe. The desire to have this or that. That is what I want to have in the future. To speak, to bring, to saw, and so on. And, I have to say, not all fixed. Somewhere forgot where it is not considered necessary or important. In General, a mess and a hodgepodge of today, tomorrow, the future, my actions and performance. I can say that by the end of the period 23.03.2016 - 04.04.2017 I have declared/set goals, objectives and desires, 1105, 1075 made. Percentage of the realization/fulfillment of my desires - 97,29%. Like that's it. Only from the height of one year has elapsed since start of logging, you begin to understand its true value.
The quality of performance, I always write "Good", in the note put "Executed". Emphasize on the prescription of outcome "Good" and "Executed" is important. Since the journal for me, thus becomes the tool of self-programming. These numbers are not taken from the ceiling. These are real numbers. I had done it all and performed. Thus, it is for life adds Strength and confidence.

Important, the most important moment for setting goals and objectives. To me it only came out a week ago. Those who will be logging, it will start to do it immediately. Wording. I want to buy milk. So, it would be correct to formulirovat so: "I'm HAPPY to BUY MILK"! I'm HAPPY to HAVE MILK, CAR, APARTMENT, Etc. Even if it is not quite true, so program ourselves.

Even the table.
"Implementation of goals, objectives and desires in quantitative and interest rate conditions as of.....
Columns
№ p/p; date; Total goals; Implemented goals and objectives; Percentage.
I think that is all clear.<

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:46

Логия wrote:always do not understand the meaning of doing different diaries, their thoughts I find it hard to trust...even paper)))
And here they don't have to trust the paper. Almost dry statistics and logistics of life, seasoned with a little emotion.

Логия

Post by Логия » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:59

Пчела wrote:is Almost dry statistics and logistics of life, seasoned with a little emotion.
this is understandable)
this is the material side...but what about with communication?
and the energy/mental work?because the costs are just as real
for example=What is thought about the person ?what did you say?/showed then...I wouldn't say/concealed/
how much attention and how much attention to the outside....
acceptance on itself of a stranger/imposed ...and Vice versa=clear stalking and awareness?...
from who powered energy, who shared