The virtual self-developing artifact.

к-13
The virtual self-developing artifact.

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 15:18

Andrew proposed to make the club my longtime project "the decider" based on some aspects of the work Zivorad slavinskogo (of peat, Kreaton, Virtual Excalibur) and Larry Nims (BSFF, and similar techniques, which began with Dr. Callahan and the development of his system TFT in the early 1990-ies) - that is, on the basis of instructions for the subconscious. In the Russian sector of the Internet, these ideas are most closely embodied in "Turbosplit" Dmitry Leushkin, although his style alienates many from the practice.

The essence of the project that was written quite a large number of such instructions combined in the overall system - some parts of it responsible for the specific directions, others ensure their coordinated work with others, and others are working to ensure that the system was developed based on the experience of its members, adapting to each specific user. First results on this system were obtained in March 2012, since the system continuously develops. Participation in the project is absolutely free - aim at the time was put a gradual shift in our layer of the world in a more comfortable (i.e. to gain a critical number of people who are able to use possibilities of the subconscious, necessary for the operation of the "hundredth monkey effect" - simply put - to arrange a local breakthrough magic in our technological world :oops: ).

The project consists of three basic modules, based on which it operates (who have read Zelazny, the names are clear - they reflect the appropriate artifacts from the second of the Pentateuch "Chronicles of amber" - the history of Merlin):
"Frakir"(external module - the shield, sword and remote control)
- first and foremost is the control module - i.e. the questions are addressed to him. In the original, it was invisible lace on his left wrist of Merlin, who could communicate telepathically with the bearer allocated for the system area of the psyche may be associated with an imaginary invisible bracelet so it is even easier to work with (in module laid emphasis on the operation of the system if, at the time of formulation of the problem to keep the right hand the left wrist, although this is not required). That is, this part is responsible for communication of human and system - setting goals, getting answers to the questions and prompts when necessary. This includes precautions and safety - disabling this module must be switched off the whole system completely(in case of performance failure or serious conflict with the perception of the world).
- Autonomous system of protection and warning(i.e. a warning about the danger - I have a fairly well implemented, though I have not on your wrist there squeezing sensation, and tingling in the solar plexus and the warmth behind the ears can increased heart rate for fans to listen to the heart or sverblenie in the fifth point for romantic shalamanov smile.gif ).

"the Wheel-Ghost" (collection and processing of information)
connection and attunement with the personal layer of the world
- attunement with the intersecting processes and people
- analysis of the current situation(i.e. based on past events) for the most probable events in the near future,
- tracking the most probable consequences of certain actions(both committed and planned - it's ecology, without it in any way),
navigation in the streams of events(tracing various flows, the allocation of desirable and undesirable, their intersections and the most optimal routes to the destination States).
- debugging and upgrade of modules(via the information matrix of collective intelligence),
- search information field and the introduction of a private copy of the system in new ways, principles and mechanisms that can help in solving the problems of operator, enhancing its protection and increase the efficiency of the system,
- finding in the outer world everything that can make the system more efficient and optimal.

"Spikard" (work with energy and improvements)
- maintenance of energy balance carrier - dosepak in case of shortage, and draining the excess. I used those sources which I know how to use plants, Land, wind, Sun... Who knows how to work with cosmic energy, I don't mind, you can enable, but I only picture this method receive no inflow is not really felt. It is the same on the other methods. Sometimes the machine would begin to breathe as if you set(in the heartbeat - breath 6 - pause 3, exhale 6 - pause 3 - first), but it is rather a reinforcement of other ways than the pure method. It is possible to define methods to set individual module, so that everyone had the choice on the most convenient ways.
the cutoff of the spurious channels of flow of energy(sometimes almost automatically grab some abomination and not immediately caught, so this item is useful for me personally), the same network of carriers original BJ. Here is also a good idea to stick a emotional cutoff tails "on the fly"(as they are maturing) to a new material for the recapitulation were not accumulated, but have not yet figured out how to organize it so that when the Protocol people consciously learn from our experiences...
- washing of running modules(possibly from external sources, failing as soon as possible compensation of energy)
- AutoPlay optimal modules(i.e. without a team of media - modules for example to protect the body from external influences upon detection of intrusion or entry into the room with the sick person consciously, such things are not easy to instantly recognize, but the subconscious is quite capable - why give tips to wait perturbations of convolutions when you can run on your own). In each module you need to register, can it be run this way, and in what situations.
- enhancement and optimization of systems(lessons, study of the inconsistencies of the worldview and the foundations of the system, the most effective methods and modules in certain situations, a "favorite" or just the next sources of energy in a specific spot, which can only be a carrier).
- analysis of mechanisms and principles of operation of external objects (artifacts, amulets, stones, graphical constructions and energy-information structures and other "magic charms") and their adaptation for self-use by the operator.

link to the topic in the club<
Last edited by к-13 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 0:14, edited 1 time in total.

ОльгаВВ

Re: Virtual self-developing artifact.

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Nov 13, 2015 17:35

K-13what you need to connect the modules? What type of card it requires? The principle of their operation is the same as the modules BJ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 18:38

The club card is not bound - the project is completely Autonomous. The evening will be free - I will write more.

нева

Post by нева » Fri Nov 13, 2015 22:29

:)
Last edited by нева on Sat Feb 13, 2016 13:01, edited 1 time in total.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Fri Nov 13, 2015 23:10

I wouldn't call egregore artifact. For example, I have no doubt that such a miracle would create possible. But to implement all the functions that You describe need material thing to the person (or as You say the operator), because the "processor" of such a system will work and the blue-purple range, moreover, it will be difficult to manage (I admit that can be very pliable), he will not be able to scan the environment, without the serious ligament with the operator, which can be implemented either wearing it, or forcing him to look at egregorial character (virtual artifact). Constantly one to concentrate on what ever is going. Then there is only the subject. In principle, there is even a lot to think not enough to take the developments from this forum and collect the necessary number of active people who regularly post on the forum.

PS I Forgot about the energy sources. Without them anywhere, it is most important actually.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 23:58

Джейсон wrote:I wouldn't call egregore artifact.
Don't call. A selected area of his own mind to call an egregore would be?
I do not doubt for example that it is possible to create. But to implement all the functions that You describe need material thing to the person (or as You say the operator), because the "processor" of such a system will work and the blue-purple range, moreover, it will be difficult to manage (I admit that can be very pliable), he will not be able to scan the environment, without the serious ligament with the operator, which can be implemented either wearing it, or forcing him to look at egregorial character (virtual artifact). Constantly one to concentrate on what ever is going. Then there is only the subject. In principle, there is even a lot to think not enough to take the developments from this forum and collect the necessary number of active people who regularly post on the forum.
Our own experience of creation and use is or only online reading? I in practical terms, interested.
PS Forgot about the energy sources. Without them anywhere, it is most important actually.
It is strange how people somehow live and thrive without rectal batteries))) Joke, of course, but sources of energy in the world is more than enough, and the person of his energy in vain burns in incredible quantities.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 0:34

ОльгаВВ wrote:K-13what you need to connect the modules? What type of card it requires? The principle of their operation is the same as the modules BJ?
I do not know the principle of operation of the modules BJ, and the principles of operation of the system will be described here http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... =56&t=5927

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:26

к-13 wrote: Don't call. A selected area of his own mind to call an egregore would be?
Only if You tell me how to distinguish between them.
к-13 wrote: Our own experience of creation and use is or only online reading? I in practical terms, interested.
That's all You are interested in? If I say that the Guru in this question You apologize and begin to see how best You can do?
к-13 wrote:-so weird how people somehow live and thrive without rectal batteries))) Joke, of course, but sources of energy in the world is more than enough, and the person of his energy in vain burns in incredible quantities.
The word is good. When words are supported with action, even better.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:19

Джейсон wrote:
к-13 wrote:-so weird how people somehow live and thrive without rectal batteries))) Joke, of course, but sources of energy in the world is more than enough, and the person of his energy in vain burns in incredible quantities.
The word is good. When words are supported with action, even better.
Sources of energy circle in bulk :)
For example, this summer in ignorance/inexperience "has been programmed" flow through itself (using the technology of the BZ and the river changing direction), to overload, well that time realized.
Everything is good in moderation. And before that thought I need MORE energy! Now that everything should be in moderation.(to the extent - well, a lot of bad and a little bad)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:32

Джейсон wrote:
к-13 wrote: Our own experience of creation and use is or only online reading? I in practical terms, interested.
That's all You are interested in? If I say that the Guru in this question You apologize and begin to see how best You can do?
Solely to decide whether it is worth spending on dialogue time or just looking for leisure for themselves. See that second one.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Nov 14, 2015 18:35

к-13 wrote:that is to recruit a critical number of people
the required number of people you know, or every different makes?
к-13 wrote:First results on this system were obtained in March 2012, since the system continuously develops.
if you can read more about the results of m b a link or I will unsubscribe anyone who used?
Last edited by раданов on Sat Nov 14, 2015 18:53, edited 1 time in total.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Nov 14, 2015 18:51

АндрейКо wrote:for Example, this summer in ignorance/inexperience "has been programmed" flow through itself (using the technology of the BZ and the river changing direction), to overload, well that time realized.
the energy sources and quality differ from each other to "programmed" can be anything but it's like eat everything
Last edited by раданов on Sat Nov 14, 2015 18:56, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 18:56

раданов wrote:
к-13 wrote:that is to recruit a critical number of people
the required number of people you know, or every quality, too something new makes?
:? http://www.testament.org/testament/100thmonkey.html
You can Google in Russian "HUNDREDTH MONKEY EFFECT"- the author - Ken CIS Junior (ken keyes Jr.), translation enough, You are search history and queries, will select the option that is closest to You.
к-13 wrote:First results on this system were obtained in March 2012, since the system continuously develops.
if you can read more about the results of m b a link or I will unsubscribe anyone who used?
Maybe I will unsubscribe on the forum are there. And the link I already gave.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Nov 15, 2015 17:40

Somewhat off topic, but the topic. There are directions in the psychic-energy workshop related to the creation of virtual artifacts. Indeed, it is easier to create a virtual artifact in the place where there was physical, if the physical pre-populate their attention and energy first, working with phantom artifact, then with energy. For this physical object should feel as an extension of his body (in the samurai tradition is the concept of “attention on the tip of the sword”, and indeed, long-term energy connection to an external energy enables you to move the assemblage point outside the body, a physical object). You can do this purely mechanical development, as usually happens, but better filling of the physical subject of their attention. When the physical artifact will be felt as well as the tip of his finger, we can say that the virtual artifact is created. The shape and structure of physical object also has a value, it is better to choose the form corresponding to the natural energy flows (something axis: stick, pole, or any object vertically elongated, spherical: all kinds of balls, planes, or spiral). Then the development of the artifact will be natural. More interesting but harder to work with artifacts originally existing on the energy level and do not have physical counterparts: the artifacts inside of the body. Working with them has a different level of immersion. Well, one of exciting practical applications of told the pretty young friend, practicing this direction, do not live in a very quiet area, and when returning home late, uses cover virtual items: a baseball bat or nunchucks.. :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 20:06

Auraactually the meaning of the project is quite different. Roughly speaking, the project helps to create the operator is offline, neither of which external independent auxiliary system, which helps it to live more efficiently and effectively. No "artifacts" is not necessary - only the people. The energy information pure magic))) And what You wrote in the initial stages was also used, but only for those who do not reach the connection to the stream (and then for them, the connection Protocol is written - many are able to connect just moving with the flow) - something to catch the attention of the participant, emphasizing it in the right direction. In the relevant subject of the club is addressed in more detail is exactly what I asked Andrew to announce here and to describe it.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Dec 10, 2015 18:54

Read the description of the module mate decided to try it, acted in accordance with the user wished presented the person which have not seen. Today in the supermarket freezer bend down to reach for the food the cat is somebody's hand doing this simultaneously with me straighten up and meet what is further interesting that within hours I'm in the office I met another friend who had not seen the order of 3 years the circumstances of the meeting are the same encountered in the hallway stepped back and got to know each other with the words addressed to me in the first and second case were the same almost word for word the same there's a law of pair cases of Parkinson's

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Dec 10, 2015 19:19

Korvin Try The Module Tutor . All that is now accumulating in the use of BRM, SEM and other things , may include in its copy of the arbiter. You can do the entire experience of any art, any you need experience and not only yours, but also other users , teachers ...
"The mentor helps to create custom modules, existing functionality, and to configure the system at their own discretion. All changes made to this subsystem does not affect the system's other users - all changes are made only in a personal copy working ...."

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Dec 10, 2015 20:00

Thank you the description was seen , now thinking you need to structure the experience to distinguish the real t e a valid practical experience that really can . have experience from what you know about but have not done or are just on the verge of feeling

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 20:44

Корвин wrote:Yesterday read the description of the module mate decided to try it, acted in accordance with the user wished presented the person which have not seen. Today in the supermarket freezer bend down to reach for the food the cat is somebody's hand doing this simultaneously with me straighten up and meet what is further interesting that within hours I'm in the office I met another friend who had not seen the order of 3 years the circumstances of the meeting are the same encountered in the hallway stepped back and got to know each other with the words addressed to me in the first and second case were the same almost word for word the same there's a law of pair cases of Parkinson's
The module is built on base unit manual, and that, in turn, first builds the work on the principle of the chain of key events of Solitaire Medici (when not asking a specific event, and their category, and group affiliation of the subconscious "shuffle the deck" receives a satisfactory situation chain and its implementation, as it allows the operator). If the selected area of the psyche have successfully used a single chain of events, it will continue to implement in the first place it - what to look for by trial and error is another, when one is already effective. And maybe the fact that as a result of a "failed" trigger a chain of events led to the meeting with the target person, but very close to it on the search criteria, it is also prescribed (not always possible to achieve perfect results - sometimes it's better to get the bird in the hand to make it slightly brightened the long wait fall on the head of a crane).

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Dec 10, 2015 21:08

к-13 wrote:And maybe the fact that as a result of a "failed" trigger a chain of events led to the meeting with the target person, but very close to it on the search criteria, it is also prescribed (not always possible to achieve perfect results - sometimes better
It seems the first target and not the target this time period fall under a number of General criteria, what is my real relationship to a similar body structure , hair color

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Thu Feb 11, 2016 21:18

к-13 wrote: The module is built on base unit manual, and that, in turn, first builds the work on the principle of the chain of key events of Solitaire Medici
Well done :) :ay sorry not everyone has the opportunity to get acquainted free of charge with the result of Your labors :?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:53

аВАЛОН wrote:
к-13 wrote: The module is built on base unit manual, and that, in turn, first builds the work on the principle of the chain of key events of Solitaire Medici
Well done :) :ay sorry not everyone has the opportunity to get acquainted free of charge with the result of Your labors :?
Well, it depends... I see that this opportunity is absolutely everyone.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 22:22

Sterifiltnot necessary to understand in my sentence and look for the deeper meaning, a hidden subtext, metaphor and symbolism - I meant exactly what I wrote.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 12, 2016 23:08

СтаниФилмТВ wrote: If you look in Your phrase, it turns out that each limits himself, and limiting himself(bosanova) to a greater or lesser degree, you can become to a greater or lesser extent ..limited. (Type deindividualization). Your artifact probably for collective use. That is, where degrees of freedom.. each establishes himself..So apparently HE(the artifact) not all admits..)

SterifiltBike bits Panas or bullshit))))))With his personal copy of the arbiter you can do what you want, and fill what you want. But the rules and security will only be adjusted, aiming at a peaceful solution that is good for you and the world. And limitations only. Otherwise you only have yourself pollucite their thoughts and intentions to make someone or something bad. Collective use collective intelligence and mutual aid experience. All that you do not know how to use books in the library total. I think clearly explained.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:37

Sterifiltenough to clutter up the topic with pointless posts.