Suggestions about club events.

Корвин
Re: Suggestions about club events.

Post by Корвин » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:42

львёнок wrote:OOOO wah, wah, wah

webinars on this topic - thank you so much, AURA, for the great news, and maybe then head to the seminars will find time - it would be, well, everything
Around terrorism more than three not to gather

НВП

Post by НВП » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:46

Аура wrote:for everyone's convenience, I decided to do the recording.
Looking forward to :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Dec 02, 2015 13:55

In connection with the recent discussions in the thread "About the club" the meaning of a Member , a participant, came up with the idea - it is possible to conduct a study of the Russian language not only in the modern version and do Russian alphabet which more than two hundred letters written in the subcortex of the white population, the structure of which reflects the structure of the universe, and so forth, In the space of the club has versatile professionals, the Aura of something from the point of view of GAAP and energy will tell, Nikonov with his performance so instantly information, please see, passing is where to turn (I mean biochemistry)+ invite who can. And then people neponyatki occur subcortex in Russian one says GOOGLE and probably something else, I think it is interesting and informative

НВП

Post by НВП » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:07

Brief backstory. Yesterday a Gypsy perched at the Kiev station. Like b they have since before the crowds do not go. And then stuck, and pity, and curiosity and fear. Cling to everything. Consciousness has gone into the arguments about Gypsy hypnosis and hypnosis in General. And here I thought. Within the club - meeting with some well-known venerable meeting. It's interesting to listen to.
A theme might be:
"The degree of susceptibility to the hypnotic influence of the individual in the natural state and the use of advanced technologies of the 21st century \ pendant Armor\.
:wink:

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:32

NVPknown venerable hypnology for such a hack will ask the fee not lower than Kolya Baskov))) For a lot of famous singers, and a famous hypnotist only a dozen. You, by the way, even one without Google or Yandex, remember? 6-8 years ago, I talked with some famous and not so by a hypnotist within the resource online gobnascale, I do not think that now something has changed...

I can confidently say that susceptibility to suggestion depends on the "bells and whistles" is not so, as I think their speakers - the confident man in action gadgets, the easier it is to get around his defense. Doing such experiments at one time. Ways many, and the head of the average layman at any given point in time is so overloaded with all sorts of rubbish that the brain happily grabs every chance to disconnect - that these Gypsies with the other and use the drawing template or overload the channels of perception, and then just develop success. It's easier than it may seem, you just need a little practice. With some experience (work experience and data about the object impact) on the street to stop the man, and he would go on believing nothing had happened, but with the right setup. However, he will be absolutely sure that it is not susceptible to hypnosis.

The less a person knows about hypnosis, the easier it is to induce a light trance, where to inspire what you need. Now a lot of myths and prejudices about hypnosis, trance and suggestion, not only related to reality - this is also easy to use...

The primary defense against hypnosis is awareness. Self-observation, monitoring and analysing your behavior, reactions and misletoe. The person who calibrates the change of his condition and watching the outside world pretty quickly detects even sub-threshold induced by means of suggestion and the conscious external suggestion - it is just information, but not the script or reflex.

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Jan 01, 2016 21:20

-----And I would like the Success .... I would like to understand the subtleties... and ways.... how to reach this magical state.))))) you Can invite a thread....well sooooo successful person...let share the secret...))))))------
Believe me, I listened to a lot of oooassociation successful people and Parabellum, and Dovlatov, and many, many more. And came to the conclusion that all those "quick" ways, allegedly giving success or are based on obolvanivanii people - by the way, really, simple and quick methods, or they should be long enough to go. None of these people did not come to the heights for one year. And they are very hard and are now working. No matter how you boast, they vpahivat worse than Papa Carlo. You boast that several times a rest in Hawaii, the Canaries, etc., but rarely notices - it is from there that they conduct their courses. So, draw your own conclusions, gentlemen. First you need to find something that the others need, then bring it to those of others. Then only you will receive the order. And it needs to be executed effectively putting all their skill. MAGICAL diseases require much effort

Надежда Лещенко

Post by Надежда Лещенко » Fri Jan 01, 2016 23:45

------Main defense of hypnosis is awareness. Self-observation, monitoring and analysing your behavior, reactions and misletoe. --
You are absolutely right. a critical attitude to the environment, the ability to ask yourself the question -----And why is it INR need?
indeed, those who believe that it is not susceptible to hypnosis - the easy prey for the hypnotist.

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Wed Jan 06, 2016 23:00

Meeting with developers is always interesting and relevant!!!! az :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:40

Lanalana
The words of the unforgettable Lao Tzu in China ... when everyone will know what is good in this moment and born of evil, when everyone knows what is the relevance of this is irrelevant, looking at the chicken remember the rooster. Though of course there are subtleties which are always available to discuss))

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Thu Jan 07, 2016 18:02

Any philosophy always leads to a dead end, because everything goes in ascending order... :D And if we are behind this increase, accept the impasse :( if not, then advance in our understanding further, bi again, yet allow our internal and external developments... bi Therefore, any information carries with it the possibility to understand something :o ...or just not understand anything 8) ...I agree that the possibility of using the information can be used in the mercenary purposes :roll: :evil: ....(this is quite a complex question...) Just have hope that this forum communicate with those who are trying to understand the world az az az :o :o :o :o :o :o az az az az az az az az az az az to understand yourself and yourself in this world :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...And if there are opposite, :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: they should be such as to protect from communicating on these forums 8) 8) 8) ...
And even more...of course there is such a thing as a trade secret 8) 8) 8) this is a normal condition in our imperfect world.... :( :( :( ...but there are scientific, useful side of the question, that's it, and want again and again to listen :ay :ay :ay :ay :ay :ay :aa

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Aug 17, 2016 23:02

I have this idea-proposal-request...
What I'm saying?
Some maybe interested in the training-development, etc., clairvoyance /remoted viewing/.
For a good assimilation of these protocols /in my opinion/ however, need some photos of different objects with 8 digital titles. Here here such examples. However, they are not endless, and in a so-called "collective unconscious" already this knowledge has been developed in some form that will in some way interfere with seeing.
Therefore, I suggest people travel the world /will actually interfere with laziness basically/ to put here as the link/ 8цифровые rooms-the names of the various photo objects for the exercise is to practice on the foresight, but when you click on the link - then it will be visible to the object itself. I hope it is clear. And thank you for understanding.
I, personally, also as their capabilities, will spread here some photos.
p.s. it is clear that it /clairvoyance American protocols/ very hard work and not for one year /me, in this time period, also need these photos for training/. Therefore, you want to treat it /if someone will be doing/ responsible for.
p.s. and Yes, facts are facts. See /at this time/ is the fact. Or not. Even the Gods to be silent before the obvious facts. The rest is empty speculation.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Aug 18, 2016 15:04

Cesareposted a few pictures.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Aug 20, 2016 13:32

Here here /English/ you can protest your abilities and practice "Protocol" /as far as I know the first week is recommended "to Daleville" only once a day, so as not to be overloaded, it is, at its core - workout/.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Aug 21, 2016 13:13

There is a proposal to continue the theme of the psychic-energy workshop format classes, since many interesting exercises are difficult to describe and to master the format of verbal descriptions on the forum. If you would be willing, it is possible to conduct a series of 3-4 hourly workshops, the first induction in September.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Aug 21, 2016 13:20

What are the conditions?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Aug 21, 2016 17:35

Discipline... self-discipline.
The financial goal of a nonprofit, it is the main component - the rent of the hall, and depend respectively on the number of people.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 18:20

A very interesting proposal. Sorry, geographically, not everyone will be able to attend. Can be in a webinar format is the opportunity to organize something similar?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Aug 21, 2016 18:21

Personally, I prefer to listen to audio/video recording things /Yes, experience has shown that online is harder at first - though only at first, then as Aura wrote - affects "inner discipline and self-discipline"/.
It is a pity that did not want Internet where ever /what ever platform for conducting seminars/. But to some extent, understandable.

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Sun Aug 21, 2016 23:27

It would be nice if there was such meetings online. And I can't distinguish between the concept of "pushes nodes to the outside" and "Increase in the etheric body" - is what I was trained in another school. Although maybe it is one and the same.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Aug 22, 2016 16:19

Classes online are possible and convenient for the outside of Moscow, but there are some nuances. Post the comments of the instructor.
In the future, possible classes in different cities and even countries, but not so much in order to come to a place where the group gathered, how many classes in the places with special energomashservice space, so driving to another location should not be a difficulty or an obstacle to practice, that's not unusual. And considering that one master class conducted in the intensive format and is - so far - only one day, residents of other cities and countries can allocate time to travel, which is also the training of mobility and fluidity as the offset from "their homes", and a definite indicator of intent to invest time and energy into their energy development.

I totally agree with the offers of the online classes psychic workshop, but I'll try to share the subtleties and nuances directly the work of the instructor, so to speak, the point of view from first person.
First: when the instructor plans the classes, often focused on the result. To do this, it uses feedback from student and sees work required senses are engaged or not. Classes are structured where one exercise follows from the other, only after reaching the desired States. So instructor has the ability to control the sensations that he was very familiar, and to deceive the instructor is much harder than himself. Deception of itself do at first, without exception, all practicing.

Second: practices associated with the development of the external sphere (the cocoon), or the energy structure of the body, or psychic abilities, different from just physical exercises the fact that simple physical repetition of movement, and the bulk of the work is done with defined and unusual concentration of attention, which are mostly individual due to the individual characteristics of the body structure. For example, some have long legs, some have long arms, or someone more stooped, someone more tight shoulders, someone less, height, weight, age, level of physical development, the ability to relax..and much more. And usually to achieve any results in the tasks of the instructor and is to choose recommendations to implement the same exercise, so to get the right feeling energies, and this requires direct eye contact, where the instructor has the opportunity to observe how the practitioner moves, or manages its energy during the movement in practice.

Third: in the psychic-energy practice (and not only) there is such a thing as "group energy." In this case, such energy can actively be used to achieve much greater results than individual classes, even due to the fact that studying in a group, every student has the ability to subconsciously observe and compare the obtained results with other practitioners, and objectively assess their achievements.
Also, in these practices related to energy development, there is very important moments, called the "energy hearing" and "energy ecology of space". These moments are often the main conditions for the further exercises for working with the energies of the surrounding space, including the development of "the art of following the energy" and "art changes the frequency of your energies" and in fact, solely in the live team, but not on video or online. Not to mention paired work where you want a direct feeling of the energy of the partner, and so on.

Fourth: online activities are really good for the information flow of any material, i.e. seminars "conversational genre", and psychic-workshop practices refers to the direct and immediate feeling, for the further development of "subtle perception" and the information component are secondary. That is, classes are based on the formula: first practice, then theory. Where it is assumed that the theory lie on the already achieved and detailed sensations of the energy body, and only really becomes clear what the actual question. If training is done the opposite - first theory then practice then there is a very interesting point. The rational Mind of the practitioner satisfies their curiosity, and engage directly with the practice itself become uninteresting. And really, why waste time and effort if everything is known and understood, that is the practitioner knows everything (but unfortunately is not able)? Therefore, the instructor is usually necessary to avoid the traps of the rational Mind to lead to whatever results in the field of real feeling and control of the subtle energies and work with them. Therefore, quenching the hunger for information of the rational Mind in advance, when working with their energies, is more of a hindrance than positive aspects.

Fifth: in the psychic-energy workshop, many exercises are based on the overcoming of a subconscious barrier that can be expressed as thoughts like: "Everything! Hard! Like done enough, no more!", or "Oh dear called need to come to the phone, and then practice", "Very interesting, sometime tomorrow will work out, and now there are more important things to do", etc.
This barrier is a protective layer of everyday consciousness from the unknown and incomprehensible, and in fact is a limitation for self-development in General, because development requires going out of the comfort zone of everyday life. Actually nobody needs some strange energy, all so well as is, and not to leave the area all-day comfort, enough to satisfy the curiosity of the Mind, sitting in front of a monitor and talking (talking or listening) on topics that interest you.
Such barriers typically are overcome by an instructor who not only urged to turn off the gadgets, but try to convince practitioners that overcoming such difficulties during exercise and have control and the ability to control their subtle energies, it's just good, for example although trivial for the development of the Will, without which to engage in psycho-energetic practices completely pointless.
Although, of course, popivaya Coca-Cola or a distraction to the gadget in the course of watching a video or webinar before the monitor has exactly the same advantages and disadvantages as, for example, the voltage of the physical body in the gym. Or can you say? One is not more Important than the Other.

This is the position of the instructor, which, of course, video of the lessons can be posted where visible efforts in practicing concentration, with comments in the course of running exercise, but in the spoken admonitions of those who are undecided with what they need or useless, interesting or uninteresting, why and what the instructor sees no sense because, not interested in recruiting followers, or a commercial component. And just can take part in activities organized by a man who believes that it is necessary for someone.
<

Ира

Post by Ира » Mon Aug 22, 2016 19:26

If the venue somewhere in the center of Moscow - involved! Yes if not all - are also involved. Just wanted to specify in advance about the teacher and his experience.
...where you see the efforts of practitioners in concentration...
But there is a moot point. I wouldn't want to show his any experience of the beholder just like it. To tell about the experience in the practice - Yes. To shoot the process on the camera would not like. I hope there is understanding of the situation of the organizers.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Aug 22, 2016 19:43

Ира wrote:to shoot the process on the camera would not like.
It's really, IMHO, it's better. No no the record, though and only audio on the phones at all. No matter how curious no for an outsider to forumchane interested in reading this information.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Aug 23, 2016 0:48

Ира wrote:Just wanted to specify in advance about the teacher and his experience.
The experience of instructors is divided into different periods, including apprenticeships, research and experimentation and teaching. The period of teaching various psychic classic Taoist orientation from the instructor such as Qigong, nei kung, tai Chi, Bagua-Zhang, Xin And etc over 15 years. The period of teaching of copyright developments related to investigations of various practices (practices related to shamanism, practices of the Latin American dream, etc.), for about 10 years. Therefore, the proposed practice can be called original. And the period of apprenticeship had begun a long time ago, so it does not end because there is no greater joy to learn everywhere, and especially among the beginners what is possible, including how not to do the exercises and practices, because only a novice practitioner will be able to teach a decent lesson and remind the teacher that there is no limit to perfection.
Ира wrote:I wouldn't want to show his any experience of the beholder just like it. To tell about the experience in the practice - Yes. To shoot the process on the camera would not like. I hope there is understanding of the situation of the organizers.
Anyone shoot with the camera not going.

кросби

Post by кросби » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:57

Aura
Great offer,fully for.

Ира

Post by Ира » Tue Aug 23, 2016 13:39

Then wait for the time and place :wink: