Reviews, discussion programs club card.

Русалка
Re: Feedback, discussion programs club card.

Post by Русалка » Sun Dec 13, 2015 17:13

Аура wrote:When tuned to a particular program you have to understand that this is a Convention, more than in the programs of nokolaev.
And how is the setup?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Dec 13, 2015 17:39

Will, thought, intention, desire, energy, effort, setup software, whatever, depending on who knows what and at what current level is.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Dec 13, 2015 20:18

Job card - very soft - if a certain scale of hardness-softness:
neocolonial-BRM-of Essentia-map

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Dec 14, 2015 14:23

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
Русалка wrote:Yeah, I a club card at the time of purchase
Yeah ..also noticed.. all asalnya artifacts...nervously Smoking in aside..)
Аура wrote:
Корвин wrote: another club of self-development in its quintessence forum
Yes, it is. At least so I thought. Tired of throwing on the "different camps", all in one cart going, but some people are still stubbornly trying to pretend that his wagon...more comfortable or goes faster :) Self-development - is the essence that unites all, all technologies and products.
I wrote earlier that with the club card the club self-bought Pandora. Work club card beginning to be felt-perceived to be much more noticeable /soft, but I notice some small, like datelike, which, however, are of key importance for the 'overall picture'/ work than Pandora, I bought to reinforce the existing I have a map of Pandora-PK /about the same 'power' and the possibility, as I understand it, with the stream PC that Michael broadcast-tested once on me, and asked, and other puzzles to try opportunities /honestly said, I Pandora 0.5 is regarded with more features than the commercial map of Pandora/.
Not visible any contradictions between the parlor, BRM-s, product SEM and quantumgis-product used.
But the club card, in my opinion, it is really an outstanding thing. :ay Because really:
Аура wrote:...program u-systems do not function in the PI, so you can call them sticks the wand to a particular situation: you use, you can not..If the card is close, the person feels an active network of interactions, or a single field changes. This field and the deployment of natural resources..
I wear almost around the clock the membership card of self-development /work-no/ because I feel that it is:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:..software Packages coming on the Club Card is unique: they do not contain and are not repeated in any production piece. Access to them is possible only through Club Card. they are Also unique to each of the Cheka, there is no one similar to another specialized package..
so. And I love it.<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Dec 15, 2015 19:43

Аура wrote:...5.Egregorial pumping (energy management egregors)
Earlier in the subject about crystal essences, but rather:
bofara wrote:a couple hours later, "egregor said"..
I wrote about his 'experience' with a kind of egregore in this way. Here today with a card - so the 'response', a little volumetric, than with the essence. Very interesting.
p.s. I then bofara was.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Dec 20, 2015 21:13

Understand how the program works
Аура wrote:2. Switch (power transition with high power variant of lines)
similar to the deliberate formation of a tipping point

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Fri Dec 25, 2015 17:39

The program is similar to a tornado on the effects of protective programmes, the flywheel, the black hole of neocolony 2 ?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Dec 25, 2015 20:27

The club card program differ from the programs of neocolonial, see General description.

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:18

now apparently what happens is that in the system of the balance plus the Aura was described as "a new stage" - similar situation , thought , but accumulated so much knowledge and experience that has the ability to approach everything in a principally new way . it's not even a new vision and a new approach . difficult things to explain ) write here although likely the pendants so interact with system

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jan 28, 2016 18:30

Here I had to get ready the experience of others, the Council on some important question for me - 26.01.'16 sent a request through the "space Club" for two people with the Club of Self-development - a man and a woman /it is clear that I will not articulate their nicknames, especially since I was set on their 'knowledge responses' without their permission; but I knew exactly what to apply it to them*, and they both know me in absentia with my posts on the forum here and on openlogic quantumgis/, which, according to my perception I can lighten up on this issue. The next day, ie yesterday has gone 'answers' - the responses are very structured, competent "to be" adequate and timely. Today go even further.
I, however, did not surprised, because he knew that this was possible, just this iterim meet consciously /unconsciously, i.e., without their knowledge of permission on this, many times passed this/.
Thank you, the club form of communication through the map /I map I wear almost around the clock, leaving in the hand only in cases when they perceive that you need to clean away, about once a week for a couple of hours - very helpful!

* they have proved their ability to interest me the question - man with more 'hard' practice as it should be for a man and a woman with their presence at the forum showed that "way" - as it should be for the woman and I was interested in...

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Feb 10, 2016 20:37

lately, excitedly telling me that I've changed , though how exactly no one really can not explain . connect it with the card , although neocolor II also gives a lot . the new year was a period of stagnation/rest , are now actively feel the energy pumping from the card : a pleasant feeling filling the hungry parts of the body . there were two block in the back . and the last days so do not live in a fly - tack at the threads . thank you , in my experience - map structures other products . at first it seemed that everything is simple ,here is the warrior that the priest , now you know - the map is only beginning to discover and Express themselves in full force . looking forward to the new experience :)

нева

Post by нева » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:04

Ахим wrote:Here I needed to get ready the experience of others, the Council on some important question for me - 26.01.'16 sent a request through the "space Club"
Recently used this advice, and received interesting and important information. But I can't say for sure that this information from the persons, but the information came voiced, from a very unexpected source.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Feb 11, 2016 14:19

нева wrote:
Ахим wrote:Here I needed to get ready the experience of others, the Council on some important question for me - 26.01.'16 sent a request through the "space Club"
Recently used this advice, and received interesting and important information. But I can't say for sure that this information from the persons, but the information came voiced, from a very unexpected source.
If not a secret , how it looked and where information? Interesting to double-check their.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:24

The result is some of the work done has managed all the same /hope right to define themselves, so to speak - the Sage-Priest.
Ie for more awareness work is needed in addition
Аура wrote:...if You just carry a map and don't work with u-system consciously, it automatic. That is, to some extent, since the map is a product of SAM, scan of current data and activating the appropriate packages happens automatically, like noorullah. ...
to balance the roll of a Warrior in the first stage, and also to get it is to turn out quality with reverse orientation Sage->Priest on Priest->Sage
Аура wrote:Package "Will (power) perception of the world" (WARRIOR)
1. Axial movement (see the Function U-system volume)
2. Switch (power transition with high power variant of lines)
3. External synchronization of the movement of energy
4. The complex of the winner (something only in the second place, it is necessary in the first place)
5. Activation of volitional centre
6. “The nagual” (the controlled heat of passion)
7. Arrow (program intent)
8. Tornado – spiral vortex cleaning
9. Fist – collected and concentrated for action energy
10. The hunt for power – the search for energy sources in all aspects and manifestations of the surrounding space
11. Expansion
An interesting thing happens if you perceive you're working with a need to purchase quality but with a negative sign /i.e. about the "-Expansion of"/. I.e. it looks like a funnel of attraction is not only the Yin aspect as I understand it already takes.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:08

In my sleep /night after writing the above message was a story on pererabatyvaya some military qualities, and the deployment of the story depended on my actions /I was a prisoner in the colony and how after you killed my friends, he wanted-he said - to kill me/. As a strategy game.
Didn't know that was possible with a club card. As far as I know, in the dream, you can otrabatyvat a lot of things, but then be sure to check-recheck in reality - whether it has become your quality.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:48

Ахим wrote:In my sleep /night after writing the above message was a story on pererabatyvaya some military qualities, and the deployment of the story depended on my actions

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Tue Apr 05, 2016 23:57

Hello, I'm still quite new here. Club card has received 1 APR. Began the study of materials on the same day in the evening. Read the manual for the subconscious and went to sleep. Energy practices different naprvleniyu I have been doing for a long time, but such with me never happened. I just felt the energy moving in my body, and still heard it. This hum in my head and most importantly I realized that of course such wonders do not last long, about 3-4 minutes. On this night all the night spent in an accounting program (I'm an accountant) I do not like these nights, to rest not work. This day I missed the audition of the Conductor. Why I thought that it is impossible to combine them: a club card under my pillow and Conductor. The next day was postponed a club card and listened to the Conductor before going to sleep. Sleep well, dreams don't remember. The third day I mean it was yesterday, the club card under my pillow and my favorite Conductor: the dream was vivid I remember vaguely. But inherently good. Map day wore in the bag, today I decided to defy it closer to the body. Features special from other people and the world at large did not notice, but the "head" like a cleaner less crowded. I, of course, much is still unclear, but hopefully that will understand with you all along. :)

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Apr 12, 2016 15:48

Резеда wrote:I, of course, much is still unclear, but hopefully that will understand with you all along.
and whether or not to get ..? if you do not understand so there is much to move and grow

the map has become my main product though, and soft feel .apparently the system is a super-system of other systems 8) she links all the other products and is easier to understand the many manifestations ..
recently conducted an experiment gave a card to a friend ,I know nothing and don't suspect what it is
about the feedback received :"on a daily basis to reflect over the day .feeling words can not tell, always something new, there are no repetitions .one day live as a lifetime .it's another reality" .
p s map does not give apparently give have :)

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:15

It took 3 months after the purchase of the card. Activated immediately on an Active mode. Me comfortable during the working day. All so active around me things happen. Moping time. Is at work one man woman, likes to yell at everyone. After these scenes do not feel very good. And I noticed as soon as the map take a close soon as there is an energy condition and aligned. But the night can not sleep. To have nightmares. Decided to switch to a mode Associated, switched yesterday, today card a day, so I was shaking so bad even was the one time he had a headache, then no force was sitting. once home put the map in a normal state. I'll try for the night under the pillow.

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Sun Jul 17, 2016 0:25

In the sleep mode Associated with the map well first day. But the day I did not feel her actions, and as I have grown accustomed to the active rhythm of the day, I feel more comfortable with a map in the Active mode. Switched again to an Active profile. Took two neocolony Mental, need brains working and master. Mental activated immediately. The first day came the concept of something that is happening around like the expanded perceptual space, began to come all sorts of ideas to mind. Seems easier.

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Mon Aug 08, 2016 0:09

Happened to me here one case I would like to understand is the result of a club card or neocolonial. I go to work in the car every day listening to the same music. And as I wrote earlier at work I have a vampire woman (head ). happened to me with her conflict. Wake up in the morning and the habit starts up again VD showdown with her. And here the most interesting. As if using the VD and in my head the music started one of those that I listen to every day. I don't think I realized what happened, trying to remember what I wanted porazveyatsya. Nothing goes mark. song. That's like someone picked up and I switched the channel or turned the antenna. Don't even know how to call this action. But I liked it so much. I that day came to work and I was on them Nevermind. So during the lunch break two of them (the head of the woman and the founder) came to my office, got up to the 4th floor. They have office in 2. And while talking with them, I was so calm like a boa constrictor. I really like this deployment events. Spasibo developers. Map is always with me during the day. I feel as if to speak. Strong and active. And neocolony Master and Mental, not only by day but by night with me.Activated two days ago, nookular Master of the medium. So on the trail.the day I went to a session on the DEIR and they showed us a technique similar to Wizard. Map during class were with me and neocolony too. A feeling that became more.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Oct 08, 2016 22:19

Came in today card club self-development ,activated it.Walked out on to the street,went to the store Tape for me goes, the crowd rushing people(buyers who already bought everything) and all the busy to me yet doing,a feeling as in the movie Matrix,I'm in the matrix ,the condition changed.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Oct 08, 2016 22:34

it feels as in the movie Matrix,I'm in the matrix ,the condition changed.
just right now, at the time of the review, according to TV3 is the second part of the matrix, followed by a third. The magic of the right kind )))

Андрей Иго

Post by Андрей Иго » Mon Oct 10, 2016 15:55

People began to help in resolving issues and somewhat different way of interaction and evaluation of the people around and situations.
I realized that internally, from childhood, wanted to subjugate a people. However, the ways of obedience, not pronounced, more psychological, such as resentment and discontent.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 05, 2016 0:51

Aura
8 program cat can be something more?
Had a dream Tolley vision that edge,kiss the big head of a cat(the cat kind was kind of God of cats),and then saw in the mirror the eyes of a cat with vertical slit,a strange feeling.