U-system.

rel
Re: U-system.

Post by rel » Wed Nov 30, 2016 16:31

раданов wrote:shakes from the priest to the sage how to swing with the return in the middle
so like the Priest in this model, the "middle" ?..
раданов wrote:with warriors and sages is impossible to find a convenient interaction model ,with the priests does not work
it's odd Priests.. well just "all can".. although, perhaps because he and the Priest? ;)
wishlist is governed by the income
yeah) - still caring for others, etc. - try to distribute harmoniously and intelligently..
раданов wrote:not obveshivanie yourself products
so like not from the "greedy hands", all of the plan:
1. Noo.1 has long been a burden, it is time, perhaps, then, in Leo.2)
2. BRM (specifically, Chrysoprase, MB. Citrine) on the tasks work well, just "what should be"
3. Chronos and Comb - IMHO, incredible, cool tools for the (inevitable) work with "tails"
well, except that kuweka just out of "curiosity")

I2 is still pretty impressive, but here, at this hour, the direct income.. regulates..))

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Nov 30, 2016 19:00

rel wrote:so like the Priest in this model, the "middle" ?..
if properly understood, the priest balances ,TC can understand to experience both and therefore able to reconcile
the middle system not every part of it
each person at the point of balance of its own
if all become priests, the system will collapse , priests, balances the power of aggression the warriors
a large number of balancing of parts will lead to full peace system . swing stops ..) the system will freeze the rest stop ... and die
rel wrote:this is weird.. the Priests W as once "all can".. although, perhaps because he and the Priest? ;)
possible ))to bring all the priests together and get to interact with the Apocalypse they are satisfied ))
like the joke there are two psychologist :good morning ,how am I doing..? ))

interestingly our Directors to classify
that Putin a warrior unambiguous level-headed sages in the environment
Lenin sage ( at the end of life, the brain is burned)
Stalin warrior
trump the businessman and therefore the wise man but his soldiers under him to quickly crush the can
found only priests kuzia is gone, where is the balance ? maybe all the garbage in our world from that of the priests to power is not allowed ,and he quickly hands will clean up ?
was Mahatma Gandhi the priest .. well, maybe ..Lincoln and Reagan, the actor they all are the feelings tied

rel

Post by rel » Wed Nov 30, 2016 21:03

the question perhaps is, and whether priests have the power to be?..
well, I mean, like, will, maybe, it is the patrimony not ih?..

plus it's not so simple and we are more "doubles" than "clean"..
Lenin here, I think the warrior and the wise man was, in what order only..
but, it seems that Stalin was "in reverse"), the wise warrior..

though of course it's all in the background, is there to pokrasovatsya))
clearly understand what the qualities of a warrior now lacks, and like somewhere was)
sent to "the map" request to the "boot" - and suddenly, for no reason at all)
on the wall in the corridor of the winter coniferous forest with mountains nacrelli.. very fast..
and was just going to paint spots))

still funny.. according to my plans for purchase. also "inquired" into the "space club",
like well need from what I want and gave GAIP.. the answer is pretty clear)

- decided to rest and 'online movie' Nazirite.. I love science fiction, chose something
include.. but there is another the film is about Alice and "looking glass", and there is so much time ChronosFehr said)))
plus the plot of the film, clearly a direct "working with tails".. (by the way, the film is a beautiful masterpiece.. and in General..)

So still there by the Time of Michael's many similar)
and about the hair little signs (+reunion-reconciliation)..
In General, as I first wanted, I would take Chronos with a Comb)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:35

rel wrote:but it seems that Stalin was "in reverse"), the wise warrior..
Stalin not having very personal things, owned many, and self-mending socks, was quite capable to compete for global leadership. Apparently He thought very different concepts or patterns, where there was simply no concept of "private property." The concept of private property, probably greatly limits the scale of thinking in General, bosanova the whole thinking process to maintain a petty-bourgeois values, that once again is not peculiar to the sages.
rel wrote:request for "boot" - and suddenly, for no reason at all)
on the wall in the corridor of the winter coniferous forest with mountains nacrelli.
Most likely Your subconscious was given the key, which is located in the hallway.(usually all the keys to stay somewhere in the corridor) the Corridor is a place, where you do not go necessary through the corridor.) And passing the key is always to remember that the winter forest with the mountains is a piece of our planet, which lives its own life, and possessing the beauty of our planet should not be tied to the illusion of private property. And enjoy(to get impressions and energy) can anyone, regardless of caste. This way of perceiving greatly expands the boundaries of consciousness, and leads to awareness of himself as a citizen of the Land, not closed in the limit of accumulated material values, which as we know with him on the light can carry.
You're not a stack of bills with a red car and a naked woman painted.. Stalin as a wise man-a warrior of such wouldn't approve.))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Dec 01, 2016 13:12

rel wrote:the question may be whether the priests have the power to be?.. well, I mean, like, will, maybe, it is the patrimony not ih?..
Was already in Egypt, what happened ?)))))
rel wrote:plus it's not so simple and we are more "doubles" than "clean"..Lenin here, I think the warrior and the wise man was, in what order only.. but I think that Stalin was "in reverse"), the wise warrior..
If any employee is considered in religion as the priesthood , Stalin learned in Seminary soon ..initially a priest.. but when you consider that he's a revolutionary, the warrior-priest.

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Sun Dec 04, 2016 14:57

HELLO, if you can dear friends and colleagues tell me the authors and books that will give the opportunity to more broadly understand and explore this topic, unfortunately the authors of creating the system of information on the subject is given the drops on a teaspoon about everything and ochem, that gives you a General understanding, I'm not used to take all navero etc. analiticheskogo not conducting its own study of the details of the topic :? thanks in advance

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun Dec 04, 2016 18:20

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:was already in Egypt, what happened ?)))))
also wanted about Egypt example of lead then I thought
these in name only priests .in the system of the sages .squeezed this knowledge and manipulated people .still show cruelty ,the priests are not typical so most wise warriors
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:If any employee is considered in religion as the priesthood , Stalin learned in Seminary soon ..initially a priest.. but when you consider that he's a revolutionary, the warrior-priest.
with intermediate types and their relationship is not yet understood ..
deep system have to dig and dig ))
Last edited by раданов on Sun Dec 04, 2016 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun Dec 04, 2016 18:27

аВАЛОН wrote:HELLO, if you can dear friends and colleagues tell me the authors and books that will give the opportunity to more broadly understand and explore this topic, unfortunately the authors of creating the system of information on the subject is given the drops on a teaspoon about everything and ochem, that gives you a General understanding, I'm not used to take all navero etc. analiticheskogo not conducting its own study of the details of the topic :? thanks in advance
from the system balance+ searched for in the sources . not found )) also it would be interesting to read somewhere else but it is only possible here ..
here the practical use of map programs to faith has nothing to do .not a reference book to read to discuss .to me personally this information in practice more than enough ,has done with the types ,intermediate types have not yet mastered .you use the map or so brain to exercise ? ))

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Sun Dec 04, 2016 22:39

http://www.koob.ru/arguelles_jose/
and http://naturalworld.ru/kniga_put-chetir ... elya-i.htm Arrien E. - the Way of four roads. The archetypes of Warrior, Teacher, Healer and Seer

rel

Post by rel » Fri Dec 16, 2016 0:19

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:most Likely Your subconscious was given the key, which is located in the hallway.
Yes, I'm talking about it!) I f somewhere there is a infa encounters with trees
and there is a section that conifers just something peasant-the spirit-strong
(I think in essential oils read something) not something that, for example, poplar or birch,
i.e., the vegetation went as just a theme)

Another interesting mountain work - its peak is clearly in the corner))
ie the apparent bulge in explicit vukoti)
at least one 2D-drawn, and the other 3D-curved,
but I have a suspicion that it might be somewhere slightly affected)
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:was already in Egypt, what happened ?)))))
Well, Yes, I sensed that will be mentioned there guys)
Interesting to reflect-to get oneself into, just like Stalin..
Although more in Supervisory-student mode
because history/past I have not particularly held in high esteem, respectively. I'm no expert)

But in General.. about the different models of societies and "the business end", I loved it
and it even seems perfect and the best, the concept proposed by V. Lomovtseva in his book "looking for"..

And.. well what I remember is the topic) - is there a "red thread"
*(all are precisely three, and I think the red-green-blue))
three rays of God coming, and they very clearly correspond to the three archetypes
Ray Will (Warrior), Ray Love (The Priest), The Ray Of The Mind (Sage)
(in fact "our") terms (in brackets) not mentioned, but obvious)

And the concept that only by being in relation to these three (rays) equilibrium,
a society becomes sustainable / resilient / strong / durable / thriving / ..,
otherwise, on a particular imbalance/deficiency it is "broken" (outside or inside)
and in General this is an experiment, i.e., we are "friends countries
against other countries" sort of "checking each other on durability"..

And really, really add up - for example a ray of strong will is the army a cool, not going to win any way like this system..
but if the beam is no love there, then inside will be crap, and not society (the type of equilibrium or tearing from the inside of any conflict or pressure from top or moyahataskrayu - well, in General it is similar - neverovatno, as you probably know). Or here is fine, strong, and even love Affairs have established) - cool! But if the ray of the mind (weak education, science, etc.) - garbage will again be - coming diplomats/merchants, Nadur/will cheat you give us the diamonds we give you beads, but at least those soldiers will win the mind (science). And so on - Love and Mind, cool, but without a Will all stupidly pressed neighboring goblins)

Cool system, and very easy-understandable and "logical" - it is surprising why we (earthlings) "experimentorum-experiment", butt this way and that "countries", and does not topitrim and these three polls don't align) Though it may be wrong and there are already close to this.. Well, with the wavering-tuasalamony, like we (Russians) come)) Or suited)) took Power - figure, Love available, a lot of Wisdom, but somehow apparently not really a lot, because it we (wisely cleverly-meanness), and are chipping away.. But it's the lyrics, I believe that soon everything will align.

Well, by the way, and a man is all (experiment with balance beams and inter going head to head-cystectomy) projected full)
I got the idea and a bit better understood in terms of archetypes.. and about the same importance to the will of the military unit itself)))
And also check out and evaluated and from this position that the U-system is the same direct the equalizer just these Beams) it Seems to be)
Not quite sure because it seems we are more the study paired ligaments, and they are also the most frequent..
But perhaps we have to not only change the order on the right, then not only to align these two, but the two add a third?..<

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:51

Аура wrote:
Амакер wrote:Aurato work u-system you need to determine the reality itself or the map itself determines automatically?
If you noticed, in the programs of the club card no modes. Can be a correlation that if You just carry a map and don't work with u-system consciously, it's automatic. That is, to some extent, since the map is a product of SEM, scan current data and activating the appropriate packages happens automatically, like noorullah. But there are differences, because of the club card are the terminals that work with them for greater efficiency should be consciously monitored and controlled. Try both, you will understand the difference. If You have identified your reality and built the intention to receive packets in accordance with the u system, the card will work quite differently.
I have a question on the definition of its entity, if I'm not sure a natural given, is it possible to go back from someone I'm not?

Ie I think I am not by nature a warrior (although the physical data is, willed not marked), and wise (although not a fool, but in schools were people much smarter than me, and many.

Based on this logic remains a priest? Like the fit, but again, not 100% sure.

So you can define or as something else?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 15, 2017 17:31

Виталий Куклин wrote:I Have a question on the definition of its entity, if I'm not sure a natural given, is it possible to go back from someone I'm not?

Ie I think I am not by nature a warrior (although the physical data is, willed not marked), and wise (although not a fool, but in schools were people much smarter than me, and many.

Based on this logic remains a priest? Like the fit, but again, not 100% sure.

So you can define or as something else?
Three functions U system is not so much a psycho as a social archetypes, i.e. appear not so much immersed in its essence and identifying natural given how much in social interactions: the interaction from a position of Will, Mind or Feelings. Seer can identify the types of interaction using one of the main EN. centers: canal of abdomen, chest or head. Social archetype is to say the human role in the social group as an integral and independently functioning body. Globally before the public body has three objectives: protection and the fight with the outside world, the urgency of understanding the world, the knowing, from which grows the production and improvement of different kinds of wealth, the material basis of society, and the third task Association, the connection elements of group forces. The social role is not always consistent with individual hereditary conditions. To determine which type is easier because of the nature of the interactions: the Warrior does not tolerate and does not forgive weakness, although by nature it may not be an athlete, Sage – errors, although there may be people smarter than him, Priest – of gastrointesti. In relation to itself Warrior sets requirements to operate, considering that a lot of thinking, the Sages believed that any action you first need to think about, Priests often feel stiffness. Regardless of hereditary entities, place themselves in a particular position. The communion Priests are most afraid of coldness, looking for support, Wise men cherish freedom, Soldiers consider other people and chat mostly either as a means of achieving their goals or as obstacles.
U-system is interesting not so much the assignment itself to any type, as the deployment type. Often internal purpose of man becomes what he does not possess from birth. People Will not necessarily nature is close to the type of “warrior”. And there are two directions of movement of the deployment types: constructive and destructive. This is the essence of the work card, in the creative deployment cycle type: for example, a sensing of the Priests, seeking to become strong personalities, did not form a demonic nature. Imagine a vulnerable, sensitive person who is on hawkish stance: knowing and feeling of human nature, it strikes right at the weak point. The similarity in this U-system interaction cycle of the elements of U-Sin: there is destroying and supporting a given quality. For the Priest, for example, Power will be a destructive factor, Knowledge support. Software online Club card enables all interactions to put yourself in a creative position and expands the range of interactions. It is a conscious approach to communication and interactions: there are always people that subconsciously pulls and nice to talk to, and others, on the contrary, already on the surface, evoke a sense of hostility or danger. All this in fact shows our weaknesses and shortcomings. In principle, universally accepted definition of “affection” and “friendship” is one of the other underdevelopment underdevelopment: when the unconscious communication we choose those who support our weaknesses. Human development equivalent comfortably communicates and interacts with any type.<

вотан

Post by вотан » Fri Jun 16, 2017 15:00

U - shaped magnet has two poles.....and if not prilepska to any...off-putting.and so it goes...the constructive forces or destructive if they don't go on about them....not to be their hostage.also able to push "up the evolutionary cone" on his new round.outside of duality.or of underdevelopment.as said in the post above.well, in our world for the growth of all..including consciousness as a necessary constructive creative Power....and destructive...razrushayushie.in any descriptive system these things can be seen and in fact is its dynamic aspect.here is more what and where to apply.anyhow grow.well, or to go to other levels.to other horizons

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jun 23, 2017 14:52

вотан wrote:U - shaped magnet has two poles.....and if not prilepska to any...off-putting.and so it goes...the constructive forces or destructive if they don't go on about them....not to be their hostage.also able to push "up the evolutionary cone" on his new round.outside of duality.or of underdevelopment.as said in the post above.well, in our world for the growth of all..including consciousness as a necessary constructive creative Power....and destructive...razrushayushie.in any descriptive system these things can be seen and in fact is its dynamic aspect.here is more what and where to apply.anyhow grow.well, or to go to other levels.to other horizons
True for equilibrium systems dyads, an attribute which is described reciprocity. U-system - triad, has three poles, and non-dual balance, manifested in the movement, or specifying two directions of deployment. In triad, the complementarity and reciprocity does not describe the whole system in motion, that is always out of equilibrium. It should be understood, as from one system, another is born, that is, how patterns establish relationship - the relationship between members of the system. In other words, if you take a and B members of the dyad, the two members of the triad X, Y, Z do not constitute the dyad. For example, if you take Q is electric charge of an electron, A + B = partial-wave dualism, then X + Y + Z = electron, positron, and a neutrino. We are dealing with the transition from reciprocity and complementarity in a quite different essentially a situation where members have other system qualities that are born from the relationship with each other. Systemic attribute of the triad, and the particular case of the U-system dynamic. As applied to process systems is not true to speak of dualism and underdevelopment, as the antithesis of development, the development in this case is determined by the direction of deployment, and the dyad as an equilibrium system, the direction of deployment is not correct to speak about the attributes of the triad from the position of Manager for this process element, that is, from the standpoint of coordination, subordination and superordination.<

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 15:52

Good time of day !

I quote from the description of the club card :

"4. An active Member of the Club has all the privileges Associated level of access, you can use Club Card as a product technology SAMM and receive the specialized software packages. Software packages coming on the Club Card is unique: they do not contain and are not repeated in any production piece. Access to them is possible only through Club Card. They are also unique to each of the Cheka, there is no one similar to another specialized package. "

Aura, a question for You : 1. How to choose programs and specialized software packages, based on the algorithm or intuition ? How many programs can connect on the membership card ? and regulated by the if programme level ? auto, medium power, 4, 5D, 6 D ?
2.how to connect these programs ?
3. How is access to the programs via a club card ?
4. Due to what is "unique" is the analysis of EIT for the Cheka and then the synthesis of the package by the developer with the possibility of correction with changes of the EIT ?

I would be grateful for a detailed answer )

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 16:04

Another quote from forum : "If you noticed, in the programs of the club card no modes. Can be a correlation that if You just carry a map and don't work with u-system consciously, it's automatic. That is, to some extent, since the map is a product of SEM, scan current data and activating the appropriate packages happens automatically, like noorullah. But there are differences, because of the club card are the terminals that work with them for greater efficiency should be consciously monitored and controlled. Try both, you will understand the difference. If You have identified your reality and built the intention to receive packets in accordance with the u system, the card will work quite differently. "

What do you mean " program the club card are the terminals that work with them for greater efficiency should be consciously monitored and controlled. Try both, you will understand the difference. If You have identified your reality and built the intention to receive packets in accordance with the u system, the card will work quite differently. "?

How to work with the card in active mode ?
Question from a beginner, so do not judge strictly, please)

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Jul 25, 2018 18:40

Good day ! Some answers found here : viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5920

But most of the issues remain relevant.
Dear Aura, I would appreciate clarification on the content and characteristics of programs club card. In the meantime, the perception on the level of admiration from wave after mode connection "Active" . Reading the names of programs in each of the archetypes does not come until understanding of the program, so I would like clarification on each program, at least briefly.
Sincerely,
Vitaly.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 27, 2018 13:18

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:Good day ! Some answers found here : viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5920
Better not to associate programs U system with special. programs of pendants. They are different :) Program terminals at work are different from most specials. programs of the pendants on the dynamics, rhythms, depth, power. Work U-global and long-lasting. I recommend to always keep them enabled. Switching active programs occurs automatically (and only automatically!) This is the essence of U-system - deployment of a triad of Warrior-Priest-Sage. If the work programme pendants consists in building a vector of intent that activates the desired program, the Club card programs help to build the right (from the point of view of the deployment of basic social qualities) intentions, help with self-determination, activate some more personalities hidden quality, most importantly, make a comfortable social interaction.
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:How to work with the card in active mode ?
The most common and useful effect is a manifestation of non-standard models of behavior in social interactions. It turns out that the people who have annoyed me have become indifferent; people who are frightened before, began to laugh; in General, reduced the level of aggression, because with the population density of the urban environment aggressive reaction and closeness can be called a natural reaction. Sadness in the fact that the closed, first, you need to properly (through the efforts of the "energy body"), and second, the closeness leads to the closure from the World in General and units, moreover, quite physical (all the same). With direct interactions or being in a crowd of people, mentally tune in to the map and find inside the usual reflex response - a habitual pattern of behavior. All, in this moment, system programs consider the structure of the model and will be connected for the desired program (without mental reference to the map, but it's safer). You will notice that the usual reaction to slow down and the desire to react out of habit will go away like annoying actions. The main thing at this point, not coward)) and implement an alternative model, all thus went the unfolding of the U-system.<

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sun Jul 29, 2018 13:44

Аура wrote:
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:Good day ! Some answers found here : viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5920
Better not to associate programs U system with special. programs of pendants. They are different :) Program terminals at work are different from most specials. programs of the pendants on the dynamics, rhythms, depth, power. Work U-global and long-lasting. I recommend to always keep them enabled. Switching active programs occurs automatically (and only automatically!) This is the essence of U-system - deployment of a triad of Warrior-Priest-Sage. If the work programme pendants consists in building a vector of intent that activates the desired program, the Club card programs help to build the right (from the point of view of the deployment of basic social qualities) intentions, help with self-determination, activate some more personalities hidden quality, most importantly, make a comfortable social interaction.
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:How to work with the card in active mode ?
The most common and useful effect is a manifestation of non-standard models of behavior in social interactions. It turns out that the people who have annoyed me have become indifferent; people who are frightened before, began to laugh; in General, reduced the level of aggression, because with the population density of the urban environment aggressive reaction and closeness can be called a natural reaction. Sadness in the fact that the closed, first, you need to properly (through the efforts of the "energy body"), and second, the closeness leads to the closure from the World in General and units, moreover, quite physical (all the same). With direct interactions or being in a crowd of people, mentally tune in to the map and find inside the usual reflex response - a habitual pattern of behavior. All, in this moment, system programs consider the structure of the model and will be connected for the desired program (without mental reference to the map, but it's safer). You will notice that the usual reaction to slow down and the desire to react out of habit will go away like annoying actions. The main thing at this point, not coward)) and implement an alternative model, all thus went the unfolding of the U-system.
Aura, thank you for your answer ! Make it clearer how to navigate the interface !)<

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Fri Oct 26, 2018 15:40

Good day!
After purchasing the Club card has applied for membership in the Club of Self-development.
How long is usually seen in?
And the second question : when I try to watch a video on the system Balance+ prompt for a password. Enter the password from the forum -is not suitable. Where to get the password?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Oct 30, 2018 14:58

VITALY GINZBURGmake Your nick blue.
Formally, the membership comes with obtaining a membership card, access to the club space possible after switching card to active status.
The password is usually sent when you purchase the card, just in case duplicated in the PM.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

U-system.

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sun Nov 18, 2018 0:35

Аура wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 14:58
VITALY GINZBURGmake Your nick blue.
Formally, the membership comes with obtaining a membership card, access to the club space possible after switching card to active status.
The password is usually sent when you purchase the card, just in case duplicated in the PM.
Thank You !!!