U-system.

НВП
Re: U-system.

Post by НВП » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:53

Артфан wrote:About how teenagers unfold program life-self-realization...
Well....But as teenagers unfold...? :)

НВП

Post by НВП » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:32

do I understand correctly? it is necessary to determine its type and deploy missing-not present program?

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Nov 23, 2015 15:10

NVPall right

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Nov 23, 2015 15:13

НВП wrote:Well....But as teenagers unfold...? :)
I understand people especially teenager growing ..developing organism develops itself ,only it is necessary not to interfere and ask the right direction ,to give food and soil self-development. the deployment itself if not to block ,but a grown man accumulated in his childhood and earlier blocks should work ,what program card I feel and do

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Nov 23, 2015 17:00

мимоходом wrote:I started with this, it is necessary to transform of course, if someone has the same, it is at least uncomfortable.
Well, why not comfortable? On the contrary, feel and understand the person, know his weaknesses and pushing at the right time and in the right place, forced to act in a favorable direction for themselves. And, you can and snake-empty, one about which I wrote in the workshop Aura, too, need to feel when the client is most prepared to accept it. For communication in society very useful quality. Another thing, you need to filter who to apply such approaches, and who better not to touch. If a person is normal, talks to you without a "double bottom", then of course I see no reason to apply such methods. And if it's all around you "muddying the water", then why not?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 23, 2015 18:08

Looking what purpose. If "all of me, all for me, mine mine mine, I want, give more, and there are the shoes, Oh, was given the award at work is work pendants, and how to gain more what's in it for me, how to hack the matrix and cheat the universe" and so on... the vector is a normal. For a given level of consciousness, which takes no account of anything but themselves (in the style of thinking: who cares about other people's feelings and thoughts, their snake, I'm a "magician", a Supreme being, and therefore entitled, and indeed paid a lot of money for artifacts...)

Only take offense at me don't need me the same way it all took place.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 23, 2015 18:43

Exactly we all have different goals :) So maybe not properly "objectives to be measured", to talk about progenote or not? Everyone has their own experience and their own path ....know and be able to influence the world does not mean to rebuild all by itself and seize what you like. Not that because it. But in other people want to criticize what I do not accept in yourself ;)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Nov 23, 2015 18:49

+ to apply such methods I think you need to have sufficient strength and know that there is under the double bottom of t e well to see if there was a snake sitting abruptly. And that in passing have written before that every man in his time comes, to hurry ahead of eternity you want to try it

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Nov 23, 2015 19:14

мимоходом wrote:Only offended me don't need me the same way it all took place.
in Passing, not only not offended, and I sincerely thank You for expressing an opinion, :o the opinion of the intelligent and seeking individual always doubly valuable,even if it is somewhat at odds with mine. On the contrary, there is something to think about.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 23, 2015 20:09

Exactly we all have different goals
This does not mean that you can do whatever you want. Or rather you can, but here is Hitler remembered in connection with the algorithm...
before every man in his time comes
Yes, it happens by itself, and before that of course you need to pass the stage of accumulation, and experiments with people, and even the energy of violence and vampirism. Need to go and try everything to draw their own conclusions. The order of the stages is not linear, and completely free - it is meant for different purposes.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 23, 2015 20:49

But if the last shirt for the sake of passing is not removed, then immediately Hitler? :evil: What is extreme then? The truth, say some wise people, lies in the middle. Not only has different goals but also different concepts of worldview. You can treat life as a severe test or exam, as well as for the game, which sometimes allowed "pokoldovat" and "energy to fool around" :wiz And they say that I don't love myself, you cannot genuinely love others.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Nov 23, 2015 20:56

For a U-system, U need to flip that a priest of the lower segment in fact is the highest development and reached the level of the priest will probably move onto the next level vertically, the same is not clear, understanding the meaning of the system and supporting it, why the priest to fulfill the qualities of a warrior and a sage "lower" for it is quality in the sense that they have and so they worked otherwise it would not be a priest, and in fact does not give him interest. This is not an intuitive system of Warrior-Priest and Priest-Warrior in the background - a dash as the motion vector te the Priest in war is the degradation of another thing is when the priest takes the role of a warrior, of necessity, likely as a Prophetic Oleg. About Hitler, it's difficult to understand not a fool is clearly ( or defeat the dragon itself was the dragon, as an option)
Last edited by Корвин on Mon Nov 23, 2015 21:10, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Nov 23, 2015 21:28

But if the last shirt for the sake of passing is not removed, then immediately Hitler?
Just the level of consciousness. Who requires children to think about others, not to cause violence including energy, to give them something, not to mention the service of others. Let the kids develop and gain experience - first through selfishness (all for himself, accumulation), then breaking through the stereotypes and templates (change and transformation). And the accumulated experience we can understand that when you get bitten by a snake or raped (even energetically) is unpleasant. Only with this experience you can think "what can I do." It's all a long process.
you Can relate to life as a severe test or exam, as well as for the game, which sometimes allowed "pokoldovat" and "energy to fool around"
Everything is possible. Be prepared that over you is also a little mischief, and will work my magic in your game.
But in other people want to criticize what I do not accept in yourself
somehow, both times you ignored what I wrote about myself - that I have gone past this stage, about which wrote. But my words you make are unable and are looking for excuses, and attack the best defensive strategy. And, let me guess, you hurt the shoes and shopping so much that you don't grasp the meaning of the text, or I read yours, and it's all written.

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Nov 23, 2015 22:34

I love shoes and shopping :)

кросби

Post by кросби » Mon Nov 23, 2015 22:47

Korvin
Joined with the question:why do the priest work on my warrior(wanted to ask) and what they should be practicing?

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 23, 2015 23:52

мимоходом wrote:Just the level of consciousness. Who requires children to think about others, not to cause violence including energy, to give them something, not to mention the service of others. Let the kids develop and gain experience - first through selfishness (all for himself, accumulation), then breaking through the stereotypes and templates (change and transformation).
Really another level of consciousness. Who decided that Your level is higher? Depends on what reference point we take. Here You think yourself as a point of reference, You have the level turned above :) Guess what happens if you take the other point of reference :)
мимоходом wrote:And the accumulated experience we can understand that when you get bitten by a snake or raped (even energetically) is unpleasant.
Rape no one who is not going :) A "snake bite" in this case, You are trying me. And I You, and each other, and so constantly many times per day. It is neither good nor bad, just there. Only now bite usually unconsciously. And don't even know what you're doing. The level of responsibility remains the same. But this realization is really the level :)
мимоходом wrote:Only having this experience you can think "what can I do."
Really think that the "only way"? You have such an experience, other people another. To realize everyone comes in different ways. Some people are born with this awareness.
мимоходом wrote:Be prepared, that at you too a little mischief, and will work my magic in your game.
I only, as I do not see anything wrong with that. It is a game, not with myself to play :) With friends so constantly "energetically acting up" with each other :) And nobody's offended.
мимоходом wrote:somehow, both times you ignored what I wrote about myself - that I have gone past this stage, about which wrote. But my words you make are unable and are looking for excuses, and attack the best defensive strategy. And, let me guess, you hurt the shoes and shopping so much that you don't grasp the meaning of the text, or I read yours, and it's all written.
Believe that You have passed some stages. What does this have to do with the stages of another person? And it gives you the right to judge of the aims, levels and stages? Pass your way to health. What does the path of another person?<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 24, 2015 0:25

Olgavm you something to read, not what I wrote. You thought I someone tried. Once again, carefully re-read what I wrote. Think about it - how it relates to you. I'll help - you are a consumer and looking out for yourself, you do not like that I think it's passed me by step, you took offense and began to make excuses and defend, projecting my words about me - myself. It is very natural and normal, everyone believes that he is right a priori and a hundred and do a super-duper MAG.

If you or someone else feels entitled to be naughty with others and biting them a snake (Oh if you only knew how many people are thrown through the heart of emotions on a daily basis and what kind of dirt they have in their hearts, and even if not dirty, and the fire - are wasting their vitality in meaningless fights). But if you feel entitled to do whatever you want - expect exactly the same reaction from the environment. This usually comes immediately. But if you want any of the vertices in development and will reach out to them - and then for all that has caused others for the sake of itself - will long repent, and possibly the rest of your life.

Why do people on this forum have the impression that is enough to buy the artifact and they have the right to do anything with the other and do a little demigods can bite people, magically to work. Forgetting that other people are not their toys, but living, with their feelings, desires, search. Higher part of consciousness which, or their custodians may intervene in such shameless violation of someone else's freedom. And nothing passes without a trace, a causal connection not a single artifact to cancel not - it just is program real and the artifacts are removed only virtual, like shopping. You and hooked.

With regard to the goals of the "want of tablets from greed and more" - it's called selfishness. The so-called. Without any judgment, just like the name. Well like this goal is necessary and to perceive themselves as "I'm selfish", be proud, be professional selfish master. What is there to be offended. And if you don't like to be selfish - what do dispute...<

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Nov 24, 2015 0:38

I lost interest in this conversation on the previous post :) Let's not clutter up this topic.
p.s. Don't try to flatter yourself (or justify?), You managed to offend someone .... if it is possible to make, not You and not the ways :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:26

Корвин wrote:for a U-system, U need to flip that a priest of the lower segment in fact is the highest development and reached the level of the priest will probably move onto the next level vertically, the same is not clear, understanding the meaning of the system and supporting it, why the priest to fulfill the qualities of a warrior and a sage "lower" for it is quality in the sense that they have and so they worked otherwise it would not be a priest, and in fact does not give him interest.
I understand that there is no higher level of development or lower. And Priest and Warrior, and the Sage are equally important and, in fact, equivalent. They are just different,each has its own function. And at the same time, they do not exist in pure form, development is a movement, and, consequently, natural reality in its development committed to another archetype is called the Aura and direction of deployment. But with the destructiveness and constructiveness deployment I'm confused too. On the other hand, to balance one system of structural elements is not enough, there must be an element of destructiveness that the system is not bent and continues to grow. A lot more weird, in short :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:30

Do in life (the environment, for the most part chaotic actions of others) is destructive is not enough that there is a desire to add...

нева

Post by нева » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:47

Милая wrote: the development is a movement, and, consequently, natural reality in its development committed to another archetype is called the Aura and direction of deployment. But with the destructiveness and constructiveness deployment I'm confused too.
Also thought long and hard on this subject. That's what it is: If a person is not born strong, while he is unconscious develops in childhood, for the full stay(survival) he has to develop the qualities compensate for the lack of power (cunning, resourcefulness, logic, communication skills, wisdom, fluidity, adaptability, etc.) which must be the qualities of other congenital conditions. And about strong people, the people say: "power is-do not mind".". And if let's say man has developed mental abilities, and it is not enough to be strong, and he to aspire to, and achieve, it turns out cunning, clever and strong man.(constructive) But if a person is accustomed to live from the position of the only forces for any reason loses its strength and other qualities are not developed, it may be turned into ruin and most likely drink too much.) And this Warrior most likely, it is better to turn towards the Priest and not Sage because too active mental activity requires a lot of energy, and can quietly deny the force is strong.. and will turn destructive. But if a strong man takes on the quality of over-communication skills you have a Leader (a good Manager), as well as without mind control it is not very good, then it is possible to sage. That is to say that the constructive direction of deployment for the War..it's like the sage through priest.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:20

the Warrior-Priest, Priest-Sage, Sage-Warrior, these areas are productive and TS positive from the point of view of individual development. Opposite types: the Priest, the Warrior, the Sage-Priest and Warrior-Sage is socially less successful, but destructive in terms of individual development.
By the way, it is possible to try to consider it in the microcosmic orbit, there is a logic in this particular with some assumptions.

1. The Warrior-Priest. The rear part of the circle, the energy moves from the sacrum to the heart on the back, straight round.
2. Priest-Warrior. The rear part of the circle, the energy comes from the heart to the sacrum on the back, reverse circle.
3. Priest-Sage. The rear part of the circle, the energy comes from the heart to the head, straight round.
4. The Sage-Priest. The rear part of the circle, the energy goes from the head to the heart, reverse the circle.
5. Sage Is A Warrior. The front part of the circle, the energy goes from the head to the belly in front, straight round.
6. Warrior-Sage. The front part of the circle, the energy goes from the stomach to the head from the front, reverse circle.

On its own, and there are signs with some degree of confidence to assume that the usual normal person or even energy is not (head-up - pride, tailbone to the bottom of the libido, the threads do not stretch, not deployed). Or if there is, it is often in the opposite circle, destructive.

Though it is not clear why U and not O, the circle is from the top closed too, that's for sure.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Nov 24, 2015 13:12

Dear forum users, something tells me that not everything is so simple with these Priests, Warriors and Wise men, as, indeed, with "Energobalans". Our dear Aura (or ours, sometimes it seems to me that behind this nickname hides a man) that is trying to convey to us or to lead to understanding of something that is just not transmitted. While we here break a lance in the debate, she/he is quietly "sitting in bushes" and watching how we've progressed in their understanding of unknown processes. :)

And even more than that, I have an opinion that actually the U-a system designed to unite the members of the club in a single integrated field.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Nov 24, 2015 13:42

Милая wrote:I understand that there is no higher level of development or lower. And Priest and Warrior, and the Sage are equally important and, in fact, equivalent.
Importantly, the system in this embodiment, the plane I want to see more movement vertically when the vertical movement of the Priest is a warrior and a sage along + x , he doesn't need to fight not to think like Rodin's the thinker on the toilet it is all already gone. The essence of the system is very correct - finalized missing to be a strong universal ,and this name is a proper u-universal system, probably until we just gave a simplified version of the system description is linear, planar
Милая wrote: While we here break a lance in the debate, she/he is quietly "sitting in bushes" and watching how we've progressed in their understanding of unknown processes.
I suppose that since we are all in this world together all learning and observing the same, just assume that the Aura of the person
Last edited by Корвин on Tue Nov 24, 2015 14:20, edited 2 times in total.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Nov 24, 2015 13:51

мимоходом wrote:Though it is not clear why U and not O, the circle is from the top closed too, that's for sure.
Perhaps the circle is shaded with an empty point inside the projection of the helix on the plane of the top view, blank point aim the symbol of the infinite have not traveled the path of development