O the club.

раданов
Re: O club.

Post by раданов » Sat Jun 04, 2016 15:30

Cesaresupport )
to do a system of "callsigns" in the club network ,I wonder who the link goes ..I recently launched a club network of the question on the card ,responded someone bright and strong) and deep answer .maybe the developers are very interested in who)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jun 04, 2016 15:41

раданов wrote:Cesaresupport )
to do a system of "callsigns" in the club network ,I wonder who the link goes ..I recently launched a club network of the question on the card ,responded someone bright and strong) and deep answer .maybe the developers are very interested in who)
What do you mean callsigns? Not quite oneten post about? What are the call letters and who and where said)))?
Photos are usually optional put. And as we and around the world .....some don't want themselves to Shine. Because webinars sign of a man. Besides Igor Maksimenko gave webinknow the topic and who wanted that saw him. So it is possible to find the VC in contact. There's a photo of him, his calculations and his thoughts and actions. He's not hiding Because he has nothing to hide and no fear of him-a Warrior-Mage, if I may say so. About Aura ......it is her desire was personal. Moscow was big ,but the subway more often.I, for example ,in the subway I often hear the greeting and don't know. No friend or I forgot someone))) Sometimes ask questions and I don't remember who it was or with questions and I have to hurry))) In General is not always Odonians stood my photo. But for some reasons I had to remove the varmints appeared on the forum and detractors. Valery Kondratov gave your site the Movies, where else is longer. Valera-regressao in the contact group its lit. Patrushev especially. Mikhail and Sergei Dinovich -ASD ...it is their will. The rest is there.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Jun 04, 2016 18:23

LILY-P information from infoseti is transmitted by nonverbal way ,all contacts and responses are in a simple form and then translated into words ....how is "decode" not sure ,but the answers I got helped me .the call letters mean something as simple as a numeric sequence of m b is tied to the card number to be able to establish contact with a specific person again ,and no one will respond randomly
Yes, of course, disclose your identity and personal data is a personal matter)is erasing one's personal history finally )it was just a suggestion

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:11

today sort of official birthday* /well, at that time, where I live 11.11.16/ club. :o
*judging by the post Andrei Kabankova about the main provisions of the club and sort of a preview of the club at the beginning of this thread.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 16:30

Congratulations!
So why all the selection of emotions lately ...:)
I dare myself in front of about the same feel and communicate with others.
Even with magical view birthday - transition point. Starts a new cycle of life. 12 days before and directly in the day a person is deprived of protection and unstable. So the idea of celebrating dare not just a meal, people thus gathered round protection for the birthday, but the gifts were given additional positive energy.
I hope that the Club will also host a point of transformation and a new cycle of its life and development will be even brighter and wiser!

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Thu Jan 05, 2017 23:06

Tomorrow morning I will be a happy obladatelem club card and several devices. I look forward to these feelings :D

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Jan 05, 2017 23:32

Я Есть wrote:Tomorrow morning and I will be happy obladatelem club card
Yes, yet a club card..I often think.. "and it will come tomorrow?" or "luchsheb it generally unaccrued"..and with a map of "tomorrow" is seen in bright colours..and so tomorrow comes ..quite decent..)