The magic of biochemistry or biochemistry magic

.по.
Re: Unexplained phenomena

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 16:14

I don't like the "combinators"
what are the "researcher" ))) Just explore who you are, what you are doing, what happens, what it is, what are the rules around how you can apply them for their own purposes, how it is working... And after hours - don't be afraid to throw away, not hold onto it.
Last edited by .по. on Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 16:17

As I recall, to read (except news) you left 5 years ago...since then began to follow or before this process began?
Globally read, I finished somewhere in the 18 years before that, I read probably ten thousand books in General... a Lot... to Read it's not that I stopped learning a lot of information on a daily basis, just don't do it to the pile inside the pile and copy it, and Vice versa - at first I intuitively understand what they want to learn, then immediately this information is online.

To read - this is very useful, just I don't have time to read when you can think of ))

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Sep 28, 2017 16:19

Ie if you want to read any book/article...you just write for yourself

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 16:24

But the dark night before dawn
We can say that dawn is the transition from

"all mine, all me, all have I want I want I want, give me benefit"

to

"how can I be useful, how can I not live the life of useless as something to learn and something to do myself"

ie if you want to read any book/article...you just write for yourself
you could say... every day I come across one way or another on something that adds pieces to the model. Now here is a completely rethought probability theory (previously thought it was, and now just realized what it is and still. So open the tutorial Teodoro and I will re-read it, already knowing what it says)
Last edited by .по. on Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Sep 28, 2017 16:27

"And now what have I done for tomorrow?"

I read almost all I read, went in himself, will not be back soon))) Faith is when everything arises from nothing)))

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 16:33

"And now what have I done for tomorrow?"
Yes ))) And not in the heavenly region Voice calls )))

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Sep 28, 2017 16:56

Summing up:
According to the priest - not clear about infrared radiation, about the nature of non-verbal (apparently I have a practice of reading prayers..etc), you talked about knowledge, including through aggression, but something tells me that closer to me through love..well, it's probably almost the same if you withdraw perhaps understanding will come.

Further is to align with others the relationship is not real, it is necessary to remove the wait (I agree that they are all annoying)
but when you work in team (I mean everyday work), then remove from the head of "standby" not really, but to pick up loved ones in spirit and purpose=equal again not really (yet I this is how it looks).

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:03

but when you work in a team (I mean everyday work), then remove from the head of "standby" is not real
There is a plan, it is "emotional plan", when emotion as if trying to spur, to speed up... That's not the case anymore ))) And just plan to please.

[youtube][/youtube]
when the emotion as if trying to stimulate, accelerate...
Do it all, and always, because I want to. Not necessarily cause aggression - enough to listen )) Just if it's not feel, the most clearly marked - and then to explain what nevervalidate will not work.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:17

.по. wrote: Not necessarily cause aggression - enough to listen ))
I understand in a working environment, this method of planning without the share waiting for the result and, accordingly, aggression works?
In the team what numbers did you check this method?

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:26

There is no need to replace the order, and it looks like this:

Goal->tool/method/method->solution

What is you goal? I write to you about the purpose "to gain neverlost" or if you "samorazvitie" or if you will "cease to reflect, to begin to Shine". And the ways of its achievement. After all, that is what you were interested in?

And now you're asking, as I understand it, talking about the goal "to organize the work of a group of people". It's different goals... And different tools.

Again, you write about the inadmissibility of aggression (with an emphasis on the love), it is hinted that without her in the group of people. This paradox can be solved in three ways:

- aggression is permissible
- bullying
- aggression is valid locally, as a tool

Any method to second your goals worksheet )), Only with a different level of your own state (comfort/comfort)

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:30

Just... are You asking about a special case that you have in mind... But I wrote about something else... I Wrote that you should never hit people with a whip of emotion. This is a characteristic of their own immaturity... But you can be immature and to organize successfully the work of the team. As an overseer in hell ))

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:32

Or here's an example about your team... You just assumed that it is very important to take the time to do something... Given the importance - and there is the root of the problem...

But what if you go for a scan and will tell you that you have cancer? And somehow everything just become so unimportant... And if it was them?

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 17:52

In the end, the goal is to bring others into neverlost, which is necessary to the author for committing any manipulation.
something like this only it is possible to write more beautiful:

to do so that others copied your own non-verbal good condition (show example). Not for some manipulation (his own benefit), and goal setting of General well-being (knowing the specific working methods). Basically, says the same thing, only the vector mirrored.

Vector and determines everything... what you side of the mirror (the reflection or the original)... Or selfish (all of me, the animal)... Or not being selfish (all for all, consciousness)

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Sep 28, 2017 18:21

.по. wrote:There is no need to replace the order, and it looks like this:

Goal->tool/method/method->solution

What is you goal? I write to you about the purpose "to gain neverlost" or if you "samorazvitie" or if you will "cease to reflect, to begin to Shine". And the ways of its achievement. After all, that is what you were interested in?
All right
.по. wrote:And now you're asking, as I understand it, talking about the goal "to organize the work of a group of people". It's different goals... And different tools.
Probably thought, and not written. Thought the following: a workflow takes a long time , consequently, decreasing their quality at work through aggression and raising himself let in love or in combinatorial and detached observation of registration of foreign aggression not float away.. so mixed up.
.по. wrote: Again, you write about the inadmissibility of aggression (with an emphasis on the love), it is hinted that without her in the group of people. This paradox can be solved in three ways:
- aggression is permissible
- bullying
- aggression is valid locally, as a tool

Any method to second your goals worksheet )), Only with a different level of your own state (comfort/comfort)
I aggressive!
But at their level of underdevelopment I don't see a way out without aggression in the work with the team - at least "care to wait for the result of" further measures)))

Messy

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Sep 28, 2017 18:28

Not a bad idea, start to work and show by example...
the employee told before that a lot of letters about "the inability to work effectively"
make sure that work more efficiently can
arguments has the objective he has no
next to go: either he is inspiring and really changes his attitude or goes into the reaction of the resentment on himself, and it will look like a grudge against me for example

flood I started

the whole idea is clear, implementations may be here a lot
thank you

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 18:36

the workflow takes a long time , consequently, decreasing their quality at work through aggression and raising himself let in love or in combinatorial and detached observation of registration of foreign aggression not float away.. so mixed up.
The expression of aggression is negative. Expression of love - is a plus. A person has both, that's fine.

Man is the exciting part of the autonomic system - the sympathetic, in the esoteric fire solar Pingala, she zadnescheinah channel along the spine. When you have aggression included this part of the nervous system. Similarly, when a number of other "fiery" emotions.

Is the inhibitory part of the autonomic system - parasympathetic, in the esoteric lunar water IDA, she perednezadny channel felt front of the torso. When you love included this part of the nervous system. Similarly, when several other "water" of emotions.

And in their equilibrium (zero balance) is active for the axis between them, the Central nervous system. When you are not subject vegetatie, and the current all goes to consciousness, reinforcing its

Swings of emotion, that here and there, the man learns first to control vegetative, developing, finds the balance between the branches, and then develops axis ("sushumna opens"). When the axis is open, the current goes to the brain stem, capitiva it and including neverlost (in some extended sense of touch, others expanded the vision - screen, the third extended hearing - the notorious Voice)

So, while you are swinging on a swing of emotions - neverlost and not come out... But to stop lifting too, just do not work, this is a normal stage. But will in a few years.

It's all relative, not strictly anatomically.
Last edited by .по. on Thu Sep 28, 2017 18:46, edited 2 times in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 18:42

or goes into the reaction of the resentment on himself, and it will look like a grudge against me for example
this happens in 100% of cases ))) So it won't work on the entire text that you wrote before. Under the example was meant as a private, and again - not for the organization of work, and for the same state of the other... Very difficult to speak of nevervalidate, when no point of intersection )))

With regard to the organization of the team, the aggression appears only due to the fact that "it is necessary to have time". But who should? You? Why? Agreement burning? But why the contract? Earn money? What do you do? Oh, on the couch...

On one bowl of scales - you and your nerves, on the other couch... so you are conventionally your "life energy in the form of fire" converted to "sofa". It was worth it? Was really valuable?
Not to mention the possible imaging in which the sofa is not needed... Sometimes of course it is reasonable to spend exactly on a specific goal, but it needs to be truly valuable, such as saving a life ))

Be removed completely given the importance ("block") - aggression will be removed automatically.
Last edited by .по. on Thu Sep 28, 2017 18:50, edited 2 times in total.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Sep 28, 2017 18:49

Slowly getting there...again as the Buddhists..make people brain to carry out the plan, but without the emotional component and aggression..drip drip drip, it's possible, but it is necessary to train for a long time swinging your swing..agree

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 18:49

Yes, endless patience above all ))) And this is the most useful for you. I trained very long and well you understand

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 19:19

Actually, as I understand it, you are a programmer or so (in principle, no matter all the hierarchy is built the same). You are the head of the team, responsible to the project Manager, he is responsible to the technical Director, the Executive front, one to the owner. All in all stages kicked snap off the top (the owner himself)... And what it gets called? What do you think? ))) And where we live, if such a hierarchy is a third of life (8 hours out of 24).

What?.. It is sufficient to interrupt the hierarchy in (this is hard, it is not associated with any benefits and benefits when you kicked off, and then not passing - is exclusively associated with consciousness). But that's the only way either to change the environment... If he's in a strong enough mind - the rest will eventually copy and hierarchy will disintegrate.

Well, the way to change the environment is to continue to drive these "people" in endless circles, when in the environment they still come back )) As you said yourself:
Frequent places around. and WHAT for THEN ALL???
and nobody understands why so :lol:

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Sep 28, 2017 20:22

The correct model in General and extremely common.

The following do not quite understand:
.по. wrote:What?.. It is sufficient to interrupt the hierarchy in (this is hard, it is not associated with any benefits and benefits when you kicked off, and then not passing - is exclusively associated with consciousness). But that's the only way either to change the environment... If he's in a strong enough mind - the rest will eventually copy and hierarchy will disintegrate.
:
Ie, if drinking is not stopped, it is necessary to lead it?About method collapse hierarchy do not understand. I.e. subordinates are aware of the motives and necessity, which I have in my head and will have full understanding and consent?

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Sep 28, 2017 20:33

.по. wrote:Yes, endless patience above all ))) And this is the most useful for you. I trained very long and well you understand
Аура wrote: Being on the 1st level is the study of the quality of human interaction with the environment and with itself. 1st integral field is the quality of the accommodation. Fullness, satisfaction with life, no hustle and bustle, the support in the knowledge on their internal quality, well-developed intuition, a good relationship with society – that some quality of maturity of the I-th level.
In the terminology of GAAP You have worked 1 enteralnoe field through self-discipline?
Last edited by Лон on Thu Sep 28, 2017 20:39, edited 1 time in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 20:38

Hmm... In this case it is about aggression. You write that at work used his aggression to organize a team. What is the cause of this? Apparently, you hurry "from the top" chiefs, spurring what you are pushing aggression team. Is a hierarchy of aggression. You simply pass it from the chief to his subordinates and so does everyone.

Another reason for aggression is greed (I want the prize!).

The third cause of aggression - given the importance, they say, it is very important to be on time, so scream at all... But is this really so important? More important than to be human?

in all cases you are a supervisor middle management in hell, transferring (translating, copying) aggression in a circle.

Put the importance (the importance of obedience, the importance of the generated by greed, importance of responsibility) - and the aggression will disappear. And branches somewhere will resolve
Last edited by .по. on Thu Sep 28, 2017 21:51, edited 1 time in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 20:39

About integrated fields - I don't really understand what it is. Maybe you will be able to explain in your own words with no quotes?

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Sep 28, 2017 20:42

Now I understand