The magic of biochemistry or biochemistry magic

сол
Re: the Magic of biochemistry or biochemistry magic

Post by сол » Thu Oct 12, 2017 16:43

it's almost Like using?
here the trigeminal nerve, one branch comes to language. Prior to its current language - feeling "numb teeth", as in anesthesia at the dentist. In this case, all the upper currents pleasant and as comfortable as possible. Other branches of the nerve and is felt in the acupuncture points that outside influence is useless, in my opinion. If you feel currents of this nerve is fairly deep subcortex.

view of the branches of the nerve - they converge in the depths yet, but already pretty deep. And note to branch up to three branches: to the top, toward the parietal lobe and the forehead to the nape

The deeper you feel your own brain - the stronger the voice of your own subconscious (the center "bulb" of the brain). And when it comes into force - then you will understand that it gives almost. The question only in the refinement of the senses and this process is unstoppable, you almost depends nothing, simply, he long - years or decades (depends on how the brain inhibits). People just do not understand why, what, where.. And how inhibitory brain reach - people will realize that it always was, from birth. This understanding the Chinese call "the achievement status of the prenatal heaven" - from that moment a person starts to live consciously and not just for his or someone else's program ))) Mythology themselves can try sopostavit
Last edited by сол on Thu Oct 12, 2017 18:04, edited 2 times in total.

Кона

Post by Кона » Thu Oct 12, 2017 17:09

you read Manteca Chia))))
I agree, we need to return to the classics ))

That knew about the orbit:
1) there is an assumption that the movement of attention along the orbit is correlated with increased brain activity, to increase its volume, etc.
2) there are long-term bodily experience of many people confirming this assumption.
3) => when you want to take up a loved ones, it makes sense to burn this way, of course, without expecting anything )))

сол

Post by сол » Thu Oct 12, 2017 17:11

yeah, I just study ))) Itself. After all, except you - you have nothing. What you can as you can, what you can do and so on...

Кона

Post by Кона » Thu Oct 12, 2017 17:15

the deeper you can feel your own brain - the stronger the voice of your own subconscious
Then there is no direct way to get attention in the brain, bypassing the body.
For example, for me the brain is a single entity, but in theory, if you start to move in this direction, you can catch the connection more subtle, in my head, not being distracted by the bodies.

сол

Post by сол » Thu Oct 12, 2017 17:26

And how inhibitory brain reach - people will realize that it always was, from birth.
You can say this is psycho-physiological method to me. Not someone else, stunned stranger widespread hypnosis (99% of people under the influence of one or another kind of advertising, the opinions of others, issued for their copied beliefs both mass and from a spouse, for example - and copied nonverbal, including their own). Plus, in addition, this method gives you a sixth sense. What it is and learn.

How do you know yourself - and then consciously decide how to improve yourself. Not turning a blind eye to the shortcomings, and ruled them in yourself, improving yourself is only possible with the "sixth sense". Naturally, the person ceases to copy and imitate and begin to create new combinations.
for Example, for me the brain is a single entity, but in theory, if you start to move in this direction, you can catch the connection more subtle, in my head, not being distracted by the bodies.
The fastest way to "pump" the subconscious... If the nervous system is relatively "dirty" - it can cause severe headaches, irritation, aggression and so forth, simply because of their mental immaturity. But if you want you can try. Looking for online medical Kegel exercises. Make them with a small addition - I feel in the performance of the pulse current in the brain stem. That is, squeezed the muscle impulse felt as a current running through the body and comes to the center of the brain (most likely will be stuck in the region of the heart). If the exercise work is the so - called "lightning", an orgasm without orgasm even without sexual desire - increased currents of subcortical. They will accumulate in it, in the center of the brain will be felt a tight ball. Then a few months electropotential barrier between the subcortex and the cortex is removed, and the currents of the subconscious will directly get into the cortex, to consciousness.

If you like the feeling areas of the brain work - you can try others. For example, to sense the respiratory area of the brain. Breathe and feel how light pulses synchronously in the respiratory area of the brain. You can find the heart rate zone and so on...

To hurt yourself will not succeed in any way. Or automatic body finds that you before - then nothing will (become better, purer, kinder, to work with the psyche, cry over movies, repent, forgive, pray, clean heart - without it, nothing will come of it, clean out the anger, sadness, envy, resentment and so on). Or deems that you are ready to govern themselves. The body a million fuses and they all cherish it, not allowing me to do the irreparable. Access to the depth of the brain is achieved again via a feeling of the abdomen and pelvis, and the pre-again - mental cleanup heart<
Last edited by сол on Thu Oct 12, 2017 18:07, edited 3 times in total.

Кона

Post by Кона » Thu Oct 12, 2017 17:43

All right, go boldly into battle! ))

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Oct 12, 2017 18:15

Кона wrote:all right, go boldly into battle! ))
:lol:
in a battle with myself))))
Кона wrote:Then there is no direct way to get attention in the brain, bypassing the body.
there is one hitch-the brain in the body is)))pass will not work....
сол wrote:the deeper you can feel your own brain - the stronger the voice of your own subconscious (the center "bulb" of the brain).
when *groping attention...gets tickled :oops: :wiz :lol:
and left side *heavier right....
right empty.... :ap

сол

Post by сол » Thu Oct 12, 2017 18:24

for removing vascular spasms brain I recommend a long train with a dancer (page 8 ). So training corpus callosum of the brain, and consequently the communication of the hemispheres. Well allow relieve spasms of the 3D images with defocusing my eyes and the information are also listed there.

Then you can try to force (control of attention) to move the current from one hemisphere to the other, feeling as heavy hemisphere has become easy and Vice versa.

Then you can practice to move the current in other regions - occipital, parietal (in the frontal, and so all the attention).

Then you can train the Meridian the forehead-the back of the head with the stop in brain stem.

You can still twist the axis of consciousness - most men are enabled by default the left frontal lobe and right occipital (women apparently Vice versa). Imagine it as the axis (it is a logic axis) that passes through the center of the brain and force twist it 90 degrees right. To turn shaped axle - rear right frontal and the occipital lobe. Of course with the physiological sense. It is advisable to "keep" both axes at once - that is two entire frontal lobe and entire neck - criss cross

Any of these exercises, but rather in the complex will relieve any spasms of the blood vessels of the brain and more efficiently dispose of them. In case of success, the feeling will be very strong because these areas of the brain were asleep for so long... Working in idle

But for all these exercises must be very strong corpus callosum is almost single spike hemispheres. Therefore, the exercise with the ballerina - first, while a second will switch the direction at will.

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Oct 12, 2017 18:49

never ceases to amaze...like all the tools I need at the moment are in advance...
but I stubbornly ignore them...
I took three pictures were given three days ago....like ballerinas, I already managed to remove...
about axis-
Yes, interleave is even more interesting...feels...like the lighting of lanterns....but generally to hold included both axes are complicated.....

Last edited by Логия on Thu Oct 12, 2017 19:29, edited 2 times in total.

сол

Post by сол » Thu Oct 12, 2017 19:06

[youtube][/youtube]

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Fri Oct 13, 2017 15:23

Логия wrote:when *touch of attention...gets tickled :oops: :wiz :lol:
and left side *heavier right....
right empty.... :ap

Yoga for your brain - an unusual exercise for each day

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Oct 13, 2017 16:22

Good
doing this exercise...
only here for language and breathing did not watch much...

still I like it
[youtube][/youtube]

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:12

Came across an interesting woodcut by Albrecht Durer called "Melancholia". There is a perception that this engraving describes something unusual and mysterious, you need to meditate to receive the secret knowledge. I tried to meditate and here's what happened...

Unfortunately, the full text transcripts of prints is not preserved after the removal of my publication, so I'll write very briefly and briefly

1. The magic square is the numerological fascination of the middle ages, having no basis. Just the amount of it is vertical, horizontal, and diagonal equals 34. Of squares 4*4 there is an infinite number, if we consider only vertical, horizontal and two diagonal. Mystical there's nothing there, the computer will count them as anything
Squared is encrypted date of his mother's death and the date of the engraving (1514), and other dates that coincide with certain events from the life of dürer. He gave all of this great importance, such as numbers define life, and in the magic square they are all there... But again, possible squares of this kind is infinite. But for medieval man, even when mathematics itself was not - it was a miracle.

2. Year of creation of engravings of 1514 is the year of obscurantism and of darkest darkness. To understand how to find a "Legend about Eulenspiegel", around about this time

3. The light in the sky - a comet, which dürer had seen in December 1513. The comet passed through the Saturn, which was considered a demonic planet. In those days it was believed that the comet carries misfortune, disaster and war. Today, in the year 10-11 astronomers discover comets. The symbolism of Saturn displayed in many places, engravings, allegories.

4. The picture is called "Melancholia" and displays the status of the dürer - complete lack of energy, despair, depression. The death of his mother in the year of creation of engravings, reformation Europe against the background of the Inquisition, and General ignorance. Even the angels in the painting in a depression. Text "Melancholia" holds the monsters.

5. Among other things, dürer made a lot of mistakes when making prints. The fact that she stuffed the mirror. A series of numbers he stuffed the wrong way, plus I wanted to write Melencolia I, but began to fill with the letters M. a Number of fixes in the magic square is visible (the sheet with the inverted digits are preserved in the collection of Otto Schafer - on top Packed with dürer corrected the engraving of a stronger pressure)

The engraving represents the decay, despair and depression - the years of severe tests for dürer and medieval Europe<
Last edited by сол on Sat Oct 14, 2017 17:11, edited 4 times in total.

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:19

narrow vision
especially for the author's themes viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6104
or changing the nickname you and brains have changed ? )

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:20

radanov, I just looked through the eyes of Durer. Exactly the same as looked through the eyes of the authors of the legends in the specified topic (it is all right percent to 90%). Dürer was badly hurt. It was very hard to live in that time, much harder than it is now. It would be interesting to hear your interpretation. "Legend about Eulenspiegel", I recommend to read to understand it and to remove illusions about the middle ages.

By the way, Eulenspiegel - my prototype are very similar. Whatever... "the ashes of Klaas knock at my heart"
Last edited by сол on Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:30, edited 1 time in total.

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:29

сол wrote:dürer was badly hurt.
it's your running program ..to project their own thoughts and emotions in people and objects
watch
you get angry and annoyed and write neutrally configured source " do you hate me ! I annoyed you ! "

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:30

You have not brought your transcript. And trying to protect the guru (investments). From what? And do they require protection? I wrote the truth - you want to deny, want to think. But your transcripts as it was not - and no

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:38

to litter brains are not accustomed to
what you want
be not too lazy to take a compass and a ruler to find valuable will write in appropriate topic
do you really think that a toothbrush will help you put together here a sect ?
you rummage in biochemistry here and write about it
trying to climb everywhere including where you're not a Pro just outing yourself

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:42

сол wrote:I wrote the truth
just a massive argument ! :lol: bi

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:43

Information about the picture, which led to Sol, I also read in the Internet..about the reflection in the crystal, while there is nothing..or missed

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:46

Лон wrote:Information about the film, which led to Sol, I also read in Internet..
Yes, and it's touted as " a private interpretation "
like at school ,e-may
"incorrectly disclosed the character of the hero because it does not correspond to the opinion of respected critics "

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:47

Good to swear we were who we were, you were, what you were

Кона

Post by Кона » Fri Oct 13, 2017 20:48

There is a good program that saves in your Diary everything that we type on the keyboard. If the document has disappeared (post deleted), just go to the Diary, pick out the text.

Link http://www.softportal.com/software-13-p ... tcher.html

сол

Post by сол » Fri Oct 13, 2017 21:06

Thank you )))

Want to offer their secret knowledge to decipher and formation volume (it's not easy for those who don't know the keys, and they are given many and many times). Decryption is possible not to write but to understand for yourself what songs

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by сол on Fri Oct 13, 2017 22:14, edited 3 times in total.

Логия

Post by Логия » Fri Oct 13, 2017 21:35

сол wrote:its secret knowledge for the interpretation and formation of the amount of
in my opinion ...*the key is more pronounced in this clip...
[youtube][/youtube]

what a strange shift in topic...
or is taken out of context from somewhere....