Лон
Re: Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Post by Лон » Thu May 18, 2017 12:25

СтаниФилмТВ wrote: What is the Bagua?
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0 ... 0%B0%D0%BD

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu May 18, 2017 12:31

LON Yeah, okay. A wonderful practice. Very alchemical. I can even say that the Alchemical.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu May 18, 2017 12:34

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:Wonderful practice. Very alchemical. I can even say that the Alchemical.
As you have the ability to categorically determine its relation to alchemy?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu May 18, 2017 12:43

Лон wrote:As you have the ability to categorically determine its relation to alchemy?
Well..obviously setting a stop when you move around the circle(square the circle), very much has an effect on the development of "the pill", unless the foot is connected to the stomach. And accordingly, alchemy and the meridians can begin to engage. And in the palm of your hand relates to the "pill" and even with stops it all ..aerobatics..)

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Thu May 18, 2017 13:25

[quote="LON"]Planting potatoes recently:)
I remembered from the adjacent branches of the forum:

when I planted 8 acres alone, my lower back 6 acres I was told, or I'll break the stone garden at the Shen Shui or as a GIEP for the soul will be sent, or the next week I will meet in the hospital a nurse with a syringe and injections, which will help me to solve this issue :lol:

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu May 18, 2017 13:35

Рэмис wrote:when I planted 8 acres alone, my lower back 6 acres I was told, or I'll break the stone garden at the Shen Shui or as a GIEP for the soul will be sent, or the next week I will meet in the hospital a nurse with a syringe and injections, which will help me to solve this issue :lol:
I understand You..it is a fault in the back I was planting potatoes and the only sane decision was for me to exclude the operation of lumbar flexion.

If you follow the principles of "Jade Emperor jade crushes", just the flexion of the lower back becomes irrelevant (if you mentally stick tied to the head the neck the chest and lower back)...because the in fact begin to participate only legs - 80% from all volume of made works the body. Even the effort is almost not included. Sat - got up..knees and hips. It looks certainly funny ... strange...but the lower back is grateful!

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Thu May 18, 2017 13:43

One time I wore special. honey corset, which blocked the lower back on flexion, this is partly helped (lower back), but the load is no where to go, then I started having problems with my knee cap, and the peripheral nervous system and legs refused to walk. So I can only give one piece of advice - motor-plow or the tractor when plowing the land, well help those people that this potato will eat, when planting and harvest, the other nothing will come up :?

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Thu May 18, 2017 13:46

15 acres is no joke, health is easy to waste, and restore... :shock: calculate how much it will cost kg of potatoes You grown this way, with the cost of one day stay in the hospital without any guarantees for a full recovery :?

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu May 18, 2017 13:47

The plowing of the earth, Yes ...here it is extremely difficult to follow the concepts of branches and poles :cry:

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu May 18, 2017 20:07

Лон wrote:I can Not capture the geometry of Your thoughts, which could lead You to a circular or spiral method of planting potatoes?
The geometry here is simple, no need to run from end to end with shovel and seeds in a circle dug, the seeds to the moon in a circle scattered, the next circle again, you can dig. Spin until seeds drop, resting.
My grandfather is 86 years invented - furrow cultivator to do, they throw the potatoes and furrows to saborenite. :? A lot of options :) Choose like.
If You essentially need straight rows, you can plant the rectangles, not circles, but on the principle of the circle or spiral. The spiral unwinding from the city center, and you can, on the contrary, to the center. Now nesovetuyu different, it will be possible to open the theme options -50 planting potatoes. :)
Incidentally, this ability to examine any problem from different angles, accumulating technicians.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu May 18, 2017 21:51

Initially, of course in the potato theme was interested in the possibility of applying the principles of Taoist moving techniques + internal work.

нева

Post by нева » Fri May 19, 2017 17:48

In General, any motion can be decomposed, structural principles, and to bring to practice.
Лон wrote:the possibility of applying the principles of Taoist moving techniques + internal work.
But in the potato theme, perhaps more correctly, the study of the Earth. Maybe the internal work associated with digging..better would be, to focus attention on the awareness of weight only the physical body, which we produce strong action. Oh and I guess there is a reason to parasvanath.."long energy". It does not matter what is in the hands, sword, pole, spear or shovel. It is important to try to feel the subject, part of his body(a continuation of the body), and try not to lose concentration, in the sense of "long energy" and try to remember the energy feeling. The development of long energy, helps to expand the "outer sphere" that actually gives some further advantages.

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri May 19, 2017 23:08

strangely affected by the position of the head .if you do not keep your glance down and straighten the neck, then digging easier
the earth ground and the upper centers are also involved .. keep the integrity structure

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat May 20, 2017 0:56

Good advice from the alchemy of tuishou , the first part of the geometry of tai Chi..rutracker...thank you for the vodka.

нева

Post by нева » Sat May 20, 2017 1:23

Лон wrote:Practical advice from the alchemy of tuishou , the first part of the geometry of tai Chi
and Japanese practices, also quite earthy.

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat May 20, 2017 22:33

The following equipment will be "Meditation from the kitchen sink" :) :)

Plant potatoes is simply to plant potatoes. Not? The sooner planted, the more time will remain on the equipment.

Лон

Post by Лон » Mon May 22, 2017 13:39

Inspired by the idea at me... never thoughts about why You practice psychic techniques, use products Chem and things like that? :)))

Maybe enough to do every day without fanaticism of any comprehensive physical exercise to maintain normal circulation of the fluids in the body and the joints, you see, and the brain's nutrition improves, performance will increase, thoughts will be clear. The power to choose, here are the Aura sound advice on nutrition not so long ago gave(a).

When a person has no problems with critical mental and physical health..he deals with regularly and with pleasure self carried away with such force that if to stop himself by the shoulder, shake thoroughly and ask - "Why do it"? Especially after the thematic reading mountains of articles, books..videos :wiz when the head of this unrelated mess of possibilities. It certainly isn't an easy answer such as extraneous to the question "Why?".

Or here's an example of browsing the forum threads, see writes of people "experienced" with probably too moving consciousness, the practitioner - but his answers are sometimes perhaps called "altered States of consciousness" reading is not easy, it is not clear to which he replies with what he wants to start, + a very common explosive nervousness, impatience. Agree, anyone encounters this problem on the forum reading threads. And here again the question arises - is this the result of what these people are doing??? or they came to the self-development already with mental health problems and a weak basic education? I want to become like them?
At the same time, there are very adequate, and extremely cautious in his statements about people, but they frankly do not like when they ask awkward questions, which can destroy the virtual tower, on which they rely in their explanations(like all slim..but that is not true)..it feels "with a question" when the answer is short and snappy positiveness. To judge and not being himself deep in practice it is difficult..but really a few can afford to create conditions for the proper practice..so on and biting responses tend to "cover" nothing, you have to "swallow" and try for the umpteenth time to enter into a systematic practice.

I argue not from a position "Against" I positions "For", but still doubt at times probably each cover.<

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon May 22, 2017 13:45

Regardless of SAMM, practices, piles of articles, books, videos, circulation, nutrition, and other things... I would Like to ask you the same question: "Why?". Why do you live? It would be interesting to hear the answer.

And regardless of the question:

In the U.S. Kennedy airport, the journalist conducted a survey on the topic: "What do you think is the most disgusting in the world?" The people answered different: war, poverty, betrayal, illness.. At this time in a hall there was a Zen monk Seung Sahn. The journalist saw Buddhist robes, asked the monk. A monk asked a counter question:
— Who are you?
— I, John Smith.
No, it's a name, but who are You?
— I am a TV reporter so-and-so company..
— No. It is a profession, but who are You?
— I'm a man after all!..
— No, this is Your biological species, but who are you?..
The reporter finally realized that meant the monk stood with his mouth open, as there was nothing I could say.
The monk said:
— That is the most disgusting thing in the world to not know who you are.

Лон

Post by Лон » Mon May 22, 2017 13:52

.по. wrote:Regardless of SAMM, practices, piles of articles, books, videos, circulation, nutrition, and other things... I would Like to ask you the same question: "Why?". Why do you live? It would be interesting to hear the answer.
The bottom line - taking care of children and professional activities $ for keeping loved ones and yourself.
On a question of monk I can't answer confidently

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon May 22, 2017 13:55

It is right and good of course - no objections, you're good.

But what you get for yourself? You are service vending machine for children at the request of the jars with juice, and wife bills? The issue there is nothing offensive, and to answer it is not necessary, will not work. But in General, any individual himself all of the questions can answer.

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Mon May 22, 2017 14:19

I am what I consider myself at the moment. Why do I need to know who I am!? This will give me, a burst of energy? Unlikely. Peace? I don't think. Soul-searching? I don't need it. The exact answer to this question, I get on the verge of death, when everything is completed and finished as possible in my power, and by and large - it won't matter. Only to hasten this event I'm not going to, and while I :? slowly, slowly, slowly gather material to answer this question.

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon May 22, 2017 14:22

One friend master once said something like: "while a person is alive - he has a million opportunities and chances. And after death nothing can be changed". You are on the threshold of all, the sense... Is a must and will be expressed in the missed chance to live and to make himself anything, playing any role.

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon May 22, 2017 15:05

In General, if not to take into account different extensions of perception - all self-development is a set of psycho-physiological techniques to achieve the maximum of joy from existence. For example people completely forgot reflexively annoyed at every sneeze of the external environment, finds peace of mind and inner happiness. But it is psychologically, there are a number of other slices.

This can only be done through physiology and rebuilding of the nervous system, because the physiology is responsible for all state.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon May 22, 2017 15:45

Лон wrote:never thoughts about why You practice psychic techniques, use products Chem and things like that? ))
.по. wrote:I would like to ask you the same question: "Why?". Why do you live?
never visited ))
visit when not doing anything and then starts reasoning demagoguery of the type " why did I live?" ))and then -the pity of the undone .at sunset ))
the answer is action ,the question of" why " -summing up .it would be something to draw ..)
when you use SEM or practice it occurs
try ))
there are goals and objectives-at least feed the kids-have the tools
watch the movie "territory" I looked at the Board from the adjacent branches. or "Kon Tiki"great movies
who committed acts feels and why .feels ,knows back little minds that every time, the answer will change . it will not fix in words .

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon May 22, 2017 15:52

.по. wrote:You are service vending machine for children at the request of the jars with juice, and wife bills?
and this is a personal attitude
you can feel the pillar of the family and the Creator ,giving us the energy the second half, and showing its continuation .
I'm in the family-Tsar and God ))God feels himself a gun ,handing out the utilitarian good of his sons ? nope )))