Psychic workshop. Discussion.

аВАЛОН
Re: Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Post by аВАЛОН » Sun Oct 16, 2016 23:27

Good ! IMHO let my exceptionally humble opinion, in order to effective were these practices must first change yourself as much as possible to remove all the bindings and habits that are pulling in bass person not only in the present but in the past, too,and do not work for a long time in RF, and as a consequence walks attention, it is impossible to focus, to concentrate, to collect energy in the right place for effective practices in today's everyday life when a person does not live but survives (simple majority), it's not all simple, and little is said about it, let me tell you, it may not be correct, the Aura is good, she is doing well financially she must be busy thinking how to feed, how to live, how , what etc. and how to be an ordinary majority of ordinary people who Wake up and go to bed with the same thoughts of how to live, how to feed, etc, in General the strict routine of the majority of ordinary people :? in other words these practices are not for everyone, the majority of ordinary people who live in the LF range of the vehicle, then as they say round interest and not for one and all to the wider public :)

нева

Post by нева » Sun Oct 16, 2016 23:44

As someone well put it, I do not remember who. "we are the most history to tell about itself"..) That is, if the "story" about how attention is hard..it is one thing, but if the story is that the attention still managed to concentrate on 30sec..then that's another story..) In one case, the anguish, the other positive.)

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Sun Oct 16, 2016 23:52

нева wrote:As someone well put it, I do not remember who. "we are the most history to tell about itself"..)
how and who do not remember said each soul at birth has the right to incarnate on earth and live that life which it deserves to the best of his conscious development, so that sin here, as they say complaining who was born to the fairy tale, who things to do, who to live for himself and who for the sake of others (it is not in someone's address comparison is just an allegory) :)

нева

Post by нева » Sun Oct 16, 2016 23:57

аВАЛОН wrote: to live the life which it deserves to the best of my conscious development
Yes, but there is also a version that soul to develop, then come, and as she lives life and does nothing..)

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Mon Oct 17, 2016 0:01

нева wrote:Yes, but there is also a version that soul to develop, then come, and as she lives life and does nothing..)
Neva! the most difficult and the most necessary practice is again my personal IMHO is to remember, to understand, to realize, why am I here, why, for whom, for whom, what should, who should, etc, etc, a number of this multivalued... I think this is the most important, not realizing that life is sinking into an empty :cry: :?

Александр С

Post by Александр С » Fri Nov 04, 2016 22:56

Subscribe.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Nov 04, 2016 23:50

This is gonna be hilarious, if you suddenly learn that owes nothing, remember nothing that you just that all the most important small and unimportant, and the meaning of life in life itself, in the process. And if more aware of themselves as a tiny cog in the great machine of the universe, a cog that has nothing and knows nothing and there's not free will as such - only a personal illusion of the brain seemed to decide something... There may not like the process of self-development ))) Because all that remains is to create and fill your life with meaning on their own, to create, to think, to create beauty (after all, not creating it - you can enjoy only the creative work of others, and the real creativity is not so much)... And it's not quite the freebie to which all aspire, but rather...

[youtube][/youtube]

The two most powerful realization that I had:

1. Understand one banal, but profound thing: "today is the happiest day throughout my remaining life and will become tomorrow, and tomorrow and every day"
Time is irreversible, matter falls apart, your health deteriorates, loved ones and friends die, in the end its death. In short words - the rest of my life will be worse than at the time of birth. With a few glimpses of any novelty.
But it means that the happiest day of rest - today. And tomorrow he will be again.

2. I realized that everything in my life was fine as anything else I had.

Касиман

Post by Касиман » Tue Jan 10, 2017 21:00

мимоходом wrote:you Can make an effort and different parts of the girl will rotate in different directions.
How to understand different parts of the girls in different directions ? what parts needs to be involved?

нева

Post by нева » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:10

Касиман wrote: what parts needs to be involved?
Apparently the top and bottom..

Касиман

Post by Касиман » Sun Jan 22, 2017 22:40

нева wrote:apparently top and bottom..

The top is the torso to the waist in one, and the bottom and legs in the other turns, you know? Just more wanted to hear from the author what feelings accompanied his entrance practices, as it turned out... It turns out it was possible to consciously control the attention or intention left and right hemispheres at the same time ? What makes this mastery of the practice in real life? If it's not there it means that the information will come at the right time, and if not perhaps it is not so important.)

нева

Post by нева » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:52

Касиман wrote: Which gives such a mastery of the practice in real life?
It is not the practice, and experiments in the field of mastering the subtleties of attentional control. For "real life" it hardly can come in handy. Everyday life more suitable "linear" type of development attention. But the experiments that are wondering are more suitable for the manipulation of attention in lucid dreams.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jan 29, 2017 22:08

casually wrote(a):

You can make an effort and different parts of the girl will rotate in different directions.
The problem is that this case can start to sync the practice and to harm.

Гуфест

Re: Psychic-workshop

Post by Гуфест » Wed Mar 08, 2017 0:45

Please explain what gives you the ability to see the geometry of space,what is it?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Apr 11, 2017 14:43

Our universe is structural, that is, geometrically ordered system. To see, to perceive visually is not necessary. You can simply perceive. That gives you a specific list makes no sense, the perception of the Universe not as chaotic set of dense objects, and the structures gives the opportunity for a qualitatively different existence, not specifically listed. For example - gives you the ability to see a pattern of events to calculate the future, as a possible likely-less likely options, to improve and develop your body, gives food (quality, i.e. structured, which tied in information) for operation of consciousness and more. It's like trying to explain to the blind that gives you the ability to see. Try it and find out. It is important not to concentrate on visualce. The perception of the geometry of space is a way of information processing, or mode of operation of man, as the energy-system, the visual perception is present not always, often not manifested.

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue Apr 11, 2017 22:55

See often...the full moon(in the moment)...there's a detachment..semi sane state..one foot in the here and now, and the latter is in the fog...recommendation to his one: "down to earth". How to align the lunar cycle?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 17, 2017 23:48

If the need comes from the above condition, then just forget it and catch the balance and detachment of the full moon. To align the lunar cycles is crucial and simply because of the redistribution of the liquid women, men can be synchronized with lunar cycles just like any other cycles, if you find in this need. To balance the lunar cycles can be vegetative efforts. The moon's effect on man through water, which is mostly people and is composed, such as "tides" and "tides", is felt as a fullness.

Ярго Морок

Post by Ярго Морок » Tue Apr 18, 2017 22:47

Гуфест wrote:casually wrote(a):

You can make an effort and different parts of the girl will rotate in different directions.
The problem is that this case can start to sync the practice and to harm.
synchronization aligns the asymmetry. It is considered that the active Brain is one hemisphere. In motor cortex, YES. The whole culture of education - leopolitano. Made to write with his right hand. But for the full picture - ambidexterity. It is believed that one of the aiming eye. As a fixed position. Who know we have one eye -the combination, the second angular distance. There is a practice of switching the efforts of the eye muscles when the eye functions are changing. But there are instances when the person basically can not keep one eye open when you closed the second and the second can. Ballerina - a good exercise for the Brain, especially when to detect and fix such switching as a skill.

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Tue May 16, 2017 5:48

Let prokomentirovat exercise with 12 nodes. Do daily think it. I noticed that I have a better feel polkchaetsya 12 points in the movement when you walk. Yesterday, as the gym did a warm up, exercises from complex OBG Spiral of razrabotannogo my countryman from Khabarovsk. He now teaches in Moscow and drkgih cities. In the Internet you can find info. Eugene Blizejov, Wellness martial gymnastics spiral. I did eight in the pelvis and round your shoulders back. Onlinetim way felt all 12 plus prorabatyvayutsya muscles of the spine. Here's a interesting post

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue May 16, 2017 12:45

Виталий Куклин wrote:Let prokomentirovat exercise with 12 nodes. Do daily think it.
I wonder if to tumble on the hard floor deliberately beating brush elbows shoulders hips knees feet..the effect will come faster?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 16, 2017 14:08

Strong physical sensations until the pain suitable for waking up the nervous tissue in heavily blocked areas, when otherwise not felt. If you have the opportunity to feel the shoulder without deliberate pounding on the floor with a gesture, the magnification will have no effect. In response to pain, the body tenses, but sometimes a muscle spasm the only way to feel area of the node. In the workshop it is advisable to pay attention to the relaxation of muscle tissue and tonicity feeling to achieve energy efforts, not to roughen strong physical sensations. More precisely, the energy of the feeling, too, have physical sensations, but the sensations from muscle tension.

Лон

Post by Лон » Tue May 16, 2017 15:12

Planting potatoes recently:)
I remembered from the adjacent branches of the forum:
Ярго Морок wrote:to Discuss sequences Lu Duy Binh think properly with the man who really practises. But if practicing - how many times a day, at least "the Jade Emperor crushes jade". And when a couple of months daily for 108 times - would that not easy to reconcile in the Brain 10 poles and 12 branches. And still come up 2 variations of the change of control points and 2 of the regulations of the centre, hence different ways of linking...and this is just the first gate
Though my thoughts may be perceived as sarcasm, but I'm all seriousness - it would be cool the above-mentioned principles to pass on to the creation of the technology "to Plant 15 acres alone" .
The theme is still relevant, maybe someone will unsubscribe if you try to practice:)

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed May 17, 2017 19:25

Лон wrote:create technology "to Plant 15 acres alone"
LON the brain at work with technicians begins to work in an unusual mode and for each situation, find the best solutions. :)
Maybe sometime in a circle to sit down? Or spiral? The circles in the potato field... :)

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed May 17, 2017 20:13

workshop I still like the fact that almost all the techniques require no special space -time .can be done in parallel with daily activities .for example a lot of time spent on the road in the car or public transport or when communicating with someone it would be strange to start making strange passes with his hands in front of face .. but 12 knots , the energy of the movement of the snake from the head of the energy hearing or out-of-body nodes can safely do while on the road ,expectations ,communication
energy hearing in communication gives interesting effects !
namely described Aura in the other branch of the definition of "friend or foe" ,and if someone else ,to listen to the true intention ..what a band and what of me ))
Аура wrote:people Often say – broadcast one, and the feeling from their words and actions is quite another. Take the words and actions of people to the extent that is described Gorius – read between the lines and listen between the words. Moreover, sometimes such people do believe in “good-light”, a kind of external sauce, and you dig deeper inside yourself don't let-alone units.
Лон wrote:Though my thoughts may be perceived as sarcasm, but I'm all seriousness - it would be cool the above-mentioned principles to pass on to the creation of technology "to Plant 15 acres alone."
the position of the body when the shovel is suitable for equipment integrity
Аура wrote:the Essence of the technique is to quickly eliminate the large "energy gap" that is at the level of the waist. We are not talking about a complete break of the top and bottom EN. the body but more on a lower power density at the level of the waist. This gap probably occurred very long ago, about after the man straightened and became upright, and stopped to lean on the front legs.
As a result, stomach muscles began to function as a muscular corset to support the torso in an upright position, and the role of energy and power lumbar (lumbar otd. of the spine) have decreased slightly. And if you look at EN. body, this is the notional center of the outer sphere (the cocoon), or the center of the gathering and accumulation of energy. It was there in the ancient Taoist tradition of going to the energy of the Earth and the Sky.
For example, if you catch an animal that walks on four legs using the lower back as the spring and the center of motion of a body (say a cat), and touch her belly, it turns out that it is quite soft and relaxed, and there are no manifestations of intense press cat no. And if you look closely, all animals are well energetically collected.
when working with a shovel lower back more how it works and relieves the arms and shoulders ,and your legs bent .digging much easier .and also to mow ,but in motion horizontally<

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu May 18, 2017 11:06

Милая wrote: brain when working with technicians begins to work in an unusual mode and for each situation, find the best solutions. :)
Maybe sometime in a circle to sit down? Or spiral? The circles in the potato field... :)
Can't catch the geometry of Your thoughts, which could lead You to a circular or spiral method of planting potatoes? or GAIP is interfering in an unexpected way in the course of internal arguments?

The idea is at first glance good, almost Bagua work :) You probably I offer a virtual program that obviously will not pass the test of "creativity" with the same ridging is too energy-consuming to apply this method.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu May 18, 2017 12:16

Лон wrote:Idea at first glance good, almost Bagua work
What is the Bagua?