Psychic workshop. Discussion.

СтаниФилмТВ
Re: Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon May 22, 2017 19:15

раданов wrote:does God himself the machine ,distributing the utilitarian good of his sons ? nope )))
The ways of the Lord Popovicky (C)
We can't know exactly what God feels. But it can be assumed.

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon May 22, 2017 21:43

I am what I consider myself at the moment.
this is just role play - consider yourself one. This is a very exciting, entertaining, fun to watch, the film managed to be simultaneously actor, writer, spectator, critic. Well, if this happens continuously consciously, but in any case, "who I am" is not defined as a "count" or "position yourself" as in General not be expressed in words - it's just a set of unique qualities, the personality that words cannot describe, but which nevertheless some people are quite tangible as the music/light/smell/feeling/vibration all along and nothing you described.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon May 22, 2017 21:52

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:We can't know exactly what God feels.
.. but we can feel God in yourself :)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon May 22, 2017 22:09

раданов wrote:. but we can feel God in yourself
But not going to do it, from a sin far away..)

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon May 22, 2017 22:17

perhaps it would be better to feel it in someone else )))

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon May 22, 2017 22:21

not feeling in itself will not work in somebody else
as with love
without loving yourself you cannot love another

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon May 22, 2017 22:27

if you connect to the bare discussion of logic and rationality... Then theoretically, mental - God is the one who is the greatest, all breed, cares, gives life, gives all the others (to take what he can not do anything, he did more, he gave rise and support processes, if you pick it all collapses). From the point of view of abstract logic, it turns out. If I say in short, one who is "more" - gives, gives, cares about those who are "less". Probably a perfectly acceptable criterion proven divinity, only personal negative bonus )))

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Tue May 23, 2017 14:01

Um.. then it turns out to answer the question of the monk "who are you?" first you need to answer "who is God?", and the answer to it will understand "who you are"..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 24, 2017 13:02

Рэмис wrote:Um.. if it turns out to answer the question of the monk "who are you?" first you need to answer "who is God?", and the answer to it will understand "who you are"..
As one Wise person ...."I'm the one who is in me."

Лон

Post by Лон » Fri May 26, 2017 11:00

That is the actual situation: you Need to speak to the graduate students (bachelors) speech, which will send them into the path of the ocean to interact with all levels of integral field GAIP.

Who can Express their position on this issue, based on his years of experience targeting psychic practices? Only in this way that after your speech students and trainees not twirled his index finger to his temple!

Thanks in advance to all.

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Tue May 30, 2017 17:23

12 knots it turns out not bad...
In traffic particularly well, but if no traffic you can try to place the joints in a slightly unusual position, straighten the shoulders, elbows prosohnut, I have a great work.

нева

Post by нева » Wed May 31, 2017 0:23

Виталий Куклин wrote:but if no traffic you can try to place the joints in a slightly unusual position, straighten the shoulders, elbows prosohnut,
You have the body, itself understood everything and found the best options. This is Your Teacher.. that in.)

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed May 31, 2017 10:51

Виталий Куклин wrote:12 knots it turns out not bad...
In traffic particularly well, but if no traffic you can try to place the joints in a slightly unusual position, straighten the shoulders, elbows prosohnut, I have a great work.

Could You describe, if possible words, what kind of a sensation or perception, when 12 nodes are held at the same time?

Whether it does not seem to look as if from the outside (maybe on top :) ) on these 12 nodes, you just see and hold the gaze?
I.e., consciousness as it comes out of the familiar coordinates of its location, shifting to a more comfortable holding a careful eye. It's like the phosphenes to catch and try to keep :roll:

I sometimes think that I hold these 12 sites...to say confidenthold it I just make that up yourself or is it a real physical sensation, I can't.

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Jun 06, 2017 0:30

physical sensations .. if they are difficult to confuse with something
I noticed that in an attempt to link more than 6 knots there is a strange stretchy feeling in the base of the brain
podogretye elbows and knees really help to do the technique
do this morning and then throughout the day it easier to organize things and different household problems themselves are solved
appliances external field gives good protection ,who don't want to see sidestep

Лакшми4

Post by Лакшми4 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 17:55

Could You describe, if possible words, what kind of a sensation or perception, when 12 nodes are held at the same time?

Whether it does not seem to look as if from the outside (maybe on top :) ) on these 12 nodes, you just see and hold the gaze?
I.e., consciousness as it comes out of the familiar coordinates of its location, shifting to a more comfortable holding a careful eye. It's like the phosphenes to catch and try to keep :roll:

I sometimes think that I hold these 12 sites...to say confidenthold it I just make that up yourself or is it a real physical sensation, I can't.[/quote]

hi __))
also observe that at a concentration of 12 nodes at the same time, the focus peremeshayte from the normal position at eye level to a point 70=80 cm above from the body up to the level of anahata - solar plexus...

problems to the Aura 1. does this mean that the radius of my cocoon 70 cm?
2. when you build the CN lines between nodes only think about the immediate task-nameriniyami, while that associated with the transformation of the body - no result.. do 10-20 min, the nodes are felt strongly and warmed up the area around them and between them-pozvonochnik..
what's wrong?

when UPR Boat feel a rise of energy in the legs
after a break in wearing n кулона2, horns and ohimai for a day
I had a dream that I talk with Buddhist monks, then
cut off the body, consider it , thinking that with him
to do-back to shove or throw and grow new-
then climb the Golden stairs high of the pyramid, looks around,
I see you're high and to the top of even a third of the way down you can see the monks malingua figure in yellow robes... usually rarely remember dreams... it's like a gift...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 08, 2017 15:04

Лакшми4 wrote:also observed that at a concentration of 12 nodes at the same time, the focus peremeshayte from the normal position at eye level to a point 70=80 cm above from the body up to the level of anahata - solar plexus...

problems to the Aura 1. does this mean that the radius of my cocoon 70 cm?
You have correctly identified yourself, is the focus of attention. Focus tells about the position of the point of attention at the moment, in practice it is better to hold in the power center of the body - point of the lower abdomen (a little below the navel). This point can be called point natural control of attention and energy processes. Move the focus of attention above this point suggests that the energy resource is not enough for process control and to perform this technique involves more advanced functions - mental, emotional, visualization, etc. Can be used temporarily to run the equipment, but always remember that to some extent it will be care - will be present or that the degree of illusory processes. Until the above-described "to say with confidence, I only hold that make that up yourself or is it a real physical feeling, I can't." Itself technician 12 knots given at the beginning, as a technique of outputting, the complex itself is necessary and how attention training (including correct natural position of the focus of attention) as the Integrity and the External volume. To the size of the cocoon, the focus of attention does not apply, the size of the cocoon = the size of sensed (controlled) sphere around himself, and walking within the cocoon, the focus may be different.
Лакшми4 wrote:2. when you build the CN lines between nodes only think about the immediate task-nameriniyami, while that associated with the transformation of the body - no result.. do 10-20 min, the nodes are felt strongly and warmed up the area around them and between them-pozvonochnik..
what's wrong?
How are You doing the build?<

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Jun 10, 2017 20:00

The result is everything revolves around the lower tan Tiens.

Feet collected in the lower tan Tien
Hands through the middle tan Tien is connected.
Head-the upper tan Tien.

The upper is based on the average, the average is based on the lower and thus we can control all 12 nodes.

Aura is a preparatory exercise? Without them the strength to move focus to the lower abdomen I think kondachka few can.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 15, 2017 17:40

Лон wrote:Aura, there is a preparatory exercise? Without them the strength to move focus to the lower abdomen I think kondachka few can.
Daily exercise for stress relaxation: by constantly holding the lower abdomen in a relaxed state of focus of attention naturally falls there. Track during the day, how, why, when the abdomen tenses and effort of relax his attention. It will be the same good practice of mindfulness.

Лакшми4

Post by Лакшми4 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 19:45

Аура wrote:
Лакшми4 wrote:also observed that at a concentration of 12 nodes at the same time, the focus peremeshayte from the normal position at eye level to a point 70=80 cm above from the body up to the level of anahata - solar plexus..
Лакшми4 wrote:2. when you build the CN lines between nodes only think about the immediate task-nameriniyami, while that associated with the transformation of the body - no result.. do 10-20 min, the nodes are felt strongly and warmed up the area around them and between them-pozvonochnik..
what's wrong?
How are You doing the build?
First look at the nodes, they become brighter , warmer and run the impulses in the fingers and toes usually relaxes the body, and then mentally am\feel the line between the left shoulder and right pelvic node, there and back,then the pelvis-the pelvis, then the lion pelvis-right shoulder ,it turns out the figure is a rectangle with 2 diagonals, I look at her and I catch feelings \changes in the body, and also connect to other nearby joints, sometimes leading the line forward of 2 nodes so that it is clearly formed.
the color lines are blue. blue, then yellow, different...
at the end of the exercise get a figure of many rectangles with diagonals as the frame, but focus the attention above the navel..

it is necessary to build the line from the point of sea of qi - 4 fingers below the navel?
trying throughout the day sm from her-she is held there and runs up)))
looking at the nodes of the MTS(sea of qi), interesting sensation and the focus of attention rises to the cocoon, and as if there were 2 eyes, but still not very good, unusual..
Aura , thank you for the valuable clarification))

Лон

Post by Лон » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:57

Аура wrote:Daily exercise for stress relaxation: by constantly holding the lower abdomen in a relaxed state of focus of attention naturally falls there. Track during the day, how, why, when the abdomen tenses and effort of relax his attention. It will be the same good practice of mindfulness.
I am amazed, yet about the same don't say/write 10 people, well, nothing in the head is not fit.
Everywhere say - relax your belly!!!
Only now there was a puzzle all right.

Aura, thank you!! :ay

Ольга Ковкова

Post by Ольга Ковкова » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:32

Good day!
I have a question, I was interested in hypnotic sessions, but the problem is that they are in English, and I don't understand a word in school I studied German. For example, there is a possibility that the installation could help me. Deep down I think my subconscious knows all languages. Could you explain to me this fact is more scientific. I should add that the hypnosis works for me, and about installation I'm not sure, but I want to.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 23, 2017 14:21

we Invite you to participate in a master class psychic-workshop On November 4 at 18.00

Perhaps a visit to the second day, 5 November, 10.00 – 13.00 in the framework of the regular classroom group.
Мастер-класс по психоэнергетическому практикуму. 4 ноября
Program:

I part. Work with long energy (Eskrima free-style)

Practice with two short sticks. The direction of Eskrima free-style focuses on the energy aspects of the expansion of the outer sphere, as the volume energy of the controlled space, through the use of objects (long energy), and non-combat aspects. Some historians argue that attempts at mastering the ancient people first guns actively stimulated the development of fine and gross motor skills and, as a consequence, led to a qualitatively different development of the brain. Custom motion coordination and asynchronous waves with a large amplitude of movement contribute to the synchronization of the hemispheres of the brain and the formation of new neural connections in the motor cortex.

the Psychological aspect of long energies. It is known that possession of the stick as the first tools and weapons of man, always subconsciously associated with confidence, power, comfort, security, and human individuality. Exercises with wands are the key to opening the subconscious and to intensify these ancient instincts and create conditions for the adequate release of emotions, reduce stress and develop feelings of strength and confidence. Group work fosters a sense of rhythm.

Attention! The participants of the master class must have the inventory – two short sticks for the first part of the master class. Sticks can be purchased at the equipment for practicing Eskrima, Kali, Arnis or pananandata or easy to make yourself (purchase handle of a shovel of garden tools and sawed it in half). Recommended heavy sticks weighing not less than 300 gr. and diameter not less than 2 cm.

part II. Practice with which You can explore in the second part of the master class, can not be attributed to a single direction, school, or geography, belong to the practical grain inside the shell of various styles and systems, however, can be distinguished:

nei kung
Nei kung is a broad concept, applicable in the health and combat systems. A method of psychophysical training aimed at monitoring and practical management of energy aspects through the connection of the physical body, energy and consciousness.

Bagua
The system of Bagua Zhang is a form of dynamic meditation, which came from the monastic structures. The natural vector of development of the body, energy and consciousness goes through a cycle of eight transformations eight transformations, the system contains the keys to the eight qualities the eight natural forces that fill the eight basic forms for the knowledge of the eight fundamental qualities of consciousness. In the system of Bagua is dominated by the motion of twisting, spins, turns and movements in a circle, creating the conditions for a conscious effort in multiple planes simultaneously and balance contribute to the development of the vestibular apparatus and the occipital lobes of the brain.

tai Chi
The system of tai Chi is based on applied methods of coordination of motor activity with a conscious internal efforts on the transformation of energy. A fundamental aspect of the system is the naturalness and the continuity of the movement and flow of energies, revealing the formation of the “dormant”, hidden internal resources. The physical body is inevitable as part of social processes, becomes trapped, are formed chronic blocks, expressed as the mechanistic motions and patterns of thought and perception. The position of the body in tai Chi aimed at the release of bodily clips, harmonization of body, mind and emotions are used as relaxation quickly eliminates the stress, adjust the internal organs, increasing sensitivity of nerve endings and the ability to perceive. All the movements of the tai Chi natural, harmonious, friendly and pleasant human body.

At the end of the master class will host a Chinese tea ceremony.

Features of the master class:
Basic skills developed at the master-class determine quality policies, applicable including in social, domestic, personal and spiritual spheres.

conditions of participation:
Registration required in the forum thread, in PM or mail. Please indicate in the application whether the planned visit of two days, only the main program of the 4th November.

Places are limited by the terms of the venue, registration will be closed as filling.

It is possible to visit only the main master class. You cannot visit the second day without a visit to the main program of the 4th November.

Items needed to participate:

Two short sticks for Eskrima.

Cost:
1200 RUB with advance payment before 3 Nov.
800 RUB. – the cost for club Members “personal development”.
1500 RUB. – payment on site the day of the.
Extra session of the 5th November in the pre paid free, when you pay on the spot – 400 RUB.
pre-registration Required, space is limited.

date and venue:
4 November 18.00-23.00
Extra session 5 November 10.00-13.00
Location: Moscow, Moscow Botanical garden, the exact address will be sent in response to a request to participate.
Мастер-класс по психоэнергетическому практикуму. 4 ноября
<

сол

Post by сол » Mon Oct 23, 2017 14:24

I highly recommend ))) do Not participate, the shares do not have.

Стайн

Post by Стайн » Fri Oct 27, 2017 21:11

And the exact location far from the subway? Still on the 14th of February master class come to an end.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 27, 2017 21:52

5-7 min walk from the metro. And some just on the master-class machines coming to metro throw)