Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Милая
Re: Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Post by Милая » Tue Nov 14, 2017 19:06

Self-development I have once everything calmed down, the time on what is not enough, exercise too lazy to do that, information has accumulated undigested tons, and the new comes and goes, the environment is pulling, distracting, fatigue accumulates. Scored all stupidly said to myself "I will Sleep, and then everything else." Slept for three weeks with the minimum of necessary duties. And here it is, it's :shock: I saw and felt its probably the energy body. It is large - 60 cm from the physical. Beautiful ...really shimmers, flashes, vibrates, lives very easily and quickly. Extremely fast. The speed of the process is huge and incredibly easy. Chakra can only see one right in front of the eye, ajna, means. Rotates quickly and rhythmically, the narrow end of the funnel does not reach the physical body is 20 centimeters. Feeling the energy body and the physical is not comparable, the physical body as the cold dense snail,hard to the same, and energy - light and quick as a swallow's flight. The processes in the body are very very slow. This is all that I can feel and see, but I'll make do. If someone says, you are tripping - will smile and walk past, who feels he will understand.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 20, 2017 16:00

Sweetheartthanks for the experience! You become the seer :) And say "quiet"...not quiet, drive and new experiences this is only one of the stages, as well as the stage of accumulation, recreation, assimilation and digestion of the obtained "energetic" periods of experience. It really is the real vision, the so-called "chakras" and other energy centers in the energy level and there is a spiral funnel.
Аура wrote:Feeling the energy body and the physical is not comparable, the physical body as the cold dense snail,hard to the same, and energy - light and quick as a swallow's flight. The processes in the body are very very slow.
Just the speed of the process is different. It is desirable to separate the processes in the physical and energy body, we must understand that this division is somewhat arbitrary, and to operate with integrity feel and energy levels, to better track their interaction and mutual influence, as in the real world we are dealing with a single, integrated structure.

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:45

Аура wrote:You began seeing
Oh-OOO! Cool! And, most importantly, unexpected :) although, glimpses, of course, was long ago, but it was not clear what it is. I even went to the eye doctor thinking I had eyes that something is wrong. Two aunties with glasses diligently examined my eyes by all available means, and said deviations. :? But phenomena from the category of "am I the only one seeing this?" began to appear more frequently, especially the last two years. Is it neocolony, is unclear.
Аура wrote:it is Desirable to separate the processes in the physical and energy body, we must understand that this division is somewhat arbitrary, and to operate with integrity feel and energy levels, to better track their interaction and mutual influence, as in the real world we are dealing with a single, integrated structure.
Yes, it is a basic sense of integrity. focused on the difference in the sensations due to the large differences in speed. The degree of clarity of vision is different, yet not sustainable that way and that. Clarity comes spontaneously, and I want to manage.

Another observation - I started to feel brain - hemispheres, the cerebellum, the center of the brain, how it all works there, switches rebuilt. Sometimes I clearly feel the perception is "switch" myself, but "contrast" can not manage.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Dec 01, 2017 19:32

Chakra can only see one right in front of the eye
Sweetie tell chakra what is the direction of spin?,if for example the watch with your hand,for example, conventionally to the right,and the one who is opposite and looks to the left(it's shareware),I wonder in what direction is the rotation?different sources say different things.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Dec 01, 2017 20:10

Guest If you watch me, then left spinning for sure. But we need to see whether the direction of rotation to change. I will try to watch, although the required concentration is still difficult to keep.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Dec 01, 2017 20:11

And there are some fundamental difference?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Dec 01, 2017 21:11

Милая wrote:But the phenomenon of the category of "am I the only one seeing this?" began to appear more frequently, especially the last two years. Is it neocolony, is unclear.
Here one can not say neither "Yes" nor "no" because in General it is impossible to consider info. resource of the pendant as something separate from the operator, his life and actions. When you open vision variant lines, it becomes clear that the entire sequence of events leading to the current point. It is impossible to exclude something from a multidimensional hierarchical structure of GAIP. It is clear that having come to any result, included economically-adeuately mode of the brain - the question "what brings you here?". All led :)
Милая wrote: Yes, it is a basic sense of integrity. focused on the difference in the sensations due to the large differences in speed. The degree of clarity of vision is different, yet not sustainable that way and that. Clarity comes spontaneously, and I want to manage.

Another observation - I started to feel brain - hemispheres, the cerebellum, the center of the brain, how it all works there, switches rebuilt. Sometimes I clearly feel the perception is "switch" myself, but "contrast" can not manage.
Yes, the shift control is associated with control, or rather, the simultaneous inclusion of different parts of the brain that is the work structure of the brain, so if you have started to feel the departments and their work, and soon comes to managing.
Гуфест wrote:Honey tell chakra what is the direction of spin?,if for example the watch with your hand,for example, conventionally to the right,and the one who is opposite and looks to the left(it's shareware),I wonder in what direction is the rotation?different sources say different things.
To be precise, the energy nodes will not revolve. Existing in the volume, they can be screwed in or out, screwing - in force, gathering energy, yanskoe stress - wringing, the expansion of energy outward. Ideally, the two efforts can be balanced, simultaneous screwing and unscrewing, as in the DNA helix. The prevalence of one of the efforts leads to a difference of opinion in the linear projection of rotation in one direction or another. The point is that the twist of chakra without the third vector is meaningless, a waste (separation) of energy, as a water mill wheel or carousel on the bed.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Dec 02, 2017 17:40

Аура wrote:to be precise, the energy nodes will not revolve. Existing in the volume, they can be screwed in or out, screwing - in force, gathering energy, yanskoe stress - wringing, the expansion of energy outward. Ideally, the two efforts can be balanced, simultaneous screwing and unscrewing, as in the DNA helix. The prevalence of one of the efforts leads to a difference of opinion in the linear projection of rotation in one direction or another. The point is that the twist of chakra without the third vector pointless, waste (separation) of energy, as a water mill wheel or carousel on the bed.
And the third vector is ...what? Is possible more in detail ?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Dec 07, 2017 14:48

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND the third vector is ...what? Is possible more in detail ?

that and trying something out there left and right twist, some color, and petals to provide...) and God forbid even open in the perceived plane in volume closing or pererastala in one direction here and have a lot of other yogis and gurus in his chest out (overdevelopment of the Ego), proudly lifted his chin (like open agnoy, apparently, is considered a "guru", but actually blocked the occipital parts of the brain), or failed the lower back, which, worst of all, still others teach.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Dec 09, 2017 22:08

to be precise, the energy nodes will not revolve.
Unnecessarily you can not spin not rotating chakra?This is natural, as a kind of glow ,normal conditions for a comfortable stay?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Dec 12, 2017 14:48

Гуфест wrote:Without need it is possible and not spin not rotating chakra?
Do not twist and screw or Unscrew. Feel the difference? The first movement occurs in the plane, and the second in volume.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Dec 12, 2017 18:19

to screw or Unscrew
If you apply technical allegory)such as thread right,the screw(screw) is screwed into right and enters the hole,for example if you need to remove,then rotate the screw(screw) to the left -Unscrew.If the thread of the screw (screw) left,screw to the left,twist to the right.You can compare?

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:11

the Simple practice of brujos from Latin America to feeling the energy of the body
But what about the sensations that occur in the Elevator or in a moving vehicle? It seems there is the same sensation usually appear. But they are more rough, nasty, aimed primarily in one direction compared to the "bed". But to feel them easier, and catching specifics will be easier to play without other means.

Can you tell? What else can be used is described in the exercise "big boat"? But "to nourish".

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:18

Дарк wrote:But what about the sensations that occur in the Elevator or in a moving vehicle?
Still not a moving escalator in the metro, at the entrance to it is triggered a habit of balancing the physical body(if the person has long enjoyed moving escalators) and energy the body makes an effort. )

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:03

Дарк wrote: But what about the sensations that occur in the Elevator or in a moving vehicle?
In the Elevator or that the so-called "Stamenkovic" the swinging movements here and there. It's like a gauge for motion perception via tactile feedback. The fact that such movements sinhroniziruete the brain with the internal organs, relieves stress, relaxes and can even encourage prenatal memories.
Дарк wrote:Can suggest? What else can be used is described in the exercise "big boat"? But "to nourish".
The energy of the Earth base, no matter what the stress in any plane the person begins to develop, or whatever forces begin to interact, the energies of the Earth are present in varying degrees everywhere. So it's a little more than "feeding".

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:19

Then another option (if there is no bed):
1) (Without visual contact) you Need to close your eyes, be in a comfortable position, calm down, try not to think. Next, you start to move your hands, make any motion, such as a dance (without music). All attention must be on the sensation of the skin (especially caused by air resistance during sudden movements). In the process, you notice a strange sensation arising from the movement. It's not like the result of the interaction with the air, and something is happening inside the body. And I think it will be a "calibration" experience.
2) (visual contact), you Need to perform described above, but only with the hand (for convenience). It would be ideal if the background will serve as the night sky (will be weak monochromatic light source). If you practise, you can see a light trail when moving the palm left and right. To some extent, it is also considered to be feedback that can be used for "calibration". But it is better to start with the first option.

I noticed that when you perform similar to what is described in the "big boat", go get easier (reducing the load, there is some automatism) is similar to the calibration described earlier, as perceived by the inner sense. Maybe I thought, but other passers-by, it becomes more difficult to overtake me (although these are usually units). By the way, if hard to use it when walking, that start to hurt the feet (in the middle of the soles of the feet, closer to the center).

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Mar 14, 2018 20:51

Darkthat option is the place to be for those who have developed the attention, and this is a key point in energotaktika. Physical swing beds differ from the movement of attention...here You write "sit in a comfortable position" for the majority, without explanation, "posture" is with closed joints, clamped centres and curve back, that is the way "try not to think" illusory condition, and in fact, people will chew gum brain that caused existing blocks. The fact that the physical level as a rough, attracts more attention, and on the bed subconscious voluntarily agrees to follow the FLOOR, while just "sitting in a comfortable position" 100% will be observed indulging your blocks/weaknesses/illnesses, if that's the moment the person decides to develop attention...which is unlikely)) That is how a lot of time writing, any practice is a physical condition, the form that will be filled with appropriate content, or will not, but without form - likely will not.

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:14

Depends how you look at it. I usually write paragraphs, which need to be done consistently. From simple to complex. If you do not perform it properly first, then followed by something completely satisfying the initial idea (of expectations), although "guide" might be appropriate..
I describe the "more advanced steps," that was the motivation. If it is not, then the chance of development in this area will be minimal. It's like that not to consider the possibility of a child (is not develop) because he was not able at the moment to make the goal. But if it does not develop, he will forever remain a child. So I'm trying at least to be interested. And try briefly to describe.
When a person closes his eyes he immediately begins to feel less the world, attention is beginning to capture the inner feelings. Even things that appear random thoughts is also a sign of success. Because usually the person in General can think about what he sees here and now before my eyes. The effect of television could most clearly show this.
If people will notice their blocks, that's fine too: it will finally begin to work with them, not to exist in blissful ignorance.
The more people to do something, the faster you will move progress. The more wall that needs to be overcome, the more significant will be its success in the future. Of course, if only he (she) won't give up.

Well, for those who are generally too lazy to do a long exercise, long brings an interesting experience, you can learn how to cause vibration. It does not need anything special and the result can be felt immediately, it is even more like a game than exercise.

EXERCISE "CONTROL VIBRATION"
1. You need to take a bottle (I used an empty plastic milk) or something else (most importantly, to feel the vibration on).
2. To say it into the microphone. Hand you can feel the vibration. If you try to sing, speak a different voice with a different intonation, magnifies/reduces the power of voice, the vibration will change.
3. Try to change the position of the bottles ("MIC"). Try to call these the vibrations inside the chest or another part of the body.
4. Spread of the vibration. Etc.
5. You can even feel the three-dimensionality of the vibrations from the throat, the chest. If "vibration" is water, and our body is the vessel with water.

I was met by the information that you need to say the sounds (om, etc.), which will cause vibration in certain parts of the body (chakras) to their disclosure. Not sure about "chakras", but some units definitely can be removed. And at the same time to increase attention and control of the physical senses.

P. S. 1) Certain parts of the body resonate with specific frequencies is known for a long time. Therefore, this may not be just a "suggestion".
2) I wrote the previous message because I don't think someone will buy hanging bed. And the fact that most readers will carry out the correct preparation of physical condition before practice, too, doubt. Was hoping that it was read by experts who could really say it works or not.))) And that to me to check not on anyone but myself.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Mar 15, 2018 14:49

An important factor for any practice,this mood,under each condition of emotional background ,it is important not to pump up the power of a wrong,and do not miss a good emotional lift,carefree attitude.The mood has not,it is appropriate to do purification practices.Good mood,appropriate recruitment energies.To enter the cycle.

Дарк

Post by Дарк » Thu Mar 15, 2018 21:16

If you focus mainly on the control of mood, try something clean, not pollute, etc. Then it causes deep stress that will accumulate gradually and almost imperceptibly. It is much more harmful than received immediately in large quantities. Because the person begins to consider the accumulated stress of his constant component. Perhaps it is possible to "steer", all depends on the circumstances.

It is better to focus directly on relaxing, letting go of all thoughts (as if "stone from the shoulders down"), start less to think about future problems (which will be very far away), better to focus on current problems and try to find a solution immediately during the emergence of problems.

For relaxation is very good for yoga Nidra. There is an audio meditation, in which consistently say to listen to certain parts of the body, to feel them relax. It turns out that not even need to think much. There are even audio meditation this type of yoga, which describes the out-of-body and other interesting experiences (it is a system of meditation from the simple to the complex).

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Mar 16, 2018 0:55

I mean making a good mood when I feel there is an incentive,it is natural .When there is no incentive ,man,want to smoke or drink he puresilver pushes himself to the asanas,as a rule, nothing good can not get out.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Tue Oct 23, 2018 20:37

Аура wrote:we Invite you to participate in a master class psychic-workshop
In November last year, was organized by a wonderful master class :ay
Do you plan to organize something similar this year?

Лон

Post by Лон » Sun Oct 28, 2018 19:32

It would be great if you decide to organize!

нева

Post by нева » Sun Oct 28, 2018 21:09

Фан-том wrote:
Аура wrote:we Invite you to participate in a master class psychic-workshop
In November last year, was organized by a wonderful master class :ay
Do you plan to organize something similar this year?
What was that ?)

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:19

нева wrote:What was that ?)
Actually what was stated "here"
From myself I can add that 5 hours, it is interesting to observe yourself, your body and mind! Observe the knots of the body, to feel them, to build! To synchronize the left and right, front and back, your name and the bottom side of the body! Experience the energy inside the body and outside! And of course Chinese tea ceremony!!!