Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Aura
Разработчик
Re: Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Post by Aura » Sat Nov 21, 2015 18:49

Crosbycommunication with the "pillars", like Castaneda, are always unexpected.

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Nov 21, 2015 19:47

Aura
And You talked with him?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Nov 21, 2015 20:19

Had this experience

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Nov 21, 2015 20:46

Aura
Could You add to the workshop some good exercise before sleep,or when you have 20 minutes to close your eyes and relax.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:24

Аура wrote:Korvin, Sidersky, as well as Isengard, do one of the pleasant exceptions. Books. But. Personal communication with Sidersky shows that his knowledge he applies in the classroom, but not in real life. This is the man who is going, when all around he is surrounded by followers, and understands when it relaxes. For learning it is neither bad nor good, his knowledge he gives and efficiently. But he should not be. This is a fine quality aspects, important for those who your way of seeing beyond Yoga.
My friend was the training of Iyengar said about his behavior is not the best way were very surprised, but they share high quality knowledge and then everyone has their own way

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Nov 23, 2015 14:11

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
Корвин wrote:same YOGI is different from acrobat. If stretching was increased clearness the circus performers and gymnasts would be the most enlightened
About the enlightenment of a circus performer and acrobat, even a movie is "Mr. X"..) played Him there because it was a gullible, and he brightened because acrobat and if it was not the acrobat can or anything, and so wouldn't understand.))

[youtube][/youtube]

Say ballerina very enlightened, just not in a "spiritual" plane. I mean people with well-developed bodily skills , well-developed "corpus callosum" which contributes to a better exchange of information between the hemispheres of the brain. Hence it may develop a tendency to " enlightenment ".
Probably still with good stretch better output to our sexual energy, my friends mastering the splits noted a blast when something is reached. In the theatre, the circus environment still involves work - a provocation with one hand creativity on the other hand, rat race, and envy each other back to the fact that it depends on the person where he himself will direct

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Tue Nov 24, 2015 21:26

Don't know whether the pendants have that effect on me or not, but there is a demand almost any question to put on the shelves, so you have to get the aura of the questions that it may seem from the series "here got"). (sorry in advance) But don't ask them, I think, is even worse)
So back to my question - really want to see the "full map" of what we are doing now. In fact, the question that we are trying (probably better to say that we can) to achieve the most important and I would very much like to hear him as a more detailed answer. Energy development is a good definition, but anyone can understand it too in their own way.
I'll try to give a good example of physical development (by analogy with the energy development of our practice), what I mean by "map" and "order our actions".
We decided to engage in any combat. Our GOAL is to win the competition in this combat. While I would formulate the goal that is so because, if the goal, for example, physical development and it can be achieved, making a partial list of what is included in the set of techniques of this martial art, or do other things that will also you to develop physically. And the goal "to feel more confident on the street" can do to achieve a completely different way – to buy a gun and learn to shoot, for example. Yes, the other goals we also the side will achieve reaching the goal to win the competition, but not Vice versa.
To achieve the goal we have set of "techniques" (our map) - physical – the development of strength, endurance, speed bump, stretch marks; technical – knowledge of the various strikes, blocks, throws and the ability to apply them with proper technique; practical ability in practice, in sparring, apply all these attacks – if the opponent doesn't protect the leg, there you go "low-kick" and so forth.
For every technique there are many different exercises, for example for power – push-UPS, pumping press, for endurance – run, for strikes – their methodical testing of the rack, the pear, then in a pair for practical use, and many others. Each exercise has a different degree of complexity – you can just do push-UPS on the fists, you can legs elevated. You can do 10 pushups, and you can go up to 100. Moreover, to achieve the GOAL can be different exercises for each technique, but only when balanced study of all the techniques (at least, almost all).
The implementation of the General complex of all of this, with the right distribution of effort for each of the aspects will lead us to the GOAL we can win in the competition. In parallel, we will become stronger, tougher, faster, more daring, ie get physical development.
So, more or less complete map of all techniques with an awareness of their relationship to each other and importance for achieving the PURPOSE of exercises that apply to each technique, and also understanding of the PURPOSE would be very useful to improve results and motivation training (at least to me).
And now it turns out that there are a number of exercises, some of them linked, some of them are and we are discussing something like: "I already do push-UPS 15 times, can I move on or continue to do pushups every day?" "No, the message says that you need to do push-UPS 30 times, and only then, go"; - "in No case! Need to complicate – to be wrung out on fists with jumping and cotton during this". At the same time, stretching did once, not much happened and never did a run already 3rd week save, but there is a very deep understanding of how to kick. Well, doing push-UPS 15 times, it is also an achievement)
Thanks in advance for your answers.<

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:32

Andras, the question You asked is gorgeous, I he, too, was tormented by :) You just want clarity, and as a result, clear instructions for action, and it is not :? And this is the advantage of this technology. It is the freedom of thoughts, actions and targets. If such a burden for You it's too hard, I can join on time to any system, for example, U-system, which is now being discussed in the framework of the club of self-development. Any system you can stick to until the freedom of uncertainty will be for You burdensome.
This is my personal opinion that is available to me now at my level of development. Who knows, maybe after a few months it will change drastically.
Last edited by Милая on Wed Nov 25, 2015 14:27, edited 2 times in total.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Nov 25, 2015 13:45

One of the advantages of the practice exercises abstract and seemingly useless for everyday activities that is useful t to displays beyond, and this is useful even for those who do not want them to go

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Nov 26, 2015 14:55

кросби wrote:Aura
Could You add to the workshop some good exercise before sleep,or when you have 20 minutes to close your eyes and relax.
Relaxation in itself a best practice. There are many relaxation techniques, you can find them on the Internet: yoga relaxation Tibetan relaxation... from the position of the energy structure in the most efficient and correct is to relax from the centre. It is a complete and profound practice of relaxation. The center of relaxation of the nervous system is stomach and his whole vegetatio. If this center is quite well understood and controlled, then the momentum relaxation, it is recommended to start from the abdomen, which automatically leads to deep relaxation of the relevant parts of the body: in other words, no that would be relaxed in the abdomen and not developed in the body, and back, there are no such blocks that would match in tight areas in the abdomen. If the center is recognized and managed well enough, it is possible to find these patterns work to look for stiffness in the abdomen, which led to a particular block in the body, and then relax them. Relaxing the belly is the deepest degree of relaxation, in contrast to the relaxation of the periphery - the limbs, the blocks will reappear, if not worked out the reason for the tightness in the abdomen.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Nov 26, 2015 17:55

All true, not to mention the fact that parallel to the abdomen will be fine and you can relax without being afraid to hurt others, I would like to know from you some of the most effective methods of relaxation (belly). On the Internet a whole lot, and often everything is great but here is an example of delivery comes yoga , decent with Yantra upside down but the feeling of her upside down are completely different, some authors warn download read but filter, so I would like first hand + something worthwhile. Please describe how to hold the stomach in General, many write belly should be relaxed, to what extent - to fall? or still in what that muscle tone was. Led writes that the abdomen should be tucked up te from the pubic area up to 4 fingers below the navel t e is obtained as a light mula Bandha always, can throw the right belly, a scheme that was clear

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Nov 29, 2015 16:28

АндрейСу wrote:don't know pendants whether I did or not, but there is a demand almost any question to put on the shelves, so you have to get the aura of the questions that it may seem from the series "here got"). (sorry in advance) But don't ask them, I think, is even worse)
This is the right process of building the foundations of thinking. Most often we operate different opinions, sometimes even not own, not realizing their values and essence. For example, “a person has the freedom of choice” or “need for self-development”. First you need to determine for themselves what is freedom and what is self-development. It may be that freedom for one person is not what is meant by this other person. And it is not so important that they understand differently, it is important that one this concept is in itself embedded, the other not.
АндрейСу wrote:So back to my question - really want to see the "full map" of what we are doing now. In fact, the question that we are trying (probably better to say that we can) to achieve the most important and I would very much like to hear him as a more detailed answer. Energy development is a good definition, but anyone can understand it too in their own way.
It is clear that I want to see, but it's not a question of goal setting or unfolding the full picture, but a matter of perception. You yourself on this issue and answered. In the development process to change the frequency of perception, that is, to the whole picture to see that videlco at the desired frequency to adjust. It's all workshop. Energy development seems blurry thing before energy begin to be perceived. So it must not realize they need to do :) And in the process may tune the perception and understanding will come. The same techniques can be called by some control points, the overall picture which You are looking. Performing exercises in energy development can move can not move, the exercise is not the key to development, and external conditions for a particular flow of energy in the body for immersion in certain States. Each technique has a purpose, designated in the descriptions of the techniques. These reference points create a system, matrix, field development, which is understood not mentally and practically. In other words, it is impossible to understand a system of way-finding, so to speak, to touch the water and say swim. Here's how, for example, explain to someone what water, which water is not seen or felt? Wet she. You can drink, you can swim. What is floating and what is wet? So much and nothing is clear, show the overall picture of what water is, and why bother to learn to swim, what's the purpose? Until the target mark to the water is not suitable :) Or a person might say: “Oh, right, wet, got it”, but understanding this will not be added until the water itself will not touch and will not understand what “wet”.<

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Fri Dec 25, 2015 21:20

What a long time no one shares his success in mastering the training. Write about their:
Аура wrote:
АндрейСу wrote:whether it's Time to stop doing this exercise (the description says that after some time to make it further pointless)?
Simple standard circuit fingers with regular practice quickly mechanisims. Then (if you have the desire to develop this technique) you need to go to the other switch: in the palm of one hand bend at the same time, the 1st (big), 3rd (middle) and 5th (pinky) fingers on the other 2nd and 4th. With each step changing the circuit.
It took me about 1.5 months of daily training for 20 minutes (actually 5 days a week because I trained only on working days) to finally fully learn how to do the exercise "Walk the Bodhisattva" with the alternate closing of the fingers 1-3-5 on one hand, 2-4 on the other within 20 minutes without a break. It was really difficult. At first it seemed that it is impossible to do – even the fingers on one hand refused to bend in this mode. And literally a minute after the beginning of "flexion" hand so tired that it began to take.
This exercise has made me think that I have a very poorly designed fingers, particularly your ring and little fingers. Added to his daily exercise in the form of rhythmic pristukivanija fingers with a focus on these two. Speed and endurance are improving, but slowly. Remember childhood lessons at the piano)
In exercise fork to 3 stage I still hadn't got me it's still difficult. While complicate stage 2 – an interesting effect is obtained if, after the switching of attention begin to turn the plug in a circle. In some States it seems that the plug turns at all in accordance with the laws of physics. This effect, as I wrote earlier, it is much better to watch with one eye closed, to remove the effect of surround vision. Two eyes at the movement's very difficult to hold the plug into the "switched" state, it constantly strays. And eyes get tired quickly.

There is a request to the Aura - give some more exercises that you can do in the subway or on the road, so to speak, the time can be spent more effectively on other things. In the subway I'm doing all the exercises that are associated with 12 nodes, concentrating on the abdomen. On the road - walk. Here and there you can also make the power of chaos.
And, exercise, "boat", for example, is good, but to allocate regularly for 20-30 minutes of time, and even to distraction, at the presence of families and children is practically impossible. I understand that it if someone did that 1-2 times and that's all stopped.<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Dec 25, 2015 21:27

АндрейСу wrote:I understand it if someone did that 1-2 times and that's all stopped.
I used to do, but for a more 'rassekrechennye', so to speak, of the event. Strong practice.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat May 14, 2016 13:44

SEMINAR PSYCHIC-WORKSHOP
"JUMP TO OTHER "I"

We offer to Your attention the event will consist of several practical unit, which will be reviewed and acquired practical skills for working with the energy body, the key development of the sixth sense. Therefore, much attention will be paid to techniques and practices related to the development of "psychic abilities", as well as with the development of the energy body in General.
This seminar is based on the author's techniques intuitive shooting traditional bows, as archery is one of the most ancient military and hunting arts relevant to this day. For many millennia people produce their own food, defend their lives, conquered countries and people using the art of remote effects that are still stored in our genetic memory.

So for a full and deep immersion into his subconscious mind and the development of the energy aspects (psychic abilities) to effectively use a revival of some energy resources (military or hunting instincts). What is actually represented in the unit Intuitive shooting for the development of the Sixth Sense.

Also at the seminar will be presented related blocks psychic and energy practices collected in various traditions (mainly Taoist and Zen), and with the aim of energy development to open psychic abilities.

Block "the alignment of the structural principles of the energy body"

1. The vertical axis of the energy body.
2. Vertical energy flows (energy of Earth and Sky).
3. Work with long energies (energetic connection with objects, weapons) to expand the external personal energy space.
4. The quality of the Flow (energy of Water).
5. Internal spiral energy.
6. Empty-full (emptying-filling).
7. Techniques to synchronize the hemispheres of the brain.
8. The secrets of Energetic integrity.

Block "Extrasensory"

1. The basics of energy work.
2. Somatic the keys to the ISS.(the second attention)
3. Energy balls and plane (complexes TSI-gun it-gun)
4. The art of following energies.
5. External energy field (cocoon). An exercise for feeling and control of the external world (cocoon).
6. Different quality of external energies and energy listening.
7. Remote sensing purpose.

Block "Practice intuitive shooting"

1. Familiarity with bows.
2. The intuitive search and remote sensing purpose.
3. Inner eye (intuitive shooting)
4. The construction of a five axes.
5 Shot beyond the rational.
6. Shot-internal release.

a Block of "Related practice"

1. Pair exercises to reinforce the acquired skills.
2. Technique development "clairvoyance" – internal “archery”.
3. "The on Sagrado" a set of exercises for the development of on dreams (Peru).
4. "Indian system", energy and orientation in the blind.
5. A lecture on the Fabric of the Universe.
6. Recovery in the chamber of the Reich.

The workshop is purely practical in nature, where all the time will be dedicated to working with inner energies.

Because of the quantitative limitations of the material (bows, arrows, targets, and place of residence) number of applications for participation is limited.
Confirmation of participation in the seminar - after consideration of the application. The application form will be provided later.
The seminar is held by 4 instructors.
Date: 17-19 June
Location – Vladimir region.
The possibility of partial participation in the program.
Discounts to Club members Self-development.<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat May 14, 2016 13:48

interesting program and archery shooting fun ))

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Jun 04, 2016 15:33

did this last technique Integrity .faced with the fact that the exercise would be easy ,but keep integrity for a long time and remember the body difficult . sat - there is integrity in the normal position of the body no .

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Jul 10, 2016 20:36

Hi all,

those who have successfully mastered the 1st exercise, write, please, what was the scheme of the classes.
Approaches should be frequent (e.g., every hour) and short (1-2 min.) or Vice versa - three times a day for 20 min?

Maybe you should try at least at one point (I read that the Aura recommends that all at once) to focus to understand what I'm supposed to feel and what bodily attention?

Thank you

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jul 10, 2016 20:44

As I remember, I practiced every day for 20 minutes /put a reminder on your phone/, of course, could not hold all 20 minutes resources focus on that /those who think they can let try to look at the seconds hand of the clock for exactly 20 minutes, not allowing any strangers thought :D/. But I tried as much as possible.

If I understand correctly, You need not only a strange experience but a "external kick" that you do. :) It is unlikely someone will do it for You /write it without an outsider of sarcasm, etc./

Good luck.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jul 10, 2016 20:57

By the way, the regular borrowing with Schulte tables are similar to the first exercise effects. I'm still doing regular tables and I can say that very happy in the near future to start with Conductor.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Jul 10, 2016 21:38

I have this program, but it trains focus (in addition to the wider angle of view), and bodily attention a bit more, as me it seems.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jul 10, 2016 21:42

Of course, I will not argue, but in my opinion these things are touching /welcome more such programmes and exercises/.
Remember funny stories when I worked as a security guard more /wrote on this forum/ and with exercise psychic-workshops /not only/ it is possible to catch more thieves. And finally, as started by Schulte, accidentally "returned" these skills not only notice more than others, but also feel and perceive some "special" way, a kind of intuition, perhaps/, but works completely different.

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Sun Jul 10, 2016 22:05

Thanks for the shared experience.

I just don't quite understand, have You gained from the workshop effects gone? You wrote "returned".

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jul 10, 2016 22:07

I never used them /effects/ intentionally-deliberately and sort of sleeping, but remained somewhere in the "inner depths" I worked hard, it can be considered that "built quality", though, and elementarno/.

среда

Post by среда » Wed Aug 24, 2016 18:32

Yes! Last exercise "self-control" really works! After running some reason blurred in a smile of two minutes. Very pleasant feeling. Thank you!!! :)