Psychic workshop. Discussion.

bofara
Re: Psychic-workshop

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 07, 2015 14:44

Here, what about left hand-right leg, right arm-left leg /+ center-second brain certainly/ is another /map, not the reality./ model:
I actually prefer to stick to the Aura of exercises, because they are structured, and the information above gave just a note that can be interpreted as anything. Yes, and there are similar models in other places - for example the W sujok..
p.s. only some like me see - it is easier to discuss "nothing" than to do real and lasting hildren's practice.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 07, 2015 15:41

Аура wrote:a Special way of perception of sunlight can create excessive electrical excitation in Ninoy system, which you can use if you do not bring increasing capacity to discharge. This technique serves to set the energy you want to use, guiding in a particular area of the body and creating the specific bioelektricescuu potential.
UTB must apply through sexual contact /well, or as some Northern peoples practice winter swimming/ and not only the perception of the sun ...

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jan 07, 2015 16:03

By the way exercises here
Аура wrote:1) Internal "power structure" need to control "external sphere" by means of specific fine motor skills, which is called "energy force".

2) the Technique of "External field" is a kind of key to the more subtle (energetic) aspects of the functioning of the nervous system. In other words this is a deliberate change in the frequency of the brain, what they say frequently occurring altered state of consciousness in the process of exercise with the external field and internal structure. In fact the feeling of the outer sphere - this is an altered state of consciousness.
peresekayutsya, from my point of view, with some development Andrei Patrushev..
translate "internally oriented TRANS" in "externally oriented trance". Both these phenomena are easily achieved in a hypnotic state.

БелоГор

Post by БелоГор » Wed Jan 07, 2015 16:39

Double translation from bofara is power abruptly children's broken telephone.

нева

Post by нева » Thu Jan 08, 2015 13:50

БелоГор wrote:Left and right leg, like the arm, is not just a couple.
They are different in essence
the hip joints are responsible for communication with Parents, knees with Grandparents-grandmothers, etc.
And men-women are polar to each other. The fact that on one side female, one is male the other.
Accordingly, the joints of the hands have their own metaphysical purpose.
Yes. But you often need to perform actions that require the inclusion of both hands or feet at work, for example while walking or when stretching a bow or slingshot. Then there is a connection and couples work as a whole. In the end, the physical body is one, and all sorts of appendages and limbs a lot. There are extreme situations when the body is mobilized and acts as a single unit, so dividing it by the limbs and joints, shall be submitted by the Convention.)
All "energy" or "magnetism" of the body feels good, when the force of compression or extension in a passive state, almost nothing felt, and of course agree with You that it is possible to deal with each joint individually, and to feel the"energy" of the node "energy" in it will have to compress and stretch, but such action is possible with respect to something, most likely relative to the center node. About as the palm closes into a fist and extends relative to the center of the palm.
It seems that stretching and clenching of the nodes in pairs, provides an embodied understanding (feeling) the energy relationships in the body that eventually can lead to integrity.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jan 08, 2015 19:57

By the way, about the efforts of the compression/resgate - I have with joints not very good it is to feel them, even individually, at least jointly. Rather, there is simply a certain volume of the body in the head and General lines, but the feeling gunzip sphere is almost no (aside from the imagination for feeling). But on the Central axis of the well there is a seal in the rod along the spine on the inhale and the decompression back to the "sphere" on the exhale. Something like a breathable sphere.

Петр_

Post by Петр_ » Thu Jan 08, 2015 23:34

Aura, please include me in the mailing list on this topic. Thank you :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jan 12, 2015 13:40

Persend Your mail in PM.

БелоГор

Post by БелоГор » Mon Jan 12, 2015 19:40

Аура wrote:Persend Your mail in PM.
Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 18:21
To: Aura

Email blank, no answer and drugs.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Mon Jan 12, 2015 23:52

Hello :D
People who have tried to give the modulator a setting to increase (or manifestation) beyond abilities?

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 13, 2015 0:39

Пианистка wrote:hi All :D
People who have tried to give the modulator a setting to increase (or manifestation) beyond abilities?
What CELI ask and what do You need?

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:35

You need a lot of practical work on psychoenergetically workshop /hardly anyone here can say that the exercises given to him(it) easy/ that, at least, feel the "awakening" etih abilities.. I work regularly at the workshop and have only very small glimpses, echoes of the etih 'abilities' - of course I'm happy, but don't want to ostanovyatsya..
By the way, in a BRM-s has certain properties, and give You installation on BRM or not :? UTB is unlikely to help.
Without this work, I personally not sure what to do.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jan 13, 2015 15:31

БелоГор wrote:Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 18:21Кому: Aura Mail is empty, there is no answer in drugs.
If you need previous releases, check it.
The PM is only used for business matters, all communication on the forum.

БелоГор

Post by БелоГор » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:02

Аура wrote:
БелоГор wrote:Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 18:21Кому: Aura Mail is empty, there is no answer in drugs.
If you need previous releases, check it.
Even there, the material reviewed. Thank you.
Аура wrote:the PM is only used for business matters, all communication on the forum.
This someone knows?
"the personal" is always something that is not for everyone
or not?

On the topic of "volume" of unpublished:

Synchronizing a wave of his attention with a pulse, an image plane moving from head to feet and back through the "axis", you can quickly learn "the catapult", "exit". The closest way - motion jellyfish.

All Good.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:27

Greetings to all and bring to Your attention:
For rsemulate elsewedy of odongo of Univertsity, not imeem of Sennaya in kokam prawde zaporoleny of bkoby to solve. Galvani, chatby preeva and plaindata bkvu blue on site. Outline of bkoby mgot shadowtel in bloom separace, all torn dest chatsea without porbelm. Pichriony egoto alates of what we nacetem of kauju bcawu on otdelenov, and all solvo tslikeom.
And
94NN03 С006Щ3НN3 П0К4ЗЫ8437, K4KN3 У9N8N73ЛЬНЫ3 83ЩN М0Ж37 93Л47Ь Н4Ш Р4ЗУМ! 8П3Ч47ЛЯЮЩN3 83ЩN! СН4Ч4Л4 Э70 6ЫЛ0 7РУ9Н0, D0 С3ЙЧ4С H4 Э70Й С7Р0К3 84Ш Р4ЗУМ ЧN7437 Э70 4870М47NЧ3СКN, N3 З49УМЫ84ЯСЬ 06 Э70М.
Thank you for your attention.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Feb 16, 2015 13:49

Fan-Tom It has long been known)))What you wanted to say? that's the question.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Thu Feb 19, 2015 16:06, edited 1 time in total.

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Tue Feb 17, 2015 0:33

LILY-P Please forgive me for my ignorance, I'm not a magician, I'm just learning.
But to comprehend this course is rather difficult to understand. Rereading several times posts, all the foregoing can be interpreted from different points of view. Without a specific set of knowledge hard to grasp the essence of what is happening about this talking. In my case, like with words, the brain processes, think up, completes, draws a picture, but it is only a theory. Actually accomplish any practical action is difficult, but the workshop on the workshop to practice, only each for himself understand what, why and how much... isn't it?

нева

Post by нева » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:33

Фан-том wrote: Actually accomplish any practical action is difficult,
Golden words..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Feb 19, 2015 16:17

Фан-том wrote:LILIYA-R, Please forgive me for my ignorance, I'm not a magician, I'm just learning.
But to comprehend this course is rather difficult to understand. Rereading several times posts, all the foregoing can be interpreted from different points of view. Without a specific set of knowledge hard to grasp the essence of what is happening about this talking. In my case, like with words, the brain processes, think up, completes, draws a picture, but it is only a theory. Actually accomplish any practical action is difficult, but the workshop on the workshop to practice, only each for himself understand what, why and how much... isn't it?

:) No , it's not ignorance and you have not described my question :?
You in the post above showed how to read the word even if the letters are sometimes confused. So it has long been known. And that's what it was, I didn't quite understood. I asked why. By the way the funny thing is, that first began to read and did not understand what's wrong with the written word and thought what the hell, what's the catch? And when I began to read the bottom line)))then came...Yes hard the first five times, then practice gives experience and all by itself it turns out. You only need these five ATO and 10 time to do with maximum pleasure for yourself, to avoid rejection of the perception of this practice. Noticed if I don't like the author of the technique, and the technique is not))))I Thought what the hell, method is working , and I buzyu)))And it turns out just the same method illiteracy filed correctly and accepted, respectively. And when the workshop for the sake of ..well, I try ,and what happens there , although maybe not needed...our mind or the mind tells us, don't waste your time -it is difficult, it is not necessary . The main thing to interest him that this can be useful in different areas and not only in the esoteric...and at home. And then it is easy and possible<

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:42

Aurathat of BRM-s can learn to better manage your shadow?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 23, 2015 17:51

bofarafor this it is more efficient to use a crystal formula

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:37

Yes, I already knew. Thanks.. :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Sun Mar 01, 2015 22:17

Do a personal energy about one and a half years. Some things are impossible, like a very :) Exercises of this workshop is quite complicated yet for me, in their implementation, get tired quickly, I can say that I'm still at the stage of preparation for implementation. Work more with concentration, breathing, sensations. Energy turns to see and feel.

And my question to the experienced practitioner. Does the sudden and great affliction, that there are problems on the subtle plane? I got sick suddenly and can't recover, the disease there were no signs. I regularly do exercise and yoga. We are consistently working with personal energy, doing Gymnastics of Hermes, work through mental blocks.

Looking for the answer to the question, what's wrong? Why was the disease.

Shortly before the New year started to Wake up in 3-4 hours of the night from what felt and saw the strange energy surge. She was neutral towards me, but very strong. I tried at first to defend against it, having compacted and highlighting their energy body, but the surge was so strong that to fight it simply could not have done and simply imbibed those impulses. Got sick two months later, after waking up from that surge.

Is this possible outside influence on the human energy body and how to identify the source of this influence?

нева

Post by нева » Sun Mar 01, 2015 23:31

Sweetheart
There is an assumption that illness is not always a problem with energy, is something like a cooldown or something like training the body.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:18

It is not clear what is, in fact, a disease? I didn't read that Sweetheart mentioned..
If to think is to speculate on energy concepts /energy body/ the disease of this tube, a blockage in the meridians /channels in which flows the energy/..
If mental concepts - the problem with the psyche /failure, inability to relax qualitatively, the inability to respond adequately, etc./..
If the physical body is clear - well, there are wounds, bites, cuts, etc.
All these three aspects are interrelated.. ie if You plug in any energy channel is reflected on the psyche and body.. Also, perhaps the situation around You, Your perception of the external world, etc.
Милая wrote:work through mental blocks.
Quite possibly because of ignorance or lack of full understanding of processes - to hurt yourself, instead prorabotala your mental "blocks".. ie. You want "the part of You", which some here on the forum called "subconscious" to put Your psychological problems.. And this part of You - taking Your appeal to her - completely different than You wanted. Here:
Милая wrote:She was neutral towards me, but very strong.
From my point of view may not be neutral if is very strong.. If very strong - at least try to go through Your meridians, but they will be close kanalchiki for such force - tear can be..
Милая wrote:is it Possible outside influence on the human energy body and how to identify the source of this influence?
Possible. To identify - difficult, especially if the one who did - literate.. can feel /remember/ "power scent" vozdeistvovat beings. It is a kind of energy-a pattern for which to return "sent to You momentum", although this is a trail you can falsifiziert /at least mirror on the other/.. of Course if you yourself do not "impact".. and, depending on what the disease is - then it is
нева wrote:Honey
There is an assumption that illness is not always a problem with energy, is something like a cooldown or something like training the body.
also possibly be as an option..
Милая wrote:got Sick two months later, after waking up from that surge.
Two months - from my point of view, this is a long time between the "external impact" and the reaction of the type a disease but what disease is not clarified, and this is important/.. If the "external impact" is not done intentionally delayed the action /process start after some time - as I call it - the timing, not immediately begins to work-to work/ but then generally used a weak pulse, which then "feed" from the energy of the recipient and in Your case - it was much:
Милая wrote:She was neutral towards me, but very strong.
Of course, this is only my reasoning on this topic - and nothing more, no tips, no help.. :?<