Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Корвин
Re: Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Post by Корвин » Mon Oct 19, 2015 23:49

Exercise Big butt exercise holistically reminiscent of wave motion and the effect is the same reflex do when you get tired or need a quick warm up podzaryadit probably are a variety of interpretations of one and the same, and do not ask for new exercises as you in the folds of GAIP and so you can see when new add, now fold to her and action and the second level of SAM that exercise to strength enough fuses not knocked out

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Oct 21, 2015 18:57

For the above I tried to combine a Bigger boat with a walk the bodhisattva like half an hour to mark boring so interesting

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Oct 21, 2015 19:48

Resonant tuning into the energy of the Earth (the power of planetary energy). Exercise “Big Boat”.
Аура wrote:In the discussions read and tried these techniques somehow failed to raise issues that can be linked with full or study and well connected to the horizontal (planetary) level
I have, until now, were /are, if necessary/, so to say, external access to this type of energy /something like 'a very elegant and soft vampirism' on the principle - "I am you and you are me"/, and therefore did not need to ask.
This practice is very helpful, thank you very much!

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Oct 23, 2015 16:08

Exercise "Big boat" could be considered, as I understand it the amplifier /filler/ all probably predhodnih exercises. In particular, I tested with an External volume, External sphere, the eye of Horus.
Аура wrote:is the great power of thought, directed to the society with the participation of the ascending energy flows (Power Ground) passing through the body from the bottom up.
Much easier to move to another 'branch of reality', and to hold qualitatively this transition - all exercises must be well-designed + Focus /Aura gave this video to the theme of the BRM-s if I remember correctly/.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:47

Powered by the energies of the earth.
In this respect, I like women ..visually deceive men wearing high heels. Apparently the attractiveness of women in high heels, is unconsciously perceived as "limited contact with the energies of the Earth." That is, a woman in heels looks like the "air", "Heaven" ..just an angel. :aa . It is believed that the energy of the earth associated with physical strength too, that not all men want to enjoy women's battering, with, for example pans, from women with a strong connection to the Earth. Apparently so and look at the "sky" those who are far away from the energies of the earth.
But heels, is a fraud. It is believed that women have a connection with the Earth energies are manifested better than men, because of their natural disposition.)

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Oct 30, 2015 15:28

Heinrich klüver systematized structures that people see during the experience of mescaline is very similar to what is seen when the technique of "entoptic the development of alternative visions" the same "permanent shape" of the spiral ,grid,web .. looks similar transcendent experience you just need to push harder and longer. another possible technique to adapt the outputs to the astral plane - it is necessary that the other person pressed and then begin to fly off when the pressure is weakened. turned out to need a little discomfort to endure.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Nov 13, 2015 13:05

Can you give other exercises of generating bio-electricity as in the area of my location there is almost no sun

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Nov 13, 2015 13:36

Actually, those exercises were given as a trial, for what would the body learn to "understand" (feel) what it is bioelectricity and how it is perceived by the nervous system. In the future, it is the generation of bioelectricity yourself, a conscious effort, without the obligatory presence of external factors. Actually, the need for practices bioelectricity produced thin stress (autonomic, or energy force) of the pubic-coccygeal muscles, and is known as the Kundalini and also nervous tissue in the heart is capable of producing bioelectricity.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Nov 14, 2015 14:53

Thank you, that is, in fact, need to do root lock, but without straining your muscles,for a long time noticed a burning sensation coccyx occurs if thus(autonomic, or energy force) to direct the coccyx to the pubis does not and Vice versa,to bend to say to the crown. Judging by the experience of exercises fork area responsible for the perception or control of the perception of the eyes located on the surface of the brain top of the head between the crown and the top of the head or individually

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Nov 16, 2015 13:57

Exercise fork is much easier after the exercise rocking the boat te almost without effort time to move on to the legs of the chair

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 17, 2015 0:22

Корвин wrote: te essentially need to do the root lock but without straining your muscles
Roughly speaking. About power efforts were all described in detail.
Корвин wrote:to direct the coccyx to the pubis does not and Vice versa,to bend to say to the crown.
And why the coccyx to the pubis guide? The coccyx and the pubic-coccygeal muscle are two different things. The tailbone should bend stress down inside and connect with the appropriate torque in the feet (specifically heels). In itself the energy force of the pubic-coccygeal muscle = the preservation and accumulation. Can, plus pumping (this is out-of-body point of about 20, see below). If somewhere to send, it is best along the Central axis, or along the Meridian.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:03

Аура wrote:And why the coccyx to the pubis guide?
At the level of physics traction elongation of the spine due to the retraction of the deflection in the lower back, not at the root lock,just in Assalah, in General so just saying for clarity is actually how you write is probably correct and the heel includes root

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:12

Stress is in principle true, but not to the pubis. The fact that the asanas of the lower part of the body often just turns off, why is another question, the yogis their goals, if Brahman is not born, from the earth to leave...Hatha yoga practice for at least channels of feeling and efficient, but energy needed for the cultivation of the state of Sudras... we have at this point in time. All applicable in the right time and the right place. Yes, one of the aspects of (ground) rooting. There are other aspects.

АндрейСу

Post by АндрейСу » Tue Nov 17, 2015 18:59

I have a few months of doing exercises the energy of the workshop and here I want to share the results of their observations and ask questions on some techniques. Sorry a lot of text – meaning is possible each paragraph should be a separate message.
the activity "fork". Very easily, almost instantly, get to do on the 1st and 2nd stages. At stage 3, when you want to work with large objects – tables, chairs after a number of attempts appeared as almost nausea (as with fatigue). More interestingly, looking with one eye to achieve an effect is much easier than two, apparently due to the reduction in the use of only one eye depth of vision. The effect is achieved by dispersion of the eye - about the same physical actions of the eye, as when looking at three-dimensional images. But the pictures you can see only two eyes and no matter how much one tried, did not work.
"Waking eye". Almost everyone knows that if you focus nearly anywhere in the head (other body parts also relevant), there is the flow of blood, feel like part of the brain "poured", it appears the severity of the pressure. At first, I tried to "move" a plot somewhere in the middle of the head, but could not understand in the correct place I do it. Then "found" the site, approximately in the middle of the head, the concentration at which almost leads to all of the above effects. I.e. a feeling of concentration it is very easy, even if it is maintained for 10 minutes, the apparent gravity or pressure does not occur (but very often leads to falling asleep, if you do not do the exercise standing). Do I understand correctly that this is the "eye" to awaken which is the object of the exercise? I want to ask Aura and those who are doing this exercise, you are in what place in the brain are concentrated? Please give comments on the details.
"Walk the Bodhisattva". Doing exercise every day on the way from the subway to work – about 12 minutes a day for the past 1.5 to 2 months. At first it was hard when switching modes, especially when the slightest distraction. Now switched almost automatic. Whether it's time to stop doing this exercise (the description says that after some time to make it further pointless)?
"Food Chaos." It is understood that the presentation of all sorts of variant lines must be understood in a much broader sense than I initially thought by reading the technique of this exercise. Ie, in my understanding the technique boiled down to something like: leave home/can sleep, can go to work with one side of the house/on the other, can go by bus/ taxi or walk. Might not go and just travel around. But you can generally go to the airport and fly to any country.
But this is only part of the opportunities in the global plan in fact, only one variant a line with small branches. Finding itself in this, that the work in this paper, with this family and have fully consciously chosen variant line (a small branching in General you can not even take into account). At the same time for a very short period of time, you can move to a new variant line - to build a business anywhere in Latin America, scuba diving in Thailand, to run for mayor of some city in Siberia or sit in the trenches in Africa. And if you rewind time a little bit ago, already, at this particular moment, you can be almost anywhere in the world to do any business, own any property, acquaintances, and all other applicable situation. To build some variant of the lines need a little more time than others (not more so, as it may seem at first glance). Themselves a variant line is not the result of circumstances, and 99% of the result of our conscious actions. For many people who dream of instant wealth, receive it very much will destroy the current variant line, they lined up all of his life. Therefore, these "bursts" don't happen. But it is possible to go in a different direction – if a person is not satisfied with the current life needs to radically change its current variant line, almost to destroy it to zero and create anew. In the new "version" money can be in surplus (again, depends on what exactly lay in this new line).
"Unbiased mind". I perfectly understand what you need to do in this exercise, but no matter how I tried to distract from understanding the meaning of what was read or heard in the sense, still the brain has time to analyze and interpret information. Not to understand, for example, the Declaration at the hearing, it is necessary that it was either hard to hear or to extraneous noise, which will disturb to understand the meaning, but it's like something is not right... But it turns out to stop to understand the text if on the contrary too much for him to concentrate – to begin to consider why a particular sound indicated by this letter, why certain letters this form, why the word consists of these syllables, what they mean individually, etc. If you start thinking in this direction the meaning of reading goes 2 plan and gradually lost.
"Bioelectricity". I have since early childhood reflex – leaving shadows on the sun, I immediately sneeze. Apparently, in this regard, the first part of the exercise turns out very well – I can quickly cause sneezing by looking at the sun. But it never failed to hold back a sneeze. Yawning also can easily cause by "opening the throat" and izdavanjem sounds in this position. But this is due to the fact that have not worked throat muscles start to work and this is called spasm. How to continue to train both exercises and what you can and want to walk until I realized, if anyone has ideas please share.
A number of General issues to the Aura of the workshop – are there any criteria that you should stop doing exercises and start doing something else? (What?) Or do them as exercises a little every day to keep in shape? How to understand that some exercise is not possible to do, and for some you need to pay special attention to? What we're trying to accomplish by doing these exercises?<

кросби

Post by кросби » Wed Nov 18, 2015 0:59

Aura
More like hat-ha yoga cultivates the status of Sudra?And what is this condition?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:01

АндрейСу wrote:Walk the Bodhisattva". Doing exercise every day on the way from the subway to work – about 12 minutes a day for the past 1.5 to 2 months. At first it was hard when switching modes, especially when the slightest distraction. Now switched almost automatic. Whether it's time to stop doing this exercise (the description says that after some time to make it further pointless)
In General, the description says that to increase to 30 minutes error-free , after twelve minutes, relax and begin to fail and sometimes it takes attention and in General walk well body relaxes

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Nov 18, 2015 16:42

Аура wrote:There are other aspects.
On this one and not cyclem

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Nov 18, 2015 19:54

кросби wrote:Aura
More like hat-ha yoga cultivates the status of Sudra?And what is this condition?
Probably meaning that in the modern world of yoga(its purpose) put on the head

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:44

АндрейСу wrote:At stage 3, when you want to work with large objects – tables, chairs after a number of attempts appeared as almost nausea (as with fatigue)
For the reason that we need to rebuild not only the filters of perception (it's easier), but also patterns of thinking. Although the goal of the technique in the reconstruction of patterns of thought, filters of perception only preparatory exercises.
АндрейСу wrote:I Want to ask Aura and those who are doing this exercise, you are in what place in the brain are concentrated? Please give comments on the details.
A very good question. The center of the brain is not the geometric center of the head. The easiest way to find feelings relative to the center ear canal, which is due to constant stimulation feels good: a little higher and much further. All structural parts of the brain 8. If you do not take obviously separable frontal, and occipital mikulecky, it is possible to confuse only the departments CPD and DAYS, although You may feel more or DVG prep because of their energy mass. Let so on the parts of the brain had a lot of questions, it is a very big topic, with time it will be put in a separate topic.

АндрейСу wrote:whether it's Time to stop doing this exercise (the description says that after some time to make it further pointless)?
Simple standard circuit fingers with regular practice quickly mechanisims. Then (if you have the desire to develop this technique) you need to go to the other switch: in the palm of one hand bend at the same time, the 1st (big), 3rd (middle) and 5th (pinky) fingers on the other 2nd and 4th. With each step changing the circuit.
АндрейСу wrote: themselves alternatively with the line not the result of circumstances, and 99% of the result of our conscious actions.
It is in some unattainable ideal. In most cases, the figure is 10-15% at best. The rest is very correct and deep understanding of the practice itself.
АндрейСу wrote:a few General questions to the Aura of the workshop – are there any criteria that you should stop doing exercises and start doing something else?
This is not all. First, because here the General, so to speak, the appearance of a particular technology, and always come individual deepening that has no end, as there is no limit to perfection. There are exercises, and there are techniques. When a person gets some experience, something happened, in the best case he can talk about is made/created exercise. The exercise corresponds to the current level. Exercise either running or not. The technique has infinite levels of cavities, which change with immersion in direct practice. As said by many practitioners that seemed to “feeling axes” or “branching reality” really be just a muscle cramp or a temporary glitch :) The whole practice is to perform only the understanding of the current illusion. If someone would think that he achieved something or performed all exercises, then it only means that the consciousness is fixed, that is, there was a setback. Consciousness must be mobile, always. Important here, of course, the time of concentration. First it's an unusual feeling of the experience is interesting and excites your mind, and move on to the desired concentration.
АндрейСу wrote:Or to do them as exercises a little every day to keep in shape?
In any case. When the technique becomes automatic, so runs the usual exercise and not a technician. The levels of the deepening, if this phase really will pass, as You think, please. A lot of them :)
АндрейСу wrote:How can understand that some exercise is not possible to do, and for some you need to pay special attention to?
Criterion machinery of execution. It should never be.
АндрейСу wrote:What are we trying to accomplish by doing these exercises?
You can define a goal as the development of the energy structures, or energy development. This psychic workshop.<

кросби

Post by кросби » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:45

Aura
If you can return to the question of hat-ha yoga and the state of Sudras.This is because those who do not belong to the priests,nor to the wise men,or soldiers?How is this condition?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Nov 19, 2015 18:55

“The condition of Sudras” can be called as the lack of support. The presence of a support allows to build up its energy development is based on the Ground, reach for the Sky. This is the basis, the Foundation on which it is possible generally to build something. There is no basis – and all of reality is “air lock”. His opinion of the man builds based on your experience. When two people find out whose opinion is more correct (real), they cite the arguments fail to support its opinion. Not that a Sudra does not have an opinion, on the contrary, a Sudra gives his opinion on many issues, because to build a new illusion to work the upper centers is very fast and simple opinion that has support, is matured much longer, because the Ground level is the most vibration free and inert, respectively.
We here talked a lot about the fact that each person is in his own world, his illusions, but for some reason, the illusion of one person materialists, sometimes at the scale of millions of people, and other illusions remain illusions. Why? Because there is no connection in the software layer to the physical layer. It is the presence of support, as the inclusion in objective experience, can give the opportunity to see your world and build the illusion towards reality (to materialize them), not virtuality. This is the most dense energy level of vibration that can be perceived (captured) through the feet. Who is a Sudra? Is the contractor. The person running the team. On the feet there are 8 centers responsible for the execution of commands. If they aren't open, it is human nature to obey commands. It is neither good nor bad, it is possible to develop at the level of the Executive (for example samurai). If they were all warriors and Brahmins, who would then work? Sudras are necessary to society. This is the same social system, but hierarchical.

Now, consider from this position the bulk of the asanas of Hatha yoga. Immediately say, in a modern unsystematic version. If we talk about support, then immediately cut off all the asanas from the prone position where the stop contact with the Ground is non-existent. A good prop can be built in parallel (NewCronos) the position of feet, legs slightly wider than shoulders (width of the outer sphere to be precise). Such asanas are almost there. We mainly deals with the provisions balance on one foot (the minimum support) if two, feet pressed against each other (the minimum support, the position at which it can only be felt if the support is already built, to work almost impossible) or a foot wide pillars stretching (almost impossible to feel because of permanately ligaments)
(Stretching in yoga – it's a different story, again you need to talk about the modern for the most part, haphazard filing, where the focus is on the external to copy the “correct” position instead of the internal energy work. Sverhrazdutaya dude – that's the first Association with the word “yogi”. And yet – can twist in an incredible position. It was then a yogi is different from acrobat? In the technique of the eye of Horus, we mentioned the importance of the thickness of the ligaments, how to ensure power flow of bio-electricity through the body, the ligament is “wire” from the strength and power of which depends on how bright it will light “bulb on the top floor” – working brain. Regular stretching, “that was nice” and “without pain” effects leads to a gradual utonchenno ligaments, accustomed to metered load bundles it's hard to even feel this really is necessary to make heroic poses leg behind head, etc. thickening of the ligaments in the stretching only occurs when the brain receives a signal about the load on the verge of rupture, and that this did not happen, the body builds up connective tissue, that is, strengthens ligaments).

Further, if feet still managed to capture the energy, its subsequent recovery is done through the lap, i.e. the lap after the second stop involved in building support. The knees work on the principle of the pump – the more bent, the more energy can swing up. Hatha yoga basic standing position, assume a fully extended knees, and their situation insist, even many “advanced” yoga teachers. From the variety you can find perhaps one the asana which allows you to work with support natarajasana, and not coincidentally, it translates as the Royal posture.<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Nov 19, 2015 23:54

Generally speaking about modern mass Yogo industry and how it is taught is true , there are exceptions in particular if the footsteps in the famous brand by the method of Iyengar yoga the footsteps of their formulation and the implementation is given paramount importance , rarely or rather almost do not talk about working with energy and its movement, this is exactly our A. Sidorskogo , recently published an interesting book Nina Mel yoga energy. In General, all depends on the person what he was doing and why yoga, or YOGA where Hatha yoga is a tool that YOGI is different from acrobat. If stretching was increased clearness the circus performers and gymnasts would be the most enlightened

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Nov 21, 2015 16:19

Корвин wrote:same YOGI is different from acrobat. If stretching was increased clearness the circus performers and gymnasts would be the most enlightened
About the enlightenment of a circus performer and acrobat, even a movie is "Mr. X"..) played Him there because it was a gullible, and he brightened because acrobat and if it was not the acrobat can or anything, and so wouldn't understand.))

[youtube][/youtube]

Say ballerina very enlightened, just not in a "spiritual" plane. I mean people with well-developed bodily skills , well-developed "corpus callosum" which contributes to a better exchange of information between the hemispheres of the brain. Hence it may develop a tendency to " enlightenment ".

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Nov 21, 2015 18:41

Korvin, Sidersky, as well as Isengard, do one of the pleasant exceptions. Books. But. Personal communication with Sidersky shows that his knowledge he applies in the classroom, but not in real life. This is the man who is going, when all around he is surrounded by followers, and understands when it relaxes. For learning it is neither bad nor good, his knowledge he gives and efficiently. But he should not be. This is a fine quality aspects, important for those who your way of seeing beyond Yoga.

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Nov 21, 2015 18:45

Aura
About Sidorskogo unexpectedly.