Psychic workshop. Discussion.

донна Лилия
Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Post by донна Лилия » Mon Sep 29, 2014 21:41

Discussion techniques energy workshop viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5594
Also the topic of many comments, additions, variations on basic techniques and other useful additional information.
in the Evening I tried the technique of "Volume", went into a deep trance, stopped the internal dialogue. Night woke up a few times from the strong buzz in the body. Something similar happened from the first experiments with Dream Stalker.

нева

Re: Psychic-workshop

Post by нева » Tue Sep 30, 2014 20:32

донна Лилия wrote: the Night woke up several times from the strong buzz in the body. Something similar happened from the first experiments with Dream Stalker.
It is believed that strong vibrations during sleep, is a state of pre-outs.

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Tue Sep 30, 2014 21:33

Аура wrote:2. The external volume...Expandable internal volume of 12 knots pushing outward until they touch the walls...
With elbows and knees is still clear, and in which direction are pushed shoulders, hips and ankle? Auratell me, please.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:57

vladimirychprimary nodes, being peripheral, expanding to the sides. The extending movement of the outer sphere forward and backward set the nodes on the Central axis.

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Fri Oct 03, 2014 22:53

Аура wrote:Parasitic structure are the opposite of constructive structures of consciousness. Basically, the structure of consciousness are projections of the external energy-informational structures, often parasitic structures are imposed from outside, for example, advertising or the media, but sometimes it can be own.
"Ninety-five percent of all information which perceive your eyes and ears every day, pre-selected by someone's will and paid out of someone's pocket."

Haruki Murakami :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:56

владимыричь wrote:up To ninety-five percent of all the information
The quotes apparently there is a special context, you should not just take this expression. And then let those thoughts go, then to paranoia cloves :roll: :)

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Sun Oct 05, 2014 20:24

Акела wrote:
владимыричь wrote:up To ninety-five percent of all the information
The quotes apparently there is a special context, you should not just take this expression. And then let those thoughts go, then to paranoia cloves :roll: :)
Why to chance me in the right direction. No matter what the numbers. Someone has that 10% who have 90%...and anyone 10, more opportunities to manage your life and change something in it than someone who has 90 :wink:

нева

Post by нева » Sun Oct 05, 2014 23:24

:)

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sat Oct 11, 2014 15:25

A good workshop. Maybe for beginners it makes sense to start with reminders of the need to perform "volume", for example: morning, afternoon, evening. From 12 points to master difficult, especially for those who do not know of such practices (see Gurdjieff). As for me, it is better to start with a single joint in her right ankle and after a short period of time to add each of the following on the right side upwards, then left and down until you cover all 12. Continue to keep this state. For those who work with a variety of sound programs (a good fit discs Patrusheva) you can continue to work in the "filling of the volume of the sounds". That is, to listen to sounds and music from specified points. This exercise can strengthen the core workshop.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:32

Tried exercise. Question упр1. The amount of sites to keep not difficult, essentially whether to keep it the nodes, as it goes to the sense of volume of the body so as I always do and monitor their muscle tension relaxation feeling, etc or is it still to divide the body on nodes and points. The second UPR was an interesting feeling itchy tickle in the chakra of Hit , then there throbbed not much, but then again it is easier as the entire body to expand the same sense over the entire surface a light pleasant vibration .

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Oct 19, 2014 21:52

Please - if possible - to make this workshop as sending the e-mail signed up..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Oct 19, 2014 23:08

Korvina very good question. Despite the fact that the idea of the exercise is to achieve the integrity of the volume, however, 12 of the primary nodes to separate fundamentally from two perspectives: the future structure and development of volume of attention.
From the perspective of development of volume of attention, twelve nodes, and one body. In the field of attention is easier to keep one than a few at a time. (Is a legend that Julius Caesar could do several things at once so the exercise can be called "the practice of Caesar").

And on the other hand, between the nodes it is convenient to build a connection. So having dealt with nodes, it will be convenient to build a connection between them that can be diagonal. Diagonal connection between nodes is a kind of spatial axis, which are necessary as an element of spaciousness, and along which you can stretch the "outer sphere". We gradually come to the main point - the concept of structure. If our physical body was butskellism (amorphous), it would not be so effective. Same thing with the energies, what is the structure - the better, or more conscious.
Structure involves the "pivot points" which in the future may draw attention. 12 primary nodes is one of the first exercises in building your frame, you can say, "the energy body".

In ratios of nodes to the left and right sides a lot of options, the totality of which, * other should lead to the formation of the Central axis.
It is believed a priori that there is some Central axis where there are Central nodes (chakras). From the perspective of the workshop is only the conditions for their formation. 12 knots is also a kind of third-rate peripheral chakras.
So you can start immediately with the entire body, and it will be right from a position of integrity, but enough of the future of building energy structure of the body.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:53

Aura, thank you. Having read Your answer in my head surfaced from the solar wind (principle of work) so I would like to description 1 exercises to build ties with this practice and assemblies "tighter" to fixate attention.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 20, 2014 23:21

bofara wrote:Request - if possible - to make this workshop as sending the e-mail signed up..
Perhaps, if ten people subscribed.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Oct 21, 2014 0:19

Aura, subscribe, or what actions to take

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Tue Oct 21, 2014 0:58

subscribe

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:40

+1

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:31

+

Сергейй

Post by Сергейй » Tue Oct 21, 2014 21:02

Аура wrote:
bofara wrote:Request - if possible - to make this workshop as sending the e-mail signed up..
Perhaps, if ten people subscribed.
subscribe

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Wed Oct 22, 2014 13:28

subscribe

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Oct 22, 2014 18:01

Used a similar technique with the fixation of attention on the hands and feet and simultaneous allocation of attention to the visible image and the sounds in life-threatening situations. One aspect of using technology - in the conditions of bad visibility and audibility, and limitation of movement in space there is a state of complete control and security.

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Thu Oct 23, 2014 16:23

Studied social aspects of technician "Energy hearing", "External volume" and "Structure". If you "listen" to other people, strangers, for example, on the street, most people notice this influence and react as if someone had touched. It is possible thereby to draw attention to themselves or just as a criterion of training - really "reached out" or only imagined.
I recommend to perform the "External volume" when moving by public transport. First, completely removed the unpleasant feeling from the crowd, the presence in your field, other people. Something similar to the effects described Petros. Second, even in the crowded train "outer sphere" I údolie to create a free space.
At work I tried to "Structure". My boss, like probably any other, likes me to feed off, asking me for other people's current workflows, etc. (not an ordinary employee, I have a wide area of responsibility and subordinate to other people - thank you BRM for the promotion of beryl)) Besides he is like a psychic always feels, even without delving into current operating points, where and for what to me dokontsa. In General head comes to me office, I feel, clearly with the same intention. I collect the "structure" - head stuck in mid-sentence, just forgot what I came for. Here are observations while)) I Will experiment further.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:56

Exercise is good.. No mailing - no problem. /it is clear that the distribution will be more systematically/. And here a very useful info given.. Thanks Aura..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Oct 26, 2014 13:22

Let's say there are six people subscribed, the newsletter will be - throw off in a personal email. The newsletter will continue to subscribe to the workshop with any stage, but these six people will receive a bonus - some "keys" and secrets, which will not be on the forum and in the main workshop.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Oct 28, 2014 21:08

Aurathank you for the additional bonuses - POPs up very interesting information as I know about the past/.. :o