Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Глобалеус
Re: Remote vision or practical intuition in action

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 13:48

Код wrote:
Глобалеус wrote:Agregar
And who is this?
Or what is it?
The first time I hear this name. Girl, how are You with the Russian language? Not too much of mistakes?
Глобалеус wrote:This should be as a hobby, and this hobby gives by interesting practices , get a stable income..
A stable income? In our time? Especially in the gaming business?

Well, Well! Stable
About the stability - only time will tell.. I no where not hidden and results at the end of the month we will post.. but with errors Yes friends, sorry !!))

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 13:53

I'm not just calling to the rates!!, we are pumping technique with pomocu intuitive abilities... it's quite different directions.. the technique works in different areas, and the tote shows a snapshot of the result..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 14:00

I am not a teacher of the Russian language, sorry again for the spelling )) when answering questions, write like I think ignoring the error
I will try to draw if it is critical..
But the essence of the theme literacy in the details, and new features..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 14:06

Thank you for your attention !!)))

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 14:10

Just the same excitement in our business irrelevant

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 14:19

Глобалеус wrote:if your goal is for it to get really rich - agregar will not give
Александр Н. wrote:
Глобалеус wrote: ... egregor does not give the right answer.. with strong clip any money..
What egregor gives you the answers? If not a secret.
Глобалеус wrote:Agregar generally any does not give answers, it's kind of a blocker to development when stuck..
It's not a spelling error, and in the system. How you know it works.
...or don't understand
...or not working
:)

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 14:41

The fact that it works, know all who have already dealt with these techniques, how it works is riddles of quantum physics, energy fields and waves..
Agraharam - (abusive in our direction) but in fact have something wrong with him no - I wanted to make it clear that when the loss rate person sits on an obsession and then rolling in the other direction.. it's a figure of reasoning..
To talk about it, can be long and in different languages, to write in detail was not part of the purpose of the theme.. this is some kind of retreat in

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 14:47

Our goal is to get acquainted with the new technology, with the opportunity to expand their own capabilities in different directions using your own intuition

Шери

Post by Шери » Tue Jun 19, 2018 14:51

Good day)) I Have a few questions to the organizer of the training distance vision.Write a little about yourself.I'm a vegetarian, do not drink alcohol,use broadcasts and substantive products of Michael Shishmaref,in General, positive and open person. The development of intuition was not engaged,but she has,I think)) the topic is very interesting to me.The questions are the following. What should be the employment chart of the day,in order to safely have the opportunity to participate. If we start practice and it turns out that I interfere with the results of the group ,I realize that I have the right to exclude,but what about my payment? If the whole team will go to the minus, what is the course of action in this case. Thank you in advance for your reply))

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jun 19, 2018 14:55

The forum was divided into three categories, those who are involved, is not involved in silence and those who said that to participate makes no sense.
The question is, who of these groups has a chance and who is guaranteed to be 100% get nothing)

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 15:01

Андрей Кабанков wrote:the Forum was divided into three categories, those who are involved, is not involved in silence and those who said that to participate makes no sense.
The question is, who of these groups has a chance and who is guaranteed to be 100% get nothing)
Forgot to add another group ...who are guaranteed to be 100% will lose the investment and time

The risk is higher a chance it was laid by the bookmaker.
And when you consider this:
Глобалеус wrote: And the intuition here is desirable, but not critical.. tried and tested.. most importantly Positive!!! Faith in yourself!! High vibration and purpose.
Глобалеус wrote:it is Important in our business is not to burden the process with doubt!!! )) in this 99 % success!!))
...no chance

Роман Алый

Post by Роман Алый » Tue Jun 19, 2018 15:19

To do an introductory webinar on organizational matters of participation in the group. Then again tick marks on the category wakes less or not.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 15:23

For starters, we will conduct Skype familiarity with the technique from its practical application is about 2 to 3 hours probably evening time ..
3 - 5 days if needed then we take more number of days
Next, there will be daily homework assignments given at SL.day and it will be time enough it will approximately take about 30 min.
This guy who is 5 min enough, someone enjoys the process 1 - 2 hours.. do not have to participate daily any team member can stay for 3 - 4 times per week, taking into account the lack of time, if there is a need for this, but as practice shows, the time is always enough, and more groups are asking for more advanced tasks.. this process is addictive and is a very pleasant creative process..
Group during the month hones skills under the guidance.. without much details yet..
No one no one in the bottom will not pull.. bets on the left and the right do not need.. only with a clear result.. in a month I will summarize. Profit will disperse evenly..
We can give a more in-depth course for those wishing ... will discuss separately.
No one from the group is not cleaned .. the month is the first learning and testing period of time.. then if you wish, we can create wanting to stay in a group and practice for the benefit of themselves and of the group..

Шери

Post by Шери » Tue Jun 19, 2018 15:27

Very cool idea about the webinar for those who want to participate!

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 15:34

And skeptics it has always been and will be, it is important to believe in yourself and to resist provocation and to every skeptic skeptic there, but that's not our subject..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 15:37

My contact for questions and write 9885881872..
Write, call.. I am open to communication

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jun 19, 2018 15:44

Глобалеус wrote:And sceptics it always was and will be, it is important to believe in yourself and to resist provocation and to every skeptic skeptic there, but that's not our subject..
I'm not a skeptic. I am a realist, who sees before him a funny optimist.
Last edited by Код on Tue Jun 19, 2018 16:21, edited 1 time in total.

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 15:54

Yes, I believe in what you do and practice shows that our world is not all that we used to see in front of the nose ;))

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jun 19, 2018 16:24

Глобалеус wrote:Yeah, I believe in what you do and practice shows that our world is not all that we used to see in front of the nose ;))
Good luck!
You and others wishing to have a stable income as exotic way!

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 16:44

Just to be clear.. first of all, this technique of self-development, and the possibility of earnings as the app ..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 16:46

Код wrote:
Глобалеус wrote:Yeah, I believe in what you do and practice shows that our world is not all that we used to see in front of the nose ;))
Good luck!
You and others wishing to have a stable income as exotic way!
Thank you for the wish!!, ))

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Tue Jun 19, 2018 16:58

Глобалеус wrote:We live in a world of materialiem and commercial interest is now everywhere, any technique of initiation into the subtle world , and zarquawi and medicine and all that training, all carries with it material benefits, living in the forest... if you put the target in this highly rich - agregar will not give this, it is recommended not to rush to extremes and make a huge bet.. the goal is to gradually earn money while developing a skill
If you have studied some techniques.. you gave it for free??

Well, if you have a commercial interest would go to the exchange, it is possible to earn millions of times more with such talent but no they prefer "cochiti"

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Tue Jun 19, 2018 17:03

Глобалеус wrote:And sceptics it always was and will be, it is important to believe in yourself and to resist provocation and to every skeptic skeptic there, but that's not our subject..
So let's dispel the skepticism, now the world Cup is, shall describe the results of all remaining matches if all really is well, as you say, willing to pay a hundred thousand to the sea)
But I'm sure you can't do it, so write some thread of excuse

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 17:19

To predict a single event, needs time for the count of such events even more time.. it is quite energy consuming and publishing the result in advance in order to satisfy anyone's curiosity or purely to mock won't work!! I exchange not yet understand.. to play with these techniques on the stock exchange, there needs to be someone who understands.. I'm far away, but there are groups that work..

Глобалеус

Post by Глобалеус » Tue Jun 19, 2018 17:25

Earlier I wrote 9 events in a day.. where it's even been screenshots.. but then some time to get in shape.. should be 1 - 2 events go quietly.. when it was done in the period of training also reads in 5 - 8 different events as flow..