Psychic workshop. Discussion.

Корвин
Re: Psychic-workshop

Post by Корвин » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:12

Анатолий Т. wrote:corwyn wrote(a):I think the important thing is not what it's good for yogis , and myself personally, want to use meditation to relaxed observation,and can be used as a completely different tool to achieve their goals are different from the relaxation and all of that is meditation and all that YOGA , not watered-down and not driven framework.Well here, I think, it's simple. Yoga - unity. However "religion" the same importance. There is another interesting descriptive definition of "yoga". Yoga can be called any path that involves the expansion of consciousness. And immediately it becomes clear why there is a "Taoist" or different tantric and Buddhist practices called "yoga". Well, at the expense of the profanation of what is called yoga, as a special form of gymnastics or physical training, then I agree with You. But in contrast, with regard to Your "framework" can be a little sarcastic. The first stage of yoga of Patanjali called "the Pit" implies restriction, i.e. zagonyanie yourself in a certain frame. Well, meditation and concentration are the degrees the same eightfold path of Patanjali. It's just a stage to pass (to learn and use then for business or for pleasure ). But not the ultimate goal. In any case the ultimate goal is important and clear her vision. Otherwise, where do we go? That was one of the last thoughts in my post about phosphenes and the expression "specific power work in the Commission of the cerebral superconscious efforts to control the energies of the brain, in particular, bioelectric potentials."
Let's just say " I understand your speech." "No Way as Way, no limitation as a limitation" (Confucius) is about Yoga. Yama Niyama is not a limitation it provides a guide to the labyrinth method of energy conservation , the bottom line is that this come yourself, and make you realize otherwise standing still, without awareness of it's scope. Meditation is the essence of concentration, tool. Nice Your answer.<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Jun 05, 2015 16:49

Аура wrote:Summary: for the effective ability development of alternative visions (or trips for "other worlds") requires a relaxed observation of the light sources (candle, sun and so on .d) and "thinking on high", as it refers to meditation, and specific power work in the Commission of the cerebral superconscious efforts to control the energies of the brain, in particular, bioelectric potentials.
Based on the foregoing, we need not only to be able to hold and control the "glitch"(a phosphene) but also the right to call for a particular observation of the World that is likely to have the standards of "glitches" , manipulation causing them not to act "method of scientific spear."
Last edited by Корвин on Fri Jun 05, 2015 23:42, edited 2 times in total.

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Fri Jun 05, 2015 17:56

Аура wrote:in General atopicescie phenomena available to everyone, anywhere and anytime
Корвин wrote:... must be the standards of "glitches" , action causing them.
There has not stipulated another interesting question. If there are visual "glitches", it is obvious that there must be auditory, and - if we follow the terminology of NLP - kinesthetic their counterparts. In fact there are brain areas that correspond to these channels, hence there must be phenomena associated with irritation of these areas. Or the theory of their explanation with the help of electric current is in the strongly swinging "platform"...

By the way, there is a "theory" about who (stupid and smart), and where (neck and top) itches. :lol: This I mean that one candidate is... is There a clear criterion for distinguishing real and - similar to the pain of phantom sensations.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 05, 2015 18:41

If there are visual "glitches", it is obvious that there must be auditory, and - if we follow the terminology of NLP - kinesthetic their counterparts.
Is there a clear criterion for distinguishing real and - similar to the pain of phantom sensations.
Hearing is an inner Voice. In some situations, it sounds exactly like the voice, as if a part of man loudly said something, but right in the head. However, I suspect it is very energy consuming and when you start well to differentiate the diversity of voices and thoughts - is its level slowly begins to decline (the diversity remains). In the end, the Voice level remains at the level of the volume of his thoughts, but differs from them in the "plan", "layer", I don't know how to speak. With it you can talk if you want, he gives answers, sometimes the new knowledge is, without question actually silent, as if he had not. Well, in General, the classical expression "inner voice" - it's not in a figurative sense. And it is not thought.

Kinesthetic sensations in this topic earlier described, differenciate clearly, unequivocally and in some detail. Sometimes felt even individual vessels, not to mention their branches and the trees. For clabousser initial feelings look like itching (tickling the inner, not the skin), at a concentration at this point increases. With the passage of time begins to be felt as burning hot flames or cold fire (the last I call minty cold). Places sensations - basically anywhere in the body: back, front torso, brain, feet. In addition to the bodily sensations related to the nervous, circulatory and lymphatic systems - there is associated with the body structure, and there's holes, funnels, pipes and so on, in this structure of feeling different. The feeling of this structure can be more likely attributed to the phantom, in relation to the reality perception of the body.

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Sat Jun 06, 2015 0:23

мимоходом wrote:the Hearing is the inner Voice. ...
No, no, no... Our conversation is not about that. Phosphenes do not have a clear semantics. Unlike Voice.
мимоходом wrote:In the end, the Voice level remains at the level of the volume of his thoughts, but differs from them in the "plan", "layer", I don't know how to speak.
I think that here it is appropriate to the concept of NLP "submodality".
мимоходом wrote:Kinesthetic sensations in this topic earlier described, differenciate clearly, unequivocally and in some detail. Sometimes felt even individual vessels, not to mention their branches and the trees. For clabousser initial feelings look like itching (tickling the inner, not the skin), at a concentration at this point increases.
Again, no. Despite the fact that the feelings that You have described, no semantics, but there is value, as You put it, unique. That's just the feeling clabousser have, as I understand it, our symptoms of phosphenes.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jun 06, 2015 0:37

Understood. Then to the auditory phosphenes can be attributed to the thin whistle in the ears (called Anahata Nadi), which occurs when the epinephrine reached the heart.
And kinesthetic the phosphenes can be attributed to a slight tickle and an itch spot (which is called again a weak dose of the same adrenaline). However, a little earlier this paresthesia (some numbness of the skin, but it is associated with the frontal lobes and inhibition of them)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:47

Exercise # 1 this workshop is the second sequence of inner alchemy

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sun Jun 07, 2015 16:58

Анатолий Т. wrote:There has not stipulated another interesting question. If there are visual "glitches", it is obvious that there must be auditory, and - if we follow the terminology of NLP - kinesthetic their counterparts. In fact there are brain areas that correspond to these channels, hence there must be phenomena associated with irritation of these areas. Or the theory of their explanation with the help of electric current is in the strongly swinging "platform"...
Actually I meant that we would share them with standards is a joke because the overall objective of the workshop and seen to learn how to manage themselves so as to be able to introduce yourself in the desired state and be able to use them . Auditory "hallucinations" of course I have the same drum (as an example) only need to add movement (Tensegrity 3 enters into the world of insects). Probably all in General, and is more powerful. Plus mindmachine affects us light and sound , as well movement the workshop is also present t e a combination of internal and external 12ПУ more efficient in motion ( without moving too simply), the gait of the bird where the eye of Horus, the same Aura was advised above to combine the internal motion energy of the stomach with the transition from room to room. Probably these movements with us share.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 07, 2015 20:50

To hearing the "phosphenes" still applies "the roar of turbines", which also probably heard many people, especially coming out of the body. But the real auditory hear a lot more, here's an example of the description of auditory

At the beginning of practice the yogi will hear the following sounds:
The sound of the sea,the roar of thunder,the roar of the elephant,Zsuzsanna bees
then the sounds will go more in melodious tones,
the music of the balls and the bells, the melody of the flute,
to the hum of the shells and the sound of the Drum.
All these sounds one by one to develop
and the practitioner will experience them all on stage.

When all the melodies rastvoryaetsya,
in a single sound emanating from God,
Then the yogin acquires godly qualities,
Pasha disappears,and he prisoedinyaetsya to the tradition of the Immortals.
Life becomes eternal,and he can hear the most subtle sounds
like the fragrance from a flower

described here but, says my friend, descriptions of the Indians with a fair romanticism

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:57

Yoga is the practice thing is absolutely not romantic very practical and hard descriptions unambiguous and literal the question is that describe things for which no words and feel can understand those who have reached a certain level of PRACTICE .

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 08, 2015 15:02

How not romantic ))) Here's a verse from the same book

Treasure there, In the thoughts of those who are silent.
Those who constantly opened his your mouth
Throw it to the wind.
Those who dressed in silence,
Sends it to the Lunar Peak.
And there it with their horns knocking.
And if the Gates of the Cave do not open,
It runs away in fear.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Jun 08, 2015 18:24

I mean , despite the beautiful presentation of the content is not an allegory or a fairy tale, but if they say do it get it the way it is. Images, not to leave t to some things described only images and these images develop into the image of what they say and that even as it may be perceived by the person, the one who perceives who is not willing tale reads.
By the way there where you have the sound described on chanting Om like if its paint I would point drew

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:53

Little fresh video about the brain, its potential on the example of synesthesia

[youtube][/youtube]

of course, video is technical, but gives an idea of the potential of the brain

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 23, 2015 19:31

A couple of examples about the brain, its configuration, and illusions of our perception, for example, audio (visual illusion of the brain with a ballerina and dress was before)

1. In the video below there is a phrase: "I want to congratulate ..." In place of dots some people hear one word. Other people hear a different word. If you tune into one word - you hear it. If you configured the other will hear it too the next time you play.

[youtube][/youtube]

2. Another example is described here
http://geektimes.ru/company/audiomania/blog/252396/
first, given listen to meaningless noise (processed beyond recognition phrase). Then reproduced the original unprocessed sentence. Thereafter, having heard the noise the brain easily identifies the phrase.

PS by the way I remembered and the example of the kinesthetic illusion in addition to visual and audio. Take any ball, to put on the table, cross the index and middle finger of one hand, close your eyes, touch two crossed fingers to the ball.

P. P. S. not to produce comments edited this. The link below the description of the working principle of Pharaoh cylinders within the ancient secrets of the priests. The principle of their operation, pros and cons viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1191&p=136014#p136014

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Mon Jun 29, 2015 0:20

Good day, friends. Sorry for offtopic, maybe my question is not quite in the topic, but the gist of it was the result of psychic practices, if not those, but nevertheless. regarding the above-described - mastered 1 and 2 exercise, learn 3E. experimented with the ripple in the middle part of the head - more than 2 pulses is not yet osisu, leg to impart vibrations not knocking you, I feel so. and offtopic the question. some time Nazis for nearly a year, opened the "expanded vision". I don't know what to call it. when activated, the associative marker (I only recently learned that he read another fantasy))) diverge from the body ring or sphere of attention and in addition to the regular vision eyes I start to feel the shape of the objects to be looked at, their tactile characteristics. that is about as in the exercise on expanding its cocoon. once upon a time I tried that, but focused on the expansion of one only bodies, not 12 knots. 12 nodes, I can expand, but it requires the mental efforts of habit. so, if I am indoors, I fill the entire volume in the corridor part. the street boundaries are perceived as the walls of houses. the feeling of the barrier appears only in the direct gaze. commit no more than a half second, then the attention goes to the side. felt like a spotlight a look that not only examines, but also examines what gets in its beam. at first, people did not perceived, now are among the perceived objects as ghostly sphere, which is still not hooked.. particularly worrisome corners, especially the outer, sometimes felt even the energy flowing from them, though fixing the same half a second. when "feeling" I would fill the volume, or Vice versa flow around the subject ... and distance perception about 10 feet in front of me well, the limit is 100 meters to the threshold of discernment response.. you people here are experienced, knowledgeable, tell me if you can, it fell on my head, why would this thing need and how to use it? or is it just a glitch of my perception? then why bug eats so much nervous energy at work?<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 22:21

Batanesthat the energy body is beginning to Wake up. Nothing to worry about.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:00

Very funny medical article about cinestetico

http://www.e-reading.club/chapter.php/6 ... patii.html

there are a lot that feels kinestetik (which was able to describe). Medical this is called senestopatii, she is officially associated with organic brain damage, schizophrenia, neurosis and so on. And the Chinese do not know...

In General, about their experiences the doctor is not worth telling 8)

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sat Jul 11, 2015 16:39

Лайси wrote: get sausage minor Saviour?
YES. It is everyone's unspoken desire...

Ботанег

Post by Ботанег » Sat Jul 11, 2015 22:59

мимоходом wrote:
In General, about their experiences the doctor is not worth telling 8)
Due to the fact that doctors suffer from diseases that are designed to treat (a cardiologist dies of heart disease, ophthalmologist goes with glasses with glasses thick as a finger), I believe that it is better to stay out of our medicine out..

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jul 11, 2015 23:33

due to the fact that doctors suffer from diseases that are designed to treat (a cardiologist dies of heart disease, ophthalmologist goes with glasses with glasses thick as a finger)
Yes, it is about the disease doctors. It's not because medicine is bad. But because doctors cling to itself the power of patients. Each person unconsciously copies the structure of the energy of the person with whom communicates. The doctors - they literally give themselves entirely to patients. While modern hospitals and clinics energy is something like the threshold of hell (the kinesthetic sense). Due to the fact that every patient, standing in line, throws a very negative emotions of energy in addition to information about their illness. And the doctors there have to work for years. So who is to blame is not worth it - so doctors. There's a global problem, hospitals must be located outside of the city, very clean and natural place, preferably near water, in the woods, in the mountains, so all this pain patients cleaned.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:17

мимоходом wrote:is something like the threshold of hell
The same feeling when you come inside clinics plus how else dirtiest tries to get inside pressure. See what actors are dying too similar to the image included. Instead of the sympathy of those and the other to live someone else's life begin ottestad. To enter you need to the image, and the patient experience but fold later, and it's not easy , I heard that in yoga there is a practice

владимыричь

Post by владимыричь » Mon Jul 13, 2015 13:46

мимоходом wrote: And because doctors cling to itself the power of patients. Each person unconsciously copies the structure of the energy of the person with whom communicates.
In psychiatry: who first wore the robe and the doctor))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jul 13, 2015 14:18

By the way, among the patients in mental hospitals a lot of esoteric. Those who have reached enlightenment, but was not able to cope with it. But those who are not interested in and still say so prosvetlilsia and failed - a lot, too. One of our local doctor, head of this clinic utilizes the talents of patients for their own purposes. Consults with them, they are predicting the future and stuff. Schizophrenia schizophrenia, a subconscious sort of thing that is not mistaken almost never, true events are sometimes other variant lines.

Ааз

Post by Ааз » Tue Jul 14, 2015 21:54

мимоходом wrote:Consults with them, they are predicting the future and stuff.
Come true?

rel

Post by rel » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:27

By the technique of "Power of chaos" - what about unfinished cycles of action? and attention stuck in them, whereupon everything else (abilities, intelligence, quality perception, etc.) accordingly falls.. if we do not produce here the same, voluntarily, in a non-stop wound itself even more incomplete cycles?

well, if the simplified cycle of action to consider (beginning-continuation-conclusion), then maybe our thoughts under "start" and not quite fit.. but more extensive than, begins with the perception-image, intentions.. and here dub.. Dear Aura, how do You feel about the information about the cycles (do) and what do you say about my concerns?